There's so many Jews in the American elite at this point, not even the Jeruselum knows which one is which...

There's so many Jews in the American elite at this point, not even the Jeruselum knows which one is which. Not that there is really difference.

Attached: Screenshot_20190220-100308_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 615K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsions_and_exoduses_of_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_antisemitism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=06KrBVy087o
bitchute.com/video/oBZxTHyMPR0W/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use an ad blocker, retarded nigger boomer

What's the point of hating Jews so badly?

Like really? Are you so unaccomplished that you need to find literally the least creative target possible in order to feel as though you're not a completely unskilled simpleton whose only respite is posting on an internet board that neighbors "Hentai" and "Anime"?

Fucking grow up. Read a Peterson book or something.

Aren't protests supposed to happen the minute Rosenstein leaves?

The Jeff Rosen who was actually nominated by by Trump. To be fair, I had to squint to tell them apart.

Attached: Screenshot_20190220-101940_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 424K)

Low-quality bait.

Attached: (((ginsburg))).png (829x756, 997K)

Who said I hated them?
>peterson book
You mean the only book you've ever read in your "adult" life?

Shouldnt you be dialating your puss right now?

>You mean the only book you've ever read in your "adult" life?
No, I mean the absolute most basic, most accessible, most pop-psych friendly text that a simpleton such as yourself could glean some personal agency from.

Grow up.

>least creative target possible
I know you are uneducated and don't understand the concept of Occam's Razor but thank you for proving everyone's point, you low IQ faggot.

Nice ad hominem attack via IQ without explaining or justifying any part of your idiotic antisemitic argument.

How can you read your own typed words without feeling like a complete moron?

You sound like a BETA

Attached: rabbislipped.png (318x192, 194K)

>unironically citing an ad-hominem
Go back reddit faggot. If you don't see the humor in JPost putting a picture of the wrong Jew on the header of their article I don't know how you found your way here in the first place.

The war is coming, frens.
“Impeach Trump and Die”. (2019)
amazon.com/dp/B07M7DWJSN

Attached: Impeach Trump and Die.jpg (314x500, 25K)

Where's his jaw? He looks like an actual Jew Worm

Holy fucking hell. Why do we still do this when Paul said it doesn't fucking matter?

>humor in JPost putting a picture of the wrong Jew on the header of their article
There's no humor there because they actually did post an image of Jeffrey Rosen. The only way your fictional scenario (of them posting a picture of the wrong subject) could possibly be humorous would be if you were simply anti-semitic and you only get your kicks out of watching people slip-up who you have a personal bias against.

>reddit
Lazy targeted insult. You'll have to do better.

>I don't know how you found your way here in the first place.
Implying this entire board is an antisemite breeding ground ala Daily Stormer? Nice one.

>How many Jews can you elect to your cabinet
>Ten or twelve
>You are like little baby. WATCH THIS

The person pictured IS the wrong subject. The person pictured and even captioned, is not the person that the article is written about. I don't think you've been washing your penis the way your surrogate daddy Peterson told you too

It's a different person whose name is also Jeffrey Rosen.

Ok. It's a slip-up. Great. The only way that you would take a lot of glee out of seeing Jerusalem Post slip-up is if you were an anti-semite who gets their kicks from schadenfreude.

Maybe you should wonder if your resentment would be better directed toward the shortcomings in our own life instead of literally the historically laziest possible scapegoat.

See

This post is fully representative of the substance in your arguments thus far. Good day to you.

Attached: 1c8gn7.jpg (1931x1855, 183K)

BASED GEOTUS

I know you are uneducated and don't understand the concept of Occam's Razor but thank you for proving everyone's point, you low IQ faggot.

He actually thought he btfo'd me haha

>low IQ faggot.
Nice ad-hominem attack without actually relating how Occam's Razor tied into anything you were talking about. You can't just throw out ideological constructs such as Occam's Razor (which is easily Googled if you somehow don't already know that) without tying into how it relates to the content of your post without looking as though you have nothing of substance to say. Which you don't. You just seem like an anti-semite.

If I didn't, why did you make this nervous follow-up post, user?

Attached: 1c81gn7.png (1931x1855, 1.49M)

>least creative target possible

>don't understand the concept of Occam's Razor
It's literally impossible for anyone to not understand that when it's so easily searched and it's such a prolifically overused phrase in podcasts/online discussions.

Nice ad-hominem again there. You really have a lot of great substance in your arguments by chronically failing to tie Occam's Razor into the content of your arguments.

To bump my anti-semitic shottenfruede thread xD

Here you low IQ faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

This is for your education, which you lack.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsions_and_exoduses_of_Jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_antisemitism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jews

I am sure it's just everyone else's civilization and it's a giant, giant, giant conspiracy and has nothing to do with the teachings of the Torah. You're right. The complex reason to this is correct. Everyone is wrong but you, with your wild, unverified, non-historically backed theories.

Jews are different, and have a different loyalty that's hostile to the host population. Most outgroups are, but Jews are smart enough and rich enough to make it effective.

You linked me some Wikipedia articles (which I've already read) and gave me a deeply poor explanation as to how they are: 1. interconnected and related 2. related to any of the psychobabble that you're pedaling.

Again. Your arguments are just bluster without any substance. Come again.

>a different loyalty that's hostile to the host population
How?

>but Jews are smart enough and rich enough to make it effective.
Again, how?

You can't just make unsubstantiated claims and call that an effective worldview, you know.

nice reddit spacing and way to point out Jews have been inflating their Death Counts while subsequently getting kicked out of every country for centuries

>Everyone thinks it's the Jews but you're just uncreative goyim
>I am going to pretend I don't understand what you are saying because you are 100% correct
Someone post that mein kampf quote about them pretending not to remember the conservation the next day.

Hitler got pretty fucking trolled not going to lie.

Blaming Jooos looks low-IQ user, but, aside from all the quotes that get posted, here's what cracked my resistance to the phenomenon:
(Barbara Spectre saying that Europe must be multi-cultural. ~1minute. There's a slightly longer version from the BBC, showing it isn't mal-edited.)
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

Also, look up 'fellow white' on images.google.com - sadly I don't have my memes on this computer.

Jow Forums always faces an influx of newfags. And, that's a good thing! Be ready to meet and convince them.

I guess people make lobby groups, vote in racial blocks, purchase Newspapers and other propagandist mechanisms for shits and giggles.

Attached: ww2.jpg (750x921, 97K)

Attached: jew are evil.jpg_large.jpg (650x456, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Fuck off with your "reddit spacing" faggotry. It makes the links easier to read you gay nigger!

Cat got your tounge?

>replacing Rosenstein with Rosen
If Trump actually does this I will give up on his retarded ass

Oh I dont know maybe its because you people are responsible for the genocide of my people through the hart celler act of 1965
youtube.com/watch?v=06KrBVy087o
when all the whites learn of this youre fucking dead kikes.
bitchute.com/video/oBZxTHyMPR0W/