I can’t help but feel sorry for this guy. Does he deserve forgiveness?

I can’t help but feel sorry for this guy. Does he deserve forgiveness?

Attached: 144FE207-2597-40B7-99B1-41F8DF7B9476.jpg (1242x1357, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chicagotribune/status/1098040323752804354
twitter.com/KimFoxxforSA/status/1087483752534757376
cookcountystatesattorney.org/sites/default/files/files/documents/kim-foxx-transition-brochure_0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He may have lied but he raised awareness of hate crimes in the country. He should get a lighter sentence for that

Has he apologized or is he going to keep saying "dindu nuffin"

Next up is the journalists who reported it

Attached: 1548048755214.jpg (1024x986, 179K)

Attached: 1533552896121.jpg (2381x1694, 1.03M)

From God yes, but he still must suffer the consequences of acting like a leftist degenerate. To be made example of to all those who practice falsehood.

> Inb4 Christcuck

ask one of the other 50 threads in the catalog, faggot.

He deserves to be shot at a firing post for trying to run an intelligence operation pushing America closer to a race war.

He raised awareness of fake hate crimes
People will be more sceptical after this

You mean setting off whites and blacks against eachother even more like the kike puppet he is? Fuck you

Christcuck

Attached: IMG_0434.jpg (333x500, 35K)

Deserves an actual lynching

Attached: 208881_396284967102465_1666300803_n.jpg (320x482, 25K)

Is he mentally ill? Possibly. There is a path to redemption if he comes clean and takes his punishment like a man. Also being a child actor it's possible he got diddled and it fucked him up.

Idk , you can't weighing how good or bad a person is when judging their crime.Good or bad are just rep in the end . Your reputation does not free you or chain you in your accusation.
Is illegal i think

Law should apply to everyone. He broke the law and deserves to be punished. If you don't punish bad behavior then it will be repeated.

twitter.com/chicagotribune/status/1098040323752804354

twitter.com/KimFoxxforSA/status/1087483752534757376
>I’m so excited that @KamalaHarris has decided to run for president. I would not be where I am today without her guidance during my first run for political office, and she has continued to mentor me as I work to reform the criminal justice system in Cook County. —KF

cookcountystatesattorney.org/sites/default/files/files/documents/kim-foxx-transition-brochure_0.pdf
>Upon her election as Cook County State’s Attorney, Kim Foxx appointed a team of leaders from community and nonprofit organizations, criminal justice system stakeholders, and the legal community to develop recommendations on key policy priorities to address challenges and opportunities faced by the Office.

>Transition Team Members:
>CO-CHAIRS
>Kamala Harris, Attorney General and Senator-elect, State of California
>Ron Sullivan, Director, Criminal Justice Institute, Harvard University

Attached: 1546500644783.png (627x737, 284K)

Attached: kamala.png (426x655, 41K)

the media is getting sued right , served them right

Sued the Washington Post for 250 million, the price Bezos paid to acquire it as a propaganda outlet

If he comes out admits his mistake to the world and apologizes honestly and decries anti white rhetoric then I would be willing to forgive absolutely.

Attached: 2176473674634376.jpg (330x330, 23K)

>I didn't mean to rape all those children
>I just wanted to simulate a rape to make people aware of child rape

Your right, we should give him a light sentence for stoking racism

Fuck that nigger.

:^) Nope

This. If these Niggerians had any honor, they'd do the real thing to a bastard who would sell them for a few bucks to save his ass from fed prison time.

He'd deserve forgiveness if he was popped for a DUI charge. He deserves punishment for faking a hate crime and sending faux-anthrax through the USPS.

>Does he deserve forgiveness?
If he comes forward and tells who put him up to this vicious little retarded stunt ( Kamilla Harris ) then yes. He can be forgiven. And be redeemed, if he then commits sepuku.

die nigger lover!

Attached: niggerpill.jpg (650x932, 182K)

ROPE

Idk Bros id give him some time but it's not gonna happen

Attached: 1550538270852m.jpg (563x1024, 137K)

(((THEY))) will let him go free, only people on "the wrong side of history" are ever held accountable

see: eric clanton

Goldstein is that you?

In many ways he did expose the truth about what is really going on with the lame stream media. If anything I would use a better rope than the eager beaver could provide. Any lyncher worth his salt shops at tractor supply for all your one stop hate crime needs

>black faggot in jail
>punishment

pick one

He has not yet sought forgiveness.

He'll get off scot free on account of the event being real in his mind.

Attached: munamies.jpg (658x366, 27K)

fuck you bitch nigger, for feeling sorry for this globalist shit trying to destabilize our country and mock the rightfully elected president.
i wish i could put a bullet through your face right now
fuck you

That is what niggers and kikes and anti Whites want. Hell they voted a nigger as President they like it some much. Even a 2nd time after the nigger stole billions of tax payer dollars and literally doubled the National debt. Then they wanted niggercare which is neither free nor affordable. Commies would be better off dead!

Attached: 30yeartrans.jpg (782x652, 142K)

Are you that Junnis guy? Can you ask your Gf to drop the orange clown hair, really awful and distracting on the weekend shows.

lmao how the fuck did he do that nigga was so starved for racism he had to outsource to Nigeria

>Tries to start a race war
>Gets caught
>No apology
Forgiveness? For what? Sorry no DARVO mind control allowed here.

Been avoiding all posts about this guy until now. Can I get a quick rundown?

(((THEY))) don't own the USA!

SO FUCK OFF WITH YOUR YID WORSHIP SHIT!

Attached: Affirmative Action.png (885x728, 489K)

great stuff. 2019 is the best black history month. bad for calofirnians/journalists.

Literally no.

Stop falling for this bait retards.
He deserves to be lynched.

I hope I see that Kike who uses the pseudonym Wheeler Walker so I can beat his nose off.

Attached: fn1.png (1443x940, 2.26M)

He's a nigger/jew. Don't leave out his wonderful Jude heritage.

Attached: KILLallNiggers!.jpg (787x674, 315K)

you are such a fucking retard and I'm glad you aren't in charge of anything

I wonder how much the Russians paid this n*gger to ruin based Kamala's chances at the dem primary for their boy drumpf.
She's the only one who could beat him, so its obviously a set up.

What have you done bring the race war forward? At this rate it'll never happen.
This could have been the Arch Duke getting shot moment.

Hope you enjoy your vacation in my country, Leaf.

>Does he deserve forgiveness?
No
He deliberately wasted cops, tax payers and many people time and money inevstigating this piece of shit fake crime.

I'm waiting for more sharia gay bashing. What's intersectionality going to do about that?

He was willing to testify against two innocent people, fuck him. Although I will give him bonus points for the entertainment value of this.

Attached: 9064A9B2-3F9A-4D72-AEDD-FBDBC36BAC6E.png (744x268, 49K)

that black faggot was prepared to throw random white guys to the wolves to further his career and agenda I hope he gets the chair

No, he needs to go to prison.

Attached: 1F39CDB0-B37D-477E-88CB-60EE93DF9305.png (489x501, 158K)

So you're admitting democratic candidates are truly the ones owned by the Russians?

aefat

Attached: A7A7EF8D-DAA6-4635-A5E2-4513A279F262.jpg (640x718, 118K)

they should change the title to because he lied about the attack not if he lied

Of course, we as Christians should forgive him, however, the law should not.

He is gay so going to prison is a reward for him.
He is about to be the belle of the ball.

He sent a threatening letter to himself through the postal service, filled with powdered aspirin. That's a serious felony that should already earn him at least a decade in prison.

Attached: 1549433720158.jpg (452x572, 81K)

How many niggers threw out the country hammer the heads in of White people while screaming? Justice for faggot nigger/jew! The media got plenty of White people murdered after their TRayboon worship. This nigger/kike fags shit we will never know. That is why niggers and yids that want to control niggers in White people's back yards deserve segregation and execution. I feel sorry for White people that try to love nigger animals and call them human only to be spited by them. Its happened to me more time than I can count just by living in a nigger lover/pity state of Georgia. Niggers really should be segregated in my honest opinion. yids can go with them!

Even God only forgives those who repent. This niggerfaggot just keeps doubling down on his lie.

The lake of fire awaits him.

Attached: 1512657008419.jpg (720x494, 68K)

Literally staged a hate crime as a political weapon. When the people he paid to do it were discovered, his tone changed from willing to testify to unwilling. Why? He literally admitted that he would testify if the wrong people were found provided it furthered an agenda.

But sure, let’s let him off.

He literally has political connections to top Dems. It seems more like a coordinated attack gone wrong

>Of course, we as Christians should forgive him, however, the law should not.

If you're not a yid but a real Christ cuck you're the kind of people that are destroying White and USA culture with your unrighteous nigger love, enabling, pity and devil sympathy. Maybe you're just as bad as a nigger? I know that I am better than most people because by GOD I choose to be! You're a fucking nigger projector and lover. That means you're full of shit and anti White! You might even be less than a nigger since you're so quick to forgive animal beasts. Which murder White people daily and rape them. Go to nigger land and love and forgive your niggers their.

JESUS WANTS THIS NIGGER DEAD!

Attached: 4chan.jpg (724x2620, 372K)

Just remember if they'd found some innocent MAGAs to frame for his "attack" he'd of stood up and lied in court to have them sent to jail
>this cunt should hang

He deserves to be strung up on a tree with a fork up his ass

Attached: 250px-Cosmo_Kramer.jpg (250x333, 13K)

womp womp

FUCKING BINGO COMMIES AND DEMS REALLY NEED TO DIE! MAKE THEIR FUCKING KIDDIES I'M FUCKING SORRY KILL THEIR FUCKING GOD DAMN NIGGER FUCKING AND YID CHILDREN! MAKE THESE MOTHER FUCKERS PAY!

Attached: 75yearold.jpg (450x600, 50K)

Attached: 3C78B400-9B45-41AE-A154-C1DD6418F942.jpg (416x639, 118K)

B-but he's the gay tupac...

Attached: hAzgR2L.jpg (814x1024, 123K)

nope, put that nigger faggot into ound me in the ass prison so he can get pounded in his ass for 20- 30 years.

wait, he would like that. Lynch his ass for real.

same with the John Legend nigger coon. I can see how much of a nigger kike he is too! Fuck these niggers and their Jewish Ring Leaders! They all deserve to be strung up on the tallest tree for everyone to see! Same nigger ties same nigger/yids companies same nigger yid political affiliations and contacts. I'm so sick of fucking god damn niggers and yids! and those that wish to protect them!!!! They are even worse!!!!

Attached: barbarakike.jpg (1023x838, 132K)

>find: if
>replace: because

I bet the soods paid him to do that, those ppl are sick. I laugh at the fact that you scorn catholic countries but protestant ones are the cuckest

He's a half jew. Probably a false flag gone wrong when a cop refused to take the hush money.

Fuck this piece of shit.

This cunt would have sent two innocent white men to prison.

He should be hung on pay per view.

They're threatening him so he doesn't turn on his masters.

Attached: 1534829700855m.jpg (1024x775, 39K)

Fucking kek

no

He was fully aware and planned to press charges against what he expected to be two innocent white men. This literal niggerfaggot can go to hell

please god this

No, he was willing to put two men innocent into jail to satisfy his own hoax, that was before he realized the two men were his Nigerian friends.

does the average person get forgiveness when they file false reports or lie to the police?

He staged a hate crime to increase racial tension and try to slander his political opponents.
It's one of the slimiest things you should do. In a just society he'd face a firing squad.

>nigger
>faggot
>sociopath
>pathological liar
No

After a nice long stint in the big house we can consider it, not before.

Can we get Shaun King added to the list of defendants somehow? I hate that race baiting piece of shit and I’m flabbergasted that he wasn’t included. He has some new “NorthStar” publication that I’d love to see get killed in the crib.

Maybe ill consider it if he fips on kamala and corey and tells the actual truth
other than that FUck Fake Noose Kamala Patsy. She actually laughed at him
HAHAHA FUCK DEMONCRATS

He knew exactly what he was doing, throwing fire on a race war - he deserves everything coming his way for this

> does a person who yells fire in a crowded public space, knowing the chaos and possible injury it will cost deserve forgiveness.

Prison is that forgiveness. What do you think was done before we had a prison system? Enslavement, Exile. Execution. He can go sit in a cell, think about his actions, and hopefully come back a better citizen.

did the crime now pay the time

He's a nigger faggot, so prison will be like paradise for him.

>I'm going to fake that I have cancer in order to raise cancer awareness.

The apologist mindset in action.