Reminder that if you have a tattoo you're a retard

> Men and women ages 20–39 were most likely to have been tattooed, as were men with lower levels of education, tradesmen, and women with liveout partners. Tattooing was also associated with risk-taking behaviours, including smoking, greater numbers of lifetime sexual partners, cannabis use (women only) and ever having depression (men only).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22153289

Attached: chrome_2fklDS26wW.png (1084x617, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16908345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welp. I have no tats and am in my position in life.

Attached: 20190215_142631.jpg (2560x1440, 1.07M)

Oh god ASM training?

28 and never even had the urge

Goodbye meeting for my whore of a co-manager ascending to store manager in a nigger infested shithole 100 miles away. Good riddance.

Attached: 20190125_151744.jpg (2560x1440, 1.02M)

Wow breaking news, OP. White trash like tattoos. Who would've guessed.

You don't have any on account of being a broke ass retard working at Walmart for 11 years.

Buy BTC
t. years ago

Be ex-smoker, no-fap, stop smoking weed, stop coke, stop mdma but be Nigerian and so no one cares as we're all shitskin. At least I've impregnated a white anglo slag and now white boys are stuck paying for that because you let Jews push that degeneracy on us but keep going on about how you have such high IQ compared to us bros.

Tell us more about your job.

>have a tattoo
>be retarded
Jow Forums BTFO'd!

Attached: tattoos_are_degenerate.jpg (500x418, 39K)

Try 15 years...

Yep. Biggest regret of my life.

This is you

Attached: fdhgf.png (886x584, 1.08M)

>risk taking behaviors
>smoking

Hows working at walmart why did you stay

Attached: Superstore.jpg (768x433, 88K)

these are all way too normal looking

That's why I posted it second

Yup

Attached: 155032047388684113 (1).jpg (1146x645, 186K)

Is this that Superstore show? I cant bring myself watching my life dramatized, glorified, or glamorized in any way. Not to mentioned they dont look completely demoralized. It would take a legion of dedicated method actors to pull it off.

>Hows working at walmart
Routine
>why did you stay
Its simple
>cant pass a GED exam
>no vehicle
>no other jobs will be able to match my current hourly wage
>too old to start anything meaningful from the absolute bottom unless I willingly want to go through a fair share of age bias/discrimination
For some of us, unfortunately, walmart is the only thing that we have in life.

Attached: 15506865785948466991358334524340.jpg (2560x1440, 1.38M)

Wrong
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16908345

Attached: chrome_iMDg9wFMgn.png (745x340, 50K)

If you think about it, it could be here indefinitely, which means you're still in its infancy period despite the past years. Never hurts to learn and give it a go within your means.

i'm curious as to why you may be doing so poorly on the GED exam- i know plenty of absolute airheads that can't string syllables, sentences, or numbers together without intense trouble that have passed it. any particular difficulties?

Trigonometry is a son of a bitch. I won't live long enough to learn it. Besides, it's not like respectable jobs and a better life is going to follow me single because I have high school equivalent diploma

Attached: 20190220_071520.jpg (2560x1440, 1.31M)

WalmartBro, I think you should reconsider that GED exam. Pretty sure you'd have major difficulty working in the store without a strong grasp of math and English. Study the book and give it a try again, you'll likely pass

There is no trig on the GED exam. When I took it the strongest math they had was algebra with those "solve for X" equations. Methinks you are psyching yourself out unreasonably

It got reworked in 2013 (I believe). It hadn't been updated since the 80s. I failed it 3 times already.

GED was made for niggers, its easy. I passed mine without even studying for it and I only attended HS for 3 months total. It sounds like you've given up. You can do better if you really want to user.

Stay at walmart. You obviously like it.

I'm competent at it. It doesn't reflect my attitude towards the company.

this is what I hate most about these companies. They could technically pay more but instead they pay as little as possible and incentive staying with their shitty company for literally decades to earn decent pay. They are not helping their employees improve in life.

Smoking isn't healthy.

I thought Jow Forums was against tattoos.

I just remember the recent meeting we had regarding the new attendance policy. What a shit show. They sent some mystery meat bitch from home office to 8 talk positively about our new attendance policy, which is more Draconian than ever. Everybody in that room who wasn't salaried looked like they wanted to commit suicide. I couldn't give a shit person late because I've only called out a total of three times since I got hired. If they thought this place has a revolving door before, now it is now a lazy Susan on a perpetual motion machine

Attached: 20190208_071243.jpg (2560x1440, 1.28M)

> be me
> 39
> 150k+ income (IT)
> no college degree
> no tattoos
> no drugs
> No smoking
> No depression
> no vaccines
> no medications
> no dental issues
> 20/20 vision, no glasses
> no wife, gf, or kids

Fml

>women that get tattoos
I'll never understand it. Only the trashiest trash would ever run their tongue over ink needled into your skin. Same with men that get them. It's gross.

Attached: 1534220884978.png (553x759, 39K)