NYC vs LA

Which city is the worse shithole?

Attached: nycvsla.jpg (1024x576, 312K)

As a person who lived in both LA no contest. The spics in LA are a lot worse and violent and numerous than the spics in NYC

LA has way better landscape though

When you have millions of dollars you won't notice the difference. Pro tip: You don't have millions of dollars

Stay in your canadian cuckshed

They both are equally terrible, but if I had to get rid of one it would be LA for sure.

Attached: comet hitting Los Angles.jpg (274x184, 9K)

NYC seems like it'd be a lot worse
>cramped as hell
>freezing in the winter and boiling hot in the summer

At least LA is more open and has a nice climate year round

>As a person who lived in both LA no contest.
fpbp
As a person who lived in both I concur
NYC is fucked, but LA is a soulless place much further into decline
the sad part is you can tell it was paradise once

This but also its a mentality thing.

New Yorkers might be a bit crass but they tell it like it is and say shit to your face.

LA fuckers are the epitome of that plastic californian mentality of saying nice stuff to your face and then trashing you behind your back

Both are chock full of spics and jews. NYC has way more niggers, is filthy dirty, and the weather sucks, not to mention having to live packed like a sardine with your fellow bugmen. You can live in LA for your entire life and never have to step foot in the filthy downtown area except for jury service.
>LA is soulless
I guess if you want the soul of a kvetching kike and general irritability NYC is perfect.

>nice climate
Yeah gotta love that year round smog...

toronto

LA. It's not even close.

this one

Attached: CrackStacks.jpg (736x552, 181K)

>the sad part is you can tell it was paradise once
That feel when generations removed from the real California.

LA.

does pol hate where I live?

Attached: staten island.jpg (1200x675, 208K)

New York City is one of the dirtiest, stankest, NIGGER INFESTED SHITHOLES in America. LA is superior by far. There are plenty of really nice areas of LA. There are no nice areas of New York City. Even the nicest areas are filled with piss and niggers everywhere. The only people who prefer New York to LA, are people from New York

You'll live like a peasant in either unless you're loaded and then you're just paying to hide from what the city is actually like. NYC is much better as an actual city because LA was designed by retards and is 75% Mexican...but NYC is basically a prison. I can't pick one, they both suck.

Never been to LA, but I have spent a considerable amount of time in NYC and the majority of my family has lived there since 1940. Basically, NYC is all over the fucking place. Some places are being gentrified, some are being taken over by Chinese land grabbers, others are large segregated zones of different ethnicities. It's always changing.
The White population is dipping though

i cant move because the rest of america hates new yorkers (and italians which most people here are)

LA
easy

This. Its absolutely beautiful outside right now. The rains have turned all the hills a vibrant green. The skies are amazingly clear. If I keep my eyeline at a certain angle I cant see the homeless at my ankles.

If you move to the Poconos I'll find you and shit on your lawn every single day till you move back.
Over the past 10 years the New Yorker population has increased by 500 something percent and more than half of that is nigs and spics and their fucking kids all complain about living here. So get the fuck out of my beautiful mountains you waste of skin REEEEEEEEEE

>pic between shit and more shit

LA by far because of radiation from their leaking reactor and closer proximity to Fukushima

staten island supports trump you anglo inbred.

Both are shit but I’m a western boy through and through so I have to go with LA.

Although I would never live in LA

LA has more “no go zones”

Israel used 3 nukes on 9/11

Attached: 1520646652993.png (920x940, 622K)

Absolutely, but were talking about LA, not what is around it.

nice source kike

my mother survived 9/11 because she's antisemitic

This has nothing to do with Trump you fucking retard, I don't want more people living here. We are fucking full get out!

Can confirm. New Yorkers are loudmouth assholes who go on and on about how much better NYC is than wherever else they happen to be at the moment. Sorry, keep your ass in the city.

was in NY for a week was the biggest shithole ive ever come across. Its worst than i could have imagined. I went on the subway each day and I saw something disgusting every day like a homeless screaming, homeless guy smelling like shit, etc etc its the melting pot of insanity

LA needs to be nuked

LA, easily. NYC has a very blunt mentality to it. Like the police exist to keep the homeless from disturbing the tourists; they understand they're policing human trash. With this in mind, things don't get as bad because the vast majority of people have taken the MTAPill, and are rightfully paranoid and offputting. You want a quarter? Fuck you. Get out of my way, I'm not going to miss my fucking train you stupid nigger bum.

LA is especially fucked due to the spacing of it. The MTA is utilitarian; you could drive from the UES/UWS to mid town for work, but why the fuck would you? So, you're pretty much riding the train along with the bums regardless of your social standing. In LA, people can avoid shitskins and awkwardness effectively, and thus they don't get the same level of callousness.

You don’t really know what the fuck u are talking about.

Shut up, moron.

I don't like living here though.

>Israel used 3 nukes on 9/11
in the safes?

nah, seismograph says otherwise, nice try though

What shitty Burough do you live in and what's your skin color? I want to know more details before I absolutely rip you apart.

if you're from the US and havent lived in both cities for some time then have lost a great deal of knowledge
despite what the fags on this board think, these two cities are cornerstones for everything that happens and shapes this world

follow this one simple trick: hotter the city, shittier their inhabitants
with that being said, i'd rather live in nyc

even white people aren't white here

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 66K)

It's not the 1980's anymore, NYC isn't that bad. Some areas have gentrified (i.e become whiter and richer) in recent years.

>NYC isn't that bad
it's a fucking hellhole and always has been

why can't we just merge them into one city
called nyla[c].

Attached: 1542722240706.jpg (872x960, 44K)

neither, their combined GDP and quality of life makes all of trump-voting america combined look like subsaharan africa by comparison (though honestly it looks like subsharan africa anyway, even without the frame of reference).

Attached: 1543988233758.gif (1035x828, 1.61M)

This. Been to both and was shocked at how third-wordly LA is. No contest. LA is a shithole, not even memeing.
New Yorkers are rude but at least they speak English and aren't generally obese.

Either LA or SF easily beat NYC as shittiest.

Attached: la-tents.jpg (1023x615, 174K)

keep seething non staten island master race nigger.

Why do LA hicks think that they're living in a mega city when it's a fucking rural peace of shit compared to NYC?

I've seen some retarded shit in my life but

Not an argument.

You've probably never been to California then you west coast shill retard, I live in NY and although it is imperfect its also quite beautiful. You can't complain about the homeless when comparing the cities because its no contest that LA has a much worse homeless problem.

LA

Attached: A+Homeless+City.jpg (1600x1200, 352K)

LA looks nicer to live in but seems boring, souless and full of mexicans and chinks, new york looks better for a few weeks

I live in LA and have visited New York.

LA has a far more international feel. IT does not feel like the United States at all. I would have to say LA is the bigger shit hole because of its anti-American feel and pretentious/bitter inhabitants.

Indeed, its incredible how pretentious this city is in some areas like Beverly hills, Silver Lake and Hollywood. But then there are the bitter minorities, these people are the worst. They don't identify as American and actively speak out against our nation. Fuck the people here man, Its a very segregated city and would cannabaliz itself if any natural disaster occured.

LA (2)

Attached: 1231_Homeless_AP16351725058493.jpg (1000x611, 103K)

Okay so apparently a nuclear blast was contained by glass fucking windows then?

My heart leans towards Los Angeles, but I don't know enough about LA's tax codes. I know if you live in NYC you get double taxed.

did LA get nuked? lol

Do you even understand how explosive a fission reaction is?

i guess the best way to deal with la is living in the closest city of pic related and working in la

Attached: 1.png (666x468, 60K)

i havent been out west...true i imagine its worse

I've never even been to America, but its easily LA

West coast is full of subhuman shallow "people". East coast people actually have a depth and a brain. Basically people on the west coast aren't even human and should be exterminated.

No question LA
When the city hall has to be quarantined due to rats spreading typhus you have to question whether the city hasn't already dissolved into a third world metropolis

Attached: 1514680739894.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

LA is the worst. I'd rather it get replaced with some landfills. It'd be an upgrade.

When the big 9.0+ earthquake finally comes, LA will be a sort of urban Mad Max.

A nuke would make disturbingly little change in the appearance of this place.

Attached: Danger-in-San-Diego-2.jpg (660x371, 51K)

LA is the city that literally creates new diseases, and finds some awesome rare ones, in its streets. Shitholes do the same thing. Answer is LA.

arent there really nice nature spots in cali? Is LA the predominant shithole in cali?

Not even a question. LA is an absolute and total cesspool of the worst kinds of people in the country.
>Jews
>spics
>majority of celebs
>majority of film directors
>self-hating whites
>niggers
NYC easily second, though. Sure the above exist in NY as well, but not to the same degree.

LA is way worse, and homeless aren't confined to Skid Row. There's homeless encampments in most parts of the city.

La because of Hollywood...

>then you're just paying to hide from what the city is actually like.
This. Everyone should live in the countryside, away from disease and non-whites

last time i was in manhattan was like 5 years ago. The part of staten island that is the biggest shithole is the part that's closest to manhattan. Ironic right?

>Burough
It's Burro, you donkey's ass.

looks as such fuck it looks worse than NYC now that i think of it which is telling....couldnt imagine it being more cramed than nyc and smelly tho

Middle East.

Attached: 1549721277830.jpg (900x750, 244K)

My opinions.

Attached: ca.jpg (640x640, 56K)

You're actually being autistic about your love for Staten Island. I've been there, it's nothing to brag about

I replied to the wrong person. See:

Changing the subject to insignificant syntax doesn't make you seem smart.

ny is less of a shithole because food is actually inexpensive, and you dont need a car to live there.
It's still FILL-PACKED with kikes, faggots, the most meme-like creaturas and niggers, the most caricature degenerates, self-hating white
imports, and vapid social climbers, just like LA.
family lived there for 6 years, im glad we don't anymore.

Attached: 71b2112475bb90c6421bc8dd5de0c271.jpg (580x300, 91K)

Visiting NYC is amazing if you have money, if you don't its still alright to just walk around in. LA on the other hand is shit all around.

Relevant for anyone wondering where the better parts of CA are.

Attached: ca-white-pop.png (1418x1384, 327K)

and if you're a non-degenerate, new york is actually a very good place. world class ballet, theater, classical music, art and museums, etc.

Attached: 891404_original.jpg (576x768, 120K)

Republican states are worst desu

The sad part is I think San Francisco is worse than LA. The Bay Area is like a black hole.

Because you live in New Jersey.

Nyc is basically a microcosm of all of humanity jammed into a small island which has its own drawbacks but in other ways can be something, the people in NY tend to be highly driven and share a common culture unique to the city.

my mother goes to jersey every weekend eat shit kike

Attached: surname distribution.png (455x487, 250K)

San Francisco

I'm from London, which is a cesspit and full of cunts. But NYC is another level of shithole. Between beggars, dirty streets, rubbish everywhere, junkies and public transport is shit.

Never been to LA, don't plan to. What's San Diego like?

>which
>city
Fucking all are shitholes.

Jersey is trash

I live in NYC and I would say LA is better because it's basically NYC just spread out more and it feels like you have more breathing room, essentially making less traffic jams and less people crowding the streets. The metro there is a lot cleaner than the NY subway.