Can we agree that all races are beutiful...

Can we agree that all races are beutiful, as long as they don't interbreed between themselves just to become some rootless mutts?

Attached: Immagine.png (1001x699, 499K)

no

No.

BRUH this girl is mixed race.Half Indian half white.Some mixed race are goddess and some r not.

Attached: 26abea78-8bda-40ff-946a-ba33b9ed2f4a.png (363x529, 369K)

You got the skin tones rong ,caucasoid iš 5 weeks dead

Attached: 1550664456330.jpg (330x330, 23K)

No. I'm a mutt and I'm grateful for my 50% white half. I would most likely be an uglier, stupider being without it. Although I'd probably be so stupid I would avoid the race red pill, which would make me happier.

sure

Indians are caucasoid.

>Can we agree that all races are beutiful,
No.

no

First off, NO. Second, you Pastaniggers are muttified with nigger and other "South-of-Med" genes. So you admit that your people are ugly, rootless mutts then (because that's what you are)?

Says the Italian

>Some mixed race are goddess
No.

There are almost certainly plenty of people in your genetic lineage who are mixed-race.

But I'm not american!

every race is beautiful as long as they aint inbred like OP.
better tolerate racemixing unless ye mixin with some inbred isolated fucking tribe

uuumhh but i uh look pretty white uhh

Attached: retard.png (205x246, 11K)

Yes except niggers and kikes of course.

No

Since when do "Negroids" have tanned skin and brown spiked hair? All 3 of those are white European.

No.

Attached: uglykike.jpg (1024x721, 126K)

I'm not inbred, unlike you memecap.

Attached: 3168156A00000578-0-image-m-9_1456009618845.jpg (306x223, 26K)

fuck off mongrel

That art looks like it was ripped from the 2000s Justice League cartoon...

>Implying kikes weren't the original 56%

JIDF shill

Modern Kikes are a bastardization of the original semites that followed the diaspora, yes. I never said modern hebrews were beutiful, see

In a few generations everyone in your country will be as mongrelised as me. What then?

No

no whites are superior

f1 generations tend to be 50-50, but when you start going down f2 lines, that's when shit starts to get ugly.
what I'm saying is even though she may look good, her kids are prob gonna be deformed mutts.

jannies just archived my effortposting, cause shills had absolutely nothing to say. so have a (You).

Go read.

mmmmm sure are, white christian little babies have the sweetest blood

All races have the potential for beauty but culture is what makes non - whites so unattractive.

Race mixing should be uncommon and reserved only for natural neighbors. Culture should also not be mixed because it will inevitably leaf to a domination. Invasive species is a problem for humans not just animals.