Christianity is not white. Our ancestors were pagans but the jews made us christian and now we are cucks...

Christianity is not white. Our ancestors were pagans but the jews made us christian and now we are cucks. When the jew said to become chrwstian we said and that's why they created christmas and saint worship to make to convert us. They said our ancestors that christmas is Yule and saint worship is Gods worship otherwise we would never believe in jewiish fairy tales. Christianity was spread by the sword. Our ancestors would never support Israel but christians said support israel and now christians support it. But now christianity is dying and paganism is rising again in Nordic countries. Come home white man.

Attached: pagan.jpg (1744x1100, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=guWjKE_fLAI
youtube.com/watch?v=UZR8wSyDdSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretty face for that man-hand.

Greek Rome India and Egypt had blonde hair and blue eyes but christians killed the pagan holocaust and now they are ARABED
youtube.com/watch?v=guWjKE_fLAI

Muslims saved Evropa from the pagan holocaust

>shooped pagan emblem in car
So pathetic you have to fake your own propaganda.

fuck off kike

LOL. Shut the fuck up Jew. Tired of your meme flagging pagan bullshit.
And Christians are waking up.

Attached: 1550550852036.jpg (1024x766, 156K)

when can this picture start happening to everyone mutually and across the planet? when's the hard reset? when can we begin again?

Attached: 1545998369869.jpg (960x848, 111K)

This is a lie pushed by Gnostics to undermine Christianity.

Christianity was never Pagan in its pure form. This is self evident if you read the fucking Bible.

It was only after hundreds of years, around the time of Constantine that paganism started to slip into Christianity. This was done to subvert the religion and eventually turn people away from it altogether.

*blocks your path*
Paganism is rising in Europe while jedaism is dying lol

Attached: valhala risisng.jpg (1003x597, 306K)

(((you)))

from south of the caucasus mountains, through the darial gorge, into europe
I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE I CAME FROM
i dont let the jews steal my history like you do, cuck
white people did not just drop out of the sky in 700bc. your history book is a dead end at that point because they dont want you to know who you are, because its of great wealth to them to pretend to be you. as we all know, but some of us dont know how far "my fellow whites" really goes

Attached: darial-gorge.jpg (550x412, 32K)

>Gnostics

Attached: e14.png (611x756, 59K)

Have you noticed how it's always AMERICANS who rush to christianitys aid here on Jow Forums ?
It's because they have no roots.

Good argument

Based.

>Have you noticed how it's always AMERICANS
Like you?

> Paganism is rising in Europe
Yea it's really helping them a lot. It's a good thing too. I mean if you're worried you might lose your culture, which is CHRISTIAN by the way, be sure to become savages again, and that should help.
Muslims would be right at home.

Attached: 1pnfg2.jpg (717x499, 165K)

Christianity was the poison that killed Europe.

Amerimutts don't have an unbroken tradition like us lmao

Attached: 2b.jpg (600x480, 126K)

if one has faith in anything, he better rush to defend it. if you dont truly believe, whats the point?
which is why pagans are so gay. they dont believe anything about it, yet they actually larp
might as well go edgy atheist and worship the spaghetti monster

>Christianity was the poison that killed Europe.
No little jew, it was the lack of it.

Attached: 1qakaa.jpg (525x350, 95K)

Attached: LGBT-Pride-e1341682771275.jpg (498x327, 53K)

>Amerimutts don't have an unbroken tradition
Like you?

Of course we do

Attached: Sioux_sun_dance,_1874_-_NARA_-_530871.jpg (3000x2092, 1.62M)

Digits of truth.
>2k year religion nor Americans have "roots"
You're a fucking Eurocuck, aren't you, little meme flag piece of shit. Can't even stand up for your own shithole nation.

I'm no Jew.

What's that burning pagans again you fucking jewstians

Christianity is a fucking gay and effeminate religion.

I almost liked this until you said this shit.
Sage

Attached: f45.png (559x556, 152K)

> jewstians
I hear this is actually what new Jewish mothers call their children.

Attached: jewish-spider-cultural-marxism.jpg (1200x675, 312K)

Why are kikes attacking Christianity on Jow Forums? Why do they attack it in general? Modern Christianity isn't aimed at them at all.

>Christianity is a fucking gay and effeminate religion.

Attached: 1533254356706.png (144x151, 11K)

>Meme flag
What a surprise.

no effeminate allowed
>Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

>deny Varg
whats next, denying the Sagas?

Christianity was spawned by kikes, nice try.

>the jews made us christian

lol

plz can someone translate all this data

yes

(((((((((((christianity))))))))))))

I dont think you know what youre talking about.

Read the tamlud, meme flag. Jews hate crosses and they hate Jesus.

At this juncture Europe doesn't need a Jesus, it needs a Thor.

Attached: thor.jpg (1920x2777, 1.62M)

Christianity literally labels Jews as the enemy. Who were the ones who were constantly exiled and punished by God? Who were the ones who disgraced the local temples by mercantilism, and angered Jesus to the point of getting violent? Who were the ones who ordered the execution of Jesus?

Who is the religion that still relies on rituals and symbolism? Who is the religion that favors theesoteric and the occult? Definitely not Christianity, that's for sure.

So what does their little infighting have to do with us?

> Christianity was spawned by kikes, nice try.

Attached: 1537592834941.png (721x565, 883K)

mixed offspring from intermarriage with the Israelites, were allowed to remain in the land while paying heavy tribute taxes, but they were not israelites

>yes
At least you admit you're American

It's not christian paganism is older and i don't mind Muslims as long as they respect my traditions

No at least i have unbroken tradition

> Christianity was spawned by kikes, nice try..

Attached: Synagogue.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

>Muslims saved pagans

Learn some history you dumb tree hugging faggot. They destroyed the zoroastrians and eradicated any other pagan religions that existed in their path of rape and conquest

Attached: downloadfile-21.jpg (474x474, 43K)

>kike hiding behind memeflag saying what is and isn't white

Attached: be pagan goyim.jpg (1436x738, 198K)

>No at least i have unbroken tradition
But you're American.

> Why are kikes attacking Christianity on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1528996643800.png (881x703, 138K)

ok rabbi

Attached: PaganGirl.png (437x876, 689K)

>meme flag
>mudslime friendly
>can quote more than one user
BACK TO PLEBBIT
you shitstain

Sage this thread. This is obviously a discord tranny with a hard on for Islam. This isn't paganism at all

>The Jewish think-tank goes that far back
Do you realize that by theorizing that the nowadays 0,2% of the world population has been toying with white people for millennia you are saying that white people are pathetic cucks, hopeless against the true master race who, going by your world view, are the Jews?

Attached: 660E0672-5955-4F46-8473-E1BD99ADE440.jpg (1024x614, 186K)

show your real flag kike
the only thing you'll divide here is your buttcheeks so this slavic cock can rape the shit out of your goldmine

Attached: zizz.png (1281x680, 1.23M)

Read a book
no

WTF is with this obsession about who or what is white, what is Christian or any other religion. It's such a fucking destructive waste of time.

why didn't you defend your land pajeet? is islam stronger than hinduism?

Attached: Christianity2.jpg (600x507, 49K)

I hate all the Abrahamic cults. Fuck 'em. They force people into wars and subservience. Time to throw them ALL OUT

You already said you are American

Attached: AtheistsVsChristians.png (1269x619, 439K)

America is not your homeland and never will be.
There is no such race as "white" and has only been the figment of the american imagination, not european, french, anglo, irish, italian, spanish, greek or german.
They have their own race and ethnicity, they weren't jewed out of that for a few acres of land in exchange for sucking jew and anglo cock.

ooooo its getting hot in here
but seriously, these kike are damn good at what they do. they dont have to do anything, theyll make us all do it for them

Attached: apooo.gif (600x408, 3.32M)

The kings who lived back then were weak. Only the marathas took India back from Islam. Islam is nothing but Christianity for retards

the god of Abraham is the most logical deity out there . this world is supposed to be filled with war and death . that is its purpose. eternal peace and love is only present in the afterlife

i said americans don't have an unbrokes tradition like me, not that i am american

> meme flag

Attached: downloadfile-18.jpg (228x219, 34K)

Pottery

Attached: images(141).jpg (418x352, 34K)

Just remember folks, kikes with meme flags will always bash Christianity to you, and tell you to be pagan, or anything else.
Because they have the spirit of the devil in them.
And because Christianity, is very good for you.

Attached: 1503183843321.jpg (600x753, 43K)

>i said americans don't have an unbrokes tradition like me,
>I am American

>jews made us christians
>implying jesus never btfo the jews
John 8:44 " You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

you can read all of john chapter 8 and see Jesus BTFO the jews

jews are children of satan, and the christians inherited the kingdom of God

Attached: st george.jpg (1222x1472, 1.48M)

Attached: downloadfile-30.jpg (474x432, 47K)

Pagans worshipped the SUN, the giver of LIFE. Through force and trickery that was converted into SON (Jesus myth). The pagan holidays were also stolen, i.e. the Winter Solstice (Christmas).

All the Abrahamic Religions are myth-based mind fuckery cults aimed at spooking and controlling the populace.

How about you both fuck off?

Attached: 1538367560979.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

NOT American
I have an unbroken traditions NOT Americans

Oh look the poo has something he wants to say.

christianity makes more sense than your poo in the loo idols. reincarnation doesn't make sense pajeet

Lube up your black book of fables and shove it up your ass sideways.

We all know you're American

>Deuteronomy 7:6-8
>For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. "The LORD did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any of the peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples, but because the LORD loved you and kept the oath which He swore to your forefathers, the LORD brought you out by a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt

He's Israeli.

>when christianity is strong, jews live in ghettos, are routinely murdered and have no rights
>when christianity is weak, jews run the world

Yeah, those Jews sure love Christianity.

I said in the OP why jews created christmas and saint worship. Luther wanted to make christianity judaism again that's why he banned christmas.

Bitch in op is a major coalburner. Hammers of Thor are popular with faggots and dykes here.

Attached: 240px-God_Is_A_Troll.jpg (240x239, 20K)

Oh wow, BuyBull pasta.

Attached: downloadfile-28.jpg (474x355, 25K)

>I cannot refute your argument
takes a brain dead person to follow a dead religion with little surviving texts outside of stuff christian saxons wrote, so i guess that checks out

here's your (You), you will receive no others from me.

Attached: 1548701474513.jpg (669x668, 100K)

>I-I'm g-god
>gets snuffed
>y-you'll see
>2000 years later the beta males that followed him still are saying: y-you'll see

>the bible comes from babylonian myths
>in babylonian myth the creator goddess is the ancient dragon Tiamat
>Goddess Tiamat
>supposedly the gods beat her, but that's just myth
>Obviously never happened because when the more modern religion kikestianity was made, they still feared the ancient dragon
>whom is not a creation of the jew god but rather was the creator of the jew god
>so yes, "satan" created the world, "satan" created your lord, and satan will snuff jesus again if he dares to bring his schitzo ass back
>Because "satan" is the actual original divinity and she is much more powerful.

>y-you'll see

Attached: 71ZbBj70o9L.jpg (907x1360, 218K)

Hitler was a pagan and he killed jews

Attached: 1511963671612.png (900x3186, 814K)

Poo you're not even white and this isn't your culture we're talking about so kindly fuck the hell off.
You're not impressive as a people so you really have no chips in the game.