Any news on Brexit, Britbongs?

Will Britain finally return Gibraltar to Germany... I mean Spain? Or will it be 52 pounds per visum and 3 week waiting times instead?

Attached: 0548117F-E463-45A5-8F76-097144AF4B3F.jpg (1253x1253, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/12/20/uk-tech-sector-leads-europe-record-levels-exits-surging-investment/
schengenvisainfo.com/who-needs-schengen-visa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO!!!!!

WE MOST PROTECT THE MONKEYS!!!

oh well call off Brexit it's all been a terrific mistake

Actually, why? What good is Gibraltar to the UK anyway? It’s just some small rock colony for money laundering, tax avoidance and regulation avoidance. Just give it back or make it independent like Hong Kong or Greenland.

Attached: brexit_by_cpt_katawa_da7otnp-fullview.jpg (1024x724, 103K)

oh my god 52 pounds!
welp. it's over

>It’s just some small rock colony for money laundering, tax avoidance and regulation avoidance.
>What good is Gibraltar to the UK anyway?

Also
>Hong Kong
>independent

You are BOTH getting raped to death by shit skins!
Brexit was supposed to end that, but you need to go even further!

The people there don't want the dirty Spics to be in charge

>Actually, why? What good is Gibraltar to Spain anyway? It’s just some small rock

Attached: British Clay.png (322x494, 21K)

>Funny how the only one here asking for the rock back is a German

>£52 to visit some more Paki shitholes

Oh fuck, how will they ever recover?

Why would they do that when they could just go to London?

Gibraltar is strategically important because of the strait of Gibraltar. You cannot get into the Mediterranean sea without passing through here, and guess who owns it?

It'd be a shame is we had to put a £52 fee on every good being shipped to the EU through the Mediterranean.

Spaniards still think it's their land, cute.

Why not? Before the War of the Spanish Succession of the beginning of the 18th century, Gibraltar was Spanish... and was ruled by thr House of Habsburg, which also held the position of emperor of the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation.

It is

Attached: 1547654808754.png (1257x848, 108K)

It's more about the seas surrounding it.

seas you aren't able to enforce anything in

Can’t you get your fish for your fish and chips from the North Sea?

So true! Remaining would have killed off Britain for good.

>b-but we gave i-it up and didnt lose it. T-they still answer to the c-crown

Attached: 1550405170940.png (750x645, 608K)

Those muzzies are kinda cute desu >_<
They even have blue eyes

It'd would be shame if EU stopped food exports to UK.

hmmm.

>The nazis were trying to take over the world

oh look another d&c thread by a Soviet rape baby shill

the pic isnt implying that

Attached: a132.jpg (334x500, 53K)

Can and do.

Bigger "fish".

Attached: HMS-Bellerohonat-Jutland-web.jpg (1280x973, 246K)

I would pay twice that to keep a euro out.

>£52
>big deal

>Britain not getting colonized by pakis
if only

Attached: 1456723204968.jpg (634x471, 78K)

Yeah I know I was just making fun of Brits and Frogs who condemned the Germans with their tiny nation for 'trying to take over the world', whereas that was exactly what the British and French had been doing for the last 2 centuries.

It'd be a shame if the EU couldn't exploit us anymore. No more cheap fish for you guys.

It'd also be a shame if we went and bought food from else where. For cheaper. You can't just get another customer from anywhere (and make no mistake, we're your best customer), but there are many countries in the world that will sell us food.

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
stuck forever on their little cuck-island together with the jihadis

>the modern world is like the past
lol

From what I know the 52 quid thing lasts 3 years

m8, your population is 13.4% Muslim, the second highest in Europe.

Attached: 1543954429014.jpg (932x1024, 234K)

>Europoors laughing because they think 52 quid is expensive

You sure taught us

>literally zero leverage
>rosinenbomber incoming
yes, as long as they can sell their food to the EU as well

That was the 7 euro thing. The 52 pound visa is a one time visa, each to be sought in person at the relevant embassy in London (even if you live in Glasgow...).

lmao you will be fucked up the ass raw to get a trade deal with the states

even japan is going to fuck you to trade

>

Attached: 1429679587745.png (960x398, 511K)

>money laundering, tax avoidance and regulation avoidance

Basically a smaller version of England then.

Attached: 123.png (1000x1048, 482K)

Gibraltar is old school waveruler shit. Times do change, but not entirely. We are one of 2 bluewater navies in Europe (other being France). When in comes to maritime enforcement, it generally falls to us.

looking forward to panama paper caliphate 2.0

You're the ones with no leverage. You say without the EU we're going to starve, have no medicine and all this other stupid shit.
Yet you fail to realise you don't produce a single good that is unique to the EU. We can buy everything from other countries and it's usually cheaper.

What do we lose by buying from other countries? Nothing. What does the EU lose? Their biggest customer and the many, many billions we spend on EU goods.

It's the 21st century. All you can do with a military is bully thirdies

>You will be fucked up the ass raw
>Germany
Ironic, isn't it.

Attached: 1472321389186.png (1134x708, 3.08M)

>>What do we lose by buying from other countries? Nothing. What does the EU lose? Their biggest customer and the many, many billions we spend on EU goods.
i see you're skipping the part where you become a vassal or get fucked otherwise to get trade deals lmao

Is that why you're trying to create an EU Army? I mean other than the fact you would need America's permission to have your own army.

This is the fifth German made pro EU/anti Brexit thread I've seen in the catalog in the past half an hour.

On the ground too. The army gets sent everywhere. Airforce too.

Militarily, Britain is a heavy hitter.

Don't you have something better to do?

You don't need a trade deal to trade with other countries. The EU barely has any trade deals you know? You don't have one with the US or China or most of the top economies in the world.
You still trade with them. Hell we still trade with them despite being part of the EU.

The thing is, once we leave the EU, we don't have to pay your tariffs anymore. We go to WTO rules and a flat 5%, not the EUs 10% to 25%. So we keep buying the same goods but at a cheaper rate.
And since tariffs will be lower, we're no longer forced to buy EU goods like German cars, we can buy cars from other countries because without the EUs tariffs on them, they'll be competitively priced.

You really don't get it do you?

Brexit is getting close. They're getting scared and desperate.

It's cause we are taking their pocket money and positioning ourselves to kick their asses when they try and pull that EU army shit.

>The shadow of the Anglo's foot looms heavily upon the brown krauts prison pouch

yeah we'd let them starve. Lol fuck off

Little bit more than their pocket money. Almost 20% of their economy goes when we do.
Since this whole Brexit thing, the EU have been showing their true colours, and they see the UK as nothing more than a piggy bank to raid. Why would we want to remain part of a union that so openly shows and acts with malice towards us?

Remember: every scary thing they're talking about Britain happening in its relations with the EU, is only going to last as long the EU does. The EU is disintegrating. The more countries leave, the less sense it will make to stay in the EU. EU bureaucrats are trying to punish anyone who leaves to make an example, but that's desperation, and it hurts other member countries in the process.

Put up trade and travel barriers with the UK? Okay, all the EU loses the benefit of trade with the UK. So that's one more thing member countries can gain back by leaving the EU.

>52 euros

OH GOD THE HUMANITY

the autistic kraut is at again, genuinely believe you're paid for this, there is no way you can be this autistic

Are you ready to be our Vassal, bongs?

I have a group of center left remainer friends who have changed their minds on brexit just over how the EU has been using NI and Gibraltar. Keep it up.

>how to get any trade deal at all being some unimportant shithole solely making money with financials without sucking the THICC dick of an 500m economic bloc next door you just scatted on for the lulz

they were supposed to be lining up to trade with you :( what happened lads?

Pretty sure the visa thing was deunked months ago, and are monetary bribes the only thing you have?

> 52 euro
Oh no! Stop bregg-it stop the greggs-it! That's soooooooo much money.

it is for most of you

Attached: 1546092012162.png (700x887, 231K)

Despite being 1/10th of your total population, we make up almost 20% of your total economy.
Not only that, but what the UK does, it's the best at in the world. Our financial service industry and aerospace industry are the best in the world, only the US can really compete with us.

Once the EU no longer interfere with us in the name of "fairness and competitiveness", this same level of excellence can and will be applied to many more industries.

Why do you want us to remain in your almighty union then? Surely you’ll be better off without us! Enjoy your recession!

Who gives a fuck about trade deals? People trade, not governments. If the government tries to impose some bullshit trade deal on us that materially affects us negatively, it'll be struck out of Parliament, precisely because Parliament is accountable to us and can't go around signing secret deals. We can see this right now as they are being forced to deliver brexit against their wishes. They're doing it because they have to, because they answer to us. May couldn't sneak some bullshit deal through without it going through parliamentary and public scrutiny. Meanwhile you have absolutely no control whatsoever over what the EU is doing for you. If they want to spite us out of ideology, and hundreds of thousands of Germans suffer for it, well you're shit out of luck. If our Government does the same, we can remove them. Sovereignty is all that matters.

NYC blows london out of the water

>Who gives a fuck about trade deals? People trade, not governments

Attached: Brainlet_cc06fd_6615771[1].png (1200x1042, 247K)

>w-we will farm rice then!
you do realize that those 20% pretty much are the financial sector you just handed over to europe?
have fun becoming a tax haven for rich fucks, happy farming user

it's bait at this point

how do prequel spics and russian rape babies plan to enforce any sort of land handover?

Attached: file.png (1600x980, 2M)

I pay VISA's to go to more interesting locations anyway. So far every western European country offers the same in every major city these days aside from buildings and history. No ethnic people, loads of third world areas, (((modern))) buildings and crime.

>what the UK does, it's the best at in the world

I love how you constantly think you are Germany.

Attached: Karl-Hoecker-album-Laughing-at-Auschwitz.jpg (1000x645, 89K)

>muslims in the eu
Nigel, the mayor of your capital is a literal muzzie

Barely, which is why I said our only competitors are the US.

Now compare us to the rest of the EU. Oh wait, without the UK the EU doesn't have a financial services industry.

You're not getting out financial sector though. There is a good reason the UK is where most financial business is done and it's not because we're part of the EU. It's because our laws are some of the best in the world, our taxes are some of the best in the world and our education in relation to financial business is also some of the best in the world.
You cannot compete with this. As an example, our laws are within the top 5 best and fairest in the world for both parties in finance. Germanies are somewhere around 89th. The UK has 3 of the 5 best universities in the world for financial and business studies. The whole rest of the EU has one and it's located in the Netherlands.

Things like this are the reason the UK is such a financial powerhouse while the rest of the EU is not.

Wrong. Take the aerospace industry for example. In the whole world the top companies in this field are located in either the US or the UK. If you get on an airplane, it's engine was made in either the US or the UK, and since you're in Europe, it was probably made in the UK.

Germany has nothing to compete with this. Infact in the whole of the EU only France has anything to compete with this, and they're way, way down on the list of top aerospace companies in the world.

Like I said, the UK doesn't do a whole lot, but what we do, we're some of the best in the world at doing. And once we no longer have the EU holding us back, we can do a whole lot more.

You forgot our tech sector, which makes up literally a third of Europe's tech revenue, completely blowing the rest of them out of the water.

> Start-ups in the UK accounted for more than a third of sales, initial public offerings and mergers across Europe, with $40bn worth of exits being made this year alone, according to a report from Tech Nation and Dealroom.

> The figures from Tech Nation and Dealroom, a data analytics firm, indicate growing confidence in the UK’s tech sector. The UK has tallied up more exits than all other European countries for five successive years, making $119bn worth of sales since 2013, while the tech industry as a whole showed 75pc higher productivity than the rest of the UK economy.

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/12/20/uk-tech-sector-leads-europe-record-levels-exits-surging-investment/

how likely is a no deal brexit?

>And once we no longer have the EU holding us back, we can do a whole lot more
Absolutle delusion. You'll be our slave and nothing more

Not likely. The EU will cave in at the last moment and a shitty deal will get rushed through parliament. The only upside to this is while it'll be a shit deal, it'll only last for a year or two and have no infinite backstop so we'll eventually be free.

Do you realize you made money by doing european's financials? Who gets that market share I wonder lel. CFD brokers like IG had absurd amounts of european customers, their shareholder know what's up unlike you.pic
what do you think will happen if the EU told americans to decide on who they want to do business with? you literally just handed over the one thing you made money with, not gonna lie here..why do you think we give a shit about what retardation you come up with in parliament? Deal, No-Deal, delay..we opened every door, you just need to insert the cucumber your way now

Attached: dense.png (632x428, 56K)

most delusional brit award goes to you lad

>Not likely. The EU will cave in at the last moment
Nope.

You're fucked

I say we let Deutsche bank take over. The EU will be bankrupt by the end of the week.

I hope Brexit will hapen fast because I'm tired of all this propoganda repeatedly saying it will be a disaster while it won't be one at all.

Still I just know those faggots will blame the incoming low economic growth in Europe on Brexit, like they blamed the slight recession the last 6 months in Italy on Salvini.

Well this is good reason for a hard Brexit. The EU wants to threaten a visa fee that it doesn't charge to other non-EU nationals. This just shows how desperate they are to punish us for daring to leave them. Enjoy your failed federalist union.

As for Gibraltar, go fuck yourself Spain. Stop trying to get Germany to do your dirty work. Come and take it.

How likely is it that Britain can draft and seal a deal in 37 days? It needs to be approved of by both the British government and the EU, then by every individual EU country (remember how Spain cockblocked the previous deal until it agreed with the provisions relating to Gibraltar?), then British Parliament needs to agree (that's where the last deal stranded). The odds of all of this succeeding in only a bit over a month are greater than zero, but I wouldn't hold my breath. At this point the most likely possibilities are an extension of the negotiation period or a no-deal Brexit. If I was a gambling man, I'd bet on the latter.

There's a reason I'm not replying to him. Some Brexiteers live in their own little fantasy, impervious to the reality around them. I opt to let them live that way.

It would be a shame if EU goods could no longer pass through the strait of Gibraltar. You can escalate this right to war if you wanted to.

We will just go on our all inclusives holidays to Turkey or Norf Africa

>Wanting to visit shithole Europe
>Thinking this will do anything but hurt European Tourism
Hahahahahaha nah we're good thanks Hans.

>oi ECB oi oi?
>things you miss out on without knowing
this whole deutsche bank muh is absurd, they will eventually merge with commerzbank and their debt will be buried along the other toxic waste the ECB took care of along those years

This is why Germany will never have a significant financial sector.

>Debt? What's that we'll just bury it no problem!

I personally look forward to a hard brexit, rest assured you will buy more time and delay the vote again, above 100 IQ people are flinching for a reason though

>Do you realize you made money by doing european's financials? Who gets that market share I wonder lel.
That market is staying in London.

>London has more international banks than any other city in the world. This scale gives London an edge over other European cities, and the fragmentation of financial centres to Dublin, Frankfurt and others, is undesirable.

>It also hasn’t changed that the UK trades more dollars than anywhere else, including the US, and it also trades more Chinese yuan than anywhere else except Hong Kong. For now, the US dollar is the world’s most traded, and most important, currency. Many will argue that this position will ultimately be replaced by the yuan.

>Moreover, London doesn’t trade just a little bit more than other financial centres, it trades almost double the amount of currency that is traded in New York and accounts for almost 40% of global trade.

Attached: forex.jpg (600x390, 31K)

>he EU wants to threaten a visa fee that it doesn't charge to other non-EU nationals
That's clearly and demonstrably wrong.
schengenvisainfo.com/who-needs-schengen-visa/
You may argue that there are some non-EU European countries that don't require a Visa (like Albania), but keep in mind that a decision hasn't even been made clear yet. The EU is currently DEBATING whether or not to put the UK on the Third Countries list.

At least try not being stupid.