>grab the other one by the harness and pick him up by the neck
>owners grabs the other two
>they leave me and my lab alone
>another lab come in
>this time female
>niggerpits go crazy and start going full niggerwatermelonmode
>start ganging up on the chocolate lab
>chocolate lab is yelping for help
>niggerdog owner: maybe you should take her to the little dog park shes freaking out all the dogs here
>god i hate fucking niggerdogs and their wigger/nigger owners

Attached: 1548425483740.jpg (417x384, 62K)

All the spics like to walk them on the Revere beach parkway to look menacing.

I need you to understand how monumentally retarded you sound. You get it, right? I really need you to get it.

niggerpit owner detected

>He's retarded for being perturbed that nigger dogs are a blight.

Attached: 46A2DAB1-2191-4071-91B9-678820AF64B7.jpg (499x333, 32K)

pepper spray....

works on both nigger dogs and niggers..

Attached: EF0B29AD-3E4C-4147-AE79-2218FE7BFA16.jpg (1080x1440, 276K)

Attached: 654AFC8C-B7C1-47AD-9D92-F141082F2169.png (603x670, 279K)

Attached: C080B29E-0BCC-488B-8432-C7B187B9B8A9.jpg (640x512, 60K)

i hope you called their dogs niggers and them niggers. you live in the only country where that is still legal to say

>stabs you
>sets his dogs of peace on you

Most white people actually share this nigger logic to justify a preference for large breeds which are incompatible to their modern use.

Just like everyone knows tallfags are better than manlets, for no reason other than being 'better' idols. The pitt mutt is the apex expression of a dog breed. And the dog park is for exploring apex behavior.

my malinois sits perfectly still and pits will growl at him
I hear pretty much the same thing only they add in "you've got an aggressive police dog"
I just hit them with the fact that from 2005 to 2017 there were nearly 300 fatalities involving pits and 0 against malinois
I also bring a knife with me and wait for justification to slit a niggerdog's throat

Attached: 1549283769703.jpg (424x280, 13K)

>manlet detected

I got a good pitthbill . Neighbor down the rod has one identical . It’s a psycho can’t be outside off leash and jumps at people throats . Mines a good boy huge and strong but nows I’m the boss

holy fucking shit nigger typing detected

coincidentally he also lives in the only country where you are still allowed to carry guns for self defense

A nigdog owner would use "mines" and spell knows wrong.

its going to kill someone

I didn't know Mike Tyson browsed Jow Forums

They're always good bois until they're not.

this

I'll tank them both and let my dog escape

he's less than a year old so I don't expect him to do anything yet

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 2.18.26 PM.png (1228x1134, 403K)

Similar happened to me and my Aussie. The difference is that I already really hate nigger dogs and flung the fucking thing across the park when it started mauling mine.

The owner had the balls to tell me to get off their dog. While they were on the other side of the park not paying attention. Told em to take their piece of shit and leave before I called the cops for a dog attack.

Attached: 1550328102988.jpg (576x1024, 82K)

Lol really tho I do have a good pittbull named chucky most alpha stud dog . I stole him from niggers in detroit that had him chained to a tree with no dog house . Brought him back to ohio. Niggers always try and ask about him . Dog barks right at there nig faces all muscles ripped. He’s a bad ass pittbull should only be owned by Nazis like myself . He’s a good boy very gentle around me and my family but they are dangerous dogs for sure . Not for everyone . Only for Nazis. Perfect for feeding Jew and mud babies to when the race war happens

>pit mauls son to death
>nigger dog owners resort to slander to uphold their dog of peace narrative

Attached: 1550336410750.jpg (824x2463, 395K)

>"But he was a good boy and respected me!" Says man who was mauled by his pitbull