ALL UNSAVED PEOPLE WILL BECOME SODOMITES

Interesting preaching by sanderson1611 on 2/10/2019 "The Old Time Reprobate Doctrine" - about people who intentionally turn away from Christ after being convicted by the Holy Spirit, and then rejecting, it becomes IMPOSSIBLE to get them truly saved, they have a seared conscience and don't care anymore.

This is what's interesting: Cross-reference to Romans 1 shows that ALL those Christ-rejecting reprobates are on their way to eventually becoming sodomites!

>" Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;" Romans 1:24-28

So after the gospel reaches the entire world, many people reject it, and so now the entire world is actually becoming a LITERAL SODOMITE HELL-HOLE !!

youtube.com/watch?v=93EBH9mvDVs

Attached: trump-homo.jpg (765x550, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges 19:20-34&version=KJV
sefaria.org/Targum_Jonathan_on_Genesis.1?lang=bi
twitter.com/atrupar/status/1098343075280310273
youtube.com/watch?v=UGS6l-xIxhg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This might explain why Jews have the highest rates of homosexuality and pedophilia than any other race of people.

You guys should do a test on fags.

Ask them if they know what "those bigoted christians! believe is the way to heaven" and they will tell you the correct doctrine. The difference is that they reject it.

The only way for a person to not be saved is for them to not confess their sins. Of course you can not confess if you dont believe its wrong in the first place, confession does not mean saying you did a thing, it means agreeing you did a wrong thing.

Thus for any sin, one who convinces themselves it is not a sin, can not be saved.

I reject the church, and their perverted teaching, but the Bible is full of truth. This place really is one big test. The Gods are watching, and walk among us. That's why we were made in their image. So they could do that. I think our history is a parody version of their real history. That they were once like us. As a test. Sodomites failed the test.

This guy gets it.

Matthew 16:18

"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

>nonsense talk
user, you sound like a reprobate, and according to Romans 1 you are in danger of becoming a sex pervert, all because you rejected the true God and the gospel of Jesus Christ. You should turn back now, if you can.

why would I listen to Romans about degeneracy?

Grenell comes across as the no-nonsense business gay, but you know when he is drinking wine coolers with his girlfriends at a BBQ he lets out all of his sass.

>christcucks
If you're circumcised you're property of the kikes, end of

Sodomy has been blessed by the Pope. Get over yourself. There is no salvation outside the Catholic Church.

Thank goodness that the New Covenant no longer binds us to mandatory circumcision then

The Book of Romans is the epistle of Paul written TO the Romans.

>Aleister Crowley thought that sodomy, the penetration of the anus, was the height of magic and was how to achieve enlightenment
>literally said that the world better accept homosexuality if they wish to be smart
>Harry Hay was involved in Crowleyism, and started the Gay Rights Movement
>Alfred Kinsey was involved in Crowleyism, and actually went to Aleister's old temple to study the paintings on the wall that depicted sex with little boys and to acquire Aleister's sex journals that detailed his boy buggering

that feel when all of this was planned by satanists

Attached: AfterTheBallp227.png (1046x804, 961K)

/7yyKbd

Attached: pix.jpg (957x1024, 226K)

What? The "let us" in genesis was God and Christ.

Genesis 1:26 King James Version (KJV)
>And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

John 1:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
>The same was in the beginning with God.
>All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

And who is the Word?

John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)
>And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Almost all homosexuals are satanists or are willing to worship him.

In the bible, there is a story where a bunch of fags want to rape this guy and refused the woman that was offered to them. They were referred to as "Sons of Belial"

Read this story. Although, if you think I'm taking it out of context, feel free to read the entire chapter of Judges 19.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges 19:20-34&version=KJV

bumpy

bump

Muhammed, you're a Jewish puppet through and through.

bump

>" Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn." Matthew 13:30

>faggots = "bundle of sticks"

Attached: fag-church.jpg (600x418, 274K)

Jesus says that you can sin before you are born . This is of course a omniscience statement thus this would mean that God gives up people who did not make it to heaven, and then to teach others a lesson they are a faggot now also from birth.

Attached: Jews being burned for spreading black plague.jpg (631x480, 163K)

This is also some fucked doctrine because it would mean that you preach to people who are 100 % not going to make it , making your preaching a waste of time

No, God doesn't reject people until AFTER they reject Christ first.

(John 12:32; 2 Peter 3:9; 1 Timothy 2:3-4; Matthew 23:37; Proverbs 1:24-25; Acts 7:51; Isaiah 1:18; Acts 17:30; Luke 8:15; 1 John 2:2)

But god is all knowing he already knows who rejects Christ

Also this

Romans 1:28 King James Version (KJV)
>And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

>Jesus says that you can sin before you are born
What verses are you talking about?

John 9
2And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 3Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

And the Lord said to the angels who ministered before Him, who had been created in the second day of the creation of the world, Let us make man in Our image, in Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl which are in the atmosphere of heaven, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every reptile creeping upon the earth.
-- Aramaic Genesis

/7yyKbd

Attached: Pik.jpg (957x1024, 226K)

Angels day 2

Attached: 5692cd5e807ac840550977a3d3a21089--crazy-girls-pure-joy.jpg (236x294, 15K)

I am a sodomite
I sodomize women
My current one needs me to as she cant get fucked in the pussy because of health reasons
You wouldnt want me to leave my sweetheart without lovin', would you?
Even her child alternate personality wants daddy's big dick

Attached: 1549303608827-fourchan-b-793056725.jpg (1080x1345, 629K)

God is not real lmao

Attached: 1550437323223.jpg (952x900, 82K)

>My current one needs me to as she cant get fucked in the pussy because of health reasons
hah. did you tranny fool you with that line?
C
L
O
A
C
A

Attached: tranny_attention_whore.png (732x721, 198K)

That was written 6-800 years before the masoretic version in the KJV and was written in Israel.

sefaria.org/Targum_Jonathan_on_Genesis.1?lang=bi

Fucking her butt is so good though
She needs the submission/vulnerability/ownership feeling
She even needs it to hurt

Attached: demcuckscry-fourchan-b-793060478.gif (441x494, 104K)

Saul, a jew

Attached: 1953580332-fourchan-pol-203788453.jpg (650x505, 49K)

Does not even make sense eternal beings created in time on day 2 . Us is father and son

Saul couldn't have been a jew.
He was a Roman citizen. no Roman citizen could be a Jew.

>T-Trump is only p-pretending to support faggotry for everyone because else t-they will all go to hell!
4D chess now ignores half the bible and ignores the fact that it's a sin for a man to be with another man. sad!

Attached: 1550367204714.jpg (448x508, 74K)

Who says angels are eternal ? You ?
day obviously means age.

>that pic

Attached: file.png (640x392, 113K)

Jonathan ben Uzziel pimped that heretical crap known as the Talmud.

They are created in eternity in heaven thus eternal

Reminder that Jow Forums memes are satanic, everything down the word Shitposting (putting your post in shit) and calling everyone else a -fag is sodomy programming.

Repent of this boards culture.

Not to mention all this "kek" stuff.

Even ironically using the term "butthurt" implies your sodomizing the other person

Not by Moses you ignorant fool. That crap came out of Jonathan's mentor's ass who was called Hillel the (((Reprobate))).

Kek/cuck/kike/KKK is all Masonic 11's. So is 56% (5+6) and Moonman is another mason in joke (MM turned sideways is 33, also reference to Allah because Shriners are an Islamic offshoot of Masons and I believe the Order of Jesters, a subset of Shriners, make memes to push on the Chan's)

It's called adenomyosis
The uterine lining doesnt just proliferate like in endometriosis, it makes the uterus grow much larger, making intercourse extremely painful and somewhat injuring in her case
She didnt want it in her mouth because of a past bf abusing her there but I'm training her on that one
Good girl, good slut, good cumdumpster

Attached: trump handcrushed macron-fourchan-b-793060478.jpg (1116x744, 124K)

Yet you believe them 700 years latter when they wrote the masoretic text in your KJV.
A time when they KNEW that Christian were their enemies.
Nice!

Major flat earth proof btw
>And the Lord made the expanse, upbearing it with three fingers, between the confines of the heavens and the waters of the ocean, and separated between the waters which were below the expanse, and the waters which were above, in the collection (or covering) of the expanse; and it was so.

Attached: 1545593911338-fourchan-b-793056725.jpg (1536x2048, 647K)

/7yyKbd

Attached: Pik.jpg (957x1024, 226K)

Oh so do you have this Moses text ?Pplease show the world. You'll be an instant millionaire.
Go on and tell us when your version of the Old testament was written ... This should be fun

>this board's culture is perverted
This, yet Christians are freer to denounce faggots here than on Twitter or Youtube.

where are his eyebrows

Hillel (Pinoneer of your crap as well as the Talmud etc...) was not used in the Septuagint since he was born some 300 years after that was translated historical ignoramus.

As far as KJB that was translated from the Masoretes scholars who even said their copies were corrupted. The source translated into the Septuagint was more accurate dumbass.

Boomer posting.

Grow up and stop believing in fairy tales user

So the version in the KJV is not the proper translation ? the KJV uses the masoretic script and not the Septuigent.

>Neither hath this man sinned,
May want to work on your reading comprehension.

>Sodomy has been blessed by the Pop

what, lolno, even Francis wouldn't do that
you discord trannies should increase your efforts

The teaching came from his disciples , so thats either reincarnation or something else with Gods omniscience . This man in particular was blind so he could be healed .

Yes, several versus were missing from the earlier translations.

Unfortunately paper was not invented yet and Papyrus was expensive for large works. Was written down however heavy to haul and Alexandria's destruction did not help matters for future endeavors. Was translated to Greek though.

Attached: kjb_chart-large.gif (1772x2250, 219K)

So we don't have an original Hebrew text right ?
The First Hebrew text we have was after the Septuigent ?
What was the FIRST Hebrew text we have called ?

Wasn't asking about the New testament.

The King James Bible is perfect - it's God's words in English - translated by the power of the Holy Spirit in 1611. It's THE BOOK. They know it, and that's why they attack it.

Attached: kjv1611.gif (284x280, 5K)

Yeah sorry just saw it was new testament only

So what is the translation of John 3:36 in your KJV ?

You can actually solve it with revelation if you have a brain

The Two Witnesses

>1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. 3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 5And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

And

The Witnesses Killed and Raised

>7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

>11And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. 13And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

>hurr durr let's come up with another word for our enemies so we can just call anything or anyone we don't like that word and it will instantly attempt to demonize it
Satan means adversary. You cucks could call ANYTHING you consider your enemy, "Satan". None of that shit is "Satanic". It's numerology which your faggot bibble uses too. Number of the beast was 616 not 666, and it was a numerological system used by clergymen and priests to communicate which Emperor or King or ruler of the time was an enemy of the Church. They'd take the persons name and turn it into numbers through numerology. The biggest and most powerful person in the world who didn't like the Church at the time was the beast, or Satan. It became 666 because the names changed.

And this is also information about the true bible

The Angel and the Small Scroll

1And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: 2And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, 3And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. 4And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not. 5And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, 6And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: 7But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

8And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. 9And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. 10And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

This is proof of a spherical Earth and LITERALLY every single artist depiction of a flat earth shows a sphere. The argument is whether the surface we walk on is a flat plate inside a sphere (firmament) with the pillars underneath, or a spherical surface itself. Both ways, Earth is a sphere, just the part we walk on is in debate.

This is fucking retarded. Humans wrote and translated all of this, moron, not some magical ghost.

yussuh massa just pharisee suh!
i'sa awways wish i wuz as pious as yoo is.
mmmhmm, sho is a good book right hyuh

The ones that hypocritically pretend that they're Christians are just as bad.

Attached: Dz3-dYeXgAABQpf.png (623x267, 40K)

Just make sure she fingers her own clit during if you really intend for her to enjoy it. You'll never do it as good as she can.

Trump plays dumb:

twitter.com/atrupar/status/1098343075280310273

Trump controlled by the Jews:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGS6l-xIxhg&feature=youtu.be

he's probably uncircumcised, so that won't be necessary for him.