I hear Americans bitching about costs of life and no jerbs in USA. Why haven't they moved to eastern Europe...

I hear Americans bitching about costs of life and no jerbs in USA. Why haven't they moved to eastern Europe? There is work for everybody and costs of living are low. Eh?

15 bucks btw. White cheese and canned fish became expensive recently.

Attached: 20190220_193230.jpg (1712x1813, 2.1M)

Is that why Poles are all moving to North America?
I like your cow candy, btw.

Can't afford passport and plane ticket. Plus I can't take my guns. Plus don't know how to speak European.

wow america is collapsing

People who complain about high cost of living are urbies who are too lazy to make their own food. They also consume too much of the wrong entertainment. (latest vidya, cable subscription, ect.)

Is your love of guns worth dying in poverty?

Attached: 1550411265786.jpg (558x479, 76K)

Only NEETs getting kicked out of mommy and daddys home are complaining about not being able to find a job. The real issue is the lack of upward mobility for young people in general. Boomers own the Unions and businesses so you're fucked in trades or stem.

>15 bucks
For sure you mean 15 polish bucks. No way you paid 15 dollars for these. It's fucking biedronka tier food which is cheap as fuck.
It's like 5 US dollars lads. At most. 1kg of chicken breasts costs about 3-4 dollars.

Canned fish and white cheese 4 PLN a pop. Sad.

Dumb fucks in the city don't even complain about the high cost of living. They just say "I don't make enough". Expect flipping burgers to get them $35 an hour so they can uber their way to work and back every fucking day, buy their cigarettes, video games, and support four kids from three different women as if it wasn't their fault.

honestly, yeah. i wouldn't feel right knowing Russia can come fuck my shit up at any moment. What am I going to do stab their tanks?.

Not to worry, I bet your handgun or idk AR-15 will do wonders against modern generation of main battle tanks. Not to mention rockets, aircraft, nukes etc.

Attached: 1549883685480.jpg (1024x683, 111K)

I've thought about saving up and fucking off to a country with lower cost of living but I'd have to be able to make USD remotely, and I'm not smart enough to do that. So when I run out of my money, I'd have to work for your wages. I'm better off here in the US.

Pretty sure they'll do a little bit better than kitchen knives and rocks.

I expected all of that to be cheaper. Yeah, that's a bit cheaper than here in the states but not by a large amount.

I'll be sure to post muh in-store prices.

Dont know the culture or language
Want gunz

We can be lazy and just rely on the big american scarecrow. Works wonders :^)

Well gunpowder muskets are completly legal, so are air guns and all meme stuff like that.

Yes, it should be cheaper but I decided to buy in a Polish store with polish products and not fucking tesco or other Aldi/Lidl/Auchan. I pay extra to spite foreign Jews.

Attached: 20190220_200758.jpg (2332x2308, 2.65M)

No, I hear that. But if you feel safe knowing America is there to protect you just imagine how safe we feel knowing we are that motherfucker that niggas away.

Nice
Nice food user

>60zl for all that
You buy this at your hotel? You can get good food for a grosh if you know the right places.

We'll still ain't that bad. Just don't look at that thing in the east :^)

Attached: ec279178f7609e86f09323658628dac2.jpg (920x750, 99K)

>OH NONONO

Attached: RULE.png (592x84, 3K)

>how to speak european

Attached: 1508228397483.jpg (248x292, 30K)

I almost got a job with a polish company. Wouldn't have required living there but I probably would have taken business trips there relatively frequently. Kinda sad it fell through, would have been a cool job.

That's exactly why I stay curious as why Europe doesn't get their shit together when it comes to the military.

Even if we wanted to save you it would take us time. I only wonder what the fuck it would be like if U.K./England/Britain wasn't there. How history would have changed. They are the mini America that is your saving grace.

Excuse him, they only know 1, maybe 2 if they live in Paco heavy area. We have like 50 languages in Europe, plus if you add up all the regional ones like catalon and stuff you can get up to 200 easily. And westcucks recently started to increase that number even more by adding up all these nice middle eastern and african languages.
It must scare them so much.

Don't take pride in your division. That's the reason you're weak.

>diversity is our strength

Strong military scares the living shit out of the EU communists. So we can't have that.
Plus germans are trying with that EU army meme which we cannot allow.

Attached: 35463756374.png (789x729, 483K)

desu most of those Russian MBT's are obsolete soviet junk. There actual number of modern(ish) tanks is closer to a thousand. They may have thousands in reserve, but good luck getting them to actually work.

He's making fun of the west user

It's not possible for them. That's why I say America is the true and final refuge of the white man. Because we actually have a "white man", even if he's being invaded by mexicans. German americans don't fight with polish americans don't fight with french americans don't fight with british americans, etc. Continental hatreds run deep. My grandmother was hungarian and couldn't say the word romanian without spitting on the ground. I don't think she ever actually met a romanian, but it was required of her regardless. You can't bury nationalism under a guise of europeanism. But American nationalism can be a white, pan-european nationalism. We just have to kick out the browns first.

Attached: 1427816046808.jpg (500x353, 84K)

>Pic
Yeah, that's not going to backfire AT ALL

I bet you poles wish you had something to defend yourself with when Germany pushed your shit in during WW2.

God damn Poland
I do shopping in Poland like twice a month, mostly paying around 50 euros.

EVERYTHING in Poland is cheaper than here. Just like in picture, Twaróg (Tvaroh in slovak) here is around 1.20€ on average here, you could get 2 of same weight in Poland.
Also your milk is so much cheaper, cheese aswell.
And butter, how the fuck can you like pay 60 cents for 200g of butter? Here it is 1.20-1.50€

Remind me, oh dear meme flag, who won in the end.

Attached: 34372848215_a9b517058b_b.jpg (807x600, 60K)

We're an agricultural superpower user. If it wasn't for the retarded EU regulations we could, in theory, literally feed the whole of Europe.
Due to Brussels commies quotas we're forced to basically destroy like 60% of our milk and so on with other foodstuffs.
Just imagine everyone in the EU having cheap and tasty polish food every day. Instead you get terrible english "bread" for instance.

Please. nigga if the United States was placed connected and directly to the fucking West of Nazi Germany they would have been stomped the fuck out easily. Shit the U.K. held them off. It ain't so much that Russia is tough, it's that you guys are just sorry as absolute fuck.

That's why you need to leave the EU asap. It's already going down in flames, better you get out sooner rather than later and get yourself set up before the fall. Better still if you can realize Piłsudski's dream of the intermarium as a power block against russia and germany, both declining powers.

>destroy like 60% of our milk and so on with other foodstuffs.
wtf? For what purpose? Is it literally destroyed? Why not export the surplus?

>agricultural superpower
nigga what

Attached: 1548394500930.jpg (800x600, 82K)

I'm happy that I found out about polish shops and how cheap they are.
Thankfully I live like 15-20km from polish border so fuel price is not anything of importance.

But comparably, if I would spend 50 euros in Poland it would really be comparable to 65-70 euros here.

omg gross

fuck outta here

No, legally Communists demand it be destroyed because fuck food.

So we don't dominate the market obviously. Lazy french farmers need to earn some cash after all. That's why snails are fish (so frogs can get subidies), carrots are fruits (so portuguese can get subsidies) etc.
It's easy to understand if you think about it for a while. The EU is just a giant pyramid scheme. Old, big EU countries get to dump all their products on the markets of the new members, who in return get EU gibs for aquaparks and park benches and krauts get to buy off and close all your industry and mining.
Look at pic related. It's so obvious how it works.

Attached: literallyjewishscheme.png (1024x576, 206K)

That's not really all that cheap, user. I guess the quality should be good.

>that thing in the east
That is probably how germans describe you.

>agricultural superpower

Attached: D2F9609A-78FF-40F8-B412-3F1264047491.jpg (450x529, 25K)

How much does a liter of milk cost in the US? About 2 dollars or so if I had to guess right?
In here it'd be about 30 cents. And our food isn't full of chemicals and doesn't have that bland taste yours does. You cannot even call your "bread" a bread, it fucking tastes like cake.
Try to compete with that corn syroup faggot.

Ive only ever had good encounters with poles, and fucking hate how brits talk shit about them on here. But big chance is a paki behind their flag.

Anyway POLAND STRONK!

See, racial consciousness and positive tribalism. Every other group fucking does it!

As a brit living in pl long enough to speak the language fluently (yes - literally a thousand years), i've started doing the same, mainly cos' of the meat and milk quality. Also when SHTF the Polish mentality, as grumpy as it is, is much better situated towards pushing through in relative cooperation.

>a diminishing returns economic model
>an agricultural super power
well memed

Attached: 1547933852831.png (559x513, 36K)

gallon is almost 4 liters?. Sometimes it can average about $1.89 also. So I mean I think it's like the same no?.

We are nice to people as long as they don't betray us. Once they betray us they will get hate for the rest of Poles life. There is a reason why we hate pretty much everybody. Westerners can't help themselves. They think we are retarded to trust them and betray us.

Okay I guess. Now compare the size of agricultural sector in the US to ours.
It doesn't add up. We're just better user.

would love to. Feel like I'd have to hide being an American because Eastern Europe seems to have more brainlets who blame citizens for the actions of their government than usual.

Milk cost here about 1usd or more. Where is 30cent milk?

I knew it was bad but that's insane. If they insist on doing these stupid pyramid scheme of agriculture they could at least turn the "excess" into ethanol. the EU could have cheaper gasoline if they actually used those crops rather than destroy them.

make ethanol or biofuel of some sort? Or why not sell it in asia or south America? (please don't give it to africa)

Agriculture is heavily subsidized in the EU. Farmers get paid, but to not destroy prices, food gets disposed sometimes. Although I think it has gotten better in recent years.

It has nothing to do with keeping Polacks down.

They are full of shit.

Us govt won't allow me to leave. My options in life are limited to being a zog slave or dying in the second civil war.
>inb4 much land of the free
Yeah no shit. Careful the same doesn't happen over there with the EUfags

Because it’d be the same as living in the Midwest but with Eastern Europeans instead of English speaking Germans and Dutch which I already got.

Also I don’t want to learn a random Slav language

Tesco milk is 50 cents. Maybe he buys it directly from farmers or there is jewish deal in German markets right now.

Pic rel?

Attached: serveimage(22).jpg (960x1280, 540K)

Vietnam

It gets sold illegally when nobody is looking. Don't ask, shut the fuck up.

Fuvck off Hans. Your Government destroyed the EU project.

You can't get a job on a ship swimming towards Europe?

Also it's unreasonable to assume they're all this side of the Ural mountains. Or that they will ever be able to fly any amount of them from far east if shtf.
Mid range missiles is where it's at.

Tell us more about the feta/rice/yogurt recipe

>We're an agricultural superpower

Attached: potato.png (640x777, 348K)

Based on what I've seen in previous threads
>pour it all in one bowl with buckwheat
>eat it for a week
>tell yourself your living well

Americans bitching about cost of living? I think not, only Californians.

boil, mix them up, add spices, eat

People often forget about the Soviet and Chinese border clashes and the split. China's a massive resource pig, with a massive population that's running out of territory. Virtually uninhabited Siberia has got to start looking kinda inviting at some point.
The Russians know this, and have got to have a considerable portion of there forces there as a deterrent.

Maybe it's wishful thinking on me as an american, but I think a Russia vs. Chinese war is much more likely than a US. vs either war.

There is no EU without Germany.

As a Lithuanian I agree with this but the Gold is Belarus and Ukraine that we concurred and that Poland ball lost...
>still loves Poland

Attached: lithuania for 4 centuries.png (247x204, 11K)

Why would I go to Poland?, when I can get better packaged cancer laden food here in America for free.

Attached: 2-types-food-stamp-memes.jpg (1280x1280, 160K)

>China's a massive resource pig, with a massive population that's running out of territory

>Thousands of empty cities waiting for inhabitants to show up

European milk gets sold like crazy in China. The chinese don't trust their own government regulations, but they trust european standards.

Attached: 123.png (1000x1048, 482K)

And they fuck it up because they love black dick and Communism so much.

zero tank squad right here... :)

Attached: lithuania - baltic states - the good - the not so bad and the nordic.jpg (660x720, 72K)

do you by any chance drink baking soda with lemon juice to clean your teeth?

>reads news title...
JonasGetTheAxe.JPG

Krauts never learn... time to payback for Northern Crusades!!!

Attached: chad.png (837x728, 274K)

>Why haven't they moved to eastern Europe?
>White cheese and canned fish
the fucking audacity to make fun of a hamburger

why would anyone packege feces in cups and sell it? and why would you eat that? you retarded or something?

lol don't be silly Poles uses Zyklon B toothpaste to keep everything white...

Attached: baltic states.png (1616x620, 410K)

>buying 4 little 250ml glasses of yogurt
>not buying a large 1l bottle and save 5-10%

I guess Poles just have too much money to waste.

Stop being a pizda and stop buying lactose free cheese. Will probably save you some PLN too.

Only baking soda to neutralize acids sometimes. Lemon juice destroys enamel pretty quickly. My next project will be homemade soap I think.

what's with these deluded baltic supremacy memes? We are ALL in deep problems!

are you from big city bro?

did you make thread about *sips,* potatoes and, how to eat cheaply?

>America is the true and final refuge of the white man

Attached: 1547511014776.png (710x505, 301K)

1.99 for 400g fag. It's cheaper than 1L bucket.

They didn't have normal cheese sadly. All white cheese is lactose free. I'm not retarded enough to buy into that bullshit lie.

>We are ALL in deep problems!
So, what is you problem then?
Ours is generation soi.