Why are jews hoping Islam prevails over Christianity?

twitter.com/F___________100/status/1092137347083395073

Attached: RabbiBaruchEfrati.png (1200x900, 346K)

bump

Jews have always preferred Islam. They have a historical precedent for working together. They opened the gates in Spain for Muslims to take over and have done similar things in Byzantium.

Don't listen to retarded muslims who think they're brave because they speak out against Jews. Jews grant them muslims privilege when they go into Christian countries.

>They opened the gates in Spain for Muslims to take over
really? sauce?

"Christian Europe" is a fucking lie. True Christians are Pagan, Christians are just as bad as the Jews and have done irreparable damage to our culture and heritage.

Muslims are enemies too but they are less conniving and scheming, just a foreign army who also happens to want the death of Jews. For the mean time we should use them as a weapon against Jewish influence and the destruction of Israel.

Because both are circumcised

>Why are jews hoping Islam prevails over Christianity?

Attached: kike33.jpg (1459x900, 418K)

Attached: 1550689751742m.jpg (497x1024, 184K)

>True Christians are Pagan
>Christians are just as bad as the Jews

>Muslims are enemies too but they are less conniving and scheming, just a foreign army who also happens to want the death of Jews. For the mean time we should use them as a weapon against Jewish influence and the destruction of Israel.
sure thing rabbi. you must be so happy knowing that pagans are actually retarded enough to suck up your bullshit

Attached: ChristiansEurope.jpg (742x822, 145K)

thanks. cant say im surprised though.
They sided with the muslims against the crusaders as well.
No wonder the Christians almost exterminated these parasites twice the last millenia.
third times' the charm I guess

Attached: Templar.jpg (492x293, 10K)

Attached: Jews and Muslims vs European Nationalists.png (909x923, 555K)

Because Jews know they can't fully destroy Christianity on their own with all their other tricks. So they throw in one more violent beast at us, one that will never give up.

Arabs supposedly descend from Ishmael, son of Isaac, grandson of Abraham and brother of Jacob/Israel. They are semites, just like jews. If they are racially the same, why do we treat them as if they were different? Think about hutus and tutsis, they hate each other yet they are both equally nigger.

>Why are jews hoping Islam prevails over Christianity?
I always thought the anti-Christ was going to be just one person.

Attached: 1544857776179.jpg (960x960, 42K)

Bump.
Islam is a blue pill.
Secular humanism is a blue pill.

Christianity is the only red pill and a reconquista + inquisition is in order.

>t.Muslim shill scumbag shilling for more divisions in Europe

Thanks based poster. Capped.

This is why I am working to become a Roman Catholic priest. Once ordained, I can work within the Vatican to undo the tendrils of the Jew within the Church. The Roman Catholic Church is the only faith to have a line directly to Christ through the laying on of hands, all other Christian sects broke this tradition which was salient to Christianity even as far back as the Essenes / Dead Sea scrolls.

>This is why I am working to become a Roman Catholic priest. Once ordained, I can work within the Vatican to undo the tendrils of the Jew within the Church
fucking based. Good luck, user.
Ave Christus Rex
Ave Regina Maria
God bless

Attached: 201fff8f74a52e88d2738fda355f8066.jpg (500x711, 69K)

Im Orthodox Christian. So no. I disagree. Orthodoxy is the same age as Catholicism. The schism was not any more the Eastern Church's fault than the West. Orthodox Christians are not protestants.
I don't want to be divisive so believe whatever you want.
The real problem our brother in the West have is the infiltration of homosexuals in the priesthood.
Celebacy should not be a requirement for priests. What happens is people with gay tendencies gravitate toward the cloth as they want to be accepted by their community but aren't interested in women.
If you remove celebacy for pruests you will solve the gay pedo problem.
And for goodness sake get rid of the heretic you have as Pope supporting flooding Europe with the great antichrist of Islam.

I want Orthodox Catholic unity, and hope you do well as a man pf the cloth, but I fear Catholicism has become too much about worldiness and supporting muslims.

Dude, like how are you going to resist all the sex drive and not become a pedophile or a faggot?

I hope you find them.

Attached: Screenshot (25).png (1547x892, 838K)

>Devil is in Vatican
unironically fucking true

Muzzies are easier to divide, as their two main branches’ main squabble is simply who should have succeeded Muhammad. It’s that simple.

Christianity is evil

oh nonononono rabbi you forgot the memeflag

Jews deny the divinity of Christ
Muslims deny the divinity of Christ

Christianity is the only one that fully accepts Christ.

1 John 2:22-23 King James Version (KJV)
>Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
>Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Attached: 1534427608905.jpg (640x640, 66K)

this

because they want as much muslims exported to the west as possible. it will be easier to establish great Israel if the muzzies leave their land

>839631▶
>
The pope is a Jesuit. My catholic teacher in School is redpilled as shit, he studied in the Vatican and he said, that it's full with this Jesuits.

Attached: Screenshot (26).png (1174x708, 756K)

They aren't, they're hoping we kill each other and when us to the point of whichever side wins, will be easily enslaved.

They bring all the low-iq-Muslims to us, bc they know they'll do terrorist attacks and our hate against them will grow, while we support Israel struggle against the Muslims more and more.
Did you knew, that the Jewish Messiah will only come back when they finish to build the third temple and that the place it have to stand is blocked by the al-Aqsa-Mosque?

Oh yeah, I fully believe it. Francis has made that even more believable.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 King James Version (KJV)
>And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
>Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Attached: 1537833926710.jpg (487x453, 100K)

The Answer is in history.
Who opened the gates of Toldeo for the caliphate ?
Who opened the gates of Constantinople ?

Jews have always used Islam as thier sword.

I agree, it allowed you to exist & is the main obstacle to breaking free from you in my country.

yeah the plan is to corrupt the already corrupted image of the muzzies so that the support for Israel will increase. regarding the aqsa mosque I think they will succeed in removing it and building the temple thats the only way their messiah will come but also that means the secound coming of the christ will also happen since apparently the prophecy says that Jesus will return and fight their false messiah

Did you know that the Royal-Saudi family is Jewish?

>1969 AD: Current Saudi Arabia’s imposter rulers and their cult of Wahhabism are originally of Jewish origin – The Donmeh Jews from Turkey. On a Cairo Broadcast of Saudi King Faisal Al-Saud he confirmed Saudi Jewish Ancestry by openly declaring, also in WASHINGTON POST, stating: “WE, THE SAUDI FAMILY, are COUSINS OF THE JEWS: we entirely disagree with any Arab or Muslim Authority which shows any antagonism to the Jews; but we must live together with them in peace. Our country (ARABIA) is the fountain head from where the first Jew sprang, and his descendants spread out all over the world.”

Even the actual crone-prince of Saudi-Arabia stated official, that the Jews need a homeland and that is Israel.

They do now dig tunnels under the al-Aqsa-Mosque, they want that it collapse.

Americans hate islam, but love judaism. Was this really worth a thread?

>Americans hate islam, but love judaism
im glad gen.z Christians in America seem to wake up from that judaism lie

youpins et magrébins
main dans la main

They don't, they play both sides and profit as the true winner.