You literally can't refute this

/pol Unironically BTFO and probably silent on this.

Attached: 5FB87530-624C-4CF4-B2CC-469E451C112E.png (750x1334, 1.01M)

Schools have walls.

I agree, if I were an American I would want armed personnel guarding schools and other possible targets

lold

While your extremely simple argument is actually logical, sound, and effective, your post will be disregarded simply because you said "/pol" instead of "Jow Forums". Have a nice day.

I didn't know the border was also a gun free zone. No wonder it's so fucking dangerous.
Also, stick a knife in your front hole.

You're entirely right we should be using guns to defend both

>muh schools
the school shooting meme is overstated as fuck.

Absolutely not an argument. /pol got BTFO for real this time.

>implying Jow Forums is pro-prayer

>prayer allowed in school

Funny nigger

>schools in dangerous neighborhoods have metal detectors
>school resource officers always on campus
>counselors available to diagnose mental illness and get kids help
>most schools built in the 20th century double as bomb shelters
>various POI on watchlists, can't buy firearms
Daily reminder that the sun has forever set on the British Empire

>schools where little kids go to learn have to have metal detectors and be guarded by armed guards
Bravo! Beautiful country you got there. I’m sure the sun will not soon set in it

Bullshit, we use a sign that says "No guns"

We already have a sign at the border that says
"No illegals" but it doesn't work.

Maybe we can replace your other stupid sign too.

I'm up for a rousing round of shitting on America but the argument was that schools are unprotected so therefore the border should be unprotected. I refuted your irrefutable argument. Schools are heavily protected.

If schools are protected why do schoolchildren die in school shootings regularly? Why doesn't it ever happen elsewhere?

Guns for both.

My favorite word, it starts with N, and ends with G E R

America is a union of 50 states. Some states have more protected schools than others. Some cities are more dangerous than others. It doesn't happen elsewhere because other countries have great mental healthcare services, more economic opportunities, higher standards of living, and stronger homogeneous communities. Guns have always been a part of American culture, but schools shootings are a very recent phenomenon. Coincidentally, wealth inequality is rising, suicide rates are rising, divorce and single-parent households are rising, drug abuse is rising, reports of social isolation are rising, and that's the tip of the iceberg. If you waved your magic wand and made guns disappear, Americans would start stabbing each other and beating each other to death with bats and clubs. The problem is Americans.

With a side of prayers being banned from schools despite op pics ignorant claim.

Bullshit. There are no walls around our kids schools. Obamas kids sure but not our kids. Virtually anyone can walk in at anytime and where they can't walk in they can force their way in with zero resistance. Nobody wants to truly harden public schools because it costs too much and dead kids make great soapboxes.

Most school shooters are white

No, most school shooters are gang niggers. Whites, like most things are just way better at it.

In dangerous (nigger infested) areas. Because negroes can literally not help being felons

>why do schoolchildren die in school shootings regularly?
Mind altering psychoactive drugs

Germany and finland have had some high profile school shootings

>this retarded bong actually thinks he can make the world devoid of danger and therefore devoid of the need for defense
good boy, your masters fucking love you

Doesn't work,does it?

The problem is govt.

Will the bong recover?

that's why we should use guns to protect our schools...

We want to use guns to protect both, but you fucking idiots won't let us.

>You literally can't refute this
>Because it isn't an argument
/thread

It is true.
We should have guns protecting our schools.