Smollett Inditement Imminent Fire up the Bronco

We did it user's We helped solve this Fake Hate Crime.

Next let's prove that Kampala and Booker were in on it two.

Attached: ohshit.jpg (1475x1634, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D0I0nrXHWEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KAMALA IS FUCKED

what can he be indicted for? can some burger please explain?

False report, US mail tampering, terroristic threats, etc

>what can he be indicted for?
Falsifying a police report, something about orchestrating a fake crime, some kind of fraud

He wasted a huge amount of CPD resources over his fake lynching, and also abused the federal postal system by mailing himself death threats.

thanks you two kind anons

where does the terroristic thread part stem from?

Hell he shut down the entire set of “empire” by mailing white powder to himself. That’s a terroristic threat I would think. Plus false police reports for that made up threat. Then he filled more false police reports for his “attack” that he orchestrated. I’m sure there are more laws he broke regarding hiring people to help him commit a crime.

(((They))) will make Jussie endure a slap on the wrist tier punishment because his lie allowed the Anti Lynching Bill to pass. Look up the definition of Lynching in the legal context. You only have to have two people beating up one person for it to count as a lynching. You don't need a noose, hanging, murder, or racist intentions to have a "lynching" occur. The bill will be used to persecute right wingers and white people who defend themselves from non white attacks.

>where does the terroristic thread part stem from?
It was in the letter he sent himself

shiiit he'll have a slap on the wrist and a fine
woooow fawking big story joe

Probably liable for civil damages due to shutting down the set of the show if they wanted to seek damages as well, not to mention the possibility of being liable for the costs of the Chicago/police investigation and the court cost

Fuck it's a great time to be white right now. No wonder so many shills have raided lately

Attached: 1548285152479.jpg (700x915, 71K)

Yup
He's facing up to 45 years

He sent a letter with crushed up Tylenol, designed to look like anthrax. Laws pertaining to domestic terrorism do not offer an "out" for hoaxes, so you would essentially be charged with the crime.

And pretty much guaranteed jail time now for sending that white powder through the mail. He's probably gonna an hero before he can spill the beans on Kamala. She doesn't have a chance at winning anyway.
youtu.be/D0I0nrXHWEM

Attached: DzeSxmNW0AAcvZF(2).jpg (592x955, 68K)

PLEASE PULL AN O.J.
>PLEASE PULL AN O.J.
PLEASE PULL AN O.J.
>PLEASE PULL AN O.J.
PLEASE PULL AN O.J.
>PLEASE PULL AN O.J.
PLEASE PULL AN O.J.
>PLEASE PULL AN O.J.
PLEASE PULL AN O.J.
>PLEASE PULL AN O.J.

i see, thanks for the clarification. the only aspect i knew of was the fake attack

why isn't Cheney and that black guy being charged for the same thing?

The more time he leads police on a wild goose chase, the more the judge will hate him for it. Although he might benefit from being friends with former A.G. Kamala Harris.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

If he kills himself, I guarantee that its gonna be two bullets to the back of the head.

The shills are desperately trying to slide these Jussie threads. They're afraid and that's a good thing.

Attached: FB_IMG_15505328309913407.jpg (1080x1688, 647K)

PLEASE RUN
PLEASE RUN
PLEASE RUN
PLEASE RUN
PLEASE RUN
PLEASE RUN

Attached: 1510203719444.jpg (906x936, 849K)

her anti-lynching bill was set up so they can "prosecute" us when shit goes down DOR style

Somenone screencap leftist idiots in denial. I know they are all over twitter. I got banned and haven't been on in a month.

Bump

No, he'll hang himself from a tree.

Bump

Why did Geragos sign up to his defense team? He's smarter than that.

>We helped solve this Fake Hate Crime.
not really, all Jow Forums did was call the story fake and gay when it first broke and meme it.
I remember when the media was saying that the assailants shouted "pro-MAGA comments" and the joke became that the attackers were saying things like "lowest African American / Hispanic American unemployment in history!" and "peace between North and South Korea in our lifetime!" or "no more pointless wars in the middle east!" as they beat the shit out of Smollett

I think everyone had an inkling that something was fishy about the story from the start. What he described was so over-the-top that it wasn't believable

>meme it.
So we basically did solve it