YIKES

YIKES

Attached: fuckwhitemalesamirite.png (749x316, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel/
youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just watched Into the Spoder-voise. I can't take any more sjw shit from marvel

was it shit? i heard it was good, that's disappointing.
obligatory oh no no no no no

Attached: 1537671532055.gif (400x225, 2.07M)

This will only fuel the #resistance if you Nazis ruin our movie

I really hope they blame Russian bots for bad reviews again

Attached: 1539535518635.png (1512x1388, 1.43M)

decent b8

>I can't take any more sjw shit from marvel
it hasn't even begun

>was it shit?
no it wasnt thats just another poltard screeching because they see black people

Because of her feet

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet-3026048.jpg (2000x2533, 1.43M)

This bitch got bukkaked by the jew producers in hollywood

Also her """""butt"""""

Attached: brie.jpg (1470x2205, 339K)

I actually have no context for this: is 59% good or bad?

Honestly, I think the movie looks alright. Probably gonna go see it.

But I'm also a huge faggot, so not sure what to make of that.

Attached: Blood.jpg (640x635, 140K)

jesus
noted, gonna' need a non-fin to confirm this though, don't really trust the opinion of mongol rape babies

Attached: 1543967193527.jpg (226x258, 9K)

Attached: 1538270239916.jpg (600x450, 50K)

what a fuckin turnoff

Nah the movie's actually really good. That's just pol being pol because of Miles being black.

yikes

desu, those are distance running toes, mine used to look like that all the time when I could be fucked to run. But then again I'm not tarting myself up on a red carpet

so i've got a mongol and a somali saying it's good while both using incorrect terminology for the board's name. need more opinions. is enter the verse pozzed or not?

the movie is "good"? Spiderman isn't black. His name is peter parker and he's white.

Who keeps watching these fucking comic book movies!? They’re retarded, cookie-cutter garbage. Why?!

>was it shit?
it was retarded. as fuck. its about niggers and sjw shit all over the place. there is no spiderman story at all.. the whole thing was pretty much about mah muticulturalism(all characters are diverified faggot) and mah dick(the nigger spiderman is obsessed with the white chick who just happens to be a spidergirl from another universe)

Good grief, At least do some squats. That's embarrassing.

wait they've got a nigger playing spiderman?
absolutely dropped

Attached: 1546825922148.gif (250x209, 1.82M)

>its multiple universes
Dropped and uninterested in a clever kike tactic to enforce more diversity.

Peni for your thoughts?

Attached: 1549908900796.png (994x1920, 647K)

based uruguay in with the truth. thanks bud

The reviewers will cuck like nig pather and any critics are SEXIST HATE

spiderman still belongs to sony. not that it makes it any better of course

I almost feel bad for her. She also looks 40 but is only 29. At least she is rich

onions production

p o w e r f u l

It's on par with DC animation. But noggerman wears Jordans and almost blackeds gwen ugh

Isn't captain marvel supposed to be a guy?

this is incredibly sexist

I'm literally shaking right now

yes man. we currently live in topsy turvy world...at least when it comes to hobbies and shit

>actually respecting this board enough to care about typing /'s or using a lame moniker

Don't roleplay too hard user. Remember, we're not a real family, and anyone on this board would sell your body for a bag of doritos.

what marvel character would I be a good fit for??

ive always thought id make a good venom.. ive got a dark vibe going on

Attached: 1539278511883454.jpg (2039x2804, 3.42M)

according to wiki there are multiple "captain marvels" and some of them are women

LINK?

Attached: 1467769300573.jpg (600x456, 21K)

The problem with Into the Spiderverse is that it's only interesting when there are a bunch of different Spider people. Miles problem isn't that he is black he is just a boring character. Peter Parker was an orphan who lost his Uncle because of his own mistakes. Miles has both parents, goes to some fancy high school, has a bunch of friends in his neighborhood, and his only struggle seems to be talking to girls.

he was suppose to be originally, but then kikes demanded that a female version was created.. so the original captain marvell became mar-vell and the new divercified female became the new captain marvell

but that's not even the problem.. the problem is that the movie that is coming out is not about superheroes.. it's about faggots and feminism

notice how they hired to sjw freak dicrectors who only made 2 sjw shitty movies in their life and now they are making this faggot ass captain marvel movie

past decade saw the industry fuck up the whole universe of different stories. they turned everything into sjw faggotry

there was no real problem with female superheroes.. it's just the way they turn the table now that is the problem... even tho female superheroes always looked kinda cornie and mary sueish

sorry uncle ben has already been shot in this universe

FUN FACT:
This no talent wench got $5,000,000.00 to do this film
Thor Star: Chris Hemsworth got $150,000.00

Marvel taking virtue signalling to a new level

rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel/

xD yeah bro lets care about fucking cartoons and fantasy movies well into our 30s its so fuckin based
god i love being in the perpetual state of adolescence the jews want me in by consuming all their brainwashing filth check out my fucking star wars toys i line my fucking walls with

Attached: HAHA.jpg (600x404, 35K)

I fucking hate foot fags, but just this one time, I'll give it to you. Those feet are disgusting

Attached: 5857822+_491bd3747c9d9f8990f7ace49a056297.png (1185x1029, 536K)

>those fungus chees toe nails
hard pass

Attached: 1550690837684.png (1000x1000, 250K)

Who gives a shit? You notice they only ever big up the Social Justice "value" of a film when they know they have a complete turkey on their hands? They literally cannot give tickets away for this bullshit. There is a laughable "charity" to purchase tickets for girls to go see a film where the cat is the only positive thing anyone ever comments on in the test screenings. Upstaged by a ginger moggie, the World's Most Powerful Woman.

Attached: 1548689836746.png (307x307, 107K)

om nom nom nom

>vpn on
>designation/location -> russian/russia

Attached: DpjaFRkXcAAqk2D.jpg (1024x573, 87K)

fucking retards
DC's Cpt Marvel is a guy
Marvel Comics' Cpt Marvel is a girl
This is a Marvel Comics production
This should'nt be so hard to figure out

Attached: 7d1.png (540x641, 266K)

just to be fair that was his first big movie
but the chick is getting paid definately coz she's riding the sjw "girl power" train.. she's been handed an oscar for some bullshit faggotry, got casted in a bunch of 100mil+ movies.. but she literally is shit as an actress..

but that's just how shit is at this point in time
roasties are getting paid. it all started with julia roberts.. who's a shit actress but probably one of the most paid ones

>Unironically correcting us on really faggy nerd shit...

>I fucking hate foot fags
but why?

Attached: 1546552767987.gif (500x493, 631K)

sorry im not into comic books bjorn

(you) dumb faggot

Attached: Capture.png (1728x780, 318K)

>she's been handed an oscar for some bullshit faggotry
She wasn't even good in that movie
The little kid in "Room" out acted her.

marvel almost always hire some no name tv directors. cheaper and probably easier to push around. kevin feige decided that its time to bank on the sjw/feminism stuff so we will see if hes right.

I wonder if he defiled that little ape girl.

Neither am I, I just know random shit, even niche stuff like this.
I do not however talk about shit I don't know anything about, but you do.
You stand corrected, on an anime dedicated imagesharing forum, thats pretty faggy and nerdy.
The female version debuted in 1968, she isn't a result of some feminist aganeda (which I don't deny exists) she's just the newest version of Cpt Marvel. Using the old Cpt would be like using the old Batman who gets diddled by the joker all the time and hangs out with fucking Robin.

Attached: 974.png (450x450, 305K)

Every capeshit movie
>Bad guy is weak
>Everybody bullies weak bad guy even though he has no powers
>Now he has powers
>Everybody destroys him using the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP
>he is destroyed and the root of the problem is never even discussed
Literally "stay in line and don't be an autist or we'll kill you" propaganda.

Attached: 615152061719.png (1920x1080, 93K)

Dear Lord.

Attached: disgusted-asian-face.jpg (600x449, 150K)

faggot fuck off from this thread. you discredited yourself.. now you bring excuses.

feminist agenda is active full on since the 1910s when sufraggetes you dumb cunt

>>over 18 board
>>political forum
>>manchild faggots discussing comic book movies

You all may just as well kys now

Attached: a_facist.jpg (588x823, 109K)

What a horrible aesthetic that island was. Not Star Wars at all. Looked like a student film on some random overblown isle up the coast.

this has to be photoshoped

>he's so mad at feminists he would see that we have no thicc Starfire and Raven lewds
You're the worst

>marvel almost always hire some no name tv directors
that is not tue.. they actually used to hire pretty good directors even tho the movies sucked most of the time due to sjw script.. but this cpt marvel is gonna be director literally by some no name faggots

you discredited yourself.. please commit seppuku in the next 10 minutes and post video proofs

>politics and culture is dominated by the discussion of antiwhite sjw propaganda
>the current mouthpiece of corporate support for that culture isn't a subject for political discussion
commit leaficide

>capeshit

Attached: 1550596847549.jpg (647x594, 71K)

Nordic countries are fully cucked. You played yourself, accept it

How did I discredit anything I said?

Not this film m8. Disney's idea of leading lady is Disney Princess and they just cannot do anything else:
>some convoluted, insurmountable problem occurs
>pretty Disney Princess clicks her fingers, solving problem effortlessly, raises eyebrow to camera
>repeat
>repeat
>bankrupt film franchise
Eh, the MCU had a phenomenal run. Now it's lining itself up for the predictable tax write off ending.

Attached: 1547945003727.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

F-
>its real

Attached: 1507165528210.jpg (720x912, 177K)

is there a mutant in the xmen with special greasy powers?

>god damn sjws and minorities in my nerd shit
>why isn't this comic book movie catering to MY 1950's ideals?
>fuck 50% of the current audience that isn't a straight white incel
Movie was fantastic. The quality of the movie is not hindered by politics (which is what this board used to root for).

>The female version debuted in 1968
As Ms. Marvel
>In July 2012, Carol Danvers, the longtime super-heroine known as Ms. Marvel, assumed the mantle of Captain Marvel in an ongoing series written by Kelly Sue DeConnick with art by Dexter Onions.

>capeshit
Just watch animu like the rest of us. You want a man in a cape as your hero? Try Guts instead of a kike forced meme.

Where did this "yikes" stuff come from?

They use the same strategy they've always used for kids movies, because bug men literally are not seen as better (if not worse) than children, intellectually.

Just for a quick example, I'm sure most of us here were kids when 'Space Jam' came out, and have fond memories of it. What you might not remember is that Space Jam was directed by a guy who had spent his life directing cat food commercials, and music videos for shitty pop-stars. You probably don't remember the acting being stiffer than Bill Clinton's cock at an orphanage in Haiti either.

The directing, acting, cinematography, etc. doesn't need to be good for products like these, in fact, in studio executive's eyes it would be a waste of money, and they'd be right.

Attached: 1537500421577.gif (640x360, 1.88M)

>Dexter Onions.
BWAHAHAHA! Yeah it's S o y. I shit you not...

>>memeflag as well as the other gayness
>>overuse of new words just learned in 1st year uni

Fuck, I wish you'd all go back. You are the cancer

Attached: 61e.jpg (495x456, 80K)

>MUH FEMINIST AGENDA
>FUCKING KEKS
wew lad, I see the moor rapebabies are out in full force today
So, she assumed the mantle, and is therefore Cpt Marvel, which is why we in 2019 have a female Cpt Marvel
I don't see the big problem here, what are you trying to prove that I haven't already said?

Scooby doo

imagine the smell

Attached: 1549017320892.png (484x497, 105K)

t. oldfag wannabe who pretends it's cool to ignore the evolution of language and vernacular
that's a yikes from me grandpa

I would destroy that little pussy of hers.

Her insane rate is because Harv got her an Oscar for "the room"
>inb4 ohaiiiiibreeeeeeee

you said marvel didn't have male cpt marvel
therefore you're sentensed to death and should proceed to kys immediately

ah fugg, true, will kms asap

That's fucking disgusting

Attached: jim 2.jpg (581x744, 108K)

who are the good directors?
james gunn and ryan coogler?
russo brothers were completely no names that directed like 2 community episodes
the biggest name as director they had was probably joss whedon. anyway my point was the directors don't make the decision kevin feige does. so the direcotrs are not to blame for the sjw stuff kein feige wants to go that way.

but space jam was just that a kids movies clearly aimed at kids nobody praised it as a some important cultural movie (still a btter st than the mavel movies)
youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8

I'm pretty sure anyone who has a rotten tomatoes account is a fag.
Unless it's /ourguys/ doing something on there for laughs.

>yikes!
It's the new go-to bugman word. It's really popular on Reddit and Twitter.
Shocking, I know.

Exactly this. Bugman are children, they'll see every capeshit movie no matter what. The only difference is they'll drop thousands of dollars on merch. They really are a plague on our civilization.

is this how you treat your italian brothers

>Disney princesses are bad m'kay
Is it painful to be so retarded or do you just like parroting shit you've not thought about?
Every Disney princess has hobbies, friends that look up to her, ambition and a desire to marry have kids and live happily ever after.
If that's not enough to convince you that you're spouting bullshit consider the fact that no Disney princess is original to Disney - they're all adapted from old stories.
Next you're going to whine about Christina van tassel being a simpering Disney princess because there's a cartoon of that too.