Hey guys you are all for absolute freedom of speech right?

Hey guys you are all for absolute freedom of speech right?
Let’s roleplay a bit, I am now a liberal fag that somehow is attempting at a rational debate devoid of hurt feefees and emotion. Here is my argument:
Hypotheticaly if one of you were to get a new job, you are quiet, thin and somewhat short. In your first day you make no friends and focus on doing your job since everyone there is already in a social group. The time goes by and people start to talk behind your back and before you know it, they start to make jokes about your appearence, or your political views. Before long this becomes a daily occurrence and everyone is taking the piss out of you. They call you manlet, micropenis, incel, or whatever suits you best.
It is completely within their freedom of speech. The boss says so too.
You could insult them back, which they will laugh off even harder or maybe film you and upload to the internet to share with even more people.
You could shrugg it off like a beta male. Subjecting yourself to unhuman conditions. You could say you are accepting your own inferiority since you don’t deserve to be treated like a human.
You can’t establish dominance by telling them to square up, because Daddy Dankula says: “That’s assault, that’s a nono. It’s illegal and you should go to jail.”
What exactly are you to do now?
I’m seriously asking.

Attached: BF0E34C3-3EC2-459D-822F-0138F8B74144.jpg (550x330, 24K)

>”haha just wondering”
Just quit your job OP

Follow these steps:
1. Stop being a pussy
2. If step one is impossible, become a tranny.

You would just quit? What a pussy.
You would just shrug it off and do nothing I see. What a beta faggot.

>Oh this is fun, it's like dungeons and dragons for retards.
Ahem (in my best communist voice) Hello comrade, you'll fit right in over here. Don't attempt to reason with other people, just shoot them and take their stuff.

Get a new job retard and stop being btfo’d by your coworkers you pussied out on making friends with on day one.

>shrugg it off like a beta male
that's the part where you prove you're a faggot.
alphas just shrug it off because other people's opinions and views are irrelevant.

This is a hypothetical scenario designed so you can disprove me. Instead you deflect and assume I am this unfortunate protagonist to attack my person. Literally an ad hominem. I was under the impression the right was able to debate logically but I now see you are just as retarded as the left.

>In your first day you make no friends and focus on doing your job since everyone there is already in a social group
The first and most important thing in any job is making friends and fitting into a social circle. Who the fuck cares how you work? It's who you know, not what you do that matters. Of course a fag like you thinks he should only work, when ironically, work is the last thing you think about at work. But no let's ban speech because alphas gonna alpha.

Your argument is to not care and not stand up for yourself?
I thought the right was supposed to be strong and not take shit from anyone. You are making it seem as it is all a sham, and you are all just a bunch of beta malea afraid of confrontation. Sad!

This is the only reply that remotely resembles a logical argument so far.

I'm really good at insulting people though, I would definitely get some laughs out of them. I'd win some of them over.
t. not autistic

Not bad.

So your "example" situation is a bad example. Change it

faggot

Freedom of speech is freedom of speech. Means everything it means. Applying "forbidden speech" and "wrongthink" to free speech is censorship. Whether you want to call it necessary or pre-emptive programming, it's inherently an intentional censorship.

Attached: 140957258963.jpg (1600x900, 333K)

I would cry like a faggot on social media and make a trendy hashtag.

Just because you can’t think yourself out of that situation doesn’t mean it’s bad. In fact it means it’s effective in proving my point. Try harder.

Are you under the impression Dankula is worshiped on Jow Forums?
You do know we hate him here right?
He is just a commie who got in shit for a joke video and his commie friends could not help him pay the bill for it because they are commie bums. So he started saying he is an ex commie and courting the "liberalist" "movement" with Sargoy of deadchild. Bilking money out of "centerists" and faggots who identify as kekistanni.
In 3 years time he will be back saying capitalism has failed and other retarded commie shit. So fuck of back to resetera

I am just trying to understand people who think free speech should be absolute. I thought Count Dankula would be a good example, nothing else.

>What exactly are you to do now?
>I’m seriously asking.
Talk mad shit in a funny way and make friends like any normal person would do. Only freaks and weirdos get picked out and harshed on as bad as you think would happen in this scenario, and it's healthy for the social group as a whole, since it's usually to weed out weakness and defectives.

What?

Makes sense.

I don't think it should be absolute, I think it should only be allowed to people who are not mentally or genetically defective.

>stop being a pussy is shrugging it off
Dracula is rolling in his soil.

what kind of mental illness is this question?
if everyone is free to insult everyone else, then we stop insulting everyone because we don't want to be insulted, unless we are a bunch of useless "Ns"
to answer your question, if you can't handle having the piss taken out of you, you need the piss taken out of you until you can. and if they're filming you, you should film them.
nobody is perfect and everyone has a weakness, you think a man can't find someone else's just because he has his own?
we all burn in the fire of the truth and thats why we control our tongues, but if you can't stand up for yourself with words, that's your own problem to solve.
most of that "toxic masculinity" people talk about is encapsulated in the self deprecation of your twisted question: people want to lash out and control other people because they've never been inured to the fact that they are limited and flawed and the only thing they can do is their best

>It is completely within their freedom of speech. The boss says so too.
I don't believe in freedom of speech.

AHAHAHHAHAHAH
>He thinks sargoy and dankula are pro free speach
When one slanders Don Sargon, gay ops, doxing and other autistic shit happens. Look up Kraut and Tea. Dankula and Sargon only tolerate free speech when it is not them being made fun of. A more fitting example is this website. We do not ban you for saying shit. Unless you go full retard and call in a bomb threat or post things that are clearly illegal.
Compare that to this screenshot, i know it is game shit. But see the difference in levels of free speech? On here feel free to call me every name in the book, we wont ban you for it. What we will do is respond in kind.

Attached: 1519300468435.png (1100x1512, 234K)

You have an issue because you constrain your situation in almost a straw-man fashion where you assume that your protagonist is a victim. You create a situation where the hypothetical person has no real interaction with their co-workers which is part of how office dynamics work. Isn't that part of your responsibility in coming into a new work group? You aren't simply given respect and accolades by being hired, but by being someone who deserves it. By framing it like you did, you portray a scenario where there is absolutely no onus on YOU as the individual, which is simply not the case in the real world.

That said, if you have a workplace full of shitty people who are egged on by the boss, then you would look for another job if you felt that your character was being impugned, otherwise you would deal with it for the paycheck. You are not required to work at a place that you feel is hostile to you anymore than someone who is Pro-Life is compelled to work at PP or Pro-Choice a family alternatives location.

you literally said nothing else so that was everything I had left to assume, you are welcome to add something else

>everyone at work makes fun of you
>implying this hasn’t been happening since ever

Any place where you assemble humans, this kinda shit will happen.

Either you can handle it, take their shit, give it back to them or work somewhere else.

You already answered your own question.

You’re trying to act as if Jow Forums is one person, it’s not.

And yeah you can always asks somebody to engage in fisticuffs. If you try if they refuse, then that’s assault. Common sense nigger, now stop making these shitty elementary school tier threads.

Attached: CE474DD7-293B-478F-B60D-31B8C7FBB71C.jpg (716x741, 193K)

Stop being a little bitch and call them out on their shit?

Cool story bro

My dad said a colleague of his was giving his assistant at work shit, jerking his pay around. Met the guy in the parking lot and asked him if it was worth a fist fight, even though he was bigger. Magically the problem was resolved

That is known as reality you "liberal fag", I know, it is a scary place.