How do you get an Arab Muslim gf as a white person?

How do you get an Arab Muslim gf as a white person?

Attached: 289246E9-C7C2-4BBB-BFFA-A98EFE910A7E.jpg (1080x1350, 191K)

Convert, but why the fuck would you chose to be a muslim?

>have hijab/burka fetish
>also attracted to Arabs

If you are rich and meet the upper class Arab women. If her father sees you as a potential business partner then it'll be easier. That or you can send false info to Israel that your gf's country wants to annihilate the Jews in order to make Mossad invade the said gf nation so that you two can elope during the chaos.

Purchase one online.

Hijab can come off in the home. If you have a Muslim wife, you'll only see her hijab when you take her out in public, or host guests. Since you're on Jow Forums I'm guessing you rarely go out or entertain, so you're going to be seeing a lot of not-hijab.

>Be muslim.
>Entitled to literally any unmarried woman.
>Fags, atheists, liberals, and other degenerates stoned to death.
>Fighting the Jewish monster of degeneracy.
>Fasting keeps your body and soul clean and healthy.
>Never get drunk.
>Anyone that fucks with you, fucks with GOD.
>Have a traditional wife that will cook you healthy food and take care of your kids.
>Probably inherit her dad's wealth.

Why the fuck would you choose NOT to be a muslim?

Being a successful STEM or finance Chad will give you your best odds.

Who cares? Islam, like Christianity, is a HEBREW religion. All worship the Jew god Yahweh. Yes, even muslims! Muslims worship the god of Abraham, Moses, and David ... Yahweh. They even believe Jesus was a prophet. So, if you’re Christian, you’re Jewish! If you’re Muslim, you’re Jewish!

>be good looking
>have colored (not brown) eyes
>have big dick

Attached: 1528746613091.jpg (912x1080, 137K)

Just like any other girl, at least if you aren't adamant about getting a Saudi heiress. In that case

Depends on where do you live, and how well can you speak arabic.
In middle east?
Extremely hard, even harder if you can't speak arabic, you can get cheap prostitute to spend the night with you.
They'll even let you do them in the ass.
In US?
As difficult as getting a gf.
Any other question?

>Have a traditional wife
wives

Go for an Indian girl, they fetishize white guys like the chinks do.

Arab girls are racist and won't date anyone that isn't paki/brown or sometimes black if there Muslim.

>no beer
>no bacon
>no casual sex
Why the fuck would anyone choose to be a muslim?

Dearborn, MI. Muslim capital of the united states.

>Entitled to literally any unmarried woman.
Lel. The delusion is strong in this one.

Muslim guys can marry any female regardless of religion I think is what he's saying

And other guys can't?

Not Christians.

Attached: gb.gif (432x216, 4K)

You don’t, race mixing is bad, and so is Islam, stick to your own kind user

Only 20% of muslims are arabs.

>unhealthy meme
>unhealthy meme
>degerate
Come on user, you can do better.

Be one of the ugliest versions of a "white male" in the west? No thanks.

I bet $20 you haven’t even seen a Brit irl, and you get all your information about them from Jow Forums

What about Arab Christian women? Like from Syria or Lebanon

What religion is Clooney's wife?

Others are africans and malasyians? Lol.

Daily reminder to only date Christians if you are really into having AIDS.

The retardness is strong with this one

Chances are if you're having to ask you never stood a chance in the first place.

Yes. Africans, Malaysians, Persians, South Asians, Indonesians and some whites (Chechens, Bosniak Muslims, etc)

become halal first

its not worth converting for, there are plenty of qt arabs out there but if they demand you convert gtfo.

Muslims aren't allowed to have gf/bf by their religion, so your only choice is a fake muslim woman, which is what most muslim women are anyway. It's no different from other women. I met one on badoo, sucked my dick on the first date behind some bushes after walking for like half an hour.

Dude, I was born in the middle east, lived 18 years along side with Muslims. You really don't know what you're asking for.

Avoid them as plague.

not trying to be a contrarian, just curious
what do you mean? why avoid them?

Muslims are pedophiles as their prophet fucked a nine year old. Id start by becoming a pedophile as is muslin tradition and find a young boy.

90% of them are actual gold diggers. They are raised to find a man, and live as a housewife with an allowance. In result they look for the man with the deepest pockets.

When a dude proposes to a Muslim girl, you go meet with her parents, tell them your financial situation, pretty much if you have a house, how much you make, and shit like that. It's derogatory, they don't care about the feelings.

They are also very fucking jealous. Add that to them being raised in a conservative environment, everything you see as normal, is too much for them.

The wear that stupid burka and smell bad, once they are married they don't care about how they look, they gain lots of weight once they are married.

Even indian girls with their shitty accent are better user!

based middle east user, thanks for the insight into the culture. Will watch out for muslim girls and only fuck.

I'm so happy I fucking got out of that shit hole 5 years ago. I haven't been back since then and just thinking about spending one second there makes me fucking mad.

>Will watch out for muslim girls and only fuck.
Well, a Muslim girl that is DTF is prolly very open, and honestly, I would expect her to be on the other extreme of the spectrum, the slutty side. So like you said, just fuck is the best to do in that situation.

>When a dude proposes to a Muslim girl, you go meet with her parents, tell them your financial situation, pretty much if you have a house, how much you make, and shit like that. It's derogatory, they don't care about the feelings.

Can confirm this, I have many friends how worry about if they will ever be able to afford for the wedding--you have to pay a large sum of money to her during it too.

Don't forget the stack of cash you're supposed to give her before you get married. Sort of like insurance. Usually costs $20k think it's called dowry

Your resident middleeastern user is back again;
I'm christian from that area so I may be biased, but imo these women are the best wife material.
If she is a first generation immigrant, 90% she won't fuck you/have sex with you. Her parents will kinda be against you two be together and may force her to quit you. If she is strong willed and loves you, she will convince her parents, bonus points for you if you are down to be wed in a church.
These women are actually raised to be something that contribute to the society. During high school, everyone knew that a christian girl, will be on top of her class. They are usually very smart.
Lebanese women are the most liberal of all middle easterns.

Don't date dunecoon whores.

My gf is a Lebanese Muslim, conservative and a lawyer. I'm a Saudi arabian Muslim.

Nice generalisation.

I didn't say they are not conservative, I said they are the most liberal you fucking retard.

ما هو رأيك بحزب الله؟

No,the wife has to be of any abrahamic religion,pagans can’t be married

We have whites in our legion, you fucking pagan.