When we have a female president, we will have no wars

When we have a female president, we will have no wars

Attached: Lincoln S.jpg (640x640, 48K)

A faggot female will be elected 2020.

>female president
not possible.
big business does not allow women to speak in their church.

You know there was less greenhouse gass emissions & pollution in general before women got the right to vote. What does that tell you?

But get invaded

tell that to the brits

If my wife dressed up as a president for valentines day, I'd patriotically hit it. Exceptions being Obama and Bush Jr... Extra points if she borrowed a wheelchair for Roosevelt.

Female leaders have historically started more wars than male ones

>When we have a female president, we will have no wars
You clearly don't know women.

>no war
You'll have the biggest schemes of corruption, money laundering, and misappropriation of public funds of your history.

Pic related: Park Geun-hye and Dilma Rousseff

Attached: photo_l-horz.jpg (1352x486, 401K)

Have you ever lived with a female? They are the biggest warmongers. They constantly move on clay that is not theirs, and aggressively seek to crush resistance by any means necessary.

>we will have no wars

haha no, your wars will escalate to new heights.

Sez someone who literally has never met a women ever. We’ll nuke someone and not even explain why, because “they should just know.”

Based monkey brother

You forgot about crooked shylary wanna bomb Iran?

And then somehow manage to twist the narrative into she's the victim. Nobody jews like women do.

Attached: 260px-Margaret_Thatcher_cropped2.png (260x340, 150K)

I wanna lick maggie's feet

The President is a totally powerless figurehead. The one thing they do with any semblance of significance is maintaining the state of emergency, and of course not even that really matters.

Women love the idea of men dying for them. The cant relate to actually fighting.

Women are better leaders and more inclined to cooperation, empathy, and harmony. Men, by contrast keep waving their dicks at each other and starting wars. We need to ban men from positions of leadership.

Attached: Margaret Thatcher.jpg (2048x1152, 359K)

Damn, Abe Lincoln looked like THAT!?

Sure thing lil cucky

I seriously doubt that user. When you're that high up you just tell people to kill other people anyway.

Attached: 8e4d825e.jpg (141x200, 11K)

you idiot female queens in Europe's middle ages were 27% more likely to wage wars then the male kings.

until she's surfing the crimson wave and decides to nuke someone for the hell of it.

Nagger, the entire Military-Industrial complex is full of fake ass bitches pretending to be good. Go sit on a black dildo and never come back.

LOL, no sweetie, a female president will likely start a lot of wars to prove that she can be one of the boys.

Attached: 1511567631517.jpg (960x960, 100K)

No because she'll be so easily manipulated by oligarchic powers.

Woman are the most violent and vengeful people in the world, they get others to do their dirty work. Woman suck at physically killing people but their lust for vengeance over the most petty bullshit is unquenchable

Girls have murdered more people in history then most people realise. People should be proud about their history murders.
Whoever you are jew, christian, muslim, pagan, white, black, man, female or whaterer.

Maybe that is just my opinion

>more inclined to cooperation, empathy, and harmony.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Found the virgin.

Clearly never lived with a woman that wasn't his mom or sister.

>Clearly never lived with a woman that wasn't his mom or sister.
Wtf are you talking about dipshit. I agree that women are vindictive as fuck, especially to each other. Have you never overheard convos between your gf and her friends. The grievous shit they will do to each over petty shit makes men having a fist fight look like boyscouts. They will completely socially isolate and alienate a "friend" simply because chad wanted her friend over her, yet blames the friend. She also becomes the "the worst slut" because shes getting chads cock instead of her, and it all stems from nothing more than petty jealousy. Cutting off years of friendship over something stupid. I am pretty sure the saying of " with friends like you who needs enemies"originated from observing female interaction. I am rather glad to be a male, I couldn't imagine trying to navigate the social cat fight that is female friendship.