Coworkers start talking about sex

>coworkers start talking about sex
>I’m a 22 yr khv

it’s fucking awkward as shit for me. what do?

Attached: 4AD2F757-2290-403C-B581-6ABC48C8C8ED.jpg (468x286, 12K)

Talking about sex doesn’t bother a lot of people. I have virgin friends who can talk about sex. It should not be awkward. If you react weirdly, they will all think you’re some fundamentalist christian or bitter virgin.

Are they directly asking you questions?

Get laid, son

Either play/laugh along with them or act disinterested. The former takes practice, the latter will make them stay away from you. Your call.
I've become an expert at playing that shit off over the years and I'm a year younger than you.

>I have virgin friends who can talk about sex.
How? Doesn't it make it painfully obvious that they are virgins?

My virgin friends are comfortable with the fact that they are virgins, also because they’re like 19 and romantic type. They ask questions about sex and are curious. We do rib them a bit but yeah. The older ones who are virgins, are asexual and also aren’t really ashamed of it.

Its awkward because you make it awkward. I would just listen in and ask about something if I'm curious. Nobody is worried about you in particular.

>bitter virgin.
As a bitter virgin I feel weird. I can't say anything without looking like a virgin and i don't want lie either.

Honestly one of the biggest things that pushed me to stop being a little bitch and lose my virginity was getting my first job and having this exact situation. One of the douchier coworkers even called me out in front of everyone. I hated it, and it actually pushed me to go get laid. After that I never let him bother me, I talked shit and clowned on him.
Sometimes life is a little uncomfortable but it may end up being for the best, go get your dick wet user.

>tfw your sociopathy comes in handy in situations like this

I can lie and act my way out of anything

Pretty easy to tell if someone is a virgin

Be aware that AT LEAST 60% of what they say is lies, in many cases 100%. So lie along with them

I dunno talking about sex is weird. It only concerns you and your partner. Why tf would you talk about it with others?

It's a taboo in historically Christian cultures. In other cultures it isn't weird at all.

>17 year old coworkers keep talking about sex and asking if i'd want a gf to me.
>I'm a 23 autistic former HikiNEET
what do they mean by that?

Attached: 1506850097512.png (310x311, 137K)

>I'd want a gf to me.
Idk try again in english

Nope.

> needs to learn other cultures

They ask me if I want a gf.

Attached: 1509709177395.jpg (1197x1600, 908K)

No u

Idk, maybe they're flirting, maybe they're trying to be chummy, maybe they're just making conversation.

Stop being insecure and awkward. You're turning yourself into a loser

I know that feel. My current group of friends are constantly talking about sex, and not just regular sex, but weird fetishes. I'm no virgin but I think that kind of stuff belongs in your private life and not brought up in public.

Yeah, lose your virginity because people pressure you to. This is one of society’s greatest issues honestly.

not OP, but how ?

I have a friend group who're all non-virgins and im the only virgin (26 khv) but we never talk about sex. I guess that depends on friend group.

I’m 28

It will never stop

I was the only virgin but we were all in jr high and I had to make sex stuff up to fit in and then it got back to the guy and he said it never happened and everyone laughed at me saying I wanted to be a slut.

Yup. 29 KHV here.
It never stops.
Just have a fucking convincing story and play / fool along with them.

>>HAHAHAHA Ron I totally got that joke it's because unwashed vagina smells like fish hahahaaha yeah hahahaa I know that hahahaha disgusting right hahahaha

21 kv. People assume I have already had gf(s) and think I am just shy and don't like talking about sex. I don't lie about my virginity, always say the most vague stuff. If they asked I would tell them.

bump for interest

Talking about sex is disgusting to me. I will always bow out of a conversation if people start talking about that shit, as the topic revolts me.

at work these older women were talking about bj technique and they knew I could hear