Opinions on this?

I have just finished watching this series. This is (((their))) idea of a dystopian future? Perfect white families in a perfect world? The "Resistance" is a joke, especially the "female lead". I do not know how can anyone watch this and not root for the nazis.

Attached: 91q6tq6zYTL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 776K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QtGqjxECVe8
youtube.com/watch?v=2akYIfxYbbE
youtube.com/watch?v=bT2uVucgXFU
youtube.com/watch?v=eHC_Fc9ugAw
youtube.com/watch?v=2fOzV_Bv3So
youtube.com/watch?v=L_Yu_6VZX5U
youtube.com/watch?v=em5bNQo_auE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>This is (((their))) idea of a dystopian future? Perfect white families
your first point was about race...
you are broken.
please seek fix.

Kind of dumb when they only way they can even fight back is because of the magic man that hands out video tapes.

I watched the first series but it was really slow a boring with nothing really interesting happening most of the time so i haven't bothered to watch it further
What pissed me of is that they never properly explained the origin of the film rolls and shit and it was all sooooooo slow winded...

Fpwp. Do you know where you are? Glad you missed those consecutively reaccuring numbers.

Pretty based, I'd get gassed for being a failed aryan, and made a national hero. What's not to lose?

I agree, 1st series sucked ass, way too much boring shit in the neutral zone.
Season 2 is MUCH better. Go back and watch it.
Season 3 they dial back how based they made the Nazis because they accidentally made them the protagonists of S2.

It makes the resistance look like a bunch of bumbling fuckups and the Nazi world, fuck even the nip one, to be quite appealing. I only watched like 6 episodes because it's shit but I imagine something fucks it all up later on. Probably Jews.

They explain it in the later seasons. There are parallel universes and somehow killing the jews "disturbed the balance" and people from the universe where allies won teleported and brought the films. A bunch of bullshit honestly. Weird how commies killing 100m in the universe where allies won did not destroy any "balance".

It's fun for being a time-period piece. The setting and architecture etc. is great. The plot though has major ups and downs, and I agree - Nazi occupied America would be fucking awesome.

Labradors act like Labradors because they have Labrador genetics. Pit bulls act like Put bulls because of Pit Bull genetics. EVERY living thing acts according to its DNA and genetics. But apparently to reality denying retarded cuckolds like you, Human ethnicities don't act according to their different ethnic genetics. You Are Fucking Stupid.

They also started spamming LGBT crap in season 3. Suddenly there are 2 gay characters just because they must be

This...season two would make any normal fag root for the Nazis

Shit I was non/pol/ ironically rooting for hitler at the end of season 1

Book was boring as shit and hugely anticlimactic.

Yeah, the whole plot is pretty shit. But I really enjoyed the scenes and props themselves. What could have been....

This

I also liked how they played different angles for the plot instead of the same old holocaust thing

Really liked S2 for that reason as well

The plot of the original PKD book runs out even before Season 1 is done, and it's message is not even about Nazi Dystopia or whatever - as with most PKD's books it's a projection of his own life.

I am interested for S4 though. S2/S3 picked up the pace big time. Interdimensional traveling Nazis is pretty based.

Season 1 - 7/10 - worth for killing time
Season 2 - 9/10 - kino
Season 3 - 3/10 - just watch first 2 and last 2 episodes and it is still waste of time. only good thing is tunnel to another dimension

Why are you shitting on it you fucktard?
It's the first piece of media in decades that humanizes nazis and doesn't just paint them all as genocidal maniacs.
Actually, as you said the main nazi characters are actually more relatable than the resistance.
And Hitler is unironically the good guy who tries to avert a war.
On top of that the settings and photography are top notch.

Also yeah the girl is a fucking ungrateful bitch that deserved to die halfway through season one.

youtube.com/watch?v=QtGqjxECVe8

Looks like season 4 will be Wolfenstein New Colossus without lasers.

kys faggot

can you read? I know italians were not capable of single english word 10 years ago but fucking hell dude, i guess im gonna be that guy and say
ITS 2019
LEARN ENGLESIAS FFS

I watched a single episode and it seemed promising.
>East coast is thriving under the efficent and strong willed Germans
>Japanese west coast is lagging behind
>Rest of old America is a wasteland because muh democracy.
But then I realized the female lead was going to save the day and restore our timeline
And I lost all interest.

smith will become antifa.
that much is obvious (unless he already did, i dropped the series in se03) screenshot dis.

One of those gay characters was in love with a girl in season 1 too, so it was an obvious retcon, and I'm pretty sure the girl wanted to fuck Jo or whatever his name is in season 2

there must be at least 1hr of airtime of her just being there, about to cry, staring at nothing.

>especially the "female lead"
Agreed, she is a bumbling fucking idiot who is more childish than a fucking child. I amazed she can handle a gun without shooting herself in the face desu.

>shitskins are broken, just like their countries
ftfy

i fear that too, the s4 trailer seems like it

That bitch is still alive in s3 and is so fucking annoying. She is a "modern woman" too (a whore)

What annoys me even more is that somehow people in the neutral zone are ok with faggots. The show is set in the 60s ffs, even in our timeline faggots were not ok. But here they are openly gay and everyone supports them lmao. Seems legit

Is it over?
I liked the first two seasons, the third did not hold me.
Qrd on how it ends?

I saw it coming from the first episode.
I can't remember his character name, but Rufus Sewell's character seemed interesting.
But it was so obvious the woman was going to be the stronk empowered one.

Truly a genius series, loved it. watched all 3 seasons

Attached: 1546109189645.jpg (600x370, 51K)

The female and male lead are the worst parts of the show. John Smith is literally the only reason I watch...however his story line is setting up to be...Nazis are bad they brainwashed my family...and join the resistance.

Thats rich coming from an amerimutt

i bet it will be either because of his son the regime took from him, or the crying bitch will feminise him into some hispterfag cuck with his wife tottaly supporting him & his actions. he will probably suicide/sacrifice himself for Joes black boyfriend or some retarded shit.

s4 (last season) is supposed to release in fall i believe. I just hope the partisans get destroyed

That cunt become full blown terrorist. Same like her jewish bf. Trade minister saved and Smith saved world in season 2. Not Adriana.

Who knows. Trailer for season 3 was just bait about some hippies swastika. This could be same. Just watch last 2 episoded of Season 3 and you seen it all. Adriana killed Joe after sex. Smith wife run away from him with kids.

I realy don't think they know what to do with plot. Season 3 is 95% filler. I expect Adriana and Smith moving to our reality and call it happy end.

>happy ending
>media run by Jews
X:Doubt

Did you see the episodes where the Nazi son was exterminated because he had a genetic disorder? I'll go ahead and nope out on that one.

Season 3 was cancer.
>Okay everyone the Japs are murdering innocent people ijn reprisals. Which we knew they'd do after we blew up their HQ. Though it accomplished nothing. We need to do something about all this.
>Guys, I have a genius idea to help rally support behind us and strike back at the Japs.
>That's great, what's your plan? Free the prisoners from the internment camps? Recruit more personnel from the Neutral Zone? Acquire more weapons and supplies?
>No, two words; Modern Art.
>...you brilliant bastard!

The only good part of the season was that faggoty cuck getting his jew head cut off.

Attached: da3mtgccozpgyvumyyic.jpg (480x520, 47K)

I think the girl was always bisexual, weren't all the free love Germans having orgies in season 2? But the guy definitely got retconned into being a fag.

in the end it will turn out his son was the most based character in entire series.

It’s unintentionally based especially the 2nd season.

1/3 are meh, but season 2 is kino as fuck

Link? I don't watch tv but this sounds like a tasty meme.

>Thats rich coming from an amerimutt
>America imports tons of shitskins
>Country starts breaking
Seems like the theory is still holding up faggot.

(checked)

Frink's "art" looks like shit from kindergarden. But i like how he come to city with 2 faggots, paint some graffitti and sperg about it like autist on street in the middle of day. Than Inspector Kido spot him and cut his head off. Whole jewish village was cringe as hell.

The irony is that the show-writers are trying to depict the Nazis as unsympathetically as possible, and still we root for them or are at least conflicted? Imagine this being written by actual Nazis.

Attached: 1547757523049.png (800x587, 620K)

It had nothing to do with jews and everything to do with nuclear explosions you absolute brainlet. No one said shit about jews being the cause. The explanation constantly revolved around nuclear explosions and time rips.

Attached: man_in_the_high_castle.jpg (616x944, 123K)

They said the imbalance was caused by the "millions killed"

I just want to see the kike faggot getting beheaded, I'm not sitting through that shit.

good scene

also
youtube.com/watch?v=bT2uVucgXFU
&
youtube.com/watch?v=eHC_Fc9ugAw
&
the Smiths son funeral scene where his daughter stands up.

I thought that had more to do with just the mass death during ww2 in general.

It's actually a based show

youtube.com/watch?v=2fOzV_Bv3So

propably this. i could find whole scene, cut it and convert to webm. but basicly it would be this but bit longer.

As much as I like the comfy optics of healthy white families, and a Nazi America, it was just too stupid for me. The “Resistance” acts retarded, the Nazis are comic book stupid, and the idea that magical film reels from a parallel universe will make the resistance win is just too stupid for me to take seriously.

oh my i think i might watch the season 3 after all.

please tell me its the annoying hipster who bombed the HQ who gets beheaded

Nazis were known for bad intelligence desu. I do find the no mans land thingy quite BS desu. there would be no anarchy zones like this. Also, especialy the jap side of US doesn't really look like its being lead by the japanese. theres a few offices and soldiers but apart from that you don't really get a feeling they were conquered, unlike the german side.

I think the showrunner changed in season 3, explaining why it is so fucking pointless. You can tell that they were struggling to find a plot because suddenly we had time to watch everyone get a love interest, no matter how forced

Kido slicing off that faggot jews head solidified my love for him as a character.
Absolutely based.

This. They say this multiple times - the nazis in this universe are so much worse than the nazis in any other because they've killed so many more people.

Yes. Kido cut his head off like proper samurai. Like said this scene and scene with dimensional tunnel are only good parts of season 3. Watch last 2 episodes. Belive me. Nothing realy hapen until end. And Trade minister will kill chad riech assassin with stick somewhere in the middle.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_Yu_6VZX5U

youtube.com/watch?v=em5bNQo_auE

They made a TV series like million times done in 60ies and before? Only they added swastika to it.

Sadly this is true. They had so much to work with having Rockwell and Hoover as characters in North America, developing the world more etc but they just decided gay romance was more important than plot/story/character development. It actually feels a bit like it was written by a teenage girl

You mean so much BETTER, in S1 they discussed how Africa was purged of niggers to make lebensraum for whites.
Fucking based.

And the eastern half of America is all white...

*long wistful sigh for a world that will never exist*

this is not the funeral scene i was refering to. I mean the season 03 one, the one with rockwell. where Johns daughters stands up and sieg fucking heils her brother. that was so fucking good.

anyway, i guess ill watch the last two, i believe you.

>They had so much to work with having Rockwell and Hoover as characters in North America

they really missed a chance of entire extra season right there.

Fake shit made by Hollywood schlomos, There was never a plan for a Nationalistic Country to incooperate everyone let alone the entire world and the USA it's just fictional shit based on American things.

>Fake shit

no way

Yeah, the last two episodes really are enough. Save yourself eight hours!
They portrayed as comic-book characters, and they are so unimportant they have no real effect on the plot or story. Real waste.

based and redpilled

Attached: 659307_1.2.jpg (1425x584, 360K)

>I have just finished watching this series. This is (((their))) idea of a dystopian future

The first, and especially second season, had some high moments for those sympathetic to the right/far-right.
Because of this the show runner, Sponitz, was removed though the official reason will be some technical nonsense.
The third season is predictable nonsense. Stop watchig at season two.

Attached: 1549580955874.jpg (768x768, 122K)

agreed with this post entirely

Good old German taqiyya. Thank you Hans for being such an autistic nation that you blew humanity's only chance of having a future where the Mediterranean Sea will be dammed up and Africa will be ethnically cleansed.

I watched the first two series and it was pretty comfy, but I saw they were going for the inevitable back swing and so I have avoided watching the inevitable victory of a coalition of blacks, browns, whamen and homosexuals over the ebil Nazis.

This is where the series ended for me.

> you blew humanity's
Idk being a bunch of toothless Island monkeys removing everyones Culture in central Europe after the War and then acting like like you had nothing to do with it seems pretty autistic let alone when you act like WE WUZ BROTHERS N SHIET when you're the responsible one for the misery of a different Country all while lecturing people on a high horse when it's your Country who since it's existance has been conquering and opressing people and then play like a Jew and profit from continental Europe doing wars and pushing them,

TL:DR you guys deserve everything that is coming your way.

you are right. i expected it scene from season 3 from thumbnail. you could edit whole season to hour long long videe. There is good scene on begining of season when Joe is in reich prison and execute his father. than Thomas funeral. Than Adriana kills Joe and than short version of last two episoded.

yeah but alternative version of history is still interesting idea for show. better than ordindary WW2 movie. jews crying in trains and camps for 2 hours.

it's one of those things that makes you think "ironically ... fuckin' based"

Loved the show to the very end. And Smith is one hell of a protagonist desu.

Attached: morgan.gif (498x372, 969K)

It’s the best depiction of Nazis from a mainstream source I’ve ever seen, I watched the first 2 seasons so far, I’ve heard the 3rd is supposed to be pretty shitty so I haven’t got to it yet
First season is awesome especially the end where Hitler schools every resistance monkey and traitor and saves world peace
Literally makes Hitler look like a hero who created a perfect world and kept it together for his whole life playing peace keeper after he won world war 2
Season 2 is absolute fire
I imagine they will make Himmler into an evil psychotic who destroys Utopia and makes the retarded goons in the resistance look good

I had to stop watching it. Boring as fuck fell asleep everytime.

>mfw I watch tv show or pre-2000's movie that I loved growing up and realize that the villain was actually the good guy at least 50% of the time
What did Jewish writers mean by this?

What was the architecture like in the show, user? Any Breker/Hunte tier influences?

The show actually fails to depict how the universe works, specially because it can't show most of it. They mostly show how the Japanese side is.

The only ones living "fine" in the Nazi occupied USA are the collaborators and nazi party members, like Smith. Everybody else lives in a destroyed country with no industry which still 20 years after the end of the war has to import everything from Europe. Thought police, brown shirts running wild, etc. Smith only has a nice life (despite his son getting gassed) because he betrayed his country as soon as the Nazis invaded because "Ill do anything to protect muh family".

You literally have to be a retard or have the concentration span of bug to have only seen the "nice life" of the collaborators.

The most retarded aspect of this show is how now that they have the multi universe traveling device, they wasted it with uncreative ideas.

>dude, lets have our characters travel to other realities!
>sure, should they go and fight against a planet where the Soviets/Communism won? A final Armageddon between Nazis and Communists?
>should they fight against a world controlled by a WW1 victor Germany which hates what the Nazis did to the planet and the German culture?
>should they visit our reality and explore how much better life is for Americans in our world?
>should they visit a reality controlled by the Japanese which makes the Nazis attack them in the show's reality to avoid this?

>lol no!, lets have them visit other realities which are basically the same with slight differences!

Fucking bullshit

>What was the architecture like in the show, user? Any Breker/Hunte tier influences?

The Nazi side of USA is basically destroyed. Pre war architecture very damaged because of almost no car, commie (I guess nazi) blocks all over the place, and the government buildings made by the Nazis are monumentalism taken to the extreme.

All the Nazi zones looked comfy AF. Clean, peaceful environments, prosperous, nature respected, no degeneracy. Joe in Berlin season 2 looked awesome.

>doesn't use the Nazi swastika, but instead the entire eagle-swastika ensemble

Notice that it looks like a "T" from the distance? Literally Trump's America in the minds of deranged liberals.