Macron In A Kike Graveyard

>"Emmanuel Macron committed Tuesday, February 19 to act, legislate and "punish" on his arrival at the cemetery of Quatzenheim (Bas-Rhin), where more than eighty Jewish graves were desecrated, covered with swastikas. "Those who did this are not worthy of the Republic and it will punish them," said the Head of State, who will then go to the Shoah Memorial in Paris and will speak Wednesday before the Representative Council of the institutions Jews of France (Crif).

"We will take action, we will take laws and punish," he added, talking with residents, dismayed. Accompanied by the chief rabbi of France, Haïm Korsia, and wearing the kippa, he then gathered in front of several graves, laying a stone on one of them, "so that the memory does not fade".
He said his "shame" and his "determination" to fight against anti-Semitism. "It's not up to the Jews of France to defend themselves, it's up to the Republic," he added. However, this fight against anti-Semitism will not pass by a law punishing anti-Zionism (the opposition to the State of Israel), demanded by some deputies of its majority and to which the Head of State said opposite."

Attached: 640x410_emmanuel-macron-rendu-19-fevrier-2019-cimetiere-juif-profane-quatzenheim-bas-rhin.jpg (640x410, 121K)

That is a properly drawn swastika; so no Jew did it.

>demanded by some (((deputies)))

Why the fuck do our politicians put on the kike hat do they put on a fucking turban when they talk to Sikhs?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

POO IN LOO nigger.

Attached: 1533539794354.jpg (915x609, 78K)

Que?

Oh, no. France, what are you doing?! France, no!

Attached: 1544979693416.png (501x504, 196K)

Take the POO TO THE LOO.

Attached: 1550166346876.jpg (2048x2048, 1.13M)

>Legislate
i did not see this coming. i will also be very surprised to hear jews will be compensated.

What? Are we having political problems with jews? Ok, let me waste an entire night drawing some "hate" symbol dozens of times in a cemetery during the peak of this crisis. This is going to teach them a lesson. I'll do the same in Poland too.

Attached: Hey-Rabbi-Whatcha-Doin.jpg (464x633, 64K)

>swastika is in the correct orientation
seems like the american jews could learn a thing or two from these guys

shouldn't you be looking for work in front of home depot, paco?

Macron went to visit his future resting place. He might end up there sooner than he thinks.

Attached: Macron Jew.jpg (550x550, 29K)

wow, looks like (((they))) got tired of fucking up the fake attacks and actually snapped some chalk lines this time, crazy

Attached: 1488349778764.jpg (768x960, 118K)

>Liberals
Nah, it's just Jews. Jews have a tradition of wiping out their enemy's history and avoiding ever repeating their name or symbols so they intentionally fuck it up. It also makes their enemy look stupid at the same time.

Attached: swastika fail.jpg (750x825, 43K)

Kikes can't seem to draw, spell slurs, or goy words correctly. It's an irl version of
>G-d
You'll find most kikes write that instead of god on twitter

Although I'm willing to bet this one is a false-flag designed to associate the yellow vests with Nazi's, so that the international community won't whine when the French military gets sent in to execute every last person wearing a yellow vest.
>Boston Massacre 2.0?

After that people either do what the Americans did (1776)
>overthrow government and install their own government for whites only
or do what the Russians did (1908)
>cease all resistance and hand over all rights to ruling party

However is this isn't a false-flag and the work of some Frenchies
BASED FROGS

It's their traditional attire.
>Most politicians are yids

However if**

He's going to punish those who did it... So the jews?

What is that in OP's pic did another rabbi decide to act out his Holohoax fantasies again

Attached: 1519578211593.jpg (1506x1278, 481K)

I was going to say that Trudeau doesn't count lmao