Maryland gun grab

List of bullshit in various bills that are being pushed soon
>all 80% lowers banned , no grandfathers
>all ar15s including HBARS (only legal AR15 in maryland) 2013 law banned every semi auto rifle other than fuddy 4 round meme guns by name. no way around it now
>Long gun qualification license (all shotguns and rifles). that means you have to give us money and your fingerprints to practice your right.
>4 hour training required (costs money)
>you can only buy 1 long gun a month(literally any rifle or shotgun with a 7 day waiting period too)
>all private gun sales are regulated by police and carry a fee

Protest in annapolis on 2/25/2019 and on 2/27/2019(info from MSI in next post) Just show up to the house

Info on the bills in question
marylandshallissue.org/jmain/legislation-tracker/170-major-attack-on-gun-owners-in-maryland

How to testify (get up very early and be there before 8)
marylandshallissue.org/jmain/legislation-tracker/166-how-to-testify-before-the-maryland-general-assembly

Tips for oral testimony
mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=232382

If you plan on coming thats awesome.

If you cant come/are out of state and want to help emails/phone calls do help

NRA needs to be bullied for leaving maryland to rot. So give them a call and shit on them for it and ask why their website has no info on this but is instead selling hats.

Keep bumped please. Big gun grab that will hit other states.

Attached: Maryland-Wood-Flag-1.jpg (864x576, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dual-citizenship-public-officials-creates-conflicts-interest
marylandshallissue.org/jmain/events/icalrepeat.detail/2019/02/25/124/-/house-judiciary-committee-gun-bills
nytimes.com/2019/02/20/us/coast-guard-christopher-hasson-terrorist-white-nationalist.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&fbclid=IwAR2lQdms9kNKmAdLDkAqT2qWM9OT8dVmIruHGBsayJMPk6XRQT7p92OIYfg
cbsnews.com/news/maryland-officers-serving-red-flag-gun-removal-order-fatally-shoot-armed-man/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_flag_law
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares dude?
we have bigger problems south of the border
hopefully based Bolton and Abrams and get it resolved soon

>south of the border

if you lose your second amendment right you better learn arabic because those are your new neighbors

Washington
Oregon
Hawaii

and now Maryland

>inb4 Washington won't enforce it
Sheriff's won't, state police will

when are you gun cucks finally going to ante up? we all know you love to beat your chest. I've yet to see you deliver? oh that's right, you won't do shit, just sit down and take it like the little bitches you are.

Attached: pepe_finger.jpg (436x436, 33K)

Guns are for p*ssies
Real men use their fists

BUMP

Attached: 1549912143085.jpg (698x465, 261K)

>t. never been in a fight or ever been threatened by a lethal weapon in his life.
Guns are great for purging trust fund commies too when they get uppity.

bumpuru

bump. lets post this so dumb shill arguments are addressed

Attached: 1542930991825.jpg (819x783, 162K)

I've gotta get my shit together and get out of this shithole.

Attached: 1549607794940.gif (900x900, 85K)

Attached: 338.png (694x284, 529K)

remember to post this en masse, great letter from last thread

Good afternoon, Governor Hogan,

I contact you today deeply concerned in regards to recent gun control legislation, namely (but not limited to) SB 737 and HB 96.

I have looked at the content of these bills and I am, frankly, appalled with what I have seen. The training requirements are a bit excessive on their own, but when paired with all of the additional requirements simply to own a long gun (not to mention the countless, baseless bans on the purchase of firearms of one's choosing) and the disruption of the citizen's right to their own private property, it becomes something uniquely perverse.

So now, with the passing of these bills, a man giving a home-defense pistol to his wife while he runs to get her medicine in the middle of the night would be a FELONY without the explicit permission of the police department! Is this not a blatant infringement on rights to both privacy and property?

Gun control laws still haven't stopped the firearm-driven gang violence that plagues Maryland streets daily, and they never will, because gun control only serves to disarm innocent civilians and leave them more vulnerable to criminal predators.

Finally, and perhaps most importantly, these bills are a purposeful and explicit attack on the 2nd Amendment right of the people of Maryland, and the United States as a whole, to bear arms to protect themselves from tyranny of all kinds. The only reason we as a nation were able to rise from beneath Britain's heel was because we had the means to do so. No person or country thinks that tyranny will ever affect them... until it does!

Please, consider the constitutional rights and the safety of your citizens. Do NOT allow these bills to pass!

Sincerely,
[Name]

Fuck off, Henry Rollins.
You haven't been cool for decades.

is that a famas

Hydrogen bomb the entire state of Maryland

bump

Attached: 1517482486800.jpg (850x942, 169K)

FUCKING DO IT

>t. Marylander

We got militias in southern VA, come home brother

Hmmm...are (((They))) about to make a move?

Attached: America 100% cucked to Jews.png (955x902, 210K)

Mmmmaybe.
I've been considering WV. I like mountains and there are areas just over the border with western MD where the houses are hella cheap.
It just hurts because I love my state. Like Robert E. Lee said about his home state, VA, it's my home country.

Lower-end estimates include that byDavid Hemenway, a professor of Health Policy at the Harvard School of Public Health, which estimated approximately 55,000–80,000 such uses each year.[8][9]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use

Compared to

In 2012, there were 8,855 total firearm-related homicides in the United States, with 6,371 of those attributed to handguns.[9]In 2012, 64% of all gun-related deaths in the U.S. were suicides.[10]In 2010, there were 19,392 firearm-related suicides, and 11,078 firearm-related homicides in the U.S.[11]In 2010, 358 murders were reported involving ariflewhile 6,009 were reported involving ahandgun; another 1,939 were reported with an unspecified type of firearm.[12]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

Remind me again why these retards want to ban guns. Defensive gun use far outpaces gun homicides, even on the LOW END of estimates made by leftist college professors. These stats are gun grabber kryptonite.

There are 4 kinds of anti-gunner.
>The person who just doesn't know about the subject, so they just repeat whatever talking points they heard growing up
>The stupid person who has actually been educated on the subject, but it went in one ear and out the other
>The crazy person with an increasingly tenuous grip on reality that projects their insanity onto other people as a defense mechanism
>The evil person who wants disarmed victims
You talk to the first, ridicule the second, lock up the third and fucking shoot the fourth.

Anybody STILL genuinely believe that banning guns is going to help anything?

bump

I'll see your bump and raise you a BUMP.

Attached: 1550140653140.jpg (1080x1022, 70K)

Another thing you can do is raise awareness of foreign-influence in government:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dual-citizenship-public-officials-creates-conflicts-interest

Fuck Maryland

Governor Hogan will veto any draconian gun laws. Quit freaking out.

CALL YOUR LOCAL CONGRESSMAN
TELL THEM YOU WILL NEVER VOTE FOR THEM OR THEIR PARTY AGAIN IF THIS PASSES

Attached: 1550545063851.jpg (750x923, 103K)

Your pic reminds me of all the starving commie memes.

Which is *ALSO* why we have a second amendment.

I'm moving from MD to WV as well. Harpers Ferry and Martinsburg are cheap as chips.

The fun has barely started yet. Wait til you start hearing weekly stories of swat teams getting btfo by people who were ready and waiting for them.

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT

bump good lad. What time are the protests going to be? Gonna make the pilgrimage for it

If you want to testify you have to get there super early. Like before 8

if you want to protest you can come early too

I know I can't get there early enough to testify but want to make it to protest, both days. I won't miss it if I get there around 9-9:30 will I?

Learn to fight soibois. Guns are literally only for utter faggots

No i dont think so. read this

marylandshallissue.org/jmain/events/icalrepeat.detail/2019/02/25/124/-/house-judiciary-committee-gun-bills

Right on time for the legislation, again. Again. Again.

nytimes.com/2019/02/20/us/coast-guard-christopher-hasson-terrorist-white-nationalist.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&fbclid=IwAR2lQdms9kNKmAdLDkAqT2qWM9OT8dVmIruHGBsayJMPk6XRQT7p92OIYfg

>who cares if we can defend ourselves?
If you're a jew, gas yourself.
If you're just a brain dead retard, gas yourself.

His name was Gary Willis.

cbsnews.com/news/maryland-officers-serving-red-flag-gun-removal-order-fatally-shoot-armed-man/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_flag_law

If anyone has a picture of Uncle Gary, I would greatly appreciate it.

Attached: we are coming to take away your guns.jpg (715x378, 86K)

Bump. I want to go to this. One of our reps planned something similar in IL but im at work that day. Fucking typical its during a work day.

Attached: Screenshot_20190220-080328_Facebook.jpg (720x1280, 341K)

Fuck off kike. Then the only ones left with the guns are the ones paid to control the population. Squid

essentially MD is trying to be like the DC shithole, grabbing as many guns as they can and regulating the shit out of lawful owners.

most of the gun guys wont ante up. Peirce called that all the way back in the 70's when he wrote turner diaries.

Not one drop in me mutt. Only faggots want guns. Come back and post when you are done with puberty

thanks for the links. I'll be there Monday.

Remember Gary Willis, Remember Freddy Gray

seconded

bump

here here

>A U.S. Coast Guard lieutenant and self-identified white nationalist was arrested after federal investigators uncovered a cache of weapons and ammunition in his Maryland home
What a cohencidence.

Martinsburg is lovely.
Ex-gf's dad lived there and visited it a few times.

Not moving to Martinsburg for that exact same reason though lol.

Who /eastern shore/ here?

Cecil county from last thread here. Are you the Kent county bro?

bump
St. Mary's County here

Please
Remember the time someone tried arming a warhead at wallops only to get the rude lesson that not only is it just diagnostics, but base guards really hate having to work

Dorchester county here