nordics and meds btfo

YUR NOT WITE GOYIM

T. jew
t. libtard
t. discord tranny
t. nog

Attached: file.png (236x233, 123K)

you know where to go

Attached: 1548097579869.jpg (600x850, 81K)

Different “urban” areas in America. Black women tend to be more conservative, they don’t have fathers you’ll have to introduce yourself to, and it’s always fun to see the look on black men’s faces when they see their women have decided to trade in the big dicks for financial security. Your kids will be below average IQ and nonwhite, but you’ll have your Christian gf

hmm

Worse Korea if you really need a Christian
Otherwise the Japanese are mostly better
Slav girls are fucking trash

ireland

poland, ukraine, estonia, russia

Attached: beauty.jpg (2337x5843, 3.92M)

Marry one of our own native hambeasts faggot. Save them from Nigerian cock.

why they all covered with tar

Well I'm not fucking touching them. I got an eastern european bird with sensible conservative values. You, you get the niggers sloppy seconds.

Eastern European woman are the best.

Indeed they are.

would rather we died out if everyone racemixed

venezuela ofc
it's deeply catholic
travel there with a bag of food and you can even get a loli waifu
>In more extreme cases, Friends of the Child Foundation Amerita Protección (Fundana) psychologist Ninoska Zambrano explains that children are offering sexual services to obtain food.

lmao if you think this is good material. good for mby 2 months for the fuck till you get tired of that whining and constant demands to buy her what she wants

thanks but no pedo shit pls

Attached: wtf.jpg (480x292, 16K)

All of which (except pooland) have a high rate of divorce.

Attached: RddNLQi.png (834x642, 165K)

bottom thot is doutzen kroes, a coal burner.

this...also don't expect her to cook, clean, or not have daddy issues.

"all of which" what about Georgia Azerbaijan and Armenia?

Really want the answer, gentlemen? Okay, here it is. No, I won't show my breasts to you, but after my answer I will respect this male space and get out. I'm a very traditional female. Here is how to find us and why. Become good at the following trades: plumbing repair, simple handyman around the house fixit jobs, computer repair, furniture assembly, pet rescue, and lifting and carrying things heavier than a big suitcase. This is why. Traditional girls have been ignored and left alone by this world. Our moms and dads are sick or dying. Our brothers are either dead, drugged up, in prison or uninterested in helping us because they're wedded already. You do not come between a hen and her rooster even if he's your brother. I am one of these women. I live by myself innawoods and work a simple job and stay mostly offline away from people to stay pure. Why am I here? Jow Forums has unbiased news mostly unpoisoned by LGBT/feminist viewpoints.

Because I am physically less strong than you men, I cannot lift or assemble heavy things. But I often need help. It's a problem having to use CL and not knowing who is safe to call. My dream is a good, simple, trade skilled, loyal man who has no children and no issues to come visit me, we meet, get to know each other then court, marry and have children. I would cook and clean for him. I already cook and clean for myself. To love is to give to him. But I never meet him and don't know where to look. Know what would help me?

Get good at a skill I need, put up a simple website about it, put a nice clear photo of yourself groomed and nice with no ring on your finger, holding a dog or puppy and or the tools you use, on it, and a way to reach you. Then advertise regularly online like on CL. Once you find out I am traditional and I find out you are, God will do the rest. In fact I think God led me to say this.

This is how you find a decent Christian woman.

whats CL?

Attached: 14716123_1164445460307968_2428039452195857983_n.jpg (486x486, 15K)

>craigslist
Yeah that's how you will end up cut up in someone's fridge.

Israel

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

Church?

>trade in the big dicks for financial security

Blacks have neither

Attached: 1495F586-6D84-464A-BD77-D7860AB3E219.jpg (576x736, 326K)

>azerbaijan
muzzies
>armenia
non whites
>georgia
muslim rape babies

poor fucking belgians
but this map proves white shariah is the way

Attached: 1528680939759.jpg (720x960, 83K)

>too old

Attached: 154848748701474.jpg (493x657, 83K)

Church would probably be a good place to start.

>hambeasts
What do you mean by this?
What are Irish girl like?

CUTE

Attached: tumblr_nmd6g53Azv1r352h6o2_500.png (500x281, 109K)

oof

B E L G I U M