Now THIS is powerful

Now THIS is powerful.

Attached: payg.jpg (790x680, 131K)

Well, Jow Forums is it fair?

btfo'd as usual.

Attached: occupy demonrats.jpg (640x640, 145K)

food service people dont "create" food

Waitresses bring food from a kitchen to a table. I'm not sure why we should be paying women for this in the first place but in any case they sure as hell aren't making food.

>tfw your bait thread does so poorly you have to bump it 2 times

Did they actually share this or is it a Jow Forums creation?

>this
>powerful
>fair

It's not even coherent. Meme better.

Attached: Monument.jpg (1500x820, 224K)

WHAAAAAT
BULLSHIT
THAT'S IT
JUST FLUMPF TRUMPF

I'm on their facebook lolcow group.

>tfw no longer can tell legit occupy democrats images from Jow Forums tomfoolery

found a pic of op

Attached: 200%bugman.jpg (1080x1073, 148K)

>some blue collar douche at a water works
>making $124,000 annually
No.
It isn’t fair.

If you want to shill compare the McDonald's worker to the people that own cattle farms and butcher the cows for the meat. You can't compare fast food to utilities because they ate completely different. At least the farmers product end up being something the fast food people work with so shouldn't they get the same pay would be a better argument than whatever your image in OP is trying to argue. At least step up your game tranny.

Sure, to tell McDonald's to ramp up their wages, see how they respond.

Saved

>People responding to obvious slide thread

Attached: 10551383.png (624x628, 81K)

The plumber doesn't "create" water either.

Besides, the people who "create" the food still don't get paid as much as a plumber.

I have never met a water dude in any water department for any city that makes $62 an hr, they are all sub $20 an hr and the management is around $100k

Attached: 1490583998295.jpg (585x501, 41K)

I tell my 5 year old this all the time.

I'm not interested if something is fair.

Without water she dies, without food he dies, get rekt OP

I am saying it’s a lie. Some water works guy doesn’t make that much.

Union plumbers are around a $100.

i wouldnt call the one on the left food and i wouldnt suggest that the man on the right provides water rather than maintains infrastructure

I tell my wife’s son the same, equality above all!

and how about you?

>It isn’t fair.
$124k is a fair wage. Supply and demand is great. Guidance counselors told everyone to go to college and avoid working in the trades. Now there is a huge need for skilled labor, and they are paying outstanding. Too bad it takes years to break into the field and really make the big dollars. These are years the fuckwits spent in college. I got paid to get an education. My total package is over $65/hour. If you wanted into this field right now, you would have 3-5 years of work before you get near that rate. Any simpleton can work in fast food. Not everyone can or will work in the trades.

t. pipefitter

can't wait untill I see grandpa post this tomorrow.
What a sad false flag. Pro tip: at least use comic sans next time.

No.203858247
Actually a good portion of cattle farmer (mainly from My experience) are pretty much just entrepreneurs and don’t necessarily have a “wage” they just make their money off of the cattle they sell at auctions and stuff. But I idk about the bigger farming operations.

>Union plumbers are around a $100.
Depends on the location, but most are in the $65-75/hour total package. There are very few that pay over $55/hour + package. If you want to live in NYC or Philadelphia, be my guest.

Unless you live in jew york or san fran, you’re grossly overpaid.

>Guidance counselors

Don't those idiots have to take shortages and gluts into account? Or are they just paid mouthpieces for college inc?

Is this actually real?

single mom heats up the fries and puts some leafs and tomatoes on a pan bread, and the based guy actually doing something useful, pretty fair

Finally drumpf is done....we can rest.

Attached: 1547936906776.jpg (618x455, 62K)

>, you’re grossly overpaid.
According to who?

Have you ever gone through a new employee orientation with people that make minimum wage? Those people are dumb as shit. Some 17yo mama who can't even read a sentence out loud doesn't deserve $36/hr, she deserves $5/hr.

as a post doc (person with phsyics PhD) i make 42k per year and work 70 hours per week. three to 5 years of work before making 65 per hour sounds like nothing.

One is easy and the other is not.
Fucking
rejects

And let history never forget those who fought. Those who resisted. Those who won.

>can’t spell physics
>expects us to believe that he has a phd

Lol bro thats small time. I'm a welder and I make 500k/yr

this has to be an edit

It's not powerful. Different jobs carry different risks and people get compensated appropriately for those risk.

For example if getting paid to push carts at Kroger paid the same as being on the bomb squad, no intelligent person would choose to be on the bomb squad.

You have to pay people more for risking their lives.

Just form a union if you want higher wages
Collective action has never been easier, though we are unfortunately leaning towards entrenching old, corrupt unions with mandatory membership and dues
Collective action when individuals are allowed to freely associate is inherently capitalistic, people trying to maximize the value of their human capital (labor)

According to innate human intelligence you bastard kike

>dur typo
>that means eveyrthing is wrong

>one can be done by literally anyone with an elementary school education
>one can only be done by someone with experience that knows what they're doing

>Now THIS is powerful
Imagine unironically thinking this

One job takes a couple hours to learn, the other takes a couple years.

>sounds like nothing.
Sounds like you fucked up

You forgot the
>math phd
>any job I want 300k starting
Or
>wendys fry cook
>400k a year
>18” dick

Plumbers are god-tier and deserve all the monies
> can't outsource to poo land
> can't be done by feminist or soiboi
>show ass crack at will

You also lack reading comprehension skills

Easier for the burger flipper to complain about it than to become a plumber, which explains why that person is flipping burgers in the first place. And so life goes on.

Attached: 1550351902749.jpg (640x461, 50K)

how did i fuck up? post doc is the normal career progression leading to a assistant professor position. seem s like you don't know what you're talking about.

post your shoops now

Attached: Highpayingjob.png (784x680, 414K)

Took a minute to understand what message they're trying to get across. They need better organization.
They should at least use a field worker or slaughterhouse employee for a better example.

If you try to form a union they will just replace you with immigrant scab labor like they've been doing for the past 50 years.

this unironically is the best america got

no one in the police force or bomb squad is intelligent enough to quit to make more doing less

Oh man I haven't seen that math PhD meme in a while. That's some /sci/ necromancy

The solution is deporting all illegal immigrants and reducing immigration quotas based on domestic product

>how did i fuck up?
You make 42k a year and work 70 hours a week. How dare you ask how you fucked up.

Farmers in the US make bank due to massive subsidies and price floors just for being huge landowners. Honestly it really pisses me off more people don't talk about that

Then become a plumber you liberal retard

I can't argue against it, but it's childish to think all you have to do is add up everyone's salary and divide by two and boom everyone's happy

Alot of the people selected the jobs they did precisely because it earns more.

Change that and then all of the sudden you're going to have alot of people who'd rather just work at McDonald's

>ass crack at will
Hay, could you git that? Thanks a lot.

Attached: 90A29171-BDAC-44A0-BD67-629CF3AB7493.gif (400x303, 932K)

100% fair. I can learn to do the job on the left in 10 minutes

It goes in all fields

If only, like, there was some kind of, like, an invisible hand or something moving resources from where they were abundant to where they were scarce

>70 hours per week is a lot
for you

Fair you really believe anything is fair?
Holy shit
Hahahahahaha
It's perfectly legit if the plumber is working for a power plant or public utility maintaining the quality of life for millions, as opposed to 2000 fat fucks wanting to supersize.

Attached: image_e73cc9db.jpg (630x354, 21K)

Lol my job formed a union and immediately went from $11/hr no bennies and forced 6 day weeks to $30/hr insurance pension 401k free college and guaranteed two days off with option to work the 6th for more OT if you want. Helps that our job isn't so easy to hire immigrant scabs. If we push the strike button they're dead in the water and they know it.

Bane?

>70 hours per week is a lot
Never said that. See, you clearly aren't very bright.

water is more important than food
people die sooner from dehydration than from malnutrition
water is also used for everything not just consumption
you even need it for growing and preparing food

You're absolutely doing something wrong if you have a PhD and only make 42k per year. I can't imagine wasting so much of my time and life for such a shit return on it.

Yeah yeah
*stands and pulls up jeans*
Hmm, this pipe is leaking
*squats down and exposes asshole again*

Attached: 39529f70-78d8-4c58-98bb-457557ba36b1.png (694x555, 143K)

It took the plumber years of training to learn his skillset. It took the waitress a couple of hours. Supply and demand, perfectly fair. Is this even a real one? They're getting more ridiculous.

>According to innate human intelligence you bastard kike
No one is overpaid. Everyone who receives a paycheck gets paid what someone else is willing to pay them. I'm not sure what it's like in your country, but in America we have a massive skilled trade shortage. So, more work is having to be done by less people. That's why plumbers make decent money here.

>There are very few that pay over $55/hour + package.
I live in the western Chicago suburbs and work as a plumber. I get paid by the job, not the hour, but it comes out to about $46/hr. That being said, since I work in service plumbing (water heaters, toilets, sump pumps, etc), I work more than 40 hours a week. Take home pay at the end of the year is about 110k. Add into that 110k pay is the ability to do side jobs outside of work for money. I probably make about 20k in cash only side jobs a year. That brings my yearly total to about 130k.

>union board member speaking to group of new hires
>"yeah, the company tries to screw you out of what you deserve"
>"it's just a good ol' boy's club"
>"they just hire their relatives and don't think about the working man"
>spots his bro padre in the hiree group
>"aay homie! I knew you'd get the job"

No stop paying the McDonalds worker and get some robots, then give the saved wages to the water boy.

I just moved south and went to the wendys by my new house. Pulled into the drive thru to get the $5 meal deal which is a great deal. Put my order in and I swear to god when I pull up its a fat middle aged nigger on the fucking phone. He's on his cell phone talking in the drive thru. I look at him for a second for him to realize that decent people don't do this and hoping i don't have to treat him like an undisciplined dog. I was wrong of course. He stares at me dead in the face until I just give him my card. He then proceeds to swipe it twice and say "nah this aint workin". I literally just stare ahead because I'm about to rip this faggots phone off his coon shoulder. Like a puppy, you have to let them figure out what you want or they wont learn. He tries it 3 more times "aint workin". I say "I know the card is fine and works, you may have to put it in the computer manually". He looks like I just told him I was there to collect the child support he's been dodging. "That aint gon happen, but il try again fu you" rolling his eyes. Im about to fucking park my car in the drive thru and go in when he pulls the card out and says "Aw shit, why didn't you tell me it had a chip?" Not in a friendly banter way, but in an honest question. As in why did I keep him from doing his job. He's giving me this furrowed brow look with his ape lip hanging past his chin. I just want my fucking food. "I assumed you would have done that first". "uhh you saw me standin here swipin and you said nothin? u jus wasted both of our times". I pulled forward, ate the food and proceeded to shit liquid out of my asshole for the next 6 hours. The moral of the story is $15/hr for a middle aged nigger is money they wouldn't know what to do with.

Man you really screwed the pooch Hawking
Board level design engineer
112K not including single instance side gigs
Pretty comfy

Attached: mb.gif (450x253, 949K)

>makes food
makes = presses button on microwave.
food = onions lecithen sodium and canola oil.
11/hr is WAY too high. That job should pay about 7 dollar an hour.

that's the route to a professor position. no one will hire a professor fresh from graduation. you don't even have any funding to start your lab.

Yes, very good goys! Forget the bottom half of your society. History clearly teaches us that allowing the creation of a permanently impoverished underclass does incredible things for one's ability to procure shinies and shekels, and poses absolutely no risk at all! Let them eat cardboard noodles while YOU get the shekels you so rightfully deserve! After all, if they wanted better lives, they should have all learned to code, joined the military to police our mutual enemies in the Middle East, or learned a trade.

Attached: jewface-icon.jpg (273x309, 30K)

>I just moved south
That was the grossest part of your story sadly

Hello Striker. Are you on your third whiskey?

If those are market wages then it's the fairest it could possibly be.
>It took the plumber years of training to learn his skillset.
lol

Whole this is possibly bait, it isnt wront. Warehousing is paying out the ass for even the entry level shit right now. Distribution centers for major retailers are nearing $20/hour entry level VERY fast. And when you consider optional overtime 1/4th of the year and mandatory the other 1/4th, someone willing to put in 60 hour weeks (the average for well paying salary office workers) they are making $25/hour year round on 50 hour work weeks average. $50k for an entry level no-skill occupation because so many fragile fairies cant handle the work (turn over rates are massive). I work ~150 days a year, make $50k+ (can be as high as $60k if I take every hour overtime possible) and i avoided the $200k debt some of my high school peers went into to get a bachelors at a 4 year, 25k/semester college. And now the company tuition reimbursement Is slowly but surely paying for my degree which i will use to get into management in 10 years and be in the $100k range.

I grew up poor, I'm still pretty poor; but it's funny to me, the people who say I should accept my low income and tolerate a low standard of living always have more money than me.

It is most definitely a Jow Forums strawman meme.

I could get a job in industry making much more, but i want to have a lab, mentor new scientists, and teach students. There aren't a lot of jobs in academia. Last time I read, less than 10% of STEM PhD graduates become professors in a university. Many go on to do staff scientist positions or float around as post docs for about a decade. I'm only giving the post doc three years, then I'm moving on. Like most, I'll probably end up doing research for a company, which is fine, but I would rather do something more philanthropic.

Translated: Muh training, muh reserve wage. I-i deserve more b-because I do more important thang.

>the job market is based off of intelligence

Great, so actors and athletes should be eating out of trashcans.

I work a shitty job without going to college and still make $28/hr as an assistant manager. How much per hour do you make, anons?

There would be to plumbers since it's a lot easier to flip burgers.
This will create high demand low supply.
Plumbers get paid $180/hr in your new paradigm.
Nothing changed.