HOLY SHIT WHY IS THERE NO THREAD YET!?

HOLY SHIT WHY IS THERE NO THREAD YET!?

apnews.com/e919eb94af514cfc9a43982fc7e2e617

Attached: image.jpg (1024x623, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sGFgl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's not good optics for Jow Forums, therefore it's secretly a false flag. After all, insane right-wing conspiracy retards can do no wrong and are always perfect and flawless, so there's never a thread about this sort of thing.

why isnt Trump funding this? Forget the wall, it wont stop corrupt parties from destroying our nation from within, we must take back our country!!!!

Is Trump brave enough to lead that charge, the definition of a leader is their ability to make the change that is right under the most difficult circumstances while coming out on top.

Attached: 1528475320191.jpg (450x445, 143K)

there are already several threads on it, moron

lmao this is the most paranoid post I've seen here in a long time

>Jussie gets charged

>BREAKING NEWS WHITE NATIONALIST TERRORIST HAS BEEN ARRESTED!!!!!

Attached: 1522890097930.png (670x806, 809K)

I came here hoping someone would talk about this

The guy didn't even do anything
Media is really reaching for it's collective blaming of right-wingers

>false flag
nothing was done. purely thought crime. this is a warning.

Grrr I'm so mad at republicans now, I'm voting for Kamala now!

Sadly, it's not a surprise that an unhinged Trumptard has been plotting to start helter skelter.

honestly this seems fake and gay
>washington compost gets sued
>gay nigger man gets exposed
and suddenly
>a man was known for years for holding "extremist views" but only now they arrest him because of a draft email?

maybe i shouldnt even have bothered with this

Attached: image.jpg (360x286, 26K)

kill yourself shill rat

>draft email
Prove he wrote it. Honestly it sounds like a fucking frame job and if I was a juror I'd want some damn good evidence that ties a "draft email" to the guy. If I was a glow in the dark nigger and this shit passed in court, I'd be using that trick forever.

>dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on earth
so leftist confirmed?

Also it can't possibly be a crime, because writing it falls under freedom of expression and it fails to meet the criteria for a threat or a conspiracy to commit a crime because he never communicated it to anyone. You can plan to do whatever the fuck you want as long as you never act on the plans.

Except for being a degenerate drug runner, he seems like a great guy.

The United States was founded as a white ethno-state. It's comforting to know that the skinheads at Coast Guard HQ (look at the USGC commanding admiral and top NCO) are looking out for us.

He is a domestic terrorist. People like him do not represent those of us who immigrated legally to this country. Why do whites feel so angry all the time? kek

Because it was a jewish false flag, retard.

You have made 3 or 4 other threads on this topic, with the same exact screenshot.

>reported for flooding/spamming

Theres at least 2 other threads you enormous faggot. Use the catalog, retard.
>doesn't even archive.
archive.is/sGFgl
How new are you?

Based.

Cool. That's one for your one hundred.

There are but the bigger non issue is that this crank is yet another convenient "all bark and no bite," type of "terrorist." Who was so dangerous that he never did any physical action worse than abuse some drugs.

Just in time to save Jucci and the Democrats faggot ass from the hate crime hoax. (Does it strike anyone else as odd that these supposed terrorists who have access to enough weaponry to carry out attacks are always caught before they do anything? It's like they are just waiting to be used to distract from problems and or get rights rolled back for the Plebs.)

damn two right wing men suspected of terrorism with nothing every taking place. must be real deal.

>is a
Not found guilty (((yet)))
>drafted an email...
Found his Jow Forums folder
>prominent democrats and media figures
Kikes
>berg
Every fucking time
So thought crime?

> homo
> clearly mentally ill

You are a streotype at this point

Serviceman... Uhh... Yeah... Yet another FBI terror plot to justify their federal funding.

Attached: 1525506962434.jpg (259x194, 10K)