Buddhism is better than christianity

Prove me wrong.

Attached: how-is-the-dalai-lama-elected.jpg (3395x2168, 902K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha#The_32_Signs_of_a_Great_Man
businessinsider.com/all-people-blue-eyes-have-common-ancestor-2017-9
politicalcritique.org/world/2018/dalai-lama-to-refugees-europe-belongs-to-europeans/
youtube.com/watch?v=9xQSsmsIw5c
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
gotquestions.org/preservation-Bible.html
youtube.com/watch?v=E37cMtCrKoA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8R9ZPT2T-I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVmwx6hJcAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're the same

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha#The_32_Signs_of_a_Great_Man

29 Eyes deep blue

Attached: third-eye-forehead-dot-richard-cassano-com-egypt-india-unity-23393476.png (500x691, 145K)

businessinsider.com/all-people-blue-eyes-have-common-ancestor-2017-9

Attached: Hyperboreans.jpg (900x302, 86K)

In what way?

Do you care about escaping an infinite cycle of reincarnation? Thats all its about.

Unless you actually like convincing yourself to ignite yourself on fire, I think Christianity is the truth and all other religions false. True Christianity (the one receiving the remission of sin through Christ alone, not by works, by his death and resurrection) has no idols, God is not an image, he transcends the world. He delivers only truth, is perfectly merciful and just while also enacting perfect justice. He demands that we humble ourselves. Meditation to elevate oneself to become "enlightened" is the opposite of humbling oneself, what hypocrisy, you are imagining yourself as a deity. In the end, the God of the bible loves life, those that hate him love death and that is what most worldly, vain religions wish to accomplish. Either to honour death, or to get there sooner (reincarnation). Plus if you follow Pol at all, you'd know that our world order's overlords hate proper Christianity but love spreading every other heathen religion to the goyim.

Fool

>life is suffering

Common ground, yes

>we must do what we can in this life to better the world around us

Agreed

>after we die our reward is either coming back to this faggotry or simply fading into cosmos

AY YO HOL UP

There should be a reward at the end of this bullshit for those that believe, and disregarding any higher power is delusional

Pope kisses the feet of refugees. Dalai Lama says that Europe belongs to Europeans. 'Nuff said.

Attached: Dalai Lama.jpg (715x509, 30K)

politicalcritique.org/world/2018/dalai-lama-to-refugees-europe-belongs-to-europeans/

Attached: Zen Milkers.jpg (1920x1280, 232K)

jesus was a budha, prove me wrong.

enjoy hell

>better
spoken like a true asshole. Get out.

Taoism is better than Buddhism. Prove me Wong.

>Jokes on you being born a leaf is being in hell

Christians in Buddhist civilizations are king-tier and persecuted because faghists can't cope with the SEETHING emasculation. Buddhists in Christian countries are hipster welfare leeches and are laughed at by everyone.

>die
>get reborn
>afterlife avoided
>therefor no h--
fuck living is hell

Attached: 244pkg.jpg (500x797, 110K)

>There should be a reward at the end of this bullshit
its sucks your reward is actualy another ride, right? your arive to "heaven" but they send you back to earth after year because you have more lessons to learn.

Mark 12:38 And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,

there is nothing to prove

Attached: 1547066766975.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Better at what?

prove you are right

Buddist: OImpermanence (anicca)- everything changes.Nothing is permanent.

Versus

The God of the bible teaches that the world changes, but He does not change.

Is it easier to trust someone who does not change? You always know what to expect, they never go against their word.

I don't believe in ideologies but I do find the idea of eternal life terrifying.

OBuddha was not certain of his or your future.
"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God." (I Jn 5:13 KJV)

Then why is there a new and old testament?

Few people understand this

Really everyone should be reading the book of the dead. Realize we were seeded and one day the space gods are coming back to kill
So Catholics? And basically everyone?
Because the new testament is totally faked. Jesus wasn't gods son. Even god himself changed 360 all of a sudden he is loving instead of what he was in Kings and exodus.

I blend them together. Best of both worlds. Buddhism is a philosophy, not a religion.

The Incarnation.

What do I win?

Because they are separate but together illustrate a better picture. The old testament narrates how God chooses a people to praise Him and to show the rest of the world. He then tested them by Faith not by works
[Abraham Justified by Faith
4 What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh, discovered in this matter? 2 If, in fact, Abraham was justified by works, he had something to boast about—but not before God. 3 What does Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”]
But eventually God's people became prideful and counted their righteousness by their works [pharisees].

Then steps in Jesus, the sent Sovereign and Saviour by God the Father to earth.

Then God's people [pharisees] again reject their God because he is not worldy.

1 John 2:23 "Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also."

Jews aren't going to heaven, they ARE literally antichrist. to be antichrist, you must have a messiah and reject him.

but God remained the same trinity throughout the entirety of the bible, demanding faith in Him for righteousness the whole ride, he just later expanded his message to the rest of the world

Malachi 3:6 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
6 “For [a]I, the Lord, do not change; therefore you, O sons of Jacob, [b]are not consumed.

The divider you see in the bible that says New Testament is arbitrary.

EH wrong, if you read the revelation of Christ, he clearly illustrates that after the tribulation (persecution) brought on by the antichrist upon believers, he comes down in the clouds, and his "elect are caught up into the clouds" and THEN God pours out his "wrath" upon the remaining inhabitants of earth who hath not believed on the Son.

>Godless religion

Go fuck yourself

more of a timeline shift, not a theological one God was and Always has been

I see it a bit differently.

Buddhist- Give up your delusion of power and control. Change is inevitable and you only prolong suffering trying to keep things the way you would like.

God- I am in control, you have none and are the vessel of my will. Accept that and you will find happiness.

They both teach powerlessness over the world and acceptance of how things are.

what are you talking about? there is god in buddhism.

we are the chosen race

Attached: 1541096618547.jpg (396x385, 27K)

Zen is the answer to all existential butthurt.

Attached: 4BAE83D7-705A-4F9F-8C94-FD6436715FF4.jpg (199x253, 13K)

“Trying to describe God is like trying to catch a catfish with a gourd.”
-DT Suzuki

Everything is already perfect.

No one can prove you wrong. Buddhism is about introspection, self-improvement, and helping people, whereas Christianity is about ethnic self-immolation and worshiping Jews.

Except one declares itself to be truthful, has a foundation and is certain of it's claims. Also provides hope [rather certainty of the future] and is the easiest route.

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved

No other requirements! One step.
The Other has no universal goal except to perpetuate existence, it is basically nihilistic.
Perpetual existence for no reason.

Some versions of buddhism believe in deities but those are the ones that morphed the original version as it traveled east from india. Each country incorporated their own past religions into buddhism so their are hundreds of flavours. A god though? Not that I've ever read about. Some treat the original buddah like a god but he isn't.

It is certainly not about worshipping jews
you are MISLEAD

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Anti - Christ [what the hell don't you get] It is directly speaking of modern Jews

Jesus is a Jew.
Yahweh is a Jewish god.
Nearly all Evangelicucks actually believe Jews are a "Chosen race".

Yes, it absolutely is about worshiping Jews.

Also, Revelation is a meme book written by an anonymous person who merely claimed to have visions of Jesus.

Attached: Good+boy+buddhism+is+stupid+dogs+do+go+to+heaven+_dc31d986c72ee425b3dff18ae83ab989.jpg (480x360, 104K)

Buddhism will not get you the beatific vision.

Ever heard of the "falling away"? yes you are correct, many Christians so falsely called praise the "chosen race" but few actually praise Christ

no

Some Christian sects whipped themselves on purpose.

Romans 2:29
"But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."

You delude yourself because you cannot see ideological difference through culture and neglect to actually read the new testament before making up your mind.
Jesus was a jew but modern jews are imposters. They are of the "flesh" not of the spirit. It literally says, but you neglect to read.

Attached: SOD.jpg (480x480, 156K)

To further this: What is the most fucked up thing you can think of that has to do with the Buddhist religion? Can't think of anything? That should tell you all you need to know.

What does buddhism and Egyptian paganism have to do with christianity?

Politics get involved in religion all the time.

Buddhism was such a great threat to Hinduism in the beginning that they tried to claim Buddha was an avatar of Vishnu so the people in power would keep themselves in power instead of losing it to new Buddhist religious leaders.

They aren't Christian, as far as I am familiar with them, I'd say they'd be closest to ROMAN-catholocism. A religion full of idolatrous worship directing the remission of sin through earthly men themselves.

As he taught, Jesus said, "Watch out for the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and be greeted with respect in the marketplaces,

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

God knew the "pope" would deceive people.

This, buddhism is normie tier.

Attached: images(3).jpg (229x220, 16K)

Can't really think of anything to be honest.

Buddhists never did anything like the Inquisition or Witch Burning.

Can't recall Buddhist forced conversions.

Councils like the Council of Trent decided what was Biblical canon or not which is kinda unfair because only those who could afford to travel could help decide what was canon.

Non canon ended up being locked up away in the Vatican.

You are basically learning an edited canon decided by leaders centuries earlier before you were born.

Do you think that is fair or not? Should those religious councils like the council of trent never happened?

that only mean you can't describe god

buddhism is new testament of hinduism. it is simple. there is clearly god in buddhism and hinduism. budha said there is way out of suffering. problem is there is no proof. he died like everyone else. not with some miracle. dude spend years in meditation and had some trip and call it a victory. don't forget he eat ganja seeds for years before "enlightenment". buddhism is not anwer to your problems. but at least say you will die and you will be reborn again and again. if you hurt people, someone else will hurt you. that is balance mechanism.

Crimes do not determine truth nor do crimes of an ideology blanket all of it's "members". I am sure if you are white, you would not agree with the statement "you put all native aboriginals into boarding schools" RATHER it was other North American Whites who had done so.

Similarly, those who had lived many years ago who had executed individuals, or had tortured individuals, who claimed to be Christian, does not mean all of Christianity is tainted by their actions.

You are a prime example of why identity politics work, you easily blanket ideologies and smear atrocities amongst groups instead of individuals.

Do you mean the texus receptus and the vaticanus versions?

*tips fedora*

G-d himself has admitted he is a Buddhist

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

t-this is god? ehm

Buddha is old timey sjw faggot.

>I MUST STOP SUFFERING FOR ALL CUZ I'M RICH AND GUILTY

gotquestions.org/preservation-Bible.html
Again it requires Faith to trust that it is preserved because it says it does, the *cough* main requirement in all of the theology.

Simple, if you don't believe God had oversaw the development of the text then you don't

However, He oversees what it needs to become, modern "translations" from modern english to contemporary english is unnecessary and is usually devised for GREED because the producer can then a profit off of newly invented ways of saying the same thing. In the end the words actually get twisted and verses do get removed [by accident?]. But we KNOW God does NOT change.

Buddhism requires a lack of desire to achieve enlightenment. however you need to desire enlightenment to become a Buddhist. Therefore Buddhism is false because it's fundamental premise is self defeating.

NICE vpn FAGGOT JEW

Attached: 1542946153533.png (845x960, 726K)

Easy. Budda is still dead.

Nope, that is completely gay. See "The flower and the cross: Jesus talks to Buddha". It goes over a bunch of fundamental differences between Buddhism and Christianity.

pic related

>Even god himself changed 360 all of a sudden he is loving instead of what he was in Kings and exodus.
You are retarded.

Jesus says many, many times that if you are not with him then you are against him, if you do not do the will of his father then you are not with him, if you keep living in sin you have never known him.

Matthew 7:21-23 King James Version (KJV)
>Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
>Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
>And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 12:50 King James Version (KJV)
>For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Matthew 12:30 King James Version (KJV)
>He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Attached: covenant.png (631x306, 12K)

Amen to that!

Buddhists literally set themselves on fire. So it's funny you mention self-immolation.

youtube.com/watch?v=E37cMtCrKoA

Attached: ashinwirathu.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Fools will do foolish things and God will, has and is still laughing.

"The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming." [literally]

Based airbender

Buddhism? You mean that unproductive religion where you're supposed to sit still for hours on end "praying"

Wow so "admirable" isn't every false religion a humanist based ideology now a-days?

"live in peace and harmony" meh'

Mathew 10:34
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

Mathew 6:7
"But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they. shall be heard for their much speaking. "

Romans 1:22-28 KJV
"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools"

Attached: IAmARetard.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

Christianity? You mean that unproductive religion where you're supposed to belive in Jesus and expect endless vacation with God after death.

Psalm 37:13 King James Version (KJV)
>The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

Galatians 6:7 King James Version (KJV)
>Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

>expect endless vacation with God after death.

Aka Nirvana

No not endless vatication, endless praise of our Messiah dumbass. And that will be great.

Attached: standing-before-god1.jpg (267x189, 15K)

True!

>endless vacation with God after death.
We are actually put to work on the new earth. Actually read the bible some time.

Proverbs 1:7 King James Version (KJV)
>The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Thanks for reminding me of this song youtube.com/watch?v=Y8R9ZPT2T-I

Ah forgot that part

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVmwx6hJcAY

>isn't every false religion a humanist based ideology now a-days
That statement just means Buddhism isn't a false religion. Dalai Lama basically said "fuck off they're full" about Germany.

Attached: dalai lama.jpg (400x267, 51K)

Attached: 3in1.jpg (506x582, 54K)

Many people think we just go to heaven and sing forever in the clouds. Mostly because of satanic lies to make hell seem "cool." But it is not so.

Isaiah 65:17 King James Version (KJV)
>For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

2 Peter 3:13 King James Version (KJV)
>Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
>And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

I've heard since works are not required obviously, they provide a basis of a merit system that provides sufficient positions on the new earth. For instance, those who are familiar with the Word are given more authority over running and maintaining the kingdom. Not sure if it is cannon.

Advaita Vedanta is the true patrician's choice

You need to be well-read and have a high IQ to understand it though.

>The educated man of today is completely out of touch with those European modes of thought and those intellectual aspects of the Christian doctrine which are nearest those of the Vedic traditions. A knowledge of modern Christianity will be of little use because the fundamental sentimentality of our times has diminished what was once an intellectual doctrine to a mere morality that can hardly be distinguished from a pragmatic humanism. A European can hardly be said to be adequately prepared for the study of the Vedanta unless he has acquired some knowledge and understanding of at least Plato, Philo, Hermes Trismegistus, Plotinus, Gospel of John, Dionysius the Areopagite, Meister Eckhart and Dante

- AK Coomaraswamy "Vedanta and the Western Tradition"

Attached: Raja_Ravi_Varma_-_Sankaracharya.jpg (705x958, 457K)

That is not Nirvana. You are wrong again. Nirvana is feeling of enlightenment. That not last forever. Maybe few seconds or minute at best.

>read the bible
i did it. i also ready diferent "holy" books. Bhagada vita is propably better. I didn't find any answer in bible.

>endless praise of our Messiah
that doesn't sound dumb at all.

Apparently you brushed over the part of my rebuttal referring to the airbender there wanting peace and prosperity amongst all nations