BREAKING NEWS — Cook County State’s Attorney has approved charges against Jussie Smollett

twitter.com/ZachStafford/status/1098381047819993088

Attached: 1532483022517.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagocriminallawyer.pro/disorderly-conduct.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D0I0nrXHWEM&feature=youtu.be&t=24
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/19/jussie-smollett-was-convicted-providing-false-info/
twitter.com/ZachStafford/status/1098381047819993088
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NOW THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY!!!!

this goes higher than a nobody actor
I hope the real people responsible get life in prison

bump

Attached: 1548214263731.png (895x902, 871K)

>Jussie gets charged

>BREAKING NEWS WHITE NATIONALIST TERRORIST HAS BEEN ARRESTED!!!!!

Attached: 1545426985199.png (670x806, 809K)

bump

Attached: JHC.png (769x549, 510K)

Attached: 1529467483904.png (640x661, 273K)

We did it Reddit!

Attached: 1545375678123.png (629x592, 281K)

We gay niggas in jail now! Imma take all the dick.

Wouldn’t it be funny if he did this just so he could be railed daily by all the BBC?

Kamala is going down you inbred kike.

Attached: 1527338883674.png (806x723, 571K)

Disorderly conduct? Legal anons explain: what's the worse they can get him with?

You charge someone with lesser crimes to get them to rat on higher ups.

Wow, literal slap on the wrist

Attached: 1521785641578.png (628x473, 93K)

>this goes higher than a nobody actor
>I hope the real people responsible get life in prison

I actually don't think it does. I think this dude is just a fucking idiot. His mistake was that he DIDN'T consult the 'real people' before planning his stunt. He didn't realize that you need to plan these things with the media and gov't to make it work. Since he took things upon himself and fucked up massively, his handlers had no choice but to save face and throw the book at him.

Nah, they are working their way up the totem pole. Also this isn't the Federal crimes for the hoax letter.

.001 ashkenazi here.

Read the whole post not just your adhd version.

yo which one of you is this

Attached: u4V9Ksq.png (607x145, 11K)

Attached: 1549503165668.png (720x720, 488K)

Your whole post was about sex and race baiting. You're an inbred Israeli retard with no future. None of your people have a future.

Are the two niggers that did this going to be held responsible for this viscous act of bigotry, homophobia, etc? Or does that not matter anymore

Fuck off with your q tier 4d chess conspiracy bullshit nothing is going to happen

Disorderly conduct in Illinois includes false reports, and it is a felony.

QRD: chicagocriminallawyer.pro/disorderly-conduct.html

No they were pawns, and Jussie is a pawn too. The investigation isn't over. Kamala and Cory are fucked. Don Lemon hasn't tweeted in 7 days.

Too late in the evening for a mass shooting. Car attack in a major city or the first school shooting of the season tomorrow? We need a memory hole stat.

Nope, Booker and Kamala are too familiar with him, the crime was too specific, and they were too quick to jump on Twitter to tie it to lynching

Attached: 1546146645406.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

youtube.com/watch?v=D0I0nrXHWEM&feature=youtu.be&t=24

Still, the bigotry, racisms, and homophobias are still there and were implied by millions of fake news readers. Someone has to pay

Yeah. And Kamala and Cory booker will go down next.

Kekz

>kamala just wraps up legislation specific to lynching
>needs some dumb niggerfag to create a public stir that will push this new law fast

>AYO HOL UP
>DIS BE MAGA CUNTRY

Yeah, nothing shady going on here at all. Mmmhm.

How about a bunch of guns found in somebody’s house in Silver Spring Maryland?

Nobody gives a fuck about that shit.

>DISORDERLY CONDUCT

Talk about erroneous and GAY

>couldn’t be more backasswards
you frontload charges on the guy you want to squeal, nasty scary sounding ones that may not even stick, in order to turn him

Even CNN is backtracking and pointing out Democrat Presidential candidate came out right away to condemn the attack, knowing little what happened, but are slow with any news comments in the past week.

It was about a gay man loving black dick and purposely going to jail to get it.

Are you fucking retarded?

Why did this idiot not hire white people? They’d be smarter and it’d be juicier for media. Did he just go for it by himself? I don’t get i5. It’s retarded

Niggers are notorious for snitching. We'll see where this leads

CNN WAS IN ON THIS

Attached: 1519417041628.png (862x888, 110K)

That's gotta be a satire account

Well it looks like he has no criminal record, so likely probation for the fake hate crime.
Though that likely isn't the end and we'll find out he sent the letter and likely lied to the FBI. That will get him a prison sentence.

Attached: 1546247422964.png (1239x699, 424K)

It’s pushing Jussie off the headlines.

Attached: eef.png (640x715, 278K)

He needs to be charged with a hate crime.
Need a class action on nigger~faggits
>Kaballah
>HillDaBeast
>MSNQUEEFY
>CNFentanyl
>DNC
>Crazy BurnBro
>FOX that employs Juicy
>all the rest of these Motherfuxker

The harm is immense and I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK DAVE!!!!

He’s literally getting a slap on the wrist. Disorderly conduct.

They didn’t even negotiate this down from actual felony charges. I’d be happier with that since then at least the DA would be attempting the optics of convicting a felony.

No justice in this country with the leftists. They’ve taken over.

That's super interesting but unfortunately the media has an anti-white cover story to drown it out instead.
COULD THEY BE ANY MORE OBVIOUS.
It wouldn't surprise me if they used that ThisPersonDoesNotExist software and the coast guard guy isn't real.

Its a felony and they aren't done yet.

I'm not sure what the tactic is called in the Talmud. But basically you project a cover story over what's actually important. You label this cover story the same as the truth, in this instance "domestic terrorism". And you try to substitute that cover story as the face of that label. In doing so you reduce the likelihood of the actual happening being called what it rightfully should.

Kamala and Booker used this case as obvious leverage for their rope-a-dope bill. The feds are already following the money. Soon a link will be established between Smollett and likely a PAC tied to Kamala/Booker the real fight begins.

This needs the label of "Domestic Terrorism" once the direct political ties of this hoax are exposed.

what about that FBI special task force in Texas that got caught doing assassinations?

Clinton Machine DNC hit on Kaballah Hairs

I guarannnntyyyuu

The judge will be bought and paid for, mark my words.

All the players haven't chimed in yet, CPD was only handling the lesser of two investigations. FBI still hasn't slapped his other wrist yet.

Disorderly conduct is a misdemeanor. I should know. I have one.

You’re right about the felony false police report ... but theyll get it down to disorderly.

>Clinton Machine DNC hit on Kaballah Hairs
FUCK OFF. THE ONLY REASON THIS BACKFIRED WAS THE SURVEILLANCE CAMERA WAS POINTED A DIFFERENT DIRECTION. NICE DAMAGE CONTROL.

why does he look super white in that headline

Attached: 68A4FA86-825D-4B86-B242-1EC681B491FC.png (640x1136, 875K)

Free sex for years for him. He'll love it.

retard

Attached: 1522803806833.png (618x625, 291K)

Point taken. Hopes are still down. Normally I’d give two fucks about this kinda scam - but this would be a good precedent to set. Justice against a Hollywood Jew gay black with ties to radicals. It HAS to happen.

He pleaded no contest to DUI and filing a false police report back in 2007 in LA

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/19/jussie-smollett-was-convicted-providing-false-info/

Free to download now

Yeah no shit, a couple of fags sext eachother

THIS MAGA COUNTY NIGGA

Attached: 1550245311787.jpg (465x565, 81K)

>Yeah no shit, a couple of fags sext eachother
MORE LIKE COORDINATING STORIES

He is goin down lol

Ellen Page on suicide watch

Oh you get so mad whenever i say this.

Is this what it means when they say over target?

Attached: ohhhhhhh-weve-hit-a-nerve.jpg (400x400, 83K)

This has been the best black history month ever.

Gotcha, nigger!

>shitty meme
>reddit spacing
Kamala has the backing of big tech, hollywood, and the DNC chose her already. You're here to mitigate the damage by saying "this is part of Hillary's plan". Desperation.

On prison cock

He cums hard on 45

Attached: wanfig7ele9z.jpg (800x482, 88K)

kek

Scene 1
Sen Harris' office.
Harris sits in a chair. one assistant painting her toenails plum, another straightening her hair.
The DNC PR team are around her, we join them mid discussion.

Harris: I already fucked that nigga, he wont get me anywhere.
DNC #1: you should have saved some. you dont fuck everyone before you get to president.
DNC #2: we need to change it up, try something different
Harris: you just tell me who to fuck and im down
DNC #2: no, no, its got you to where you are today but we need something more
Harris: Anal?
DNC #1: We might need to try something that isnt sexual
Harris: then why am i getting my toes painted motherfucker?

Harris kicks out at her assistant causing her to flee leaving the trotter half decorated.

DNC #2: Calm down, here, we want to show you something.

He opens a laptop, theres a picture of Jussie Smollet and some text - some sort of profile.

Harris: that niggas gay, I cant fuck him.
DNC #1: he's also black
DNC #2: and a jew
Harris: huh?
DNC #2: He is 'The One'
Harris: him?
DNC #1: DeepMind has foretold it
DNC #2: our friends at Jewgle run the simulation multiple times
DNC #2: his oppression levels are off the charts his minority report© is at 150%
DNC #1: Deepmind harvested all internet content related to you and everyone you have been in contact with for the last decade. It narrowed it down to this guy
Harris: what makes him 'Da One'?
DNC #2: after finding him pictured with you at one of his rallies, a whole host of anti trump content was mined from his social media. Prior arrests include falsifying police reports.
DNC #1: and he's a Z list actor so you know he's a massive media whore

Sen Harris bolts upright in her chair, the assistant straightening her hair jumps back

Harris: Holy fuck.... whats the plan?
DNC #2: Your latest bill, the lynching one. We can use him to get it passed.
Harris: das rite, will add legit-muh-cee to my presidential run with that on my rezoomay
DNC #1: what?, oh yeah, sure. you slay kween
DNC #2: yeah slay kween. oh btw we need you to add a few bits in
Harris: huh?
DNC #1: yeah just leave the last page blank and sign the bottom, we'll fill in the rest.
Harris: uh ok
DNC #1: DeepMind has developed a plan, its flexible, we'll deliver it to Jussie and he can fill in the finer details to suit him
Harris: Does DeepMind really think he can do it?
DNC #2: since the equality patch, hardcoding rules in regarding racial iq equality, it has run the simulation 100's of times, with a 98% success rate
DNC #1: of course we have the media prepped to push it hard once it hits, it can't fail, his minority report© is too great.
DNC #2: as soon as its public you tweet this
Harris: it doesnt say anything about my bill
DNC #1: you need someone else to mention it first other wise it will look suspicious

Harris sits back and pulls out her phone, the assistant resumes straightening her hair

Harris: I know just the nigga.

[Phone screen - Twitter DM - Cory Booker]
"wanna succ?"
3 minutes pass
a reply comes in "whats i gotta do?"

Harris: done, now wheres that bitch to finish my feets?

Fade out.

>t.kamala harris

No.
It's a political hit.
The Clinton Machine is formidable m8
You think not?

If this does come back to her then I'm all in on some organization going after the establishment Dems.
>Buzzfeed turns around the bite them
>Convington turns around to bite them
>AoC cult of personality turns around to bite them
>Virginia dems systematically implode from the top down
>Fake hate crime tied to pres front runner exposed
Maybe this is what bernout was doing with his leftover no refund money after he got his new car. Plotting his takeover. To beat the jews you must become gigajew.

>twitter.com/ZachStafford/status/1098381047819993088
Twits...

Attached: twits.jpg (968x761, 77K)

a massive tide is turning and most don't realize it. in years past this plot would've gone off without a hitch

anyone with even double-digit IQ can see that the whole thing was staged at the behest of Kamala Harris and her retarded anti-lynching bill

anyone who looks into it for even five minutes more will realize the reason for all of it was, Kamala Harris is insecure in her blackness, because
>she's not African-American, and
>her grandmother owned slaves

this event is going to be KEY in getting blacks to slowly -- s l o w l y -- realize how the Democrat party does not now nor ever actually has cared for them, at all

the US military intelligence deep state counter-coup has a stacked fucking deck right now; they're just waiting for each Democrat Presidential hopeful to play right into their hands

you can screencap this if you'd like, but it's all going to lead to every Democrat Presidential hopeful being absolutely demolished, leaving HRC to dramatically step in and attempt to rally the party -- and the rest of America -- against Trump. this is when /ourguys/ will play their trump card, the one they've been saving all this time, the one that will secure 2020.

it's fucking happening niggers buckle the fuck up

Attached: 1522080606107.png (500x457, 258K)

Found this in the links’ comment section

Attached: BBD0C088-F512-4F39-A37B-5BCDD8084660.png (750x1334, 293K)

Post this nigger’s mugshot. I want to see Jussie reach peak JUST levels.

Attached: EEBCA6D8-22C9-43CC-A9FD-772C146A9746.jpg (1527x886, 332K)

The Machine does not make mistakes

why doesn't he just admit?

this is extremely uncharacteristic of crook county, it must be all for show, he'll get a slap on the wrist and a stern talking to and pay a meager fine and be on his merry way while they do damage control to memoryhole this stupid shit which shouldnt have ever gotten any news coverage at all in the first place

You can't whitewash chocolate black.

Yeah. Exactly
He will.
He wants to live
Kek

if i were him i would come out as a white nationalist, sharpie a badly drawn swastika on my forehead and do roman salutes while shouting white power at the judge, that way he and his handlers still win in the end because it turned out to be a white supremaciss raycin blumpf supporter

>this is extremely uncharacteristic of crook county

I think you meant to say
>Chicago is 0bama/Hillary Cuntry

hit.

learn to code

If I were you I would stop posting and enjoy the remaining time you have before Iranians invade Israel and kill you all.

nice larp

This wouldn't have happened if Drumpf didn't create racism

nigger intellect and jewish 'intellect' combined to make this kekcow happen, marvel at it, goyim

that's texas for you, let me guess
S A N A N T O N I O
A
N

A
N
T
O
N
I
O

bump.