How do we get this America back?

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

Attached: 7-11.png (1540x1112, 1.55M)

it's a amazing how similar things generally look 32 years ago

very true, 7-11 hasn't changed much

1 dollar for a slurpee

>comfy

It's better now

we're frozen in the late 70s. some aspects irregularly lurch forward. mostly things rot in place.

Hell yeah , smoking inside building while working. The good ol days and the answer to orange or coke is both. Tfw not gettin a mixed slurpee. :(

Wow... People used to be so nice.

I do that to this day in a store in the bay area... the world is what you make it.

It will never come back. The people lucky enough to have experienced that era will treasure those memories for ever more, me included.

You're probably right. Social media killed everything

Wrong the answer is Cherry. Always cherry.

tax the rich, help the working class out of poverty so they can buy homes and live normal lives?

Time travel. Bring people from the past to now.

>tax the rich
I agree. I'm tired of these giant corporations importing goods for pennies on the dollar. We need more tariffs.

You might be right man. Anything more than $0.70 is TOO much for a big gulp

>nice friendly atmosphere
>even friendly to the non whites
Watching this hurts

I will never ever forgive the jews for what they've done to this world

What are you talking about? People are the exact same u stupid faggot. Just because you're depressed and can't have fun, doesn't mean other people aren't

for god sakes please stop spamming your stupid clip no one fucking cares your autistic

Attached: 1549865277222.jpg (380x349, 62K)

here comes the discord trannies

Attached: 1546616000743.png (645x773, 11K)

Me too Brother. I always find it funny that the video was from 1987. It's always been my favorite year. 86 and 87 were a very special time.

Balkanization, pretty much the most realistic chance we have left.

You're fucking delusional if you think this shit doesn't still exist. We had this same fun 2 years ago in a gas station at 130am, hammered as fuck. Girl at the register loved it. Go outside u fucking loser NEET schizo

nah, jews and multiculturalism did

u obviously dont leave your basement because that is just untrue

people in their own homes can be gracious.
people without a home must be cautious.

I did this all the time a few years ago you fucking loser. Get off Jow Forums

Unironically by bringing back jim crow laws, but applying them to mexicans and muslims too this time.