Muslim killed in road rage incident

>An incident that was initially reported as a fatal road rage shooting has shined an even brighter light on potential hate crime legislation in Indiana.

>Mustafa Ayoubi, a Carmel native and Indiana University graduate, was killed Saturday. His friends say it was because of his Muslim faith.

>Witnesses told investigators that Dustin Passarelli, 33, yelled slurs about Islam just moments before he shot Ayoubi to death in an apartment complex parking lot.

>At least two shots struck Ayoubi, 32, in the back, court records said.

>This incident comes as Indiana lawmakers debate a new hate crimes law. Indiana is one of a handful of states without such a law.

indystar.com/story/news/2019/02/20/road-rage-hate-crime-both-fbi-evaluate-west-side-indianapolis-shooting-muslim-man/2915913002/

Attached: B7DA3773-63D7-4246-9161-49F728CF7AEA.jpg (625x378, 219K)

No, the neckbeard was the shooter.

Good job fat man,.

what the hell. that guy looks like the type who just yells on twitter about sensible gun control and his latest blacksmithing project & how much he hates trump

>Passarelli
>Ayoubi

So an Arab killed an Arab. So what.

apparently he got into something over some anti-Semitic remarks the Arab said

Which one is the Muslim?

Attached: 1548885893904.jpg (563x651, 226K)

The fuckable one

What the fuck happened to this country? You used to be able to throw in some racial slurs as you let out your anger. Now the kikes use it like it's some motivating factor. What bullshit. If some nigger cuts me off and I scream out Nigger as I curb stomp him, it doesn't mean the crime was racially motivated! The nigger cut me off!

right

I don't think I'd have an easy time of raping Chad, but porkins over there...

Well, ok, that's fair. The kissable one then.

>This incident comes as Indiana lawmakers debate a new hate crimes law. Indiana is one of a handful of states without such a law.
He can be charged under federal hate crimes statutes - and very well may be.
>The man yelled: "You are followers of Muhammad," and "Muhammad is a pedophile," Usman Ashraf, a friend of Ayoubi who witnessed the shooting, told IndyStar.
Unless of course this is made up. It’s far more likely this was a run of the mill riad rage murder. I suspect the alleged murderer will deny saying those things and under pressure the Muslim friend will admit he made it up.

Good. Muslims should all leave the West or face the same

You could put it that way.

kek
cos he daid

The wop had flashbacks of the moor invasions in his ancestors home country

fake news

The penalty for faking a `hate crime; should be commensurate with that for a `hate crime.'
And on top of the false reporting felony.

What does hate have to do with murder. Most if not all murder is hateful. Hate crime law is just a magical law bubble given to minorities by scum bags so that they vote for said bags.

sadly

yea ;_;
rip

It’s true