Does posting here jeopardize my career on govt or military

I have posted some stuff about Jews and niggers and day of the rope and shooting traitors etc just all regular stuff, wondering how bad it messes with my chances for good career in army or government?

I also have taken my phone in bathroom while I poop and shower to listen to music and there are probably lots of images of me they have naked or of my butthole.

I have also repeatedly told csis agents to go fuck
themselves desu
To any glow in dark niggers reading this, it was all just a LARP. I want to be a good goy now with a cutie gf and a respectable career.

So does this mean the jews will always have a trump card against me if I ever try to buck their control? they could release my anime girl waifu folders to make me look like some kind of creep if I don’t do what they tell me

Pls anons I didn’t know shit posting had consequences . I literally said I love hitler on YouTube comments using my google account

Attached: AF9BDE71-D7C0-474C-8C33-0F3BC414AF18.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

>leaf
nobody cares. not us and not the army.

Does it fuck. I fly F18's and shit post in the bar every night.

Attached: 1549733894917.png (401x415, 256K)

Lol, that's what happens when you're a racist bigot, loser.

Nice slide dog fucker.

I had the FBI called on me for posting Pinochet memes I swiped from here on Fagbook. My commander didn't care once I explained the meme.

As long as you're not advocating for the overthrow of your government you're probably ok. While dont condone posting racist shit, if you do it use a vpn.

i just applied for a job and they did a complete background check including my online activity. somehow, all m Jow Forums posts were included. not sure how. anyway, needless to say, i didnt get the job

Fugg

Yeah, this. I'm about to go to Navy OCS and they don't give a fucking fuck if you shitpost on Jow Forums. Hell, some of the top brass probably know about this place.

Facebook boomers have no sense of humour do they

Well anons, guess it is NEET life for me from now on

So I should just admit it up front?

>I have posted some stuff
>about Jews
>and niggers
>and day of the rope
>and shooting traitors etc
>just all regular stuff
>regular stuff
I fucking love Jow Forums. Don't ever change.

Attached: 1493144052370.jpg (1827x927, 325K)

You're more likely not to get a job because you're a known weeb to the NSA not for the LARPing.

Attached: __dorothy_va_11_hall_a_drawn_by_quentin_lecuiller__f4fdc3571581555f33e495ae1fe8e617.jpg (647x1000, 595K)

bullshit.

ive been shit posting since 07 or so
still allowed into the most secure facility in the state

Don't admit anything. If they ask about it, don't lie, but don't volunteer anything more than you have to.

What is there to admit? They're not gonna fucking ask you "Hey, do you wanna kill niggers?" There is literally nothing at face value on this site that connects you to your posts, and they're not gonna waste their time and resources to do the extra work to find out, unless you give them a reason to, like if you threaten someone or make some edgefag posts on Faceberg or Twatter.

Just don't fucking say anything. The only thing they give a shit about is that you aren't a terrorist, you aren't on drugs, and that you don't have any felonies on record.

Attached: smell blacks.jpg (750x741, 37K)

See? Told you. The Pentagon probably fucking knows half the shit we say on here, they don't fucking care.

It could

no it helps make incels feel better about themselves when they can circle jerk your threads. Do it for charity.

No. I served in the military and currently working in govt civvie side. I've been on Jow Forums since 2008.

Loose lips sink ships

yeah dont sweat it
unless your messing with shit you know you shouldnt be

>No.
>Loose lips sink ships
Wait, so are you telling OP to stop being a normal Jow Forumsfag or are you telling him to keep talking about killing kikes and niggers?
Like being a leet haxxor or making pipe bombs? Not like I could do either of those, but just out of curiosity.

ive done both
mental stability/consistency is the main thing

>They could release my anime waifu folder
The horror

Attached: 1512583394434.png (256x333, 161K)

Look up what the idiom means

How can they know stuff like that if you post anonymously?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 93K)

Not directly but indirectly. If you get fully redpilled working for the enemy becomes very hard.

You dumb faggot, literally everything here is satire.

Yup. I had my Q clearance denied because of Jow Forums activity.

The Jew fears the samurai

You're posting anonymously, so how would they know it's you?

Plus, they'd have to do a lot of research to find your old youtube comments. Google yourself, and see what you find

>Army in Canadia

My sides

me too’

fuggggggg

dosent that girl get murdered?

I can tell from the quality of your post and your flag that you never had a chance working for government or military anyway. The quality of your post shows that you have no capacity to grasp the bigger picture. You shit post on Jow Forums, you don't engage with it in the way that certain government agencies would find useful. Also, your interests are shit. Anime waifus? Canada's working out deals with China, not Japan. As for your flag, you know as well as I do that the government is poz'd all to hell. Your time spent here is a blight upon your record. Not because it's bad to be here, but rather because it's bad to be here without learning anything.

>Negev posting
I can't wait to spend half my paycheck rolling for her loli skin when that batch comes out.

Speaking of which, if they ever find the loli folder, it's all over.

Attached: apmvKr9_700b.jpg (550x1000, 50K)

Oh, you mean don't ask don't tell.

This is why Jow Forums needs to allow VPNs.