Sperm DOnor or DON'Tor

One of my best friends is a lesbian. She really wants to have children but can not afford to have one via anonymous donor. She asked if I'd be willing to be the donor for her. She says I can be involved in their life, I'd be referred to as an uncle, but I'm not allowed to say that I'm their biological father. Is it a good idea? I have been thinking about it a lot and am leaning towards saying yes, but I'm worried that I'd get too attached

Attached: 1544067323043s.jpg (100x125, 2K)

I wouldn't. Under no circumstances.

what is your reasoning?

If there's ANY doubt I wouldn't do it user.

I would but only if I was allowed to be the father and have a decent part if my child's life.

My reasoning is I see no good reason for why it would possibly be a good idea.

You do realize some states can hold you liable for child support and alimony right? Sperm donors can be seen as fathers legally and if the relationship between you and the lesbos goes south you’d be fucked legally speaking

Don't do it. Lesbians have scammed men into stuff like this for years. They say you'd be involved, but in reality they raise the kid to hate men and tell the kid you don't care about him/her. Eventually removing you completely from their life while demanding money from you in the process, because they know the legal system is on their side. You'd be absolutely powerless.

She will teach the kid stuff you don't accept and raises kid to believe you're nothing. You deserve to raise your own kid properly. It's better to have no kids at all than kids you feel guilty about all the time and might be used against you.

Also, it's obvious red flag that she can't afford a cheap donor thing, but thinks she can afford to raise a kid. She wants you only because she can extort money from you.

>I'd be referred to as an uncle, but I'm not allowed to say that I'm their biological father. Is it a good idea?

Terrible idea. This will create insane drama and likely legal action. One day when you see the lesbians pussifying your son, you will want to get involved and stop it.

If you donate sperm, you can never ever ever donate to someone you know and have contact with

>wanting to take part in this in any way

Have you ever thought about killing yourself?

Attached: 1528960534455.png (750x1042, 250K)

child support laws are terrible and family court is a slaughterhouse for men. I would tell them to fuck off.

>this extreme cherrypicking example is true for all situations!

OP already proclaimed her to be one of his best friends. He OP was best friends with the people in your example then he would probably be just like them and be right into it.

He already is into it, he'll do it but will then cause drama for her by trying to intrude on their lives, which will make the lady mad and fuck him over (unless she becomes tired of childcare and realizes OP can be used as free babysitter).

That kids looks like a fucking monster.

No OP. If they have the money to afford a pregnancy and a child, they can save enough money to afford the anonymous donor procedure. She's trying to scam you

we would sign a contract saying that she is unable to procure child support from me
She doesn't hate men, and is fairly redpilled. she just likes pussy and not dicks.
she thinks trans people have mental illnesses and that type of lifestyle should not be glorified, but treated as the mental illness that it is.
an upfront payment that is sizable is different than raising a child over the years

I wouldn't because I'm paranoid about people and would be positive that if literally anything went wrong they'd blame me
It's not the blame I wanna dodge, I just want people in general to leave me alone as a whole state

It seems like something you should only really do with folk with whom you're quite comfortable, understand well and share a close friendship with.
Even still I'd rather my progeny come from me, in union. Shit like that can fuck with kids' identity, knowing their father is "somewhere" but isn't really being their father.

I'm just paranoid and usually assume the worst case and in people, and so do what I can to steer myself away from volatile situations. Take with a pincha salt

>we would sign a contract
That doesn't mean she couldn't ruin yours or kid's life.

>She doesn't hate men,
How can you know this? You've probably never heard her talk about men with her wife or female friends.

>is fairly redpilled
How?

And said contract would be promptly disallowed as evidence for your case, or ignored entirely in court.

They're gonna have to spend a shitload of money during the nine months of pregnancy on doctors, medicine, on the delivery, and on all the stuff a newborn is gonna need. You're telling me she can somehow afford all that but can't save for a couple months to get a donor? Don't be retarded. Granted she might just want to save some extra bucks, but you don't know how people can change over the years. If money if an issue now imagine what could happen once they're in need and have the option of squeezing cash out of you.

Usually kids, and the process of childbirth especially, change women.

>we would sign a contract saying that she is unable to procure child support from me

feminist own the judges. your contract is worthless in family court.

This
Prenups go belly up all the time. Paperwork is a good line of defense but far from perfect.

shit is only getting worse too. feminist are trying to have more control by getting rid of juries and only have feminist judges. OP is going to get slaughter in family court.

>we would sign a contract saying that she is unable to procure child support from me

That scrap of paper is gonna be worth less than toilet roll in court

You have to be super alpha Chad in order to get your sperm donated.
Like eugenically perfect. A specimen for Hitler to clone.

Lesbians require this much to breed children. I can confirm this as my disgusting fat cousin got a kid from eugenics. Her kid will be alpha Chad, sadly.

But it was dishonorably earned. The Chad will forever know it's a bastard child borne with lesbians. It will not know how to fully realize it's chadness.

>but I'm not allowed to say that I'm their biological father
Hell no. Any plan that relies on lying to a child about some real important shit is a big fat no from me.

Tell her to adopt someone

There’s a shit ton of blind bashing going on in this thread...

Anyway, as a dude who also has a lesbian best friend, and has put some consideration in to your exact same scenario (because the topic has somewhat come up in our conversations over the years), who has read up on related cases, and who also knows another lesbian couple who went through a major custody battle (not between the girls and a guy, but between themselves when they broke up. The bio-mom who both birthed and provided the eggs actually even lost):

This shit isn’t as clear cut as you think it is. No amount of documentation or contracts from you to her will hold up if anyone who chooses to challenge it. Custody and paternity battles between straight coupling is already complex and messy enough, not to mention the royal shitsow that goes on when you throw gay ones in to the mix. The laws set in place just aren’t established enough to really mean anything and everything basically always comes down to the whim of a judge.

In your particular case, the current precedent is that your contract would not at all hold up. There have been a number of court cases over the years involving both straight and gay individuals,and what it basically boils down to is:

In order for you to be completely disassociated from the child, this needs to be done at a licensed facility, and likely anonymous.

That’s the legal part of this. I’m not saying it will roll out that way or that your friend would ever stab you in the back like that, but you shouldnot walk in misinformed.

>continued

>continued

The emotional part of this, you probably understand for yourself more than I. I myself don’t know how I’d feel if I knew I had a kid out there with my blood in him, but at the same time I’ve always been more sentimental when it comes to that shit. My gf and I are probably leaning towards not having our own kids, which would probably make it extra hard for me to disassociate myself and not overstep.

I know with my best friend, if it worked out that I *did* get dragged in to a custody dispute... I probably wouldn’t even mind too much, because I’d want to help her and the kid out. The only hang up I’d have is the worry about being over involved and invested.

Your have your own considerations and things you get stuck on though, so weight those out for yourself.

Say no.

I wouldnt want my seed to be raised without a real man by his side. I understand, there are many cases with single mothers, but your case is different, Single mothers eventually find a "replacement" for their husband.

No, worst environment for a child
To be raised in is a fatherless one. So fuck no

Confirmed, doubly so for a boy as opposed to a girl

this.
if the kid willbe around you from early on you most likely will get very attached emotionally before even noticing.
just imagine what it will feel like if this happens and you will be restricted from telling her/him.

Attached: 1537650025322.png (1018x763, 204K)

Well girl more likely to be a coal burning roastie, boy more likely to end up in prison or dead. So..yeah

if she cant afford an user doner she cant afford to have kids

Only if
>you actually fuck her
>you are referred to as the biological father
>you live with them full time