FLEE RUSK, FLEE

Why don't we just put larger, faster ICBM's in Poland to put this manlet in his place?

foxnews.com/world/putin-warns-us-russia-will-target-us-with-new-weapons-if-it-deploys-missiles-to-europe

>> Threatening the UNITED STATES? What is he, out of his mind?

Attached: 5foot2.png (1052x1092, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jq5d5Ew_bI0
mega.nz/#F!G3oSBQ4b!iUtvCyV6HJKIFi_SFb63Wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't wait for Russia to slap down the US's tranny army in WW3.

>broadcasting the placement of your endgame weapons

Attached: 93ECFD7F-176E-44EF-987B-2C0E77E2F5FB.jpg (645x729, 64K)

Oh Canada

This, holy shit
US needs to sit the fuck down and stop policing the planet like they can bring balance or some shit.

Reminder that we are STILL in a conflict in afghanistan, which started over 17 years ago, and arguably earlier if you count US intervention post-Vietnam.

Scared mutt has no counter.

Literally nobody is threatened by russia lol

Afghanistan has never once been completely conquered in history.

Sure, that's why America screams about Russia 24/7

Saged for faggotry

Literally noone screams about russia lol

Remember, GEORGE WASHINGTON will be there when you die, traitor

Attached: Fuck Russia.jpg (1000x749, 96K)

The counter is we just push a button a wipe Moscow out.

Why aren't you paid shills scared yet? Don't you mostly live in Moscow?

>memeflaggot shilling kike propaganda
>foxnews
lmao, brainlet

Why are russians so extremely pathetic? I have never met a strong one.

the 80s called, OP, they want their warmongering foreign policy back

Attached: 1519292748465.jpg (907x951, 184K)

> saber rattling with icbm
even he knows it's not serious

Attached: x (2).jpg (1299x1651, 1.18M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Jq5d5Ew_bI0
DOWNLOAD AND SPREAD THIS VIDEO:
mega.nz/#F!G3oSBQ4b!iUtvCyV6HJKIFi_SFb63Wg

Because you a Israel /b/ and /b/ dont decide shit you follow order that what you do .. when your master say jump you said how high /b/.. your owned and soldout you not meant to win you meant to lose the upcomming war I know it may be hard to understand for a brainwashed degenerate like you but that the plan ..

Attached: bartertown.jpg (587x691, 55K)

>russia
Who fucking cares about this irrelevant shithole.

you drained you 22 trillion dollars in debt you last on credibility and now it is time to get disposed of .. I warn you since 9/11 you so fucking ridiculously retarded you refused to wake the fuck up now it is time for you to get fucked ..

Attached: Rothchild China.jpg (960x614, 166K)

I expose myself to much danger for you retarded morons your ineptitude and stupidity is limitless you a disgrace to humanity and you asked for what is coming i'm sorry for your ass ridiculous faggots .I never loved you anyways

Attached: china.jpg (600x438, 61K)

Leaf's home and native land...

>What is he, out of his mind?
Russians are bellicose because they want to kill and steal.

No need to police and fight for other people but it's retarded not to condemn Putlin for the commie shit he does like the Vietcom supporting Trump does.

Attached: mueller-and-trump.jpg (600x654, 91K)

Because the Cold War is over, Boomer. Get over it. Russia is now our greatest ally.

hohols

>meanwhile in Russia

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 107K)

its sad. pynya is getting more and more senile each year
usa pls liberate us

It's your greatest master and your president is owned by poisoning Russians. They just poison people randomly over Europe and these niggers support that.

>larger
/k here, I don't even

who poison who exactly cock sucking faggot ?!

Attached: Sweden-Atrazine.jpg (600x720, 117K)

how the fuck can you even talk with so much mohammad cock in your mouth ?

Attached: Atrazine-in-Drinking-Water_grande.jpg (600x464, 50K)

Because your mongrelized brain can't produce any :)

From 1991-2008, Russia tried to join US as a globohomo partner to rule the world, but was rejected from the homo relationship. Russia tried to join NATO, WTO, Bush's war on Muslims, but was rejected. Russia tried to partner with EU, but was also rejected from joining the EU and integrating with Europe. Since 2014, Moscow is no longer pursuing European integration following sanctions and the unraveling of the INF.

Being rejected by both US and Europe, Russia has been trying to partner with China and convince Beijing that it's time to form an alliance capable of breaking US global hegemony.

For Russian policymakers, the question is how to get Beijing to finally understand that Washington is the real enemy, making an alliance against the US necessary. Russia hopes China will finally understand that its problem is Washington. However, like the US and EU, China, too, is not to willing to accept a partnership with Russia. China rejects Russia’s assertions that the world is in the midst of a new Cold War.

Russia failed convincing the Chinese otherwise, arguing with increasing passion that China is deluding itself if it thinks issues between Beijing and Washington can be conveniently resolved to the benefit of both sides. Russia's message: "If Beijing places its bets on peace and cooperation, the great Chinese adventure will come to an end, and China will have to live in the shadow of the U.S."

China remains America's greatest partner and supporter of globalism, but China Warns new US tariffs will be "Catastrophic" for the globohomo economy, specifically "Global Stocks"