Based US Coast Guardsman

For all the shit I give the coast guard for being useless...gotta give respect where it’s due. We almost had a new “an hero”.
>press F to pay respect boys

Attached: 02A7FEA7-E572-4072-95CA-20D079E607D1.jpg (750x789, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-chief-mayor-and-DA-set-to-speak-on-13630749.php
cnn.com/2019/02/20/politics/virginia-governor-blackface-cancels/index.html
cnn.com/2019/02/09/politics/virginia-lieutenant-governor-sexual-assault/index.html
npr.org/2019/02/06/691989587/virginia-ag-says-he-dressed-as-a-rapper-and-wore-brown-makeup-at-a-1980-party
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What was the real reason for this? Was he helping the deepstate take care of people they thought would snitch when the indictments are unsealed? There has to be more to this story.

The real reason was that he wanted to be a hero and not just larp like the rest of us do all the time. He was apparently a lieutenant and a self described white nationalist. He had plans to kill some pretty well hated journos and politicians. Good man by my standards.

And yet you would be the first person saying this was a false flag. God Jow Forums sickens me

The fire rises

Attached: TDKR_Bane.jpg (1831x2000, 414K)

It's literally nothing. The guy was raided for drug use/possession and while digging they found that he wrote a bunch of Jow Forums larping fantasies on a draft email to himself. Also he had a gun collection.
"Bingo": Now (((they))) can declare that they captured a white supremacist "domestic terrorist" to take attention away from nigger-jew Smollet's fuck up.
In the end only the drug charge will stick and you'll never hear from them about him again.

>can't into soros tactics

It's not a false flag. They have dozens of cases like these being observed, and when the pressure gets to be too much for them (Smollett) they expose one of them as a convenient distraction. Sometimes they even curate them a bit (Sayoc).

The doo doo rises

Attached: ngubukeepsuccin.jpg (615x409, 37K)

>It's not a false flag.
>literally describes a false flag

Makes you wonder how these retards plotting attacks get caught. If you wanna pull something like this off, keep it to your fucking self and have some subtlety. God damn amateurs.

What a inconvenient story for trump supporters. I believe this one hundred percent. This is America in 2019. Fuck Trump fuck nazis.

Oh and If u think this story is made up to shift the media narrative, then ur a nazi.

Attached: D7361619-5373-41F9-B454-67BB6BFA18E7.png (1000x709, 334K)

Just to start, I DON'T agree with this. That being said. I read the entire FBI statement on his charges. To begin, charging someone over shit they said to themselves, in a draft email, 2 years prior...is bullshit. I don't agree with him being monitored for wrong-think when the FBI 'allow' much much worse shit to go on.
>Cough cough Vegas
The ONLY reason I will agree with the pickup is short. During their surveillance he was reading Brevick's manifesto or some shit. And the final stage was to juice with roids 6 weeks before you attack. They picked him up 6 weeks after he read that statement. They also found like 30 viles of HGH in his house. That is the ONLY reason I can agree with any of this. He has a family
>1 Ar for each child, himself and his wife
>1 Long rifle for him and his son
>1 shotgun to hunt for each of his family members
>1 Pistol for each of his family members, and 2 ankle/hidden pistols
>Ammo
>3 suppressors (Who wants to blow their hearing, and he's in the .mil, he's not new)
All guns were legal. He wasn't selling drugs. And Tramadol, is a weak ass perk 5. If the basis of the investigation was drugs. Wow, you really bagged a bad one. I don't think so though. The agent was Latino. She's mad about those ebil nat-zi's. Now, I agree he's a fucking idiot for saying he's a skinhead and a white nationalist. But that's not a crime. I also disagree with some of the things he thought, 2 years prior. He fucked up there. But, 2 years later, and he never did anything drastic? He read a manifesto, that's it? He should never have been under surveillance in the first place, especially not for some fucking Tramadol, Vet's give that shit to dogs. And if the case is anyone who reads that paper is now on a watch list, I expect everyone who reads Marx to be on one and getting their doors kicked in as well. And why hasn't Joe Bernstein? Didn't he tell people to go kill white people on the way home? Doesn't he have guns as well? Or the media that causes this?

>find a picture of weapons on the internet
>crop it to stymie reverse image search
>hate crime time
>announce arrest
???
>Profit

F

Let me explain it to you again, but I'll try to dumb it down for you. There are many people in this country, who just like this coast guard, are planning mass attacks. The feds know about many of them. The feds collect as much evidence as possible until, either the person begins to act out their plan (which is rare) or when they need to tilt public perception. Sometimes they even add their own evidence. Again. Not a false flag. The people they expose are not innocent. You're retarded.

So far his only charges are possession of controlled substance. For some reason that leads to another charge of possession of firearms and ammo with unlawful substance.

That timing, though. Am I right?

Notice no one is talking about the shitshow in Virginia?

FBI ensures corruption never gets prosecuted

chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-chief-mayor-and-DA-set-to-speak-on-13630749.php

I would have doubted what you say before trump became president and the media began from day one to call him a pee fetishist Russian agent. Imagine they investigated the clintons with such vigor.

Attached: 1542289693774.jpg (3933x5378, 3.89M)

Attached: 1534117426598.png (970x1146, 1.14M)

Attached: 1522980462343.jpg (2881x2643, 2.73M)

>framing
>on search results
Dude, this is more serious than you make it out to be.

Attached: 1546325312659.jpg (1733x2353, 1.66M)

Attached: 1530446008077.jpg (1311x1305, 513K)

based trip posting

Attached: 1529225070016.png (1246x1762, 982K)

Attached: 1548852864099.jpg (1921x1880, 2.3M)

Attached: 1530072615368.jpg (1170x1049, 703K)

sauce

He is an actual patriot. 0

cnn.com/2019/02/20/politics/virginia-governor-blackface-cancels/index.html

cnn.com/2019/02/09/politics/virginia-lieutenant-governor-sexual-assault/index.html

npr.org/2019/02/06/691989587/virginia-ag-says-he-dressed-as-a-rapper-and-wore-brown-makeup-at-a-1980-party

There was more than a week calling for their resignations.