Ethno-nationalist ideologies are always ultimately a rejection of Christianity...

Ethno-nationalist ideologies are always ultimately a rejection of Christianity. They may put on Christian aesthetics in a purely nominal sense, but only insofar as it satisfies the romantic desire of the ethno-nationalist to "go back" to a better time. Ethno-nationalism, at its heart, is animated by passion. Christianity, at its heart, denies human passions.The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory, is that conspiracy theorists believe in a conspiracy because it's more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is actually chaotic. The truth is that it is not The Iluminati, or The Jewish Banking Conspiracy, or the Gray Alien Theory. The truth is far more frightening - Nobody is in control. The world is rudderless.

Attached: trumpler.gif (400x400, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lemme guess. You're gonna do some more white nationalist mossad false flags to distract from Jussie? So pathetic.

Attached: 1546772518699.png (972x1168, 1.14M)

>reddit the post

>Ethno-nationalism, at its heart, is animated by passion. Christianity, at its heart, denies human passions.
What about getting passionate for virtues? Christians are permitted to get zealous and excited about godly principles of behavior and morality. I posit that ethnocentrism is just such a virtue.

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: 1521221943793.jpg (3933x5378, 3.89M)

Prosecutors say Hasson regularly read a manifesto written by Anders Behring Breivik, a Norwegian far-right extremist who killed 77 people in a pair of 2011 terror attacks, and stockpiled weapons and ammunition. According to the documents, federal agents recovered 15 firearms and "conservatively" more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition from Hasson's "cramped basement apartment" in Silver Spring, Maryland.

It wasn't a false flag.

You're on the wrong side of History.

And Christianity.

Attached: 1550620782731.jpg (1020x866, 167K)

Attached: 1533415059288.jpg (1311x1305, 513K)

Attached: download (28).jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Attached: 1538234571067.jpg (2068x2513, 2.2M)

lurk more
all of what you posted is addressed and demolished regularly

>What about getting passionate for virtues? Christians are permitted to get zealous and excited about godly principles of behavior and morality. I posit that ethnocentrism is just such a virtue.
Ethnocentrism in the limit of disdain or hate for other ethnicities is not virtuous. Hate is not holy.

For example, I like Japanese Karate, and there's nothing wrong with that, but I don't run around all day with a chip on my shoulder proclaiming how much better my style is than anyone else's, and how everyone else deserves my hatred an disgust for choosing an "inferior" style. I respect all styles.

>mental illness, the post.

Attached: 1544673621287.jpg (288x216, 9K)

Attached: 1544164161586.jpg (2881x2643, 2.73M)

Attached: 1533457484073.jpg (1921x1880, 2.3M)

Attached: 1529202689623.gif (287x344, 134K)

Attached: 1538613767975.jpg (1733x2353, 1.66M)

Attached: 1540233973538.jpg (1170x1049, 703K)

>all of what you posted is addressed and demolished regularly
yet you offer no such counterargument.

because you don't have one.

Attached: 1543068230194.jpg (640x640, 148K)

I know you’d be uncomfortable being the only white person in your neighborhood, or having your kids be the only white kids in your school. That’s the future some people want for you. Don’t be afraid to admit it. It’s not anti-Christian to love your own people.

thinking like yours normalizes a propensity toward violence that will always result in a bad end for the person who gives in to the hyperreal memetic bullshit you feed them, because they are isolated, alienated, and have no other alternative input from sane human beings. you are responsible before God Almighty for what you do to poison minds with lies and hate, and you will eventually reap what you sow, just like that hate-filled terrorist did today.

Attached: 27337059_10155268092572371_607959731513425661_n.jpg (673x525, 91K)

Pro-[in group] does not have to mean anti-[out group]

>I know you’d be uncomfortable being the only white person in your neighborhood, or having your kids be the only white kids in your school. That’s the future some people want for you. Don’t be afraid to admit it. It’s not anti-Christian to love your own people.
I am white, and I don't hate any race, but Constitutional Rule of Law requires that ALL men are created equal, and given inalienable rights by their CREATOR, not by the state, or the majority ethnicity, and this includes especially minorities.

Jow Forums is a board of peace

Attached: 1527927064857.jpg (1420x1824, 619K)

>Pro-[in group] does not have to mean anti-[out group]
If you read Jow Forums, it is not extoling the virtues of the white race, it is actively professing hate toward every other race.

There is anti-Semitism just in this thread!

Attached: 1482335907771.jpg (350x350, 20K)

I guess you never heard of the tower of babel

pathetic post
SAGE

-Jow Forums is not one person
-there are people who work very hard to undermine threads about self-love and turn white ethnocentrism towards hate and anger, exactly because it's delegitimizing

You're avoiding the question? Would you want your child to be the only white kid in his school? I know just about all white liberals fear this. Don't be afraid to admit it

How many of these guys do you think browsed Jow Forums?

Quite a few, I'm guessing, and then people wonder why they get on lists.

Attached: 45197821_10215884241351688_6151365737446375424_n.jpg (638x960, 90K)

Attached: 1534441040169.jpg (2182x3349, 2.56M)

Attached: 1530225927276.jpg (1072x551, 295K)

Now imagine your sensei decides you will be learning ballet instead and then locks the doors and tells you, you have no choice in the matter

>I guess you never heard of the tower of babel
How is that relevant in any way to what I wrote?

>You're avoiding the question? Would you want your child to be the only white kid in his school? I know just about all white liberals fear this. Don't be afraid to admit it
I've been the only white person in a multicultural setting, and I experienced less hatred than I did as the poor white kid in a school full of rich white asshole trust fund babies. Predjudice is driven more by socioeconomic divides than skin color, in my personal experience.

As far as anyone being the "only" member of an outgroup, that's never a good social dynamic, and your argument is a very succinct and convincing argument for integration and propagation of diverse cultural societal units, rather than those crippled by uniformity...

of ANY race.

Yeah you stupid GOYS, no one is controlling anything! Everything's happening like it was planned over 100 years ago by pure COINCIDENCE!

Attached: kalergi-white-genocide.jpg (824x856, 321K)

>pathetic post
>SAGE
Not an argument, and pic related is for you.

>-Jow Forums is not one person
never said it was.

>-there are people who work very hard to undermine threads about self-love and turn white ethnocentrism towards hate and anger, exactly because it's delegitimizing
i've never seen any "love" threads on pol, what I have seen is plenty of hate directed at dehumanizing other human beings based on genetics.

You are avoiding the question because you don't have a rational answer, and undermining that bullshit answer given by your crony above about "self-love" being the aim, as you actively spread predjudice and hate. sad.

>Now imagine your sensei decides you will be learning ballet instead and then locks the doors and tells you, you have no choice in the matter
That would never happen, nor is that happening culturally or societally. Anyone is free to relocate wherever they choose, or associate with whomever they please in America. That doesn't mean that blacks are less than whites, or ballet is less than Karate, only different.

Attached: 1540623073795 (2).jpg (634x422, 83K)

And for every cherry you pick, I can pick TEN just like it written by hateful racists.

Attached: 1533355431340.jpg (600x400, 54K)

Attached: 1535691783174.jpg (1179x825, 347K)

Attached: 1549589712462.png (805x1174, 487K)

>Yeah you stupid GOYS, no one is controlling anything! Everything's happening like it was planned over 100 years ago by pure COINCIDENCE!
There is no grand conspiracy. I know it makes you feel more secure to think that, but no one is in control of anything for long.

The story is about destroying the unified society and mixing up our languages so we could never do that again.

Nothing new here

So what? As I said, i can pick a million counterexamples on the white supremacy side. Hate isn't holy.

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

Again, every nation engages in internet influence operations. Russia is the biggest culprit of them all, pic related.

Attached: 37835786_10156704429578593_5059283930646052864_n.jpg (960x866, 120K)

Attached: 1519607683145.jpg (1697x2557, 906K)

Attached: 1543026810127.jpg (1057x1200, 193K)

Attached: 1531031577138.png (1590x1340, 1.7M)

One weekend in Chicago and the number of niggers that kill each other surmounts the total of these false flags. How do you not know what happened to Timothy McVeigh was complete and utter bullshit and a lie? Eric Holder is 100% responsible for the Oklahoma City mess. Also, the Las Vegas incident was an FBI and CIA weapon's deal trap to stop a Saudi Coup. The "white is evil" bullshit you are trying to pull is pathetic. I'd like to point out that in every single one of those incidents they occurred in gun free zones. The Gun Free Zone act in 94 was signed and pushed by Joe Biden. The only dangerous white males to this country are liberal ones.

when you post something so colossally stupid you don't deserve an argument

>molyjew tactic
yikes!

Attached: molyneux-judaism.jpg (958x458, 141K)

Attached: the_dow.png (643x438, 29K)

>The story is about destroying the unified society and mixing up our languages so we could never do that again.
America is a unified society because we all believe in the Constitutional Rule of Law, and Democratic Freedom, NOT because we are all the same race, or religion, or have the same beliefs.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

The 13th Amendment:

" Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

discrimination because of race, creed, color, or national origin is contrary to the Constitutional principles and policies of the United States; and 13 CFR 1960 Supp.

If you don't believe that then you are unAmerican, and all your "nationalist" rhetoric is cognitive dissonance.

Furthermore "Then Peter began to speak: “I now truly understand that God does not show favoritism, but welcomes those from every nation who fear Him and do what is right."- Acts 10:34. So if you don't believe this, you aren't Christian in the eyes of God or Jesus Christ, either.

Attached: 1531281540809 (2).jpg (626x960, 114K)

America has been shit ever since the Southern Baptists started letting niggers be buried next to white people in their cemeteries.
Everything went to shit in 1990s and everywhere you see things going to shit you find a bunch of jew rats behind it.
Segregation works, fuck jews and fuck niggers.

I am so tired of this "Jesus was a nice guy!" bullshit.

Attached: nice-doctrine.jpg (1200x1614, 595K)

It’s a simple fact of self preservation. Minorities typically commit much more crime than natives, have much more poverty, and perform badly in schools. Even rich blacks still commit more crimes and have lower SATs than the poorest whites.

I don’t like to hate on people but I’ll never forget about the facts I learned on here

The Jews don't believe in Jesus and murdered him (well, they didn't because Jews can't kill other Jews so they had the goyim Romans do it for them) because he told them there is nothing special about them and all are welcome into God's kingdom.

>Christian European nations and its daughters: create the most advanced society in human history
>Pagan Euro nations: dressed up like deer and put some big rocks together

Attached: galstar.png (325x325, 112K)

No one will believe you because they only listen to what the MSM tells them. I love telling people that Jews represent 2% of the US population, yet are executives of 95% of US media. They refuse to see the issue with that because their brains can't handle what Steven Spielberg taught them in Indiana Jones and Schindler's List. Let's face it, that's the only thing people have learned about Jews and they've been taught to never say anything bad about them because of what the evil Nazis did. Interesting that Steven Spielberg doesn't do a movie about the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917 or who was on the Titanic (and who wasn't but was supposed to be) and how those same individuals went on 9 months later to create the Federal Reserve. This shit is so deep it's insane.

Anders Breivik was a FREEMASON. NOT a Christian.

Just like most "White nationalist" shills.

Attached: Mason_Anders_Behring_Breivik.jpg (773x747, 35K)

Obese people can die from being hit by a car too. The fact that you are defending a murderer who posted memes about committing vehicular homicide for political reasons, and then actually DID IT, tells me a lot about your true heart.

You are insane. I can post any millions of coincidences, and it doesn't mean anything. I'll attach a picture of actual satanic witches praying for Satan to bless Putin. What does that mean to you?

>One weekend in Chicago and the number of niggers that kill each other surmounts the total of these false flags.
You are mentally ill. Most firearm murders are committed by the ages of 18-24, across all races, sexes, and ethnicities, so statistically, it is a problem of youth, not race. [source: bureau of crime statistics]

>How do you not know what happened to Timothy McVeigh was complete and utter bullshit and a lie? Eric Holder is 100% responsible for the Oklahoma City mess.
McVeigh ADMITTED TO THE CRIME. McVeigh instructed his lawyers to use a "necessity defense." They would have argued that his bombing of the Murrah building was a justifiable response to what McVeigh believed were the crimes of the U.S. government at Waco, Texas, where the 51-day siege of the Branch Davidian complex resulted in the deaths of 76 Branch Davidians. As part of the defense, McVeigh's lawyers showed the jury the controversial video Waco, the Big Lie

>Also, the Las Vegas incident was an FBI and CIA weapon's deal trap to stop a Saudi Coup.
That's more paranoia, with no foundation. They matched the slugs to his guns where he committed suicide.

>The "white is evil" bullshit you are trying to pull is pathetic.
YOU said that, not anyone else.

>Joe Biden.
More political paranoia, just like that Coast Guard terrorist.

>The only dangerous white males to this country are liberal ones.
Every mass political murder this year has been committed by a professed member of the Alt-Right, most of whom were white supremacists.

Explain.

Attached: hw_alt-right-killers-count-chart-2.jpg (800x649, 233K)

>God Almighty
>Karma

these two things are fundamentally incompatible. Hinduism is satanic.

What about Rome and Ancient Greece tho ?

>when you post something so colossally stupid you don't deserve an argument
translation: you surrender the debate because you don't have an argument. any rational readers see this.

>America has been shit ever since the Southern Baptists started letting niggers be buried next to white people in their cemeteries.
>Everything went to shit in 1990s and everywhere you see things going to shit you find a bunch of jew rats behind it.
>Segregation works, fuck jews and fuck niggers.
You are unAmerican and do not belong in American society, if you believe that. because the American Rule of Law disagrees with you, as does the basic Constitution.

>I am so tired of this "Jesus was a nice guy!" bullshit.
Jesus was pure Unconditional Love and sinlessness.

>Minorities typically commit much more crime than natives,
Not at all true. most firearm murders are committed by people between 18-24, so it's an age correlation, not a race correlation.

>have much more poverty,
because of rampant discrimination and being excluded from basic opportunity majority demographics have had since the beginning (like not being property as slaves?).

>and perform badly in schools.
could that possibly be because of the poverty caused by discrimination and hate? and if so, do you think the fair and Christian solution is to exclude and hate even more, or to try to get rid of their inherent disadvantages from 100 years of slavery by helping them have the same opportunities? you do realize that white people had like a 100 year head-start on blacks in this country, right? makes sense they are behind, right? and why? because our ancestors treated them like literal livestock. don't you think God would maybe expect us to try to put it right?

>I don’t like to hate on people
Then choose not to.

>but I’ll never forget about the facts I learned on here
The so-called "facts" you learned here are mostly wrong, and always designed to manipulate you to hate more

>Nobody is in control. The world is rudderless.
Sure thing schlomo.

Genesis 10 God creates ethnostates.
Gives all human families an inheritance.

Genesis 11 God rejects Globalism by destroying the tower of Babel and scattering the people.

We can be one only when Christ returns.

>The Jews don't believe in Jesus
Jesus clearly identified with the Jews of His day, His physical people and tribe, and their religion (although He strongly rejected the pharisaical reinterpretation of the religion). God purposely sent Him to Judah: “He came to His own [Judah], and His own [Judah] did not receive Him. But as many [Jews] as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name... (John 1:11-12 NKJV), and He clearly said, "You [Gentiles] worship what you do not know; we [Jews] know what we [Jews] worship, for salvation is of the Jews” (John 4:22).

In the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5–7), Jesus continually affirmed the authority of the Torah and the Prophets (Matthew 5:17) even in the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 5:19-20). He regularly attended synagogue (Luke 4:16), and His teaching was respected by the other Jews of His day (Luke 4:15). He taught in the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem (Luke 21:37), and if He were not a Jew, His going into that part of the Temple would simply not have been allowed (Acts 21:28-30).

Jesus also displayed the outward signs of being an observant Jew. He wore tzitzit (tassles) on His clothing (Luke 8:44; Matthew 14:36) to serve as a reminder of the commandments (Numbers 15:37-39). He observed Passover (John 2:13) and went up to Jerusalem (Deuteronomy 16:16) on this very important Jewish pilgrimage feast day. He observed Succoth, or the feast of tabernacles (John 7:2, 10) and went up to Jerusalem (John 7:14) as required in the Torah. He also observed Hanukkah, the festival of lights (John 10:22) and probably Rosh Hashanah, the feast of trumpets (John 5:1), going up to Jerusalem on both those occasions as well, even though it isn't commanded in the Torah. Clearly, Jesus identified Himself as a Jew (John 4:22) and as King of the Jews (Mark 15:2). From His birth to His last Passover Seder (Luke 22:14-15), Jesus lived as an observant Jew.

You’re right. Christianity is a jewish lie and true ethno nationalists will reject it outright

>>God Almighty
>>Karma
>these two things are fundamentally incompatible. Hinduism is satanic.
The are precisely compatible.

In Christianity we call it the "Law of Sowing and Reaping":

"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. Whatever a man sows, he will reap in return. " - Galatians 6:7

Different word, same spiritual principle.

You know, I actually believed you for a second, until I read:
>[...] in a school full of rich white asshole trust fund babies.

Stop clothing yourself as some kind of rebel, libtard. You are biased, like the rest of us.

Jow Forums didn’t exist when the OKC bombing or columbine happened

You have no power here (((cultural marxist))) shill. You’re loosing your time.

Attached: 1541584817217.jpg (840x243, 38K)

Its just some reddit queer using a feminist christian blog like "junia project " to spout theocratic revisionism and spit on whites who dont want our children skinned and sold for rabbit pelts like they do in south africa. Hes neither a christian nor a rational human. His sole purpose in life is to discourage white people from defending themselves and encouraging brown people to take up the very ethnocentric behaviors he disdains in whites. Sad really. But his completely sinister motives will have a consequence. He reaps what he sows. God will punish him for trying to destroy am entire race out of spite.

Tldr: op is a christ-hating marxist.

Attached: 1550033757894.jpg (900x900, 91K)

>Genesis 10 God creates ethnostates.
>Gives all human families an inheritance.
>Genesis 11 God rejects Globalism by destroying the tower of Babel and scattering the people.
>We can be one only when Christ returns.
That's OLD Testament and spiritually incorrect.

You cannot be a Christian and hate your fellow human beings of any race:

Proverbs 24:23
Verse Concepts
These also are sayings of the wise To show partiality in judgment is not good.

Acts 10:28
And he said to them, "You yourselves know how unlawful it is for a man who is a Jew to associate with a foreigner or to visit him; and yet God has shown me that I should not call any man unholy or unclean.

Acts 10:34-35
Opening his mouth, Peter said: "I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality, but in every nation the man who fears Him and does what is right is welcome to Him.

Acts 17:26
and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation,

Romans 10:12-13
For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Colossians 3:11
a renewal in which there is no distinction between Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and freeman, but Christ is all, and in all.

James 2:9
But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors.

1 John 2:11
But the one who hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

How so if your Christian you believe god created all races by design. By mixing to the point we lose gods design it would be a slap in his face.

I hope you aren't being paid to post this stupid shit because no one is buying it.

Fuck off back to Tel Aviv so we can nuke you with the rest of your insect kin.

"The Jewish nation dares to display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations, and revolts against all masters; always superstitious, always greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others, always barbarous -- cringing in misfortune and insolent in prosperity."

-- Voltaire, (1694-1778), one of the greatest French eighteenth century writers, from "Essai sur le Moeurs"

>(((Christcuck)))
>"it's not my Jewish overlords, I swear!"
>"also, what would (((Jesus))) say about ethnonationalism?!?"

Don't forget to sage, lads.

You assume we hate them by the fact they we're born brown. We dislike them because they want to rape our infants and brutally mutilate our women.

You are a sick satanic shill for not taking a stand against anti-white bigotry. To hell with you lil' shlomo

I see. So, hypocrites acting like Christians as usual.

>You’re right. Christianity is a jewish lie and true ethno nationalists will reject it outright
Christianity is the only way to avoid eternal damnation, and you can't be a hateful racist and be a Christian, because Jesus loves all human beings so much he died for us all to forgive our sins.

>ou know, I actually believed you for a second, until I read:
>>[...] in a school full of rich white asshole trust fund babies.
>Stop clothing yourself as some kind of rebel, libtard. You are biased, like the rest of us.
Actually I'm not biased. I lived my life, not you. But hate and racism are not simple bias. Bias in some cases is natural. Feeding that bias until it grows into hate for human beings you don't know, for any reason be they political, cultural, or genetic, is short-sighted, unConstitutional, unAmerican, and unChristian.

>You have no power here (((cultural marxist))) shill. You’re loosing your time.
I'm not a Marxist, I'm a capitalist American, and if this is your response to a bible verse showing that you were wrong, and the Law of Sowing and Reaping is biblical, then you are in serious spiritual error.

Reducing human beings to demographics is hateful and short-sighted. For example, i could just decide all Canadians are subhuman. How would you feel then? But i won't do that. because I'd be unAmerican, and unChristian.

Hermeticism is the true answer. Not Christianity. Good luck.
Bye.

>unironically abandoning your people because of some religion or other
Sad! Many such cases, folks!

Attached: 1550706722862.png (341x309, 212K)

>How so if your Christian you believe god created all races by design. By mixing to the point we lose gods design it would be a slap in his face.
Not true at all. God also created us with the freedom to be fruitful and multiply with whomever we wish. Jesus NEVER instructed people to stay within their skin color, but He DID instruct Christians to see all people of all nations, creeds, and colors as equally valuable in our eyes, and He did instruct us to love our fellows humans as we love ourselves because He died for us too, and He did prohibit us from judging other people. We are clearly instructed:

"Judge not, lest YE be judged." - Jesus

Meaning, whomever other people wish to marry and have children with is none of your business, you have a full-time job being responsible for YOU and your standing before God alone, without stepping into God's shes and trying to usurp His power He did not give you, and specifically forbade you.

>I hope you aren't being paid to post this stupid shit because no one is buying it.
>Fuck off back to Tel Aviv so we can nuke you with the rest of your insect kin.
Now we see the true hate come out.

See this poster here? This is the true heart of the white supremacist racist. It's not about being "pro-white", there's nothing positive about it. It's purely Satanic-driven hate, in direct opposition to God, and a slap in the face of Jesus Christ himself. Men like this poster put nails in the hands of Jesus to murder him because he wanted all men and women to be equally loved and free in a Roman dictatorship driven by hate and violence, that fed Christians to lions for fun.

>Don't forget to sage, lads.
Not an argument. I understand you don't have one though.

I'm not primarily a nationalist, but Christianity is just a messianic sect of judaism; Semitic mythology is not the truth.

>Jesus loves all human beings

Well, Jesus loved his people, the Isrealites. He didn't particularly care about non-jews. He specifically said that salvation is of the Jews, and he directly ordered his followers not to go into any gentile lands or preach to non Jews.

When a gentile woman asked Jesus to help her possessed daughter, Jesus refused until the woman said gentiles were dogs begging for scraps of food from the table of their Jewish masters. St. Peter, the Rock of Christ's church, refused to even eat meals in the same room with people who were uncircumcised.

You're an unsaved idiot. But, you already knew that, didn't you? Levi Sheklestein.

>I'm not a Marxist, I'm a capitalist American

Two sides of the same Jewish coin.
Jewish capitalists funded the Jewish communist "revolutions" of the early 20th century because communism was never anything more than a tool to achieve Jewish Zionism and Jewish supremacy.

If you're responding to this kike thread, you better be saging or you're a fucking newfag.

>You assume we hate them by the fact they we're born brown.
You do hate them because they were born brown, because if you actually hated rape or murder, you would be making posts against rapists and murderers of ALL colors. And there are WAAAY plenty rapists and murderers of white races as well. But you don't post "rape hate thread", you post "nigger hate thread".

>We dislike them because they want to rape our infants and brutally mutilate our women.
No, they don't. For every brown rapist or murderer you can show me, I can show you a white rapist or murderer. You hate them because they look different from you, and you are afraid, on a very deep down level.

In 2013, the FBI has black criminals carrying out 38 per cent of murders, compared to 31.1 per cent for whites. The offender’s race was “unknown” in 29.1 per cent of cases.

>You are a sick satanic shill for not taking a stand against anti-white bigotry. To hell with you lil' shlomo
be careful. The "Unforgivable Sin" is accusing a Christian you KNOW is a Christian (like me) of being Satanic.

I'm a white male Christian, not a Jew, and I've never said one thing anti-white. I've called you out on your irrational position that only black people commit rapes and murders (not true), and that you hate black people because of the crimes they commit (also not true, or you would hate the WHITE people that commit the SAME crimes equally, which you don't).

Attached: 1536859722478.jpg (450x566, 95K)

>The truth is that it is not...The Jewish Banking Conspiracy

Attached: 1548461560700s.jpg (125x96, 2K)

>You're an unsaved idiot. But, you already knew that, didn't you? Levi Sheklestein.
More hate from a non-Christian desperately trying to justify unjustifiable hatred toward other races which is non-Christian.

I'm quite saved, Jesus is my Lord and Savior, and God defends me from liars like you. I certainly hope he goes easy on you, and teaches you more gently than you unfairly treat brown people that you are spiritually in the wrong. But if He's a bit hard on you, I can only say, you brought in on yourself by hating your fellow humans, and attacking God's child, namely me. I will pray for you to have mercy, user, until you see the error of your hateful unChristian, unAmerican ways.

I suppose people grow to love their mental chains...

Attached: 37904292_10217708872731678_6609457504604651520_n.jpg (416x566, 39K)

Touch yourself to pixels because it feels good and ejaculate wastefully, a literal cocktail for the big bang of life. Build up synapses in your brain built upon false reality of pornography and touching yourself.

Fuck women with plastic on your dick, so you don't symbiotically transfer hormones and nutrients back and forth between you and your lover because it feels good, but you want to avoid the biological reason why you actually have a dick.

Hate without question, turn off your mind and indulge preconceived notions about everyone who is not you so you don't actively reason, you are just a programmable human bot.

Stare at a TV/Netflix blankly, so your alpha waves change to beta waves... burning less calories than when you sleep.

Use social media constantly. Rather than question what you are reading, decide immediately based upon the opinions of your peers and masters, whether it feels right in your soul or not, giving an immediate infantile thumbs up or thumbs down. No need to challenge your mind and build new synapses.

Go to grocery stores, don't express the evolutionary instincts of seeking food, water, plants and game before you eat them such as reading the ingredients of your food and becoming knowledgeable about such things as "artificial flavoring", which is really fucking modified ester of wood rosin. Just look at the pretty colors, packaging, and words attached to the product and put it in your mouth.

Let Alex Jones convince you that vaccines are bad for you. Get excited for drones to deliver your food, smart cars to drive you places, and doctors to do what they want with your body. Never think about how animals are force-fed, how their biology is modified and given antibiotics and other drugs, how every aspect of their lives are engineered just like yours... never think about how you are part of a much, much bigger herd.

Seek Jesus, Anons, He is the only answer.

Not using race to define scapegoats, to excuse and explain the hell you live in.

Attached: 37fa003dd3f0147fa37f7c9b1da430fa.jpg (474x534, 67K)

Your nose is showing, Herschel, and no one is buying your impotent kikery.
The goyim know and there's nothing you can do about it.

Keep on saging when you reply, boys.