Did anyone from Monument/ Colorado Springs area just hear that shit...

Did anyone from Monument/ Colorado Springs area just hear that shit? I hear low jets fly around all fucking day but I just woke up to what sounded like missiles flying through the sky. Loudest noise I’ve ever heard in my life and legit though I was about to get nuked. What the actual fuck was that.

Attached: E5489B11-6126-4E45-A2EF-B0E93A1503EA.png (255x170, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgyXRWEIxAI
reddit.com/r/Denver/comments/asygxw/military_helicopters_over_denver/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>colorado
>multiple military bases

Cool your shit and put the bong down. FUCK BOULDER AND FUCK DENVER

Attached: 4be.png (716x915, 1.53M)

I don’t smoke weed. I have lived here for 10 years and I’m telling you this was something I have never heard in my life. My entire house was shaking and I rolled out of my bed and assumed Nukes were getting dropped. I’ve heard sonic booms from low jets all the time and this shit was like 10x that.

>My entire house was shaking
Can confirm. An earthquake just flew over my house.

Attached: IThinkILeftTheTubRunning.png (394x397, 226K)

I'm in Colorado Springs, didn't hear anything.

Only 10 years? You have to go back!

Farted, sorry!

That was me. I have a permit.

it better be real this time and put me in the screencap

Lol I left monument after 15 years. Moved to rural NC and never looked back. Lewis Palmer grad? Bet we know each other irl.

Mount Cheyenne just flew over my house

PD here. It was nothing now stop calling 911 I'm trying to get some fucking lunch.

I worked on a weed farm in Avondale. It was right next to a army base that disposed of chemical weapons. Good times. Colorado is a military state. They do a lot of training there.

>I have lived here for 10 years

Attached: you-have-to-go-back.gif (350x233, 348K)

Why are all the Manitou cops manlets?

Never really noticed. Now I'll have to start noticing when I see them in intake

Aurora here, all I can hear is congo drums, pitbulls growling, and mariachi.

>What the actual fuck was that
pic related

Attached: weather_balloon_or_UFO.jpg (514x333, 34K)

Broomfield here. All quiet in the ethnostate.

I see so many more dykes around here now it’s insane. All butch. The straight white women are fucking pozzed retards that pretend to like niggers but don’t want to live near them, especially the soccer moms. It’s fucking disgusting

GUYS, user JUST FLEW OVER MY APARTMENT AND I THINK HE WAS YELLING "COWABUNGA DUDE!" OR SOMETHING IDK??? THIS NEVER HAPPENED B4??

hi there Franklin-user

Pretty accurate

you're probly aware air force academy airfield is like a mile down I-25 from you, and three other air force bases are all within 20 miles (schriever peterson and cheyenne mtn). Whatever it was, it came from one of them.

Get the fuck out we're full. Niggers making everything expensive here. The whole weed thing was a magnet for degens.

Again, FUCK BOULDER AND DENVER

They store it there actually. its the depot.
There is also the DOT training site where they test new trains above ground before going underground.
This was underground, that's why it was so loud.

>dykes
All I ever notice are Mexicans.

Wtf. I 70 just flew over my house.

Denver reporting. Its quiet up here. Really wish the nukes were actually incoming though.

FoCo reporting in, nothing all day.

>10 years
Kill yourself

HOLY FUCK! You guy’s Colorado just flew past my house!

Attached: 0E76C130-D1B4-48E4-9298-0E9A76F08DA7.jpg (620x928, 246K)

This vaguely reminds me of one afternoon several years ago. I stepped out of my apartment in Columbus, Ohio and saw five low-flying jets overhead - something you never, ever see. For a moment I genuinely thought we were possibly being invaded.

Then I remembered it was July 3rd, so they were almost certainly the Blue Angels or a related group. I remember being a little bit disappointed.

I’m so fucking sick of seeing brown shit Mexicans and hearing their fucking language. I live in a pretty white area but they are spreading

I live in Fountain; you're full of shit.

Hey my fasha liffs in Franklin.

Off topic but the only people who wear the colorado flag on their clothes or have stickers of it are fucking out of staters. Whats the deal with that shit?

MY SIDES!

Attached: 2F041D5B-E1B1-4E7E-8529-F804A48B908C.png (397x373, 94K)

Attached: 933F9453-079B-4E5F-8FE7-9917168E08A0.jpg (665x632, 129K)

I've gotten to the point where I don't even acknowledge beaners. I don't even look at them. They aren't there. I will not give them confirmation that they are a part of my existence.

I know that feel.
It'd be well worth my own death if everything in a 10 mile radius was turned into radioactive glass.

can confirm. i still have a shirt like that, borrowed from an ex-boyfriend.

i didn't actually know what the fuck the design was until later. it looks more like a sports team logo than a flag.

Lone Tree in the house! What’s up my niggas

Another Broomfielder here. Only had to get up to scare away a trespassing cat making mine go into murder mode.

Play mr bond with your windows down like me

Attached: 0E368AEC-40B3-49F6-A2FD-3FB3463ADF77.jpg (750x800, 38K)

>live right off of co'fax
>swerve around in my shitty beater car as mexicans and niggers fling themselves headlong into the street
>try to go grocery shopping and coons ask if I want to buy their foodstamps
>everything smells like piss
>I want to die
A-a-at least I'm building equity, right?
Landlord kikes btfo.

It's the stupid C. I'm all for minimalist and not having 3rd Grader tier doodles or an uninspired silhouette of the state, but to put a fucking letter? Laziness. Just slap Pikes Peak and a few Aspens and it's good

>FUCK BOULDER
lol you're just jelous poorfag. sincerely though, I agree with you. Keep all your beaner scum suburb trash the fuck away from us, please. its the healthiest and one of the most educated, wealthy and whitest cities in america for a reason -- we make it extremely difficult and exclusive to gutter filth. tell everyone to stay in aurora, flat lander.

Afterburners

Also another question, does anyone else notice that people are a special kinda retarded here? Like bad drivers but theres also been quite a few mass shootings here. Is it the military, magnetic poles, maybe the mountains?

Attached: 1550376478569.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Springs in...powers area did not hear anything.

Your beautiful white town is causing the state to go blue though. Care to explain that?

W-were gonna make it!

Attached: D35AD4FC-AA1A-4772-8DAB-1C03723A16F5.png (1450x1549, 455K)

Boulder is literally just a satellite city for Denver. It's not even a 20 minute drive away from the city limit.

This state makes me hate white women so much.

military blackhas have been flying over downtown Denver for the last few hours. Extremely low.

Die commie
You and your entire fucking town
When you got flooded a few years ago I prayed that all of boulder would be destroyed...
If only

youtube.com/watch?v=UgyXRWEIxAI
t. colorado

reddit.com/r/Denver/comments/asygxw/military_helicopters_over_denver/

Meanwhile, behind user's 0.8 million cuckshed

Attached: boulder hobos.jpg (500x331, 40K)

You live near an airforce base you half wit.

They're too shielded from diversity, though that's changing because a lot more homeless are flooding into Boulder. There's also been an influx of Pajeets due to the tech jobs but I don't think the white liberals have a problem with that.

Confirmed by this douche

Attached: 336EF8D7-3650-4CB4-B3E1-A868FE6748EC.png (1125x2436, 526K)

I feel your pain, I finally found a traditional girl who's wife material. She's from Broomfield.

Cyber Nazi and MR. Liqiz are good choices as well.

Why do Colorado fags get so salty at transplants but don't even talk about their Mestizo horde?

Attached: download.png (251x201, 6K)

Most of the transplants are worse than the mexicans. We only want your best retard not your worst lol.

I talk about it and I am mad all the time.
I mean I guess hating transplants is something that all Coloradans, left or right, rich or poor, young or old are salty as fuck over, and it's one of the few things I have left to talk about with liberal family members.

Ayyy!
I love doing that in Boulder. Prussian marching music as well.
Amen to that!!!
How did you meet her?

Nice! I’m married but things are not looking good. I’m out of here if it doesn’t work out, South Dakota maybe

Attached: 8413FAF1-260D-4ABE-9AC6-A9FEE01B26EE.jpg (640x480, 28K)

They're literally all from either texas or cali and all they do is bitch about how much colorado sucks.

>god its so boring here, you guys have nothing to do, not like Austin!
>it was so much better in x state, we had REAL food, you guys have shitty food

Dont fucking come here then constantly bitch. Our ire is justified.

Test flights. It'll be in the paper in a day or two. Super cool test flights.

> t. some no-name dude that wears a funny hat on Ft Carson

>transplant driving around with bumper stickers about how they love their home state, logos from their home state's sports team, their shitty state college of home state
THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO THE FUCK HOOOOOOOOOOOOME

Attached: remove Cali flag.png (640x390, 45K)

This would make a good bumper sticker

I really like Colorado's nature but something about your state seems really rotten. You guys have a very young white population yet your state isn't producing many white babies. Denver and pretty much anything East is Mexico tier. So many spics in Colorado how did this even happen? Also the job market isn't too hot for my field so meh. I hope the best for you guys but you have to fix your shit fast or else Colorado is going to have a Texas tier beaner population.

Attached: 8324670-0-image-a-39_1547062308076.jpg (1858x1116, 207K)

They get away in living in small towns and laying low. Pueblo is a shithole example of what you're talking about.

Idk how to fix it.

>I hope the best for you guys but you have to fix your shit fast or else Colorado is going to have a Texas tier beaner population.
We have a gay Jew from boulder as our governor.This shit is a lost cause

Sorry man. It was me. I have the shits bad. Real bad.

>reminding me of Pole-ass
This is why I drink.

this man is correct, denver is a shit hole. pls nuke

>t. denver resident

Attached: 1550216080899.png (1024x1023, 506K)

>jared ((Schultz))polis

Fuck why did i not notice this earlier.

Oi eat a dick you faggot. Everyone in lonetree is a transplant and as a naitive coloradoan who watched his family priced out of our naitive land, I hate people like you. Also, I work there, Im probably less than a mile away from you right now.

Don't forget kike number 2
Phil weiser

Attached: phil_weiser.jpg (745x383, 38K)

i wish all you beaners/gooks/self loathing pumpkin spice whites would get fucking nuked, faggot.

Attached: 1540198980027.png (990x682, 308K)

hey colorado bros do you guys ever listen to chuck and julie?

chuck is honestly one the most savage, red pilled, mother fuckers on the planet. No wonder he got kicked off koa (or what ever happened idk maybe he just left)

chuck makes tucker carlson look like a soft spoken centrist, and i fucking love tucker

Attached: chuck-julie-11-27-17_1400x.jpg (1400x1400, 134K)

Having a bad governor is a symptom, not a cause. Colorado has a terrible culture that causes young white women to go on birth control white the spics replace your own kind. At least in the South the whites can have children at replenishment level. You guys are fucking up everything.

>governor
Jewish
>State attorney
Jewish
>Senator
Jewish
>State rep
Jewish
0.4% of are population Jewish

CO has been a spic hub since before it was a state. Until recently they were pretty well integrated, minded their business and stayed n their spots. With the influx of cali people came the obnoxious ones. Still except for a few areas in Denver mostly CO is nog free

check that shit out holy fuck thats weird this guy is saying the same thing as you

I was born in Colo. in 77. I grew up in the 80's and 90's when it was still good. Im thankful for that but I was forced to leave my home, land and family to move North and escape the hordes. You chicken shits can do it too. Just load your shit and drive to Alaska.Get the fuck out while you can.

>not staying and defending your home until the bitter end
>fucking off and being the relative califag to Alaskins

That wasn't a nuclear missile, I was just testing out my finished Quantum Anti-graviton Fusion Black Hole-inducing Doomsday device. Don't worry, I won't set it off until my application for interplanetary migration is approved.

Attached: 217705_204472179586513_4131262_n.jpg (125x160, 5K)

>Quantum Anti-graviton Fusion Black Hole-inducing Doomsday device
Shhh,shut up you fool! Do you want the joozians to get their filthy paws on it?

Attached: joozian.gif (384x270, 826K)

Just heard a helicopter pass over Aurora. Wouldn't have thought anything of it if not for this thread.
Jow Forumsorado (((discord))) group in case anyone's interested: 5mNVYW . Empty because it's a vetting server for the main group. I'll see who joined when I wake up and have a minute to check. Californians stay out, REEEEEEE

go to that thread to discuss the events happening now