My son got sent home from school and detention for a week for calling someone "Gay"

What should I say to him?

Attached: bully.jpg (740x387, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15_Y3_eRfOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is a freshman in highschool.

He sounds like a good kid. Take a week off from work and go on a fishing trip, or do something you both like. In other words, reward him.

buy him a nice dinner

Tell him the left are fascists and want to restrict his free speech. And they’re faggots.

He might be gay.

Thread the needle on how the SJW's can go fuck themselves while also being more careful about espousing wrongthink within earshot of the thought police. Probably also worth observing how overuse of profanity ends up making you sound crash and boorish, so it's wise to be sparing in one's employment of it even outside the context of potentially getting in trouble for it

*crass

Tell him that calling someone gay is a very powerful weapon, so he needs to use it sparingly and wisely.

>What should I say to him?
call him a faggot

My father would have shrugged it off, tell me I have to do the time, and maybe advised me to call him gay off campus. Mom probably would have argued away the detention or bartered for a 3 day suspension so I could .

Personally? I advocate for home school.

How did he say it? Was he just breaking balls with friends? Did he insult a nerd? The nerd should buck up and your son should be less a piece of shit.

Tell him to say it quieter next time

Ask the school why that was an offensive thing to say.

that is crazy, I got 3 days for making weapons in shop class, so I stole some tin snips and some sheet metal and made weapons on my time off.

Attached: 1550539944002.gif (200x313, 1.71M)

That was literally just the norm for us in highschool. It's the exact same thing as calling someone a dildo or a piss cunt.

You should reward him, and while rewarding him let him know that he has to hide his power level unless he is with true comrades who aren't pussies.

A whole week for an insult!?

Attached: CF90942A-EBC9-4484-A679-89BE4900CA4C.jpg (608x758, 115K)

Tell him to grow f*ck up and stop being a loser dad, doucebag

You'd be surprised how flexible admin becomes if you have your wife go in there and raise hell. Nobody jews like women do.

Tell him off for not elaborating. Then misgender the headmaster on the schools social media

Has he opened up to you about being straight? He might need mental reevaluation. No one is straight anymore. It's just not normal.

I don't know the full details yet. My wife picked him up from school. A teacher overheard him saying it.

>Buy
Make

Buy him a case of beer.

Attached: son.jpg (448x500, 25K)

>raising a piece of shit as a son
Good job whitie. Glad to see it

Attached: 1493842363900.png (780x617, 619K)

Tell him to be more careful but that you understand that these times are dangerous for anyone who wrongthinks. Tell him to keep his head down, watch what you say around leftist sjws and there will be a time when they will dangle by a rope.

“Let me tell you about the Jews...”

Tell him se said nothing wrong and they're just sensitive little sissies

>muh precious son, muh precious cumcunt mix
FAK OFF!

Fuck this gay faggot. Tell him he did nothing wrong. Tell him to hit the faggot in the face next time.

the teacher is lying because your son turned him/her down when s/he sexually harassed your son
sue the school

Tell him to stop acting like a faggot.

Jeez. That's sone shit. I'm sorry for your guys'es situation. Let him know you aren't angry bot also red pill him on pc speech. I work in in a very manual, blue collar job and even the managers here regulate acceptable speech, even as banter, in a warehouse of all places. . It's just the way of the world.

this

tell him to say faggot next time, it hurts more

tHe DemonrAts R dA r3aL rAyciSTs!

"Son, in this household we say 'faggot'."

Attached: images - 2019-02-21T140536.918.jpg (646x475, 28K)

tell him it was cool for nicolas cage in the 80's, but in 2019 power levels must be hidden

Attached: 015889999.webm (720x480, 541K)

Call him a faggot

To the school -
"No, my son will not be attending attentions as he has activities he needs to attend after school. I have spoken to him about the problem. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Good day. "

To the son -
"Son, the world's full of niggers, faggots and kikes with an agenda of white genocide. Now that you know this, let it affect your actions and how you behave but do not let anyone know what your intentions are. Act as if you are the friend of the nigger gay kikes, if not for any other reason than to keep your enemies close. Do not let them know your true intentions, that you have your own agenda, or that you know theirs."

Something like that....

PIZZAGATE SUB IS BACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS BEEN UP FOR 11 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck that's a hard one m8. Everyone going to say "lol just tell him to call them faggots."
Obviously you care about his future.
Tell him the truth. Tell him that there are those you can't criticize, and that he should be suspicious of those he can't criticize. Tell him that his gut is right.
For the love of God you pol...friends... your gut is almost always right. It's your God given precognition that warns you of faggotry and treason before it befalls you.
You KNOW that trannies are fucked in the head. You may not have the intelligence to counter the false and immoral propaganda preached to you, but you know it's false. Trust your goddam gut. Teach that to your son. Teach him to know what is right instantly.

Attached: 1541384402563.jpg (800x960, 83K)

"That's gay and retarded, son. I bet the person who wrote you up is a massive faggot. Use the day off to let a mustard seed of hatred towards degenerates properly plant inside of your soul, then work extra hard in school so that one day, you can sue that same faggot teacher into homelessness over something equally asinine."

Print a bunch of these off and tell your bad kid that his punishment is to post them up around the school.

Attached: gayokay.png (563x753, 10K)

Tell him that homophobia is a crime and crime is for niggers

Came to correct the spelling. Was not dissapoint

Cum on his face until he learns his lesson.

Take the time to teach him the word faggot.

Get him some wendys and frosty's.

user, I live in a rural community and we have one tranny fag at my wife’s sons school. I sympathize with you. This doesn’t release you from posting bobs and bagine with time stamp though.

Attached: 5B4F473B-B311-44A5-A8F5-E6F9C90304CB.jpg (817x1024, 63K)

>"good job son here's a beer and a cigar"
make sure the cigar is a romeo y juliet or similar --- not a fucking swisher or white owl

Sit him down, share a beer with him and say "you did good, kid. Your old man's proud of ya"

make him gay and see how he likes being called gay?

But why?
Is "gay" some kind of bad word?
It's actually part of the LGB trinity!
Do we really want people to be genderblind?

This is a good answer.

When he goes back, instruct him that it's time for the cat claws to go in the future federal reserve preyplebs' lockerholes.

Attached: humanturkey.jpg (2560x1707, 734K)

reward him for being a good kid and then teach him how to call someone gay with using words he can't be punished for like stick bundle

"Good Job, now we're putting you into home schooling for the rest of high school to keep you away from that faggotry."

Tell him to own it. If it's not socially acceptable then don't say stupid things in front of strangers. Only confine and be silly with friends and always polite to strangers.

Tell him to accuse the faggot of rape.

if you punish your son for calling someone gay you're a fucking bitch

it's not his fault society is insane

you’re the real faggot

Based and jrbaconcheesebugerpilled

Jesus christ a week for just that? When i got suspended for a fight it was just 3 days.

Call the principal gay in front of your son

really funny
im in my 30s, when i was in school calling someone a "faggot" and a "retard" was normal, teachers barely cared they might just tell you to "stop that" if they heard it.

Nowadays you can get expelled for misgendering someone (accidentally) or bullying someone on an instagram post

Tell him that Jews want to kill him and the only way to stop it is to infiltrate their institutions under the guise of being a good goy then drag the jew rats out of their jew caves.

Explain to him how the jews created this situation.

Give him an AR-15 and tell him to finish the job he started like a man

Attached: 1518766632025.jpg (364x484, 93K)

"Good job son, don't let those faggots get away with being faggots"

>tell him to grow the f*ck up
We can swear on here, don’t worry we won’t tell your parents fag

Buy him a beer; tell him well done.

youtube.com/watch?v=15_Y3_eRfOU

Fuck him in arse to show that it's normal in the western society.

The term is faget son.

This. Explain that's it's strategically unsound, as well as in general poor taste to reveal your power level. Always be nice, until it's actually time not to be.

thats gay

Gay people hate to be called gay because they’re really ashamed and embarrassed of themselves. Despite what you hear about gay pride, not 1 gay person is actually proud to be gay.

Dildoed pisscunt faget

My son got sent home for making an origami knife.

These school system people are a special breed of stupid. They let niggers do whatever they want, and if a white kid gets into a fight with one, they take the side of the nigger.

If someone steals your belongings, they don't care either.

If there is "bullying" they find it wrong as well. Human nature requires a hierarchy within a community. Bullying is the natural process of establishing a heirarchy. How is it wrong to be a human?

And a lot of the environment classes are really just anti-family classes. They say not to have kids.

Attached: Hairless_Chimps_Lead.jpg (785x524, 299K)

Can't you just go pick him up at the end of the day before detention or something?
Surely you have that kind of authority over your kid? idk, not a parent.
As for your son directly. I dunno, maybe a frank talk about it. Gear it more towards knowing where and when to say things, and something about how playful banter is seem as harmful lately. I wouldn't take the Jow Forums route and attempt to full red-pill him from this.

I have your doxs. Lol.

Drop him off in Mexico and tell him if he makes it back alive you'll give him a firm handshake.

And fagets

>If there is "bullying" they find it wrong as well.

No, public schools LOVE bullies. You get in trouble for slapping the bully's nigger lips off of his face.

>guys'es

"Good Job. But next time hide your power level until you're in a position of authority."

I don't get this are you saying the guy in the pic is Jewish

A bald eagle is now smiling upon you

ahhh newfag

KEK what a faggot can't even swear right

don't forget about the bacon mate

They essentially are.

Tell him to quit being such a little fag.

Point out their absurd overreaction and how it differs from your school experience. He'll see just how insane and on a race to the bottom the left are.
Then teach him about how schools are echo chambers for leftists who don't want to have to contend with adults who can argue back, but instead try to peach to and brainwash kids who don't know any better and are expected to trust the teachers implicitly.
Point out the insidiousness of trying to brainwash kids when the teachers have no accountability for their student's futures and then point out how weak their ideology is that they can only find a receptive audience with naive kids who don't have the knowledge, experience or courage to call them out on their bullshit.

Like we all have to learn: Learn when and where he can do that, and how to hide his power level once he starts figuring it out.

>He might be gay.
Dude looks like he's not fuckin' around.

My kid called someone a "pepperbelly" in 2nd grade. Had to act amazed and try to keep from laughing when I asked him where he'd heard that word.

Tell your son to stay home and return to school when his suspension is served.

call him a fag