I only get approached by short guys. Does this mean I'm ugly?

I only get approached by short guys. Does this mean I'm ugly?

Attached: 611ea869-5ce4-4815-b5cf-76d0f14520e4-m.jpg (306x570, 29K)

Honestly, sounds like you’re more insecure than ugly. Let me ask you this:

Are you short yourself? If so that may br the reason short guys ask you out. If not then it’s just a statistics things. Maybe get out of your normal social circle or hangouts and you’ll meet other guys.

Why not date one of the guys? Can’t hurt. Instead of focusing on their height maybe focus on the time spent with them. If your just looking to fuck, maybe fuck the Manlet for once? If didnt like it you could always stop.

And finally, why not go and find talller guys? Like there’s literally no reason you can’t make he first move

Attached: 30175649-887A-4206-86FB-76A745056F5F.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

I'm 5'4. I'm not gonna sleep with a short guy, I just don't find them attractive.I will only date guys who are at least 5'10 and I don't feel like that's too much to ask since the average height here is 5'11. I don't wanna make the first move either. I feel like that just makes me look desperate.

this is bait

Maybe you're ugly, probably not because even we short guys have standards.
Maybe, just maybe, they find you genuinely attractive.
>5'4"
Oh fuck off. Never mind the above.

By that standard why would a tall person want to date You?
Maybe you're too short and the tall guys want tall women?

Attached: Blank_61a8443afae73655fcd9841ea732f9e4.jpg (326x271, 17K)

I see short guys with tall guys all the time, wdym? Sorry you're short but I'm still allowed to have preferences

Boring.
Be more subtle next time

Attached: 1522179266994.png (1074x1107, 2.49M)

What?

I know that feeling. My friends always suggest I hook up with ugly chicks with terrible attitudes. I know what it does to your self-image.

Sucks being reminded what an absolute piece of trash you are.

prove that you're a female first

Weak bait. OP is a 6'3" bitter virgin whose oneitis is fucking a 5'7" guy.

You only get approached by attractive males? What exactly is the problem? That you are ugly and insecure and want an ugly guy instead?

I don't even think I'm that ugly. I put my face in one of those face analyzing apps and it said I was a 7, and I'm fit.
I'm straight

Short guys look like children to me, I just prefer tall guys. I like to feel protected

Perhaps you just look approachable.

No it means you’re 6’7”...

I wouldn't mind being approached if it was guys I was actually interested in

Most guys are taller than you. All guys are stronger than you. That would be if you were a 5'4" girl and not a larping tallfag virgin male.

If you have a fetish for fat guys or bald guys or whatever just say so on your dating profile.

It's not enough to be taller than me, they have to be taller than the average guy. I would be too embarrassed to be seen with a 5'5 guy. Would you want to walk around with a fat girl? Didn't think so.

Approach guys you're interested in then.

If they don't like me enough to make the first move then why would they stay?

You are so obviously a tall bitter virgin male.

which surely is a big 'if'

I came here for advice not to be told what I am

Guys are anxious about making the first move too.

Well that right there is your problem. Stop being fat.

I'm 5'10 but I want a tall mommy gf.

I'm not fat retard, I was making a comparison. You guys don't understand how female attraction works. We see short guys the same way guys see fat girls. Why is it ok for you to have a preference for skinny girls but not ok for girls to have a preference for tall guys?

Weak bait is weak. No girl would come to ask for "advice" on something which first of all does not happen in real life and second would not be a problem. It is a fact that guys under 6' are seen as more attractive by girls.

>You guys don't understand how female attraction works
Neither do you. You are a bitter lanklet virgin male. What you write is not even close to what any actual girl would write.

What? Stop making generalizations. Not all girls are the same. Maybe there's a few who like short guys but I'm not one of them, stop telling me what I'm supposed to be attracted to.

>We see short guys the same way guys see fat girls
GHAAHAHAHAHAHAH|AHAHAHAA

>Stop making generalizations
>After making generalizations of "all girls share my fetish for tall men"

That's a good point actually.

can you fucking retards stop bumping this beta faggot lanklet's pathetic excuse of a thread and get on with your day
saged nigger

How is it a fetish? Guys are SUPPOSED to be much taller than women, it just feels awkward if they aren't. Seriously, if you can't give me any advice then jsut fuck off. I'm not here to argue about what other women are and aren't attracted to. I. do. not. want. to. date. short. men

Just don't reply? I don't care if you're short, I have nothing against short guys, I just dont' want to date them. Leave me the fuck alone, I'm allowed to have preferences on who I date. Maybe this is why girls don't like short guys? You're all so fucking insecure and take everything personally. GO AWAY MANLET

Wanting tall guys is a fetish just like wanting fat guys or bald guys is a fetish.

But you repeatedly saying "gimme advice" is the most obvious giveaway you are a bitter virgin tall male.

No it's not, that's like saying you have a big tits fetish or big ass fetish. Height is a masculine trait and emphasized masculine traits are what's attractive to heterosexual women, deal with it bitch

If the genders were reversed this thread would have gone a lot differently. Jow Forums more like /incel/

>that's like saying you have a big tits fetish or big ass fetish
Yes? And?

Now you went into parroting Jow Forums memes. You clearly do not understand the female mind, bitter lanklet virgin male.

That's not a fetish dumbie.

hey im a girl too uwu
manlets fuck off

I have the same exact problem snd im like 5'6. The only guys that approached me(when I had a job) were like 4 foot something and one was 5 foot 4 maybe and scrawny. They were all socially awkward and very dumb. The 2 midgets also flirted with every girl and clearly came off as creepy to everyone.
I actually like fat guys. I prefer taller but ill even take a guy my height but fat yet they fucking ignore me

I can't imagine how hideous you must be.

t. bitter lanklet male virgin

Like think of a guy thats shy and cute in a nerdy way kinda like napoleon dynamite. Hes tall, bigger and has a youthful looking face. I wouldnt mind if those guys approached me, and I cant tell if they dont because they actually have low self esteem. In that case, that would be ironic considering these midget hillbillies who are less desirable seem to somehow be really cocky?

I think the problem might be that all the tall guys are already taken and only the manlets are left in the dating pool

Most male virgins are tall.

According to who?

>How the difference should be in OPs stupid braindead head

Attached: 98e.jpg (2048x1497, 362K)

There's plenty of fat girls who I'm sure will accept someone of your pathetic stature.

obvious roastie projecting

shit quality bait, not even worth bumping!

a fat girl isn't an average girl, a tall guy isn't the average guy. why women can't into averages?

Attached: attachment.png (788x451, 175K)

LOL this is what every girl is thinking when she sees a short guy straight up

LOL this is what every bitter lanklet virgin is thinking when he sees a short guy with a hot girl

I totally feel you. I will only date girls who are under 5'3 and measurements 36-24-32. This isn't asking to much at all. I mean fuck those fat and flat girls want nothing to do with them despite how awesome they might be.

False equivalence.

You can change your weight you whale but us short people can't change out height.

>I don't wanna fuck hot guys either. I feel like that just makes me too satisfied.
fixed it for you

>Wanting tall guys is a fetish
this

I probably wouldn't date a women that is much taller than me but I would still fuck her

This is some retarded manlet coping bullshit. "hurrr conventionally attractive features are fetishes" kys

No,it means that nature selected you to breed with shorter guys,for a tall person breeding with you is a genetic suicide for the child.

>what would your parents think
Shiiit this is such a black pill. I'm a bit over 6'0 in shoes so probably a manlet on Jow Forums but I'm slim with long legs and always get fawned over as such a tall guy by my girffriend's family. And I heard them shittalking other guys' height, for instance when my gf's cousin brings in her boyfriend. Ouch.

>over 6'0 in shoes
>in shoes
Lmao you know someone is insecure they they state their "in shoes" height instead of just their height

Mn you suck at bait.

>manlet thinks every girl who doesn't want to suck manlet dick must be fake
Cool coping mechanism, tell me more