2019 Tokyo Gay Pride Parade

So anyone know who the biggest sponsors of the Tokyo Gay Pride Parade are? I see the usual suspects - U.S. government and other Western governments, Facebook, Twitter, Buzzfeed, etc.? Looks like they could have close to 200,000 participants this year. The poz is here, and it's growing.

Attached: 2019 Tokyo Gay Pride Parade.jpg (2343x1748, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

csglobe.com/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled-by-the-rothschild-family/
google.com/amp/s/nextshark.com/jason-allison-arrest-molestation-japan/amp/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1543400718184.jpg (313x254, 27K)

My God, the cancer is spreading

Bump

Support gay pride

They just come from other cities
Don't hide anymore
Gay pride worldwide

>My God, the cancer is spreading
Yeah. I'm starting to see Jewish journalists writing articles about Naomi Osaka and how xenophobic and racist Japan is, also. They have their sights set on Japan. It'll probably work, too.

Attached: 1546415185171.gif (480x268, 3.73M)

>The poz is here, and it's growing.
Have you seen Doraemon?
Japan IS the pozz
You guys should have surrendered to the Soviets

Sorry guys. You had a good run

>You guys
I'm not one of "You guys."

>You had a good run
Do I have to always tell you cunts that I'm a Leaf English teacher?

Your main problem Japanon is who is in charge of the Bank of Japan and calling the shots in the background. There's the root of all evil, same as everywhere else in the west

>Your main problem Japanon is who is in charge of the Bank of Japan
Whose in charge of the Bank of Japan?

Don't learn English and ban it, that is the medium of the Jew mind virus. Its like metal gear 5.

>Sorry guys. You had a good run
You're right, enjoy the ethnostate of Japan while you can, because they are going to bust it wide open in the coming years. It's changing fast.

>Don't learn English and ban it,
You know, you might be onto something there.

>japan is xenophobic
>not even slightest, it is just they have very high standarts for individual from another society.
Whatever jew tries to combat this by saying that it creates environment for xenophobia just accuse him of cultural ignorance and bigotry. Refer to confucianism and buddhism which formulated japanese society for millennials. You don't necesserily have to understand everything about it, but it will be well enough to play on jewish arrogance towards oother system of values.
Defend Japan

Who else?

csglobe.com/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled-by-the-rothschild-family/

Two bombs was not enough...

Reeee get out of Japan.

goodbye japan

Making fucking inside anus

how hard is it to get visa with the reason to visit to participate in their pride

Ivan , wtf.

Is there any sort of conservative sentiment among japs are you all hello kitty faggots

Thanks for the tip Borat

>government sponsoring fag march
Your tax money at work mutts

Attached: 1491977320239m.jpg (1024x821, 94K)

What the FUCK Is wrong with you? Making me crush on a fuckin CHICKEN SANDWICH

wow that's a cute hamburger would eat any day

The ride never ends

McChicken Chan

I am so sick of "gay" and Im a verified faggot. I've been listening to this shit since I was a teenager in the 90s. These people were trying to brain wash me back then and almost did for a time till I saw what hypocrites and goddam treacherous lunatics they were. My first suspicions were the fact that nothing about the 'gene' theory comported with science. Later I saw how they ate their own constantly and screwed over their youth, specifically those who didn't white-wash their views or didnt have big checks to write. Believe it or not, there was a time when you had more intellectual and moral integrity from the trans. Now they are being brainwashed into the next crop of loonies and useful idiots.

"Pride". This was sold in the beginning as the simply lack of shame for having feelings of love, that you weren't a monster for loving other males and shouldn't be ashamed of it. Somehow that was warped into arrogance, entitlement and some bullshit identity that I had to spend the next 20 years of my fucking life explaining to straights that it had become a fucking cult, nothing more or less than a politically engineered sex cult that took a normal human phenomenon and twisted it into a willfully antisocial insane mess.

It is just something people do, not something they are, and one is free to walk away from it at any time. Societies have never had as much of a problem with it as they have not having kids and making a virtue of it. It is in no way analagous to those who make a family.

And the worst part is that its the homos who get blamed for the other 97% (depending on your definition) who wont breed either. Even worse, 'straight' culture is visibly under attack from every other direction yet there are still some that think closet homos are their biggest problem...

Attached: 1372172226396.jpg (640x427, 44K)

Its just a fucking mess and the human cost is incalculable to young men, 'gay' or 'straight' everywhere. This is my biggest bitch about 'gay' rights. They claim to love men yet willfully, deliberately refuse to acknowledge how the world and men function.

>are you all hello kitty faggots
kek
they're in a better position than we are though

>not a tight cunny bun with lettuce lips and cocorico clitty.
missed opportunity, stilll a nice idea but well....

>money to build walls in various Middle East countries (the lion's share of the money going to Israel)
>money to pay for fag march propaganda in foreign countries aka AMERICAN MEDDLING in other country's INTERNAL POLITICS
>money to billionaires like Bezos to set up Amazon HQs where employees are put in wagey cageys and work in borderline illegal exploitative corporate serfhood
And this is why Taxation is theft.

>they're in a better position than we are though
They are still 99% Japanese, but so were the U.S. and Canada just as ethnically and culturally homogeneous in the 1970s. I predict that they'll transform Japan even faster than they did the U.S.

>>money to pay for fag march propaganda in foreign countries aka AMERICAN MEDDLING in other country's INTERNAL POLITICS
Yes, this surprised me when I saw a list of embassies (America, Canada, U.K.) who contribute financial and organizational support for the Tokyo Gay Pride Parade. That's our taxes being used to subvert another country's culture. But then these same people turn around and complain about "Russian BOTs" influencing the U.S. election.

See some based butt pirate comes along and says shit like this and i feel bad for all the anti homo shit i said.

You're alright.

The fuck? I can’t believe they are gonna just let this shit happen in Japan. It’s funny how much gay and tranny shit you see in anime but in actuality Japan is really not all that lgbtq friendly

isn't Japan ruled by Nippon Kaigi in secret? How do they allow it

>Japan is really not all that lgbtq friendly
No, but they're pushing to make it so.

Is there anything we can do to rain on their parade without turning them into oppressed victims?

Noise complaints? Littering complaints? Maybe we can get them to tip a car over like at Shibuyas Halloween party. That really pissed off the police enough to make them consider canceling Halloween.

Johnson & Johnson is on the list of supporters. It's owned by Proctor & Gamble.

>Is there anything we can do to rain on their parade without turning them into oppressed victims?
Yeah, I was wondering about the same thing. I even thought about going down there to heckle them.

National Geographic publishing, Longman publishing, and maybe Oxford University Press were also on the list of Tokyo Gay Pride Parade corporate sponsors. So the big publishing companies, particularly those in the educational field all support the Tokyo Rainbow Gay Pride LGBTQ event.

No matter how much of a right wing kind of homosexual you are, in a perfect society you'd still get the rope.
For the same reason based niggers/ based kikes would, because they're exceptions but their offspring ( or in your case inspired homos) probably won't be.
This however isn't a world where we can neck people for their belief, gayness or race so your existance is fine i guess

Attached: 1545484170571.gif (417x417, 3.12M)

Dont feel bad. Whatever you said, the priority of all young true men should be the defense of civilization, not the intellectual defense of it from insane agendas. Crazy is crazy, and its a far bigger disservice to the species to be afraid to call craziness crazy than worry about how doing so might affect the mood of some butt sluts. Take down 'gay' identity any way you have to, homos with some sense will be just fine, always have been and always will be.

I must go, have a good day and be blessed, all.

This parade is being held on May 6th. May 6th is a national holiday in Japan. Can you guess what it is?

I'll give you a hint: imagine the least appropriate day to hold a gay pride parade, and then try to imagine something even less appropriate. Can you guess what it is?

May 6th, the day of the Tokyo Gay Pride Parade is... Children's Day. They're targeting the children with this shit. I think it's time to redpill Japan with the 10 year old drag queen, and that Netflix show about drag kids. Let Japan know that this is why the LGBT parade is being held on fucking children's day.

Chilldren day, wtf!
Killl them to the last.

Is there going to be a counter march or something? Are people angry about it or only Jow Forumsjaps are?

Attached: fly.png (437x729, 381K)

>spotted the discord tranny
cant wait to put a noose around my neck

Oh fuck yeah

I bet most people are unaware. Tokyo has so many festivals and events and holidays. I spoke once to a Japanese guy and he said his vacation in Finland was ruined by a gay pride parade.

Maybe I can contact a conservative political group in my neighborhood. They often drive around in cars with speakers talking about expelling immigrants. Maybe I can warn them to do something.

Lack of shame is the root of all human evil. We should all feel shame, and we shouldn't NEED it to be imposed by others.

I call this ideology Anarcho-Fascism. Everyone oppresses themselves.

WITNESS ME

I'm predicting a Kill Bill style katana massacre. Screen cap this post, faggots.

>a conservative political group in my neighborhood. They often drive around in cars with speakers talking about expelling immigrants. Maybe I can warn them to do something.
Now that you mention it, I'm surprised that they don't go down there and hassle the people marching in the gay pride parade. I see the vans once in a while, but just driving around.

Have more
Yeah do that, for the lulz at the very least

Attached: 1543161375811.gif (554x462, 932K)

Well I'm booking a flight to Japan. Want to see one of the last few ethnostates, other than kikeland. Before the Jews get you people.
As I heard someone say it's like China but better at everything.

How far away it all seems now

Attached: WHITE PIGGU GO HOME.jpg (480x360, 14K)

The problem is that by the time anyone realizes what a hoax it all is, to make a political agenda out of a human phenomenon, the people are too old or obscure to be heard and no one lets a mic or camera near them, at least until the internet happened and the same arguments that came out of the 90's emerged from within.

These people are in the business of creating division and hustling lawyer cash by taking something in every culture and fomenting a greivance class where there was none with batshit ideas like 'equality', a completely unnatural unworkable concept. Its an abused, empty term. Its meant to inspire one to think they could be something they are not, that someone is holding them back and they are entitled to redress.

Imagine if people who whack off became an identity and then some group came along telling you that you people who disdain masturbation where conspiring to fuck up your life over it. You get an excuse to blame someone else for whatever unrelated challenges you have, poor decisions and get to sit back and wait for the distraction to be addressed rather than clean up your own unrelated issues. Then one day it boils to a head and civilization has to go to war with natural logic and reason, and all the while innocent people on both sides are being hurt in an absurd argument while some 'rights' hustlers are cashing in on the misery.

And we all know who this is, its always the same people, the masters of the art of ranching other people like cattle, who have spent thousands of years learning that the easiest way to make money selling lumber is to go from nation to nation setting fires.

I understand. Such instances are the acts of a few upon the few. One has to embrace this, not fear it. The unfortunate consequences from the mechanisms of a natural healthy society are not reason to try and change what a natural healthy society is. Christians and Buddhists are killed also, thats no reason for them to abandon their culture

Attached: 1386015696603.png (576x576, 388K)

>来場者数: 150,000

Attached: 1550111899525.gif (299x224, 2M)

what will my keedz say about thisssssss@?
its acktually itally lmfao

Even eastern europe does this stuff, you should definitely get in contact with them

Wow he really did build a wall of semen in Japan's ass and make America pay for it.
Just like his campaign promise.
AIDS 2020

It is because of faggots like you that the cancer is spreading.

80% of the English teaching subhumans that I met here are leftists

You deserve a medal...

Attached: 1510800756646.jpg (212x202, 4K)

I'm currently going around Japan and it's a fucking amazing place, I can see that you guys certainly have some problems. There is some weird social shit going on and you could definitely stand to lose half the population or so, way too many cunts for such a small island. But other than that, yeah fucking A+ 10/10 country, objectively superior to many white countries I have been to. Don't let them push this shit, hopefully Otoya Yamaguchi 2.0 appears. Talked to a few Oji Sans in the bars and a lot of them are seriously fucked off with this degenerate shit.

Truth, a lack of humility before nature is its own demise, its in every indulgence you find, from eating to sex to power. Freedom is doing what you want, but responsibility, the fundamental core character of the male, is know there is a price for everything and to respect it, and hopefully find a balance.

Responsibility isnt a burden, its power. It gives you control of your fate by acknowledging mistakes to learn from and focusing on what you can change rather than uselessly mourning what you can not. Which is what makes egalitarianism such a goddam hoax.

Based Trump plan to turn the whole earth into fag heaven at work?

>80% of the English teaching subhumans that I met here are leftists
Yes, you are right. And I am not one of the, you fuckin' cunt.

>english teacher goes to japan to tell native japanese how they should think

>promotion of homosexuality in a country that will be wiped out in the future if they don't get their shit together and make more babies

Attached: DwhLHJ9VAAAqksc.jpg large.jpg (785x803, 135K)

>>english teacher goes to japan to tell native japanese how they should think
Are you talking about Debito?

>promotion of homosexuality in a country that will be wiped out in the future if they don't get their shit together and make more babies
Welcome to clown world. I make the same arguments to my students, but many of them have already been deeply brainwashed by their Leftist professors.

Definitely agree with you. I see it as works of God that 172 million people on such a small island yet highest life expectancy.
The appeal of Japan is that they provide an alternative to the shit we have in the west. I can buy a fender for 600 jeuros or a better Ibanez guitar for 400. And that's just one example. Same for audio equipment ,video games etc

>I'm currently going around Japan and it's a fucking amazing place
You Japanese stay strong! You guys need to start fighting back.

>somebody else does it so that makes it okay

>>somebody else does it so that makes it okay
What?

>incompetent fag who couldn't find a job at home so comes here to creep on Japanese girls and spread degeneracy

google.com/amp/s/nextshark.com/jason-allison-arrest-molestation-japan/amp/

You guys are first to have your heads rolling in the 裁きの日

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-21-19-45-29-20.png (1080x2340, 933K)

>unga bunga make more people

You know your stupid keynsian economics of infinite growth is bad right?

Attached: hh.jpg (550x508, 47K)

>You guys are first to have your heads rolling in the 裁きの日
Fuck these guys. All weebos get the rope.

fucking do something about it, Japan!