The TUCK has just been CUCKED

How does /pol feel about news anchors being paid millions to shill for billionaires?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=457&v=6_nFI2Zb7qE

Attached: 2000.jpg (692x685, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kU1u5DeePJE
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/06/04/koch-brothers-network-spend-millions-oppose-trump-tariffs/669764002/
fortune.com/2017/01/29/koch-brothers-trump-immigration/
cnn.com/2018/01/27/politics/koch-republican-election-candidates-donate/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol all that conservatives and the right wing does is shill for billionaires

just look at this place

does anyone seriously not know that?

>tucker swears at some Commie faggot
>Commie faggots everywhere are triggered
All fields.

Faggot works for (((TIME))) owned by Luce's and always a anti-white/Christian pile of trillionare jewish lies...remember how they smeared Pinochet with fake news...totally irrational to support such mental midgetry...Carlson is a better shill...than a ginger jew fake non "historian" with zero credibility

some are in denial though

Billionaires pay figureheads millions to endorse open borders and the cheap labor that comes from immigration. Not to mention that Tucker left the CATO institute in 2015.

almost all

Attached: wtf i love immigration now!.jpg (619x535, 79K)

>How does /pol feel about news anchors being paid millions to shill for billionaires?
Feel good. Glad to see Tucker's success

any one remember these:

youtube.com/watch?v=kU1u5DeePJE

>ever thinking FOX turned over a new leaf

they were playing sides the entire time any dumb shit newfag cancer can see that.

>but muh MSM channels is GOOD

fuck off you glowniggers

Legal Immigration != Illegal Immigration with no vetting at all

eyes hates tuck er cuz he has a job n sheeiit. It pays better than my disabilitees makes me MAD as fuck! SMDH

You mean like how the millionaire 44th president shilled for billionaire George Soros?

there's no justification for record level immigration

Attached: LEGALLY.jpg (859x1024, 91K)

OP is a cuck, sage

Yes, exactly. Both sides are playing the sheep. Which one are you?

*45th

Someone is TIGHT

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Imagine being this gay for a fucking jew shill boomer

kys

To be fair to the Cuck, he has been the only one on Fox or any network, to highlight the globalist problem. He'll come back stronger from this.

Good grief, its like billionaires try to control the world or something!

There shouldn't be immigration at all, but leftists are advocating for a worse alternative that is being endorsed by wealthy conglomerates. See WokeCapital

>muh boomer-media mouthpiece is under attack! Battlestations!

Holy fuck this guy. I don't agree with all the points but the balls on the dude my god.

Attached: 1475330706965.jpg (320x320, 16K)

every single one of them is bought and paid for. your job is to figure out whose propaganda happens to be right.

LMAO Trump is pandering to brown people more than his own white base(read:Jow Forums). As long as they fill out the right paperwork they get to take advantage of the American economy and take jobs from whites. Just admit it: Trump is a shabbos goy fraud.

KEK

You are literally a cuck if you support Trump at this point memeflag.

Attached: 170522092440-02-trump-western-wall-0522-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 78K)

>we had a top rate at 70, 80, and 90%

They didn't pay it, why doesn't anybody ever just say this? The tax rate paid by those people was something like 20% after all the loopholes and tax breaks they got for running businesses.

The ironic thing about all this is that Tucker speaks against the globalist billionaire agenda every show. There are a thousand other journalists that this could be more aptly applied to. Even more ironic is that there are shills being paid pennies by billionaires to shill against Tucker every day. Of course, leftists have no self awareness so the irony of all this is completely lost on them.

triggered confirmed

None of them are right. Tucker cares a bit more about whites and it gets him a lot of viewers making those segments. But he ultimately works for Murdoch and the Jewish ruling class. He gets a fat paycheck from them.
If he really had white interests as his number one priority he would start his own media organization or youtube channel idk. And he would go after the obscenely wealthy Jewish ruling class. But nope, he doesn't lose any sleep at the end of the day.

You're right I'm a Hildawg now, Thanks Chaim

That Dutch guy is an open borders globalist shill of the worst kind, and it was no accident he got to speak at (((Davos))))
Also OP is a faggot

Imagine unironically supporting the same stuff as the MSM, Hollywood, and deep state... for free

Attached: 1535473223773.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

they did pay it

stop shilling for them

how the fuck r all of u so easily programmed to serve the rich?

Attached: 1955 tax brackets big.jpg (541x481, 118K)

Yes, your Chinadian retard, the tax rate was that high. Now show us the effective tax rates

lmao trump is calling for RECORD HIGH immigration

Tucker pretty much agrees with the guy on the tax stuff but this guy has no idea what the real pressing issue for America is right now. The rapid change in demographics is not only changing how our economy works but changing everything. Without stopping the relentless hordes of brown invaders it won’t matter what you do with taxes, America as we’ve known is ceasing to exist. It will become more and more of a shit hole country as you continue to import infinity people from shit hole countries. These people don’t change when they get here this isn’t magic soil they just replicate whatever they’ve done in the shit hole they are from. Tucker focuses on the biggest problem we face while this guy points out a problem while ignoring the bigger problem. You know the guy is full of shit when he says tucker “scapegoats immigrants”.

Of white people (merit based). Nice try, Shlomo

learn how marginal rates work u billionaire globalist cocksucker

they pay that rate every step of the way

if the rate above $10 million is 70%, YOU ONLY PAY 70$ ABOVE $10 MILLION

lol

Attached: top 10 2017.png (842x656, 65K)

>durrr there are no such thing as loopholes
>durrr I can't show you the effective rates
>durrr
lol

What balls ? The guy shit on the guy who interviews him. I think Jow Forums is being raided right now by discord trannies and reddit fags.

He could just open the borders and give everyone amnesty, that would make them all legal.

> /pol
Sage

so get rid of the loopholes then

funny how u billionaire globalist shills never call for that

you're so fucking cucked holy shit

why r all of u right wingers such servants?

Other means Africa

BASED!

Attached: miga2.png (825x555, 460K)

yep lots of source countries there

>so get rid of the loopholes then
We're talking about tax rates in 1955, Chang. We can't close loopholes now for back then, that's why I asked what the effective tax rate was. It's cute and all to have a 90% tax rate if nobody actually ever pays 90%

God damn are all of you this retarded?

>rich people paid 90% taxes
Actually they didn't, that was just on paper.
>WELL THEY SHOULD

Gripping argument.

Attached: chinadian.jpg (960x960, 150K)

>NowThis
I'm not even watching that shit. All those lispy faggots do is take things out of context to fabricate absolute bullshit.

Wow, I now feel so convinced to root for the globalist open border shill because he made Tucker angry.
Go suck Jewish cock some more.

Jow Forums is being raided by faggots, I mean Tucker invites a guy and the guy proceeds to SHIT on Tucker.

Both sides are shilling for billionaires, why do you think the rich keep getting richer?

u realize there are way more loopholes now than there ever were then?

i get that you're paid to shill for billionaire globalist elites but if u weren't, do u ever think that maybe your masters programmed u to think they didn't pay those rates back then so u don't try to raise their rates now?

Attached: tax code.jpg (784x1124, 82K)

Literally this

This

why do u npc shill bots paste your 90% tax rate talking point? i never said anything about 90% tax rate. why do u ignore all the other rates seen here?

the rich keep getting richer because the entire right wing and all conservatives dedicate their lives to sucking their cock

only the left wants higher taxes on the rich

>u
>i
lol the absolute asspain seething out of you right now

Attached: Grumpf.png (1920x1074, 1.02M)

It's a bit dumb to shit on Tucker for not talking about issue X when he is actually talking about issue X and inviting you on his show so can tell people what you think about issue X.

He's certainly right about Fox and most Fox host being against taxes because they're millionaires working for billionaires but shitting on the only exception there won't help you lefty. You had a good occasion to convert right wing people to your views and you blew it like a moron.

Attached: not an argument.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Actually you're right, I love the left. They want to push legislation to give money to people who are unwilling to work, by all means if they get in to power then the only thing I have to lose is my willingness to work

Attached: 1526940115194.png (600x1255, 2.17M)

You behave like a retard and so I'm going to stop replying.

I hope you have a long and miserable life.

I don't.

Vote for Richard Spencer faggot

can confirm, post quality on most of the boards I lurk always drops around 3/4 AM

You're not saying anything they wouldn't be here going on about

I dont think Rutger has ever watched Tucker.. I've never seen a less fitting accusation, Tucker is practically the only one at that putrid network this doesnt apply to

u shills are so easily dismantled

u have the same scripted talking points every time

>u
Are you an actual baby? How can someone be alive in 2019 and not know how to type

so you are saying that tucker should only have people on his show who agree with him? huh
>insert tucker face

Just be a third positionist bro

>when u lose the argument this badly

What?

All you've done is shown that it was law before loopholes and tax breaks, you haven't shown the effective rate, which I've seen plenty of times, its been about 20% of those people for forever, the tax rate has lowered because loop holes closed at the same time, causing their typical tax rate to remain pretty much the same. If you don't think this is true, look at, was it NYC that upped the tax rate on the rich, it went UP, and revenue went DOWN. Kinda goes against your one point doesn't it? Because there were, and are ways around it.

But in all seriousness, I cannot respect the opinions of someone who cannot take themselves seriously enough to not type like a tween
All your opinions match the MSM and Hollywood 100%, of course you're aligned with them you're doing their bidding here.

Attached: 1544243506076.jpg (974x928, 281K)

I'm not, why are you using jewish tricks ?

Tucker is really nice and invites a guy to talk about taxing the rich, the guest proceeds to SHIT on Tucker's boss AND Tucker himself, instead of talking about why he was invited in the first place, he was invited to talk about the (((globalist elits))).

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Attached: bait.jpg (1000x1000, 76K)

>globalist onions boy

wtf i love moloch now

Post posed as question = shariablue..
Don't be a cuck and reply to stupid shit!
Or do I need to pose this a question so you can reply to it?

Attached: 1542601797165.png (1156x2031, 290K)

tucker's boss is exactly the type of billionaire globalist elite that the right pretends to oppose

Wow so realizing Trump cucked on the wall and wants the most legal immigration ever makes me a Jew?

lol you're such a fucking retard.

NY didn't raise tax rates on the rich. Can u at least fucking learn what happened before u shill your talking points?

can u fucking explain why the fuck right wingers are always conditioned to defend billionaires dodging taxes?

sure billionaires will always use loopholes and try to avoid taxes. they get away with it because right wingers are trained and conditioned from birth to be their servants and suck their cocks 24/7

on /nu/pol apparently it does

these are all either shills, bots or t_d cultists

No pushing the agenda of this entire coalition of kikes makes you a jew

Dutch fag made a blatant lie.

The Koch Brothers oppose Trump for being too nationalist. Trump and Tucker aren't their "puppets".

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/06/04/koch-brothers-network-spend-millions-oppose-trump-tariffs/669764002/

fortune.com/2017/01/29/koch-brothers-trump-immigration/

>all these shill buzzwords
>thinking you're fooling anyone

Attached: 1544332280139.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

This video is a gay op supposed to smear Tucker.
Jow Forums is a Tucker board you faggot, have you read his Ship of Fools ?

Attached: DOTRR.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

This moron thinks OP is shariablue b/c they asked a question on /pol. So you cant ask questions any more without being a liberal shill?

Obamaleaf, post your hand or you're not white.

Attached: Canada leaf Soros and Trudeau best pals kike.jpg (900x601, 77K)

You're the retard, "oh you don't recall exactly what happened because it didn't effect you hur dur retard" they raised the rate somewhere on that side of the country, and people with money left, overall revenue went down and their mayor cried over not getting as much revenue as they used to get.

Also who do you think creates jobs for people who still have to pay their taxes? It isn't the government, and it isn't poor people. Something like 1% of the country pays 40 or 50% of ALL taxes, but you want to bitch about how they aren't paying their fair share because they make enough to pay other people to work for them, and then those people pay taxes.

Koch brothers network spending more to save the GOP in the midterms than ever before
cnn.com/2018/01/27/politics/koch-republican-election-candidates-donate/index.html

Kochs spent $400 million on the GOP last midterm and trump rewarded them with a giant tax cut

Attached: donor cucks.png (970x593, 429K)

you're madly obsessed and in love with me and you have been for years now

so u think if u suck that billionaire globalist soros cock hard enough, the elites u serve will stop trying to dodge taxes? obviously the right wing end game is to not tax billionaires at all and have the lower and middle class pay for it all

Attached: 32t.png (789x241, 21K)

>All these cucked right wingers literally bow down and serve me. Isn't it great?

Attached: george soros laughing.jpg (300x300, 14K)