NVG's for farmers

This is a comment directed straight to any friendly glowniggers or others in the state department.

You all know about the prevalence of farm murders happening in South Africa.

While we have access to older gen 2/2+ nods, most of these require the use of IR floodlights to have any effect. And are therefore useless for foot-patrols.

I know there are various ITAR restrictions as well as a self-imposed prohibition on exports on Gen 3/3+(4) technology leaving the continental US, However, are there channels worth pursuing in order to bring equipment over to SA, not just for combating farm murders, but additionally to combat the huge surge of Rhino poaching?

I'm talking, senators, friendly to our cause. PAC's etc. Avenues to pursue if this might indeed be a worthwhile endeavor?

Attached: nvg_sanfranciscoSkyline.jpg (850x567, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tnvc.com/shop/l-3-gpnvg-18/
tnvc.com/shop/tnv-sentinel-binocular-night-vision-system-l-3-un-filmed-white-phosphor/
tnvc.com/shop/tnv-sentinel-binocular-night-vision-system-l-3-omni-viii/
tnvc.com/shop/tnvpvs-14-l3-gen3-un-filmed-white-phosphor-2/
tnvc.com/shop/tnvpvs-14-l3-gen3-omni-viii/
alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=night vision goggle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>While we have access to older gen 2/2+ nods, most of these require the use of IR floodlights to have any effect. And are therefore useless for foot-patrols.
Get some hand held illuminators like surefire m600v
>However, are there channels worth pursuing in order to bring equipment over to SA, not just for combating farm murders, but additionally to combat the huge surge of Rhino poaching?
state department export license would help a lot. If not russia has cheap gen2++ tier nods, not quite gen3

Attached: ApprovalOnTheNightNineOP.jpg (2448x3264, 1.42M)

Going down the avenue of rhino poaching might be more feasible if there are green environmentalist NGOs or politicians sympathetic to that. Trump directed Secretary of State Pompeo to look into the problem but desu fren our government is zogged to Hell they are probably part of the problem.

Thanks brother

If you have the shekels we have you covered fellow white person.

Even NGOs would be fucked without an export license. They might have an easier time getting one but so would any saffer NGO for preventing rhinos from being buttfucked.
Really if you cant get m600v look at russian equivalents from zenitco, they are of slightly lower quality but provide similar illumination.

A modern hand held illuminator is pretty fucking bright.

Attached: That30YearOldOperator.jpg (2640x2616, 2.07M)

Nice flag, neon sign diversity hire

Can I just get a passport? I already fuck your women and fight your wars, top kek maybe I’ll be your Prime Minister some day. Bend the knee, serf

Know your place goy.

That's probably the best/cheapest option right now. Bravo's aren't running NODS at all from what we've seen, so unlikely they'll be picking up our signature. $400 is easily doable and will extend the utility of our shitty gen 2 crap.

Dude, don't ask, that's something to do with my ISP.

Patience padawan, the happening is yet to come. We're just trying to protect woman, children and Rhino's from roaming packs of orcs for now. Just be ready.

Based Night Nine user

hunter here, if one were willing to spend ten grand one could acquire a night vision rifle scope, some richfags use them during boar season. they're not allowed to be exported though.

Look into steiner SPIR as well
You can focus them down to 2 degrees of beam throw which while not quite a PEQ15 will let you aim at a close enough distance

But I cant stress enough, if you dont have issues with russian customs in sud afrika you can go with fully featured russian IR illum+laser combos. The Russians dont give a shit about exports.
Pretty easy to run wearing these, almost as good as daylight. You just have to get used to the focal distance issues.

Attached: layingaround.jpg (2704x2632, 1.92M)

trekking the himalayas anytime soon?

Attached: himalayas-mez.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

??? For 10 grand you can get white phosphor binos and I think that's much better than some rifle scope although only in the US.

Attached: 1550740243365.gif (627x502, 940K)

Hello who do you mean by gen 2 and gen 3 I did some duck duck going but couldn't find it
Thanks, user

Generation 2 and 3 night optical/observation device (NOD)

Attached: 1550740394476[1].jpg (1200x819, 121K)

Is the "scout" line also ITAR? They're FLIR so I'm guessing yes.

Go back to bed Bruce.

Yeah, FLIR too. Shit have you seen the hybrid FLIR+Light amplification stuff? I would literally give my left nut.

If you have this amount of money at your disposal and you do not need many units (1) you could get the meme NODs which allegedly cost 40k and are only available to LE/MIL.

tnvc.com/shop/l-3-gpnvg-18/

This is only if you want the absolute top notch NODs which if you are going against angry Tyrones I don't think you really need them. The main advantage these give you is a much wider FOV.

If you want to go a more economic path, you could either get white binos, normal binos, white mono, or normal mono. All of these are Gen 3 or Gen 3+. These cost much less if you need to equip more people.

White binos - tnvc.com/shop/tnv-sentinel-binocular-night-vision-system-l-3-un-filmed-white-phosphor/

Normal binos - tnvc.com/shop/tnv-sentinel-binocular-night-vision-system-l-3-omni-viii/

White mono - tnvc.com/shop/tnvpvs-14-l3-gen3-un-filmed-white-phosphor-2/

Normal mono - tnvc.com/shop/tnvpvs-14-l3-gen3-omni-viii/

Keep in mind all ITAR restrictions apply, and you need a helmet and mounting system to wear these. Also there is quiet a long wait time to get these fresh. However if you really are a glow nigger I assume you can somehow get these to SA. Good luck out there.

Attached: 20190216_162652083_57f7.jpg (1153x1007, 66K)

alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=night vision goggle
Chinks will sell to anyone.

Thanks bud,

Yeah, panoramic is sexy AF, but I'd rather equip a team of 10 than an army of one. I'd only be funding for myself, but I have at least 20 other guys offhand who'd want in on a bulk order, and god-knows how many on Minecraft groups around the country.

Unfortunately, I'm not a glow0nigger, I have contacts in that world, but none have been helpful or economical when it comes to procurement.

What I'm really looking for is decent gen 3 or gen2++ for as little over US$5k as possible.

Binoculars would be NTH but only if the original purpose, I don't see the point in bridging older devices.

White phosphor is also NTH, but again, I don't think the added expense is worth it.

ITAR restrictions are the biggest hurdle, I can get them through customs on this side, but it's getting them out of the US without state department permission that's causing the problems.

I'm hesitant to trust those dirty gooks. I doubt they'd sell anything better than what I can find in the local toyshops.

Lol do you think any military manufactures their own equipment?
No.
It's all made in these shithole countries.
With exeption of the weapons systems.

Attached: z84XyZ1u7u9k3o1_1280.jpg (952x600, 93K)

True, but I've experienced PVS14's manufactured in the US and the Armasight-LarperBS commonly available here, and it's the difference between near-daylight visibility, and staring at a shitty Blairwitch VHS cassette.

The inequity is that the former in the US are running around the same price as the latter here in SA. If we're spending $5-6k on NODS, we want $5-6k's value out of the transaction.

I get that.
You could order one to see how it is but then again I don't know if you've got 6k to spare.
I don't otherwise I'd order you one.
Godspeed user, maybe I'll see you in the killing fields.

Attached: s0UOY01r2qr2so1_1280.jpg (960x550, 128K)

Yep, thanks user, I'll keep a pair of vellies for you.