Ultimately this willl be white peoples future to be racemixed mutts and taken over by this...

Ultimately this willl be white peoples future to be racemixed mutts and taken over by this.I see very little that may change this.Almost zero rightwingers name the jew.Hell only owen benjamin does.The american government is basically 90% israeli duel citizens.I wish white people would wake up they won't all it takes will be another generation.After gen z america the biggest superpower in the world will be 60 plus percent minoritiy young population nothing will change for alot of us our friends will be a majority from our country but your children will live in a brown world.Your taxes are used to replace you.Someone drop whitepills because when america falls so does the entire west.

Attached: averageaerican.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

bump

Nah, by 2050, I think we'll have gene editing and designer babies. Because of this, I would expect to see more blue-eyed blonde-haired babies being born, not less.

Attached: download-7.jpg (216x216, 8K)

Not exactly nigger Jew.

Attached: 0C049CE3-E401-4FF1-9599-DA6AC0281084.jpg (750x494, 102K)

Attached: FEB80F17-3191-4D09-83EB-2A92D8C8BB63.gif (330x294, 2.46M)

So all Americans will look like cute little babies. Nice.

I'm not a jew if this pic is the future great

A supervillain is going to shoot America with a laser that turns everyone into cute mixed babies? That’s weird but cool I guess

i wonder if pedophiles feel worry about the future look of children

I would rather see America burn the nuclear holocaust of WW3 then see that future.

Attached: 1550731158155.jpg (499x269, 24K)

They're fucked as soon as they piss off the white engineering gene pool.
Episcopalians > Ashkenazi jews
White engineering gene pool > Ashkenazi jews

Your wish will be granted.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

>Spotted the discord tranny
can't wait to put a noose around my neck

sheesh we got plenty of rednecks in the world
they arent high iq they just cracking jokes it is basically saying "ur dumb" punchline

>white
>master race
it keeps getting more and more shamefully delusional

You're a gullible retard.

No idea what a “discord tranny” is, but I don’t think you should commit suicide. Just grow out of your current hateful state and abandon edgy Jow Forumstardism.

South Park predicted it

Attached: download.jpg (280x180, 9K)

Your opinion does not matter and neither do you. You'll learn the hard way.

>I...I'm important!! Stop saying my race means nothing and theres nothing special about me
Ouch. At least you can pretend the day of the rope will come.

In 30 years the average American will look like a mulatto? No. The average American will look like a wetback.

gf showed me a picture of a mutt looking like OP pic and said "How cute!"
what do?

Nigger lips are cute?What is wrong with her

You a jew?

Who cares? It’s just a phenotype.

Even the Nazis won’t get a day of the Rope. U.N doesn’t mandate executions.

All human behavioral traits are heritable. Political orientation is heritable. Fertility preferences are heritable. There is strong correlation between political orientation and fertility preferences. The “breeders” subgroup of the larger group will become the majority percentage of the group over several generations after the Malthusian constraints for fertility rates fell away at around the time of the Industrial Revolution.

There’s no need for pessimism because there’s going to be more White people than you know what to do with if behavioral traits are heritable (which they are) and there’s no planet wide catastrophe.

Attached: 1DB524CC-DAE0-4B37-8D68-4D3665B8C545.png (611x759, 398K)

>searching desperately to find somekind of justification to disregard my opinion
Thought it didn't matter?

You've lost me.

Who gives a fuck?

Name one positive America has done for the world in 300 years

I hope it becomes a sub-60 iq country so that the chinks will use them for slave labor

Attached: shiff.png (1400x562, 198K)

I want to believe

Just have a basic understanding of evolution. No need for a belief.

Take that as a yes.

It will ends like South Africa, only with Latinos taking power instead of Blacks. But the biggest superpower will speak mandarin, and 90% of its population will be pure blood Han.

Attached: _105668608_gettyimages-473267228.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

>pure blood Han

Attached: BEA8B609-AF5B-4163-AC82-68F8904926D9.jpg (455x1024, 67K)

Peter Zeihan is laughing at you.

mfw moving back to russia in a month and no more race mixing sickness

Attached: stop-my-penis-ezulzv.jpg (800x479, 59K)

How the fuck is that even possible 40 mil niggers 300 mil not niggers.