Hot off the presses

LOL at this dude

Attached: 4669A776-5911-4132-A544-DF940299B331.jpg (4032x3024, 2.31M)

>The wording
>The formating
>The composition
really captures the workings of Press.

Would be better if they didn't have to put that bit of copy that says "Chicago cops say..."

Stupid libel laws ruin all the fun.

JUSSTED SMOLLETT

I still believe him

He started an important conversation

back to r/politics with you

Attached: red1479230955056.jpg (800x820, 149K)

A bit Twilight Zoney.
Dude created a hoax to portray white Trump supporters as racist violent lynchers.
Now the liberals and MSM are openly targeting and lynching him verbally.

Attached: 1550545842518.png (1074x1653, 1.43M)

Jailing him would be racist and antisemitic. He'll walk.

is it just me or did they give him the OJ treatment?

Attached: A5F2802A-4491-4F98-9946-298B355883DD.jpg (416x639, 118K)

More proof niggers are genuinely incompetent at everything.

LULZ

about niggers, fags and celebrities.

I love how they framed the photo like a mug shot...nice touch.

>black
>plan

Kek me too

Attached: (Smiles in Chinese).jpg (576x1024, 77K)

I wonder if he was so deep in his liberal echo chambers, social justice delusions and Trump derangement syndrome, that he genuinely thought that his story of racist whites in MAGA hats wandering streets of Chicago during cold winter night carrying around a noose and bleach was believable.

ho ho ho

Attached: hoho.jpg (125x78, 2K)

>believe women and niggers

What worries me is that when he's finally forced to admit he fabricated the whole thing, people will rush to his defense for having "started a conversation" and having "brought important concerns to light" or some other bullshit.

another prototypical narcissistic sociopathic behavior by someone 'born' with all the genetic proclivities towards sodomy. Ridiculous. Firing squad for un repentant buttfuckers.

>streets of Chicago
To add to that the Chicago FINANCIAL district. One of the most secure places in the city with security cameras around most corners (cause banks install them just in case). I mean, at least he could have gone to the bad part of town.

I STAND WITH JUSSIE!

Attached: hAzgR2L.jpg (814x1024, 123K)

I like how they made him bleach white for the front page.

Attached: 76867868.jpg (586x602, 61K)

He was smart enough to not risk actually getting beaten and robbed by niggers.

The truth and the outcome are irrelevant. The damage has already been done. Regardless of how well you think he got, or will get, what he deserves, and how many times they say it was a lie; when they memory hole it -it's always the first reaction and resonates with people the most and gets hooked in their subconscious. The damage is already done.

His Nigerian bodyguards could have kept him safe. Anyway at least not a place where there would have to be abundant footage of the attackers

This meme needs to have the attackers be black with skimasks. Not huwhite

The US is such a nice place you have to hire niggers from the 3rd world to commit racist attacks

Is that good or bad professor?

Maybe with some, but for a lot of others the feeling of being deceived, cheated, and embarrassed by a self-centered liar will be just as powerful. People don't like being tricked.

For which he will receive medals and parades in his honor. Soon they will be naming streets and parks for him. A true hero of the revolution.

man this is why the jews most of the time never try to get police involved

blacks just dont get it, the increased itnitial legitamacy is not worth the prison

0/10 fake hate crime

PShaw! The kike media will memory hole the “inconvenient” parts of this story. Jussie is a true hero of the revolution. His courage will be exalted.

Yup
also
>Chicago
>Trump supporters
what was this gay nigger thinking

even if he was, why throw away a life on easy mode for this? the msm reacting to this the way it does just reaffirmed my belief that he's the fall guy. they won't go after his backers

nah he's damaged goods to the left now

Why does that dog look like its gonna say the N word?

This.

To this day, everyone thinks John DeLorean served prison time for cocaine (random example).

Attached: Delorean_DMC-12_side.jpg (800x571, 37K)

There's a big fuck-off difference between saying "If this is true, it's a bad thing" and saying "This absolutely happened and how dare you question it". This faggot is just trying to make himself look like less of a gullible idiot and, of course, drag FRONALD FLUMPF into this. What a mega faggot.

HOL UP, SO YOUZ BE SAYIN, WE WUZ WHITE SUPREMACIST N SHIT?!

There's something very unsettling about Jussie's look and demeanor. Doesn't look trustworthy at all

Justin (((Richburg)))

>Christine Blasey Ford
liar, no punishment
>Chief Bullshitter
liar, possible financial punishment pending
>Just Smollett
liar, criminal punishment pending but not likely

How many leftists have to be caught before normies start to realize they are all liars who never hold their own to any standards?

The media might, but we won't. They memory-hole inconvenient hoaxes all the time, but this time they made the mistake of blowing it up too big to simply forget. More likely, they'll try alter the narrative or just drown it out with something else. Just don't let the normies forget this. Ever.

SHEEEEEEEIIIIIT

Attached: 121EFF6D-36EA-41B1-9AE6-0FB84809E04E.jpg (563x497, 41K)

>just drown it out with something else
probably what that anti-govt Coast Guard hitman shit was all about

In the old days there was justice and pride, so people would just kill themselves in shame. Now no one has any integrity and this fuck will weasel out like a little nig that he is. Jew
/nig hybrid is the worst.

absolutely

>In the old days there was justice and pride.
For Niggers? When did that happen

Great

Attached: 1549816379131.png (1500x1200, 192K)

spooky

begone circle

Kike should be Jew so it can be posted on Facebook

jew/gook hybrids are not far off
a reminder that that roast wasn't even charged despite wasting police time herself

Attached: 19-emma-sulkowicz.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 101K)

Just got a push notification from Fox. He’s been arrested. Someone post a screen of his mugshot. Smile boi has reached peak JUST levels.

I wonder if the Dutch state propaganda tv will follow up on this. They felt the need to report about the initial 'incident'.

They are just outsourcing hate crimes US citizens are too lazy to commit

If Trump hadn’t spoken out against it people like this dipshit would’ve said he condoned it.

N O I C E
O
I
C
E

A+

So I assume every time there's an alleged hate crime in the news we just spam laughing_jussie.bmp with some caption like "sure that happened" until it drives everyone nuts and derails any conversation about racial attacks, right?

There are more hate crime hoaxes and violence against Trump supporters than actual hate crimes by Trump supporters.

Racial attacks? You're a fucking nigger idiot.

Which is funny because every day I fantasize more and more about civil war. They're going to create a situation they cannot contain. They think it will be one or two one off crazies. I bet because of their actions (and the MSM) that there are tens of thousands of homical conservatives buying weapons and ammo right now. They're allowing these conservative factions to dehumanize them, shit will pop off eventually.

Jussies friends buying ski masks and red hats.

Attached: Nigerian Brothers Buying Supplies For Jussie Smollett.webm (1280x720, 1.68M)

No-one cared who they were until they put on the masks.

Saved, verifying now..

Wheres the subway?

Congratulations, you got yourselves caught. What's the next step of your master plan?

Attached: lol.png (1559x584, 138K)

This is MAGA country nigger

Underb8ted

Attached: 1550745013177.jpg (3024x4032, 3.93M)

No one would've actually been outside in negative temperatures at 3 AM besides maybe some frozen homeless popsicles

Sing this to the tune of Old Grey Mare:

Jussie's gonna flip on the Democrat mafia
democrat mafia
democrat mafia
Jussie's gonna flip on the Democrat mafia
and sing like a bird in a cage.

Not unless you want to get caught out gloating the one time it's totally real

is this satire?

Crashing the narrative... WITH NO SURVIVORS

Cause you racist, bogan

>SA
Holy fuck did they chug that estrogen laced koolaid. They fucking inject themselves with it.

No, that's SA. The place Moot got banned from so he made this place.

Nevar forget.

Attached: krasserstein.jpg (785x591, 441K)

haha nope. i got banned from sa three years ago for "denying the gender spectrum"

This.
2 minutes in a room with the leftists he ridiculed, and you'll have the justification for an anti-lynching law.

Thanks for rotating it but it's 3.9MB you piece of shit.

Immigrants do the jobs Americans won't.

>2020
>All demonrat hoaxes exposed
>Extreme scrutiny
>Jews push harder to defend their zionism bullshit
>Backfires under the new neon sun
>Mass suicides
>Mass false flags none of which work
>West shuts its self off from the world
>Russia destroys china and seals itself off
>The east is renamed the dead lands

You think it's crazy, but it's inevitable. we are going to watch the world burn

Attached: 1520896965612.jpg (960x720, 129K)

Bye Jussie. See you when you gotta post bail.

Attached: a.png (1081x822, 799K)

hello, brother.

>I'd be looking for some sort of evidence that can't be easily planted or fabricated by police to really convince me it was faked.

What more does he fucking need? What proof is above question according to him?

When they got lynched.

JUSTie

Sounds good. You'll be right 99/100 too.

Crashing Kamala Harris' campaign with no survivors.

They expect one of us in the wreckage

Attached: 2017-05-18T16-48-31-666Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg (1067x600, 49K)

Attached: 1550717369868.jpg (471x532, 43K)

Have we started the fire?

>Buying all that shit in one place
These fucking nignogs

Leave JUSsie to me...

Attached: mike_pence.jpg (386x360, 63K)

Attached: real version.jpg (814x1024, 200K)

we need JUSTICE for all blacks who are held back by whites!

Attached: 1550747916665.jpg (814x1024, 118K)

Actual footage

Attached: Jussie.png (814x1024, 908K)