Why can't the jews just leave us alone?

Why can't the jews just leave us alone?

Attached: ik43m0d4i0uz.png (635x473, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patriot.dk/ravage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They never left anyone alone throughout history, stretching all the way back to Persia, why would they now?

Because they are leeches and leeches need blood

I wish the guy in charge of the missile station in Iran would sneeze and accidentally hit ALL of the red buttons aimed for israhell

Do you ask a fish why lives in the water?

Why can't the goys just do as we say?

my wife and 2 daughters does everything her jewish bull says while i jerk my tiny chinese cock in the corner

whoops forgot to put on chinese flag

Good, the rabi will be pleased

Attached: ADF69C69-14E4-4FC5-8A8F-DBFEAB3E0DAE.jpg (1080x1440, 216K)

They're parasites. This has been covered.

>They think they have a choice

Attached: nope.png (564x811, 33K)

"A scorpion asks a frog to carry it across a river. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung, but the scorpion argues that if it did so, they would both drown. Considering this, the frog agrees, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. When the frog asks the scorpion why the scorpion replies that it was in its nature to do so."

The jew cannot stop even if it wanted to. It is doing things according to its nature. Why does a cat play with its prey? Because it is evil?

Don't post in my fred okay?

no

I'm not jewish

patriot.dk/ravage.html

“We Jews, we, the destroyers, will remain the destroyers for ever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs and demands. We will for ever destroy because we need a world of our own…”

– Maurice Samuels, You Gentiles. 1942.

this

Attached: 484CFFD2-47C5-4193-B3BD-5F367008E483.jpg (490x437, 61K)

T-thank you God for picking them as your c-chosen people. thanks for this unending cancer.

Attached: whythingsdothings.jpg (238x212, 15K)

I try to play vidya and read news but they really trigger me. I wish they would fuck off because they're already won, why continue? Let it play out Schlomos.

okay continue then

Undermine-mind

/thread

based quote

Why can't you be normal?

God wills it.

Attached: 0718C663-403A-4370-AC99-CA222E34EABC.jpg (747x492, 116K)

Because they're parasites that live off the blood and $$ of us GOYIM.

If they were confined to their stolen state of Apartheid Israel, the whole nation would turn on itself, since parasites need the blood of others to survive.

Attached: JewRacist.jpg (1400x1400, 504K)

No God would allow this kind of sickness. Try again Shlomo.

Attached: MohelRabbis.jpg (564x509, 55K)

Follow your 10 commandments faggot.

What have they done to you?

Respect them for their tremendous success at demoralizing the West, but treat them as they treat you; as an enemy. No black pills needed, only Sun Tzu.