They told me it was impossible. So, I did it

Attached: Elizabeth_Holmes_2014_cropped-640x739.jpg (640x478, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patch.com/new-york/gramercy-murray-hill/martin-shkreli-will-stay-prison-until-2023
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fake bitch

She did nothing wrong

Yeah, a jew would say that

kek

Attached: Theranos Prodigy Bankrupts Company.jpg (668x545, 76K)

She was a scammer from the beginning, pocketing the money of investors, of she actually believed her system could have worked?

Maybe, she is retarded and the board used her because she was the perfect candidate.

member when everyone was "muh female steve jobs"
I member

Free my boy martin

the greatest story of female privilege since Helen of Troy.

Just imagine a 5'7'' Chinese nerd fresh out of Harvard trying to pull that shit.

> be female steve jobs
> invent fraud

of all the fucking people to put in jail, they pick shkreli. how much longer does he have?

Friendly reminder to all Mattis worshipers.
Mattis sits/sat on the Teranos board.

/our guy/ Shkreli gets out of prison on October 18, 2023. Fuck the department of injustice.

patch.com/new-york/gramercy-murray-hill/martin-shkreli-will-stay-prison-until-2023

>October 18, 2023
fuck. i think i heard he's working on shit while in jail. hopefully he's able to get out and drop something incredible on the world. we shouldn't treat our geniuses this way.

you must be a down syndrome paraplegic with cerebral palsy if you idolize martin shkreli.

>she

I'll rake you with my spastic hands.

are you trying to argue that he's not a genius? i don't "idolize him" and i didnt follow him very closely but he's quite clearly a genius, and i admire that.

So did she end up getting a prison sentence?

He was retarded enough to act smug and chat shit, the whole justice is blind stuff isn't true. You piss of the judge or the system and they will gun for you hard. He should have just shut the fuck up and been all apologetic.

He did it for the lulz. That's why he is /our guy/.

I member

He ended up in prison though so he loses in the end

You must have a very low opinion of yourself if you think Shkreli is a genius.

Shkreli was a gambler who got lucky once as an intern. Then he spent his entire investing career trying to replicate that idiotic all-in trade and lost tens of millions of dollars in the process.

He's sitting in a cage because he knowingly, intentionally defrauded his investors and only managed to return their money (and yes, some "profit" / hush money) by conning another batch of suckers into buying a pharma company, which he promptly looted, leaving those latest investors holding the new bag. That's a pyramid scheme.

And on top of all of this; he could have walked away with a slap on the wrist if he had just kept his mouth shut, but his ego wouldn't let him.

She has not had a day in court yet, and probably won't. She settled with the SEC and repaid her politically connected investors, only the smaller fries got burned.

There's been ample evidence for a prosecution for years, multiple documentaries are about to come out.

im just glad she has no kids TBQH senpai

Holmes + 1 Jewish professor managed to make billions scamming people just by using a deep voice and shouting >muh bagina whenever anyone criticized her. Really shows you the state of humanity today.

hasn't he personally developed pills to help treat people with rare conditions? genuinely asking

hes not a pharmacist, so he can't develop pills

what he did was smartly use the system to buy patents and rights to certain drugs for people with rare conditions , and then make insurance companies pay huge margins on them

(((Kissinger))) too.

yea, that's what he's been doing recently but i thought his background was in developing a few pills that helped treat rare conditions.

also, anyone else recall him filming himself get scammed out of millions of btc? this was close to when he was about to go to court and i always thought that he was stashing money