Okay i have to hand it to reddit. they won this argument

okay i have to hand it to reddit. they won this argument.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1448x1545, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27507021
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oi Zachy you here m8?

It's a gross misunderstanding of transitioning, one is a practice that wanted to integrate people into society, the other is turning supple young kids into sex objects for our pleasure :)

being homosexual isn't a mental illness so doesn't need to be treated
gender dysphoria is a condition that can be treated by transitioning
reddit wins again

Why are there so many reddit threads?

This

:)

;)

can't argue with this

fuck up josh

Attached: tranny6.jpg (639x619, 98K)

Because they have succeeded in killing this board

>treatment
>over 40% still kill themselves after transitioning

Glad it’s working tbf

Homosexuality is just perversion.
Gender Dysphoria doesn't exist.

looking good mate

You realise that more than 40% kill themselves if they don't transition? So if they are less likely to kill themselves after they transition, I think it's a success

let's see your degree in medicine then mate

Its the same faggots posting the same dull content. Nobody gives a fuck. In all fields folks.. dabble dabble.

BTFO.

Jow Forums has always been a pro Israel board.

For me it's Ruru.

Attached: 1507872480701.jpg (560x600, 44K)

Dear OP and all his samefags: get a fucking life. Or kill yourself. Just do anything other than waste your life like this. You can do better.

>forcing a child with no concept of sexuality to transition is helping them "accepting how they think"
What the fuck? Are these people retarded?

> psychiatry
> medicine

Pick one.

let's see your degree in medicine too then mate

wow, that is violence against us

Can someone link me to some pics of 11 yo boys with tits, i'm researching for a book

BASED ruruposter.

>adult male-bodied man wants to lift bigger weights and have bigger muscles
>"You can't take anabolics! Don't you know how dangerous those things are!"
>little girl's mother says she was born a boy
>"Here's your steroids, sir."

Attached: pol_reverse_colonized.png (890x876, 449K)

Imagine if you pulled that shit about any other mental illness, like a schizoprenic hearing voices whispering in the dark.

Mental therapy: Bugging the shit out of somebody because they think differently.

Hearing aids: Helping someone be the person they want to be, and accepting how they think.

Maybe if they weren’t nine.

I advocate violence against all communists like you

so much for the tolerant right

Fucking fag, You are disgusting and need to die. You literally get another man's shit on your dick.
Mixed with fucking lubricate. Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 245bf926c212af745378ca015a7099f99fc6bee72351608f0e58a763cbbb4d53.jpg (1920x1483, 404K)

I only have a degree in psychiatry.

Anorexics really are too fat and need to stop fucking eating

We need to get that rate up to 100%

>when someone makes up a statistic, so you make one up yourself to counter it

GOTTEM

noticing that you didn't address his points

yeah you should be able to tell it's all me because the OP always has an australian flag

As a homo, yes it is.

This

noticing that you didn't address his points

tbqh I'd disown my kid if it were gay.

i'm pretty sure the rate of suicide increases if they do transition

OH SHIT BTFO

FUCK OFF

TAIWAN ISN'T EVEN A REAL CUNTRY

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1550177659155.webm (1920x1080, 2.07M)

>implying its not a mental illness
>Implying 40% don't die after transition
>Implying these people don't groom their kids openly
>People still defend them because they have the vitcim status
One day everyone will know the facts about trannies and gays and shoot them all like the communist they worship did. No matter what you want to say about Stalin, he did uncuck the future generations of Russia with all that faggot killing.

>largest gay population in europe
>uncucked

gender dysphoria is a mental illness, literally no one debates this
transitioning is the "cure"

>no sources

thank u, next

>it

>be cuckchan
>go on reddit unironically
>tell fellow cuckchanners you went on reddit

Attached: 1549485782593.png (660x652, 182K)

It can also be treated with cyanide, but the treatment has to be humane.

Noticing you don't belong on this board, fag.
I'm not wasting my time with debating some tranny shill. Bet your mother must be very proud of you. She went to so much pain and labour to gave you birth only for her child to become a slut for other men and shilling for faggotry on a board. I don't care what you do, I must even love my enemies, so I love you too as a human but don't try to convince other people to follow you in your sins.

Attached: DztciW1X4AAVaYY.png:large.png (740x491, 205K)

> We identified 28 eligible studies. These studies enrolled 1833 participants with GID (1093 male‐to‐female, 801 female‐to‐male) who underwent sex reassignment that included hormonal therapies. All the studies were observational and most lacked controls. Pooling across studies shows that after sex reassignment, 80% of individuals with GID reported significant improvement in gender dysphoria ; 78% reported significant improvement in psychological symptoms; 80% reported significant improvement in quality of life; and 72% reported significant improvement in sexual function

Hormonal therapy and sex reassignment: a systematic review and meta‐analysis of quality of life and psychosocial outcomes

yes, regardless of their sex.
I'm not raising a genetic dead end.

Ye they do

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27507021

Not even that hard to look up

Wrong and wrong. Homosexuality is defiance of the very nature of life and means you are a genetic dead end. If that's not a mental illness I don't know what is.
And the treatment for gender dysphoria is therapy. Not reinforcing the delusion even further. Especially not with irreversible changes that will cause the person to suicide when they come to regret the transition later on in life.
It's plain evil to inject kids with hormones in a futile attempt to change their gender. Might as well sign their death warrant.

Your link has literally nothing to do with my argument that gender dysphoria is a well documented and accepted as a mental illness in the medical community

You lefty fags are seriously the most pathetic fucking thing I have seen in a long time.

> deriving an ought from an is
> appeal to nature fallacy
yikes

okay this is epic

So true

noticing you still haven't addressed his points

thank u, next

>implying a 9-year-old has the moral compass and developed mind to fully understand the consequences of their actions
Reddit is fucking retarded.

still waiting for a reply to this
If your argument is "I hate trannies lol" then there's nothing much more to debate, just admit your position is rooted in ignorance and move on

You said Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness but there are a vast number of studies that exist, that say it's due to environmental factors

And there are a number of studies say that say that the targets for gender dysphoria are for people who are Psychologicallly Vulnerabile, and don't actually have any kind of dysphoria

Attached: proof.png (925x691, 114K)

most of them have trouble finding a sap that's pathetic enough to even look at their axe wound, and end up killing themselves.
Those numbers are bullshit.

>>largest gay population in europe

Russia has by far the largest total population of any country in Europe, you moron.

I never contended that it was genetic you dumbfuck. A mental illness doesn't have to be "genetic" to manifest itself.
> I don't like the numbers so I'm going to ignore them and persist with my Jow Forumsthink
yeah thats gonna be a yikes from me

>72% reported significant improvement in sexual function

Most trannies can't even have sex with their patchwork vaginas. It is a literal wound that is constantly trying to heal itself. That's why they have to dilate their gashes 2 or 3 times a day.

Show him yours

I don't have a personal opinion, I'm just saying it's an outright lie.
Transitioning is a symptom, not a cure.

> calling a meta-analysis of 2000 people a "lie" because it doesn't conform to your worldview

But nobody thinks trannys are hot except mentally ill men.

I have a rare condition called "identity dysphoria." It means I believe I am Napoleon even if I don't live in the same era and don't look like him. Luckily it can be treated by transitioning. I just need surgery to dye my hair brown and shorten my legs a bit.

Ok, I will address his points. The cure is not transitioning. The cure is a bullet in the head.

More than half of transgender male teens who participated in the survey reported attempting suicide in their lifetime, while 29.9 percent of transgender female teens said they attempted suicide. Among non-binary youth, 41.8 percent of respondents stated that they had attempted suicide at some point in their lives.

Attached: dd.jpg (236x213, 14K)

Yeah because people treat them like shit.

Also 40% don't kill themselves. That was a miscalculated suicide attempt rate.

>implying humans aren’t inherently illogical by nature and society hasn’t been going down a slippery slope for a long time
I remember my psychology professor saying that GID was a thing. Now that’s wrong apparently.

You realize psychiatrists are literally medical doctors, right?

The fact that this shit is legal and encouraged by our media is proof that we live in the end times. Hopefully the cataclysm will come soon.

Attached: 1549646694919.jpg (720x546, 65K)

LGBT is really shooting themselves in the foot with all this stuff. Most people don’t care about gays, after all what two consenting people do behind closed doors is nobody’s business but their own. But it turns out that the overwhelming majority of people are really disturbed by mutilating the bodies of children and fucking their brains up with hormones, and by the denial of very basic science that people learn in the 5th grade just in the name of advancing an agenda

Attached: 90066EF6-7579-477A-9E97-D208D975B982.jpg (1927x2048, 461K)

By that logic, white males should have the highest suicide rate per capita right? They're, without a doubt, the most hated race/gender combo in the entire world.

>thinking a PhD. makes you a "doctor"
LOL

Lol rekt by Nederlands

They are in power and they LOVE to show the people how powerless the people are.

Attached: megalia emoji.png (1063x599, 208K)

Attached: 1550006839198.jpg (1552x7337, 2.6M)

Wait you don't think mental illness can have environmental factors?

>mentally ill person suffers from delusions
>they get happier if you pretend their delusions are real
What a shock.

>Children

Attached: noselfawareness.jpg (640x656, 106K)

No they're not though. Just a few overly sensitive babies who think a black guy and white woman on a commercial is a direct attack.

this is not addressing his points

>be me in 3rd grade, 2004
>went around telling my classmates I think I'm half boy half girl
>sometimes I'd even say I was a girl
>my teachers knew I said that, they ignored it
>stopped doing that before 6th grade

It's scary to imagine that if I was in school saying that stuff now, I would be seeing a therapist and possibly end up on hormones.

Attached: 1550246337700.jpg (3000x3942, 432K)

The thing I don't understand is why gender confused boys are never injected with testosterone instead of estrogen, and vice versa for girls.

If allowing someone to indulge in their "delusion" makes them happy (and doesn't harm anyone else), why would you be against that?

But in order to treat something with changing the chemical make-up of a person why would you not treat them first through a change in environmental factors to cure the dysphoria

Otherwise wouldn't it seem that the Dysphoria is simply systematic pharmaceutical indoctrination?

>We're going to get you sick and tell you you're sick, so that you can pay us thousands of dollars to make you better

Attached: $_3.jpg (345x500, 41K)