Undercover on the biggest Muslim discord Server

Ok so for the last couple of months, I have gone under cover on if not the biggest but one of the biggest muslim discord servers.

Obviously I was acting like was intrested and not insulting the religion as that would result in a instant ban and getting kicked off the server.

It's all real everything people fear is true. There are extremists openly operating on this server who support Isis, and the level people are at "moderates" are crazy extreme.

This religion is so filled with hate, hate for us the kuffar the disbelievers. I have gathered some information and plan to report some of the most extreme users to government agencies (any suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated.

I know this could be seen as a fruitless task, that I should of just believed what everyone was telling me.

To be honest its much worse than I ever thought. I have gained there trust and I do not plan on giving myself up yet.

They are open Salafists and Wahabis.

God help us. Awake people something must be done.

Attached: muslim.jpg (740x500, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.me/page/muslimchat
youtu.be/tZxH4QYLRQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop being racist islamephobe and stop invading Muslims safe spaces

Attached: muslims.jpg (1200x630, 126K)

Post evidence

Nice larp

Thanks.

Post screen shots of interesting conversations. Hide your tag/anything indicating your account

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 11.26.49 am.png (627x135, 30K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 5.30.28 pm.png (455x114, 19K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 7.26.04 pm.png (559x132, 21K)

alot of the other stuff is voice recordings and I know this isn't shocking but im now working on documenting everything

Post some of their "operations". I can hardly believe that anyone would use Discord for terrorist shit.

They subtly support it, without actually being terrorists themselves.

at least openly on discord.

pics or it didn't happen

>Not posting invite link so we can spread the word of Jesus Christ

>(any suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated.

GCHQ, NSA, FBI, NCA. Depends which country you're in.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 7.34.32 pm.png (381x120, 28K)

So they're like the brown muslim version of us
Are they incels too?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 7.32.41 pm.png (392x62, 17K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 7.33.32 pm.png (386x83, 22K)

but they will instantly ban anyone who trieskind of, id say they are like us less incel though

REEEE, Just gib invite link! Or point us to a place we can find one.

Of course they are
Wling to be some posters on Jow Forums is from that discord

Call your local FBI field office and ask if you can come in and talk to their anti-terrorism unit and tell them what you're doing and what you've seen and they'll probably use you to set up some kind of sting operation. Sounds like fun to me.

i would, but i'm worried some autist is going to talk about this post

ah what the hell.. discord.me/page/muslimchat

you have to be super low key they ban even at the slightest infringement but if u show a genuine intrest in islam like yeah im thinking it could be true blah

If a country did to your homeland what the US has done to the middle east, wouldn't you want to do the same thing?

More information please

Reporting this to the FBI is recommended, but try to see if other agencies have tip lines as well (CIA, NSA)

>invading Muslims safe spaces

[BOMBS GAZA]

The western governments are aware of this and actively import it.

Considering what Muslims have done to my homeland, and all white homelands, I'm completely okay with all out war between us and the sand coons. Islam is evil, the enemy, and needs to be destroyed. The only mistake the US has made up until this point is not slaughtering all of them.

>Hurrdurr I spied on a muslim server to expose how evil they are. Jow Forums where's my attention?
Sounds like a 16 years old who freshly discovered larping.

Attached: sips.jpg (1083x644, 139K)

I can't tell whether they are serious or if this is their version of Deus Vult shitposting.

Probably a bit off both just like with deus vult shitposting

ur a boomer or a offspring boomer?. user fren their going after generation last. don't worry. stay safe and don't talk to those monkeys

>American shall liberate all their gayz soon, user
>"free da gayz worldwide" is Trump's 2020 campaign slogan. Trust trump.
>do not worry user. ALL muslims will soon be gay. Then there shall finally be peace in the world

Attached: 1550700221221.jpg (582x622, 93K)

> live in a place where you have to fear every day that high velocity shrapnel is going to kill your children so that Dick Cheney and an ex-CIA director can sit on the board of directors for an energy company stationed in illegally occupied territory.

You should consider yourself lucky that only a few get pissed off enough to run your lard asses over with a van once or twice a year.

HHAAHAH i Just joined and will rebuke them in Jesus name. Bunch of devils

THEY BANNED ME AHAHAH

Post the discord link or this is a larp.

Attached: 51777807_10205406596561664_1167168525308002304_n.jpg (604x750, 50K)

bump

I think we must find a way to expose them...
Maybe setting up a scandal with the democratic party too.

>discord.me/page/muslimchat

They banned me

Nice godspeed user

uh user we're all converting to Islam here, it's the only way to save the white race, educate yourself

youtu.be/tZxH4QYLRQY

What did you get banned for saying?

Kys kike religion

Attached: Amerimutt le 56.jpg (1665x1100, 257K)

Nice larp faggot

muslims don't really need to be told stuff about the kuffar, we know. I'm pretty sure there's some faggot jew behind the discord page because if this isn't fake and gay I don't know what is kek

yeah coz u gotta play it smart and not go low key

Muslims all have 15 children and give zero fucks about any of them outside of the gibs they can bring in.

kys mudslime you worship a pedophile

Based Zahra destroys basedmen and roasties

Indeed it's a kike religion, full of homosexual filth and coal burners.

Attached: 1548007780453.jpg (500x662, 153K)

Low IQ vermin are no threat, the last 3 years have woken normies up and they now hate and distrust anything to do with jizzlam.

The more the globalist media push the religion of peace canard the more they discredit themselves.

I called muhammed a pig and that they were gonna burn in hell.

Attached: 1549149463606.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

No I don't. We don't worship humans like christians.

>invading Muslims safe spaces
>safe spaces
you mean the white Christian places?

Attached: 1510146296573.jpg (540x786, 88K)

>old /pol, lets raid them xD
>nu /pol, its vain and boring to do anything but circlejerk
youre all so stale

Well done lad. Short and sweet.

No you worship a demon and his half retarded, child fucking, mouthpiece.

lmao, nice

Could you emphasize to me what tolerance is?
Image related.

Attached: faggotreadcheese.jpg (893x960, 139K)

Still wrong, amerifat

That is accurate.

No, every male muslim engages in homosex, it is universal as they have no access to women.

Attached: muslimsinufc.jpg (640x636, 120K)

Wait until the Americans actually wake up. Keep this thread alive or make a new one in a few hours. There are plenty of good goyim here ready to do Israel's work for them.

>doesnt deny Mohammad was a Pedo.

I mean, if your Gods cool with fucking children, and told people to fuck children, Then odds are your God fucks children. Allah is a false God, and the one true God will smite you for your sins. You really think you can justify the actions your fucked religion has done and advocates for? The world is waking up to your bullshit ahkmed and soon you will be nuked to the fucking ground. God i cant wait for it to happen. It wont be by us either, it'll be your greatest enemy, the Jews, Israel who does it for us. Hows that feel.

You entered an ISIS and then you complain why they hate kuffar?!

It's just like browsing Jow Forums and complaining about people who hate Kikes.

Attached: 1550594841355.png (1200x1042, 247K)

Based digits confirm.

an ISIS server**

Not really sure what to make of this thread. What you posted looks like typical edgelord shit you find on a lot of places on the web even here from the stormweenies. Gross? Hateful? Disguesting views and toxic ideology? That isn't by itself illegal. I dont know about the laws on stuff but seems like your curiosity might get you in a pickel. Cops would prolly want you to set something up like find out whose got what and where woo woo. That would be on your back and if you did play that game whose to say that they wouldnt toss you into the criminal charges as well?

That being said,
If you are seeing somthing illegal like actual plotting to hurt people and logicistics you have a duty to totally report it to the authorities.

Attached: 5235.jpg (1241x1541, 145K)

>Haha, I called Muhammad a pig. Look how based I am!1!1!

Attached: 1550488617224.jpg (600x484, 43K)

Attached: 1549073905079.png (638x708, 558K)

can't wait for Arabia to one day be christian again, God willing. the land of the prophets will leave the errors of isl*m and stop idolizing the black cube of paganism and the insane lunatic muhamm*d. to all fanatical muslims I tell you this
> kes emak ya 7mar

Attached: 7880422_orig.jpg (600x766, 123K)

kek haven't you read the prophecy? Jews lose this one.

>autistic amerimutt babbeling: Fedora Edition.
It's okay, fattie. Islam cant fit in a head full of McDonald's shitty grease anyways. Meanwhile you're larping as if you had the nuke keys, Schlomoh will turn your neighbourhood into a black one, that way you they can cuck you and your family with ease. Keep the spergouts, double digit IQ fat fuck.

>No evidence
>A Jew posts straight after
>Meme flag
>Doesn't go into detail about where these Muslims live

He asked me you muslim pig.

lol it's true and one of those things they don't like to talk about. Cousins, brothers, friends they all fuck each other because they aren't allowed to be alone with women and fuck them. Literally a religion full of angry closet faggots.

>salafist and wahabbist
So ISIS then. Literally people who is working towards then end of the world, in other words not following teachings.

>inbred boy fucker doesn't understand
color me surprised

>can't read
>can't write
>fucks a nine year old
>pray to a black cube built for idols to demons
Oh would you look at that.

Death to Whites

Can't hear the autism you are coming up with

Attached: canthearyoufam.jpg (420x440, 26K)

Got banned right away, just named myself Moe Homad

Not all muslims are bad. I went to Atlanta once and the nation of islam did security for a Christian concert in a hotel I was staying at. It was real cool. The pianist singer sounded and looked like Alicia Keys and there was a cuban guitarist. It was a packed standing room only. Everyone was very polite. Atlanta is a very cool city not the middle east though.

muslims are always like this. they do all kinds of tawdry shit then when someone points it out they scurry away like cockroaches in the light

Attached: 1420760248847.png (1024x1024, 676K)

>muslim discord server
>speaking in english but have arabic names
Ok

It's funny becuase the roman catholic church still controls the world (I'm not a catholic I'm a bible believer) And they are the conspirators of the world.

I'm telling you this becuase they will have crusades again and will kill all muslims. They will do a treaty with israel becuase israel wnats the muslims dead. Then the catholics will turn on the jews after they killed the muslims.

Trust me achmed, islam will be irrelevant in 20 years.

kek

>hasn't even read his own false religion's book of made up, plagiarized, bullshit
Why am I not surprised.

'Now go and strike the Infidel and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.” Surah 27:63

“Happy is he who repays the infidel for what they have done to us – he who seizes their infants and dashes them against the rocks.” – Surah 34:12

“So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight. When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. He said to her, ‘Get up; let’s go.’ But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.” – Surah 135:27

“A Wife, must submit to her husband as to Allah.” – Surah 5:22

“When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again.” – Surah 21: 7-8

You've been following these teaching for thousands of years and look where its got you, fucking at the bottom, worse conditions the AFRICA how do you preform worse then Niggers, even after you enslaved 100million of them to do what? Clearly not build shit in your home country look at it. Its fucking nothing. You realize in 200 Years our country built what it has, you've been there for so long and havent done shit but fuck goats, children and kill each other. Fucking impressive.

Attached: 1548748641410.jpg (374x378, 15K)

I mean the muslims see as us a weak people but we have snapped before and we will snap again its just not quite at the level yet for it to explode.

You really needed confirmation? lets put it this way, if they ever had the opportunity to vote in an Islamic government in a Western nation (and they almost certainly will in the next few decades) at least 80% of the current muslim population in Europe would do it, that includes the so called "moderates". If there was ever a civil war true colors would be shown and all the hardline west hating islamists would come crawling out of the woodwork, armed and trained in countries with strict gun control. The "moderates" are the ones that right now are only passively engaging in the invasion/takeover through breeding and voting rather than actively beheading you.

if that is your evidence you can also hand Jow Forums to the popo