I am dreaming of a way to kill!

They're at it again.

>White Power! I'm gonna kill Pelosi and Joe Scarborough! MAGA!!! Sieg Heil!

msn.com/en-us/news/us/self-proclaimed-white-nationalist-planned-mass-terror-attack-government-says-i-am-dreaming-of-a-way-to-kill-almost-every-last-person-on-earth/ar-BBTS5sH

Attached: Coast Guard Asset.png (817x462, 652K)

> Reported to FBI

Why would you say that

Attached: Arnold.png (355x450, 195K)

Go for it Vlad. I'm not going to help, but I'm definitely not going to stop you.

>kill-almost-every-last-person-on-earth
>white supremacist
wat

God this shit is just so fucking blatantly glow in the dark
I would ask if they honestly think anyone is stupid enough to buy this for a second but normies definitely are.

> almost
Maybe he would leave very few wypipo behind.

The last few days have been dominated by this Smolett lie and then "look, we found a radical right wing nut job who was planning to kill democrats and "journalists", thank goodness we caught him before he could do any harm!

It's from the article. I guess I should have put it in quotes.

Their credibility is indelible in the hippocampus.

People are calling this fake... but isn't that like what half of the people here are saying? Just because someone wasn't just day dreaming means it's fake?

Glow niggas please go home

Attached: image.jpg (280x360, 77K)

This board used to be about posting irony and sarcasm. Now, it's become a breeding ground for inciting violence. inb4 you all just gave legal standing for this board to be both raided and shut down.

>This board used to be about posting irony and sarcasm.

>Took the post literally.
>Didn't read the linked story.

You can't walk balk the violence that the culture of this board is inciting. You nu-pol tards don't even know what lasting damage you are doing to free speech and civil liberties by this.

Jussie Smollett?

>chekt and kekt
No, but soft-clap jokes won't distract from how pol disciples go on to carry out the violence called for on this board. The tenets of free speech is now just an apparition in the small minds of deep state LEA trolls. It won't take much before sites just offering independent political discussion become targets for raids. And incitements that many post and extol and admire on pol will only bring on that tipping point much sooner.

Omfg u r a faggot

>fuck us in our ass with faggots and shitskins
>think we wouldn't fight back

Attached: 150248573.jpg (227x222, 6K)

Why did you change your memefag? I liked you better as a faggot.

It seems Russians really hate pelosi's love for Trump

What can we fo to protect our best political assets ?

Attached: love-boat.jpg (998x705, 92K)

GAS

Nobody I have seen post has suggested they personally was going to do a damn thing.

>balk
Any way jew, turn the meme flag off when you're talking.
Also yes this is glow in the dark CIA niggers.