I got myself a blonde virgin Portuguese girl...

I got myself a blonde virgin Portuguese girl, gonna marry and have many kids she moves to Macedonia with me - she's also converting to Orthodox. Did I do good Jow Forums?

Attached: Bulgarian.png (439x805, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRMSvKIMyYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post her feat with timestamp or it never happened.

>portugeese
>white
>jew on a stick
at least you're staying here, although, the albozegification of of your country might be imminent

>bled first time (and I knew she wasn't on her period)
>we both already share the same values of family, against racemixing etc
>had time alone with her phone one time, decided to go thru it out of boredom and found texts of her asking her female friend about having her first and if it hurts just a week before we had ours.
And yes, she's Catholic. I thought I could never find my perfect girl but boys, I can tell you first hand it will all come to you eventually.

Attached: 1550728316266.jpg (200x200, 27K)

>she moves to Macedonia with me
You both have to go back

When you go back to turkey

I don't take orders from a self hating bulgar

What's your problem then?

this! nao!

>Imblying i'm larping

Attached: larp.png (485x563, 470K)

>Did I do good Jow Forums?
>Macedonia
>LAPRing as Bulgarian
No. No you did not.

She's balding dude.

NO race mixing, get yourself a slav and let alone meds. asshole

>nice

Attached: 1549169336321.png (512x512, 112K)

You are not Macedonian. Other than that nothing
Congratulations for your girlfriend, have many kids and a good life

Yes Aleksander, do me a favor, give her this message, in the name of all portuguese anons:
Vai po caralho;
youtube.com/watch?v=sRMSvKIMyYc

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-210712~2.png (720x913, 537K)

>serbian land
no

Attached: Europe_in_900.png (655x395, 151K)

Based and redpilled we from balkans have to start steling w*stoid women they need real men and we are here to help them escape from their pathetich w*stoids and we have to convert them to orthodoxy and give birth to balkan babys.This is how we destroy W*stoids

Dunno what the laws are over there, but keep your assets out of her reach. It's too easy to trust a snake... er, a woman when you're overcome with oxytocin, and then find out she's been paying Tyrone to stuff her ass with your money.

Best not even mention assets she doesn't have to directly be involved in. Have a safe, or deposit box where you keep your private papers - and keep them private.

No point in lying about stuff, but there's also no point in painting a target on your back.

Gratz on your wedded bliss!

>blonde
>virgin
>Portuguese
Pick 2 and only 2.

T.mad med cuck

Are you mad that the slav bvvl fucked your women because you are all weaklings go kys w*stoid faggot.

Nice, she's a virgin but already has her 40-year-old ass. Rare.

Bruh imagine being a some fair skinned portuguese girl and getting stolen by a hairy albonigger back to his Turkish shithole Holy Fuck what a way to go.

Attached: 1549816379131.png (1500x1200, 192K)

we live in the worst timeline

Attached: fbb6605524ec2e0305da.png (740x416, 522K)

>implying our improvised propeler is a flag and not pic related
>implying we think we are not slavic
>implying Clement and Naum were v*lgarians

Attached: 1200px-Flag_IMARO.svg.png (1200x703, 5K)

Щo кyp бapa пopтyгaлкa вo M*кeдoния?
nice catch btw

>jew on a stick
opposed to tengrism? kek

not politics

quiet heathen
Шo пa нe? Бapeм бapa нeщo.
fuck that commie shit breh

Attached: 1542476782234.png (922x988, 106K)

*Tears in eyes*
Yes, son.

You did very good. We're proud of you.

Shes gonna get fat

That isn't the Japanese flag, it was the flag of their Army and Navy
Japan hasn't changed it's state flag for over 100 years
They still use that flag for their navy and army

Attached: JSDF-Warship-Japan[1].jpg (640x480, 80K)

>useless little knowledge

That's their navy flag. Their army flag has a rising sun in the middle, while the rising sun on the navy flag is a little bit to the left.

The one in the pic is a little bit to the left
Army flag looks like this now
They added yellow frame

Attached: 300px-Flag_of_the_Japan_Self-Defense_Forces.svg[1].png (300x252, 14K)

Correct dude.
Thanks for your response.

Also how is the daily life in Serbia? What do you guys always do in the spare time?

Attached: when-your-three-weeks-into-nofap-but-prom-pics-are-coming.jpg (1280x1186, 548K)

Read books, play video games and chat with friensds in pubs
On a side note:
I see loads of Chinese tourists these days, I think it started with the whole Belt and Road construction in Belgrade
Some schools are even offering Chinese lessons, and almost everyone has a Huawei phone since they are so cheap in comparison to *pple

Hope our boomer tourist cunts don't trouble you guys. You know how fucked up the Chinese tourists are LOL.

Anyway peace and love my friend. Hope we can live peace together to survive this gay earth....

Attached: 28429628_187436305315596_6862887513103532032_n.jpg (480x480, 46K)

They spit too much, but this only makes them fit in more with the locals
At the Kalimegdan fortress you can hear Russian and Chinese laughing at the captured American Humvee at display in front of the Museum, so that's nice

good luck out there

Now post a timestamp of that same room, faggot.

I don't really give a shit about your imaginary gf. The photo is obviously taken from instagram, just look at the dots on the bottom.

Kek’d. However:
>implying you can pick blonde and virgin anywhere these days

You just ruined a good woman with your nigger genes, slavshit. This is why God hates your people.

going through a girls phone isnt cool, violates NAP you commie

Unless you are rich in that Muslim/Albanian majority country by 2050, our economy ain't worse than North """Macedonia""" so that she moves in that country.

Attached: Greek_News_Star_gr_FYROM-Albanians_refugee_camps-28-07-2017.png (913x813, 333K)

My girlfriend is blonde and was a virgin when we met she isn't 100% European though