This is what highscore posting does

youtube.com/watch?v=M8fLL_nOHUI

Next time that you think that you're so lelele funny XDDD lmao and post about how some piece of trash mass shooter didnt get the highscore, think about this: There are actually legitimately retarded 14-16 year olds on this website who read that crap and lack all moral compass or compassion and act on that.
All because you just had to make that joke.

Reminder: This world is filled with utter and total retards. If you tell them that it would be cool to get a "highscore" killing people, they will just believe you. Because there are retarded children here online who read this website and are stupid and faggoty enough to believe that it is cool.

Attached: pol retard.jpg (1200x1004, 142K)

Next time you feel sorry for my tribe please remember we want the white race to go extinct.

fuck off moralfag

But Jews are white

Only Jews, Democrats, and the nigger Enemy count as a point, anons. You high school fellow babbies don't even give xp.

Good goy. You can be a head houseslave in the afterlife.

> All because you just had to make that joke.

Muh collective responsibility!
Muh collective guilt!

Your perspective leads to tyranny, so kindly piss off.

>people are not responsible for their own actions
Why do people think this?

This site is majority 14-16 year olds. This is just part and parcel.

>people are not responsible for their speech
Why do you think this?

>jew irreversably destroys society
>blames internet for what jews did
Multiculturalism and the breakdown of morals leads to isolation of individuals and all the problems you accuse.

Do you think the blood of a beast will pay for your sin? Unless your righteousness exceeds that of the pharisees you will not see heaven. You chose not to believe on the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world, so who is paying for your sin that you might be in the presence of God in heaven?

Apparantly pol is white

>All because you just had to make that joke.

it's not my fault someone can't take a joke. also... who the fuck are you to blame the anons for bullshit that his parents should have taught him? so go fuck off op

Based Jew. Are you the Cohen brothers?

Hopefully to Sarah Silverman

What a bunch of faggots

Where were the parents and appropriate authorities? Let's blame the internet like we used to blame TV and video games not the people responsible!

Next time that you think that you're so lelele funny XDDD lmao and post about how some piece of trash donkey kong player didnt get the highscore, think about this: There are actually legitimately autistic 30-40 year olds on this website who read that crap and lack all moral compass or compassion and act on that.
All because you just had to make that joke.

Reminder: This world is filled with utter and total retards. If you tell them that it would be cool to get a "highscore" in donkey kong, they will just believe you. Because there are retarded boomers here online who read this website and are stupid and faggoty enough to believe that it is cool.

Attached: billy_mays.jpg (640x337, 138K)

The Great Spaghetti Monster forgives you for spilling his pasta. Now do 10 hail macaronis and 4 praise colanders.

That type of person is just gonna be a problem no matter what

Did he get the highscore though?

The majority of Jow Forums is legitimately retarded.

Do people actually kill themselves because some faggot here tells them to?

CHECKEed

kek

>My speech causes others to do bad things
Ok Shlomo

>This world is filled with utter and total retards.
Thanks to whom I wonder.

People only care about bullying when the victim takes revenge

*dabs*

Holy shit man, you are missing the point entirely. Of course the goal is to get the retards locked away or executed so that they don't continue to pollute the genetic stock.
Compassion for retards and disabled people is so fucking stupid. You are making society weaker by propping them up and trying to keep them alive. They are a waste of resources.

>be wh*te
>murder all your younger siblings
fuck white people

>10176▶
>
You all don't fantasize about killing people? You watch Marvel movies and play violent video games for fun. Thinking about death and destruction is easy. Sometimes it's even fun to make satirical comments on the internet about how much you want people to die. That doesn't mean you could or would go through with it. DO people think of fucked up things? Yes. DO they shill have a moral compass? Yes.

The act of killing is a choice. It's just kicking a ball or eating a meal. You don't know when you'll feel hungry, but that hunger does come. Killing, however, isn't the same. But that is an analogy. People don't really do this to play "high score". They simply do it for attention from their peers.

Whether or not you think this guy is good or bad is irrelevant. There are people in place to stop people like him. That is the only reality that you should accept. If you wish to live in a lawless country, that might be easier said than done.

>There are people in place to stop people like him.
>Mass shooting happens.
>WHERE WERE THE SIGNS?!?! WHY DIDN'T THE PARENTS DO ANYTHING?!?!? THE POLICE WERE NOTIFIED?!?!?! HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED?!?!?!
>Every. Fucking. Time.

I'm beginning to think you're one of the fucking retards we're talking about here...

I love killing people, it's what I work with.
And I'm pretty good.

Attached: Delta-Papa-i-Zig.jpg (1600x1071, 270K)

>meme flag
>quality post
>moralfagging

This is a slide thread.

Swedes only kill themselves. If you were serious you’d do some Brevik style housecleaning and get your shit back in order.

Better to exterminate the source.
Killing Afghans in Sweden is a crime, killing them in Afghanistan is fine.

So you're telling me I've got a shot at getting the hi score?

yeah right we are going to educate all the fucked up heads around the world with this webside. dude, come back from orbit. anyone coming to this page was already damaged in the head

I’ve spent a total of 2.5 years in Afghanistan. I didn’t see Swedes doing shit except drinking coffee, shopping at the PX, and playing doctor. They acted exactly the same as they did when I was in Kosovo.

Y’all deployed less dudes than fucking Belgium, less than fucking Estonia, worked that joke called PRT, and even then responded to a couple dudes getting killed (what, a half dozen?) by ceasing what you were calling “combat operations”. Then withdrew completely at the first opportunity.

Fair enough since you’re not NATO, but seriously dude. Drop the tough guy shit. Your people spent more time staging cool Instagram photos than fighting.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Just like Obama said.

This. Nobody here is normal, or even quite right. Including the recent invasion of discord trannies and journos.

>that mass reply
>that wall of text
Didn’t even read a word after Marvel

I fucked a few girls over in Afganistan, they got killed by their village when we left.
Thus I made them die.

Highly doubt it. But if it were true you’d be even worse. Like you’re bragging about fucking a donkey or something. They’re filthy, smell like shit, and are ridden with disease and parasites. You truely are the Canadians of Europe.

Think about this. I'm not their fucking father.
Was the author of Catcher in the Rye responsible for the murder of John Lennon? No? Fuck off and go do your moral crusade somewhere where people actually give a shit about your stupidity.

>mass shooter
They didn't even use guns, they stabbed them all to death you libfag

Guess what?
There are legitimately retarded 14-16 year olds who aren't on this website who are just as insane.
And they have weapons, and if they don't have weapons they'll make them out of the bones of their victims.
This isn't the only place that stupid people can get stupid ideas from stupid people.
Your flag, for example.

King of kek

Imagine being so simple minded that you actually believe what the OP wrote

Attached: 1544313153672.gif (500x455, 466K)

I actually don't engage in this, but here are, whining about it on a Manchurian pie recipe discussion sight, when the first time I've ever heard the concept of "high score" in mass-murder was on a Jew-Hollywood movie called "The Frighteners" with Michael J. Fox, which was presented to the general public long before any Taiwanese basket-weaving sight, or the internet in general, was big.

So why aren't you attacking and chastising Jew-producers for pretty much inventing the idea? Why aren't you "outraged" at Hollywood, and the degenerate trash it pukes up every fucking year, on a daily basis?
Why are you here, shaking OUR monkey-tree?

Take your artificial outrage and virtue-signalling to the people that actually put this crap intop people's heads, quit blaming those that simply use humor to point out out sick it is.

Attached: DumbAssDesign.jpg (300x323, 21K)

when does here the majority condoned senseless violence?
by reading this site you learn to speak truth.
senseless violence is idiotic.

That mass reply
have a (you)
you worked hard for it and deserve it's zero value

not my fucking problem eurofag
drop the meme flag
if people are unstable, the internet didn't do it
and your bullshit censorship wont help, its just a 'reason' to clamp down on criticism of you and the other commie fucks like you
fuck you

i've never ever felt bad for you sub humans

underage ban