There are anons on Jow Forums who are unemployed

>there are anons on Jow Forums who are unemployed

LMFAO GET A JOB YOU FAT ANTISOCIAL FUCKS

Attached: 6F8B952A-B349-43E3-8660-40D0C3ADEEEC.jpg (732x477, 91K)

Ill take the bait

>In order to get this job you need 4 years of experience
>You cant get experience unless you got a job

Attached: 18qn7jkllr4x.png (845x739, 234K)

Why is england still a country?

>Reeeee I can’t get a job because I smell

Kek!

Still waiting for the employers to contact me

>tfw getting a job at preschool
>tfw babysitting mongols, arabs and somalis.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>assuming I’m not employed and living comfy af
You’re literally seething, OP, because you’re a fat virtue signaling fuck. Work smarter, not harder. Don’t major in bullshit, either. Sage.

LET ME SLEEP IN PEACE AND STOP YOUR GAY ASS JOO TECH VOODOO AND I'LL DO IT FUCKING FAGGOT

Kek

>jannies mod 4chins for free.
>tells unemployed anons to get a job.

Given the inflated cost of living, absurd tax rate and lack of reasonably paying jobs: the vast majority of Americans work to live, have no assets and are miserable. Hard pass, faggot--don't mind working for myself, but if you think I'm going to wagecuck to pay for medicare, ss and immigration you've got another thing coming. Wait for the boomers to start dying off, real estate market will crash and worthwhile jobs may actually be available at that point.

I work security been doing that 2 years
Stay Jow Forums
Have nothing but dissdain and resentment for all my co-workers civilians, superiors, etc. everyone treats you like shit. Being studying programming ever since. Fuck being social

Attached: 1548786957043.jpg (675x675, 180K)

Bu..but I'm still studying!

>tfw 30 and have never worked a day in my life
Probably will just kill myself when it gets to the point I can’t live like this anymore

should i learn day trading?
is it possible to make a decent income on it if i plan to drop out of society and live in a woods?
serious responses only please i really need to know.

Attached: 1480891949903.png (314x326, 136K)

>he didn't make retirement money off bitcoin and ethereum
ouch

Its actually stupidly easy to get a job, the real problem is finding a job that wont fuck you over. I've been on multiple interviews, knocked them out of the park, they call back, I tell them I'm not interested.

>Why didnt you say that at the end of our meeting
I was just being nice.
I dont like how corporateations handle managers or leaders, most are unfit and I really dont like dealing with insecure personalities. Listen close kiddies, the only reason you should get a job is for the experience and to learn while getting paid both on the job and hopefully attending university. Many jobs are trash but what they teach you make actually be valuable, especially if its a field you're interested in. Always strive for self-sufficiency. I work for myself now.

Short answer no.

It’s gambling, luck plays a larger role than intelligence or strategy. Some people do well but that’s statistically inevitable.

yes sir!

Attached: 1548908827735.jpg (640x720, 311K)

Like my job. Don't like my boss.

Upboated.

People are put off by my autism. Ive had the police called on me multiple times while grocery shopping, i guess people dont like my facial expressions.

Same. Havent gone a day without thinking about killing myself since i was 13.

>HIRING NOW
>job starts April 1st
>NO SKILLS REQUIRED
>we're sorry but you don't have the right skills

Because the job market is run by absolute retards. Actually there was a job I applied to which had something like "HIRING IMMEDIATELY, QUICK PROMOTION!" and that was two months ago. They completely disregarded my resume, never got back to me. Probably because I have a degree, but I'll never know.

People won't hire people who aren't the perfect candidate, so nothing gets done.

>still living at home at 22
>no gf syndrome
>planning to learn some sort of trade
>get basically free schooling by working for Amazon for a year
>sign up
>still sitting on a load of money
>inflation and the minimum wage will reach me in about five years, so my saved money will depreciate
>father always talks about taking it easy with work, always have time to work
>talks about how he was always laid off as a lad because men who had to feed families need jobs
>tfw want a job for a family but probably taking jobs from people who need money

its most likely niggers but I'm actually split on the topic. Its nice having a nest egg of cash but having a load of money won't make raising a family sustainable unless you have enough income to keep that savings, and paying for various insurances should keep needing a real savings to a minimum. Should I keep working full time, or go part time and prioritize getting a GF and maybe just pay for school right away>

Attached: 1536293365111.png (512x368, 270K)

GayJS is the cancer of software development.

I just filed my tax returns after day trading for a year... Don't fucking do it.

>Tells people to get a job
>Is the time of day in the UK where you should be at work assuming you are not a NEET.
Gr8 b8 m8