/christian/ general

>what do you mean by Christian?
Non-denominational and those who are not part of the religious system of Mystery Babylon.
>what do you mean by Mystery Babylon?
All throughout history, we have an ongoing religion that keeps remaking itself and taking a new mask. The most recent incarnations was the Roman religion which then turned into Roman Catholicism.
>Are you a Protestant?
No, Protestants are rebellious Catholics and are still part of the religious system of Mystery Babylon. They celebrate Saturnalia(Christmas), believe in a trinity and baptize not according to scripture. Jehovah Witnesses, Baptists, Anglicans, Nazarenes and etc etc. All fall under the umbrella of Catholicism's harlot daughters.
>Are there any Christian denomination in the world?
The Church of Jesus Christ is only under his name. Christians should not be under any denomination.
>What do you mean by baptize not according to scripture?
The Whore of Babylon and her harlot daughters baptize wrongly. There is no infant baptism in the bible and to be baptized you need to know why you are getting baptized. Secondly, they traditionally baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.These are not names, these are titles. The name is given in scripture.
>Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
The name is Jesus Christ. To be baptized according to scripture is to be baptized in Jesus' name.
>I was baptized as an infant in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Do I need to get baptized again?
Yes, because you were not baptized. That is not baptism.
>where can I get baptized?
Oneness Pentecostals are easy to find.

Attached: daniel-statue.jpg (1302x1106, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oWLi7Hz0aeA
youtu.be/gAybs86wtx0
youtu.be/3egiBoEEBDc?list=PLxVnEO9z557hqyW3xRJ10r01vrOXZlwmF
youtu.be/SLK5CdR0ojc
youtu.be/FumOCST6v98
swordofthevaliant.com/englishbuttons.html
youtu.be/pjpNKdZOV4I
youtu.be/twiUMBQjGvI
youtube.com/watch?v=WmUHYXSghqk
ensignmessage.com/articles/historic-proof-of-israels-migrations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Who is Jesus Christ
a man (1 Timothy 2:5),
the Son of man (Matthew 18:11),
the Son of God (John 10:36),
our brother (Hebrews 2:11,12),
our Apostle and High Priest (Hebrews 3:1),
was made in the likeness of men (Philippians 2:7),
and was in all points tempted like as we are (Hebrews 4:15).
He was hungry (Luke 4:2),
Thirsty (John 19:28),
Tired (Mark 4:38),
Wearied (John 4:6),
Troubled (John 12:27).
Nowhere in scripture does it state he is the second person of the godhead. Instead scripture teaches that the son of God:
>Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."
>1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"
And received God's name as inheritance
>Hebrews 1:4 "Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they."
So indeed, Jesus Christ is God as according to scripture, because Jesus Christ is the name of God. Which is also confirmed through Matthew 28:19 and Acts 2:38 respectively.

Attached: 672aa21b3b839ca4cbd34b78a4677439.jpg (432x648, 32K)

>what is the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
This is a basic preaching of the Gospel for your convenience. To start off, Jesus Christ came in the flesh.
>1 John 4:2 "Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:"
Coming as the last Adam(1 Corinthians 15:45-47; Romans 5:12-15)
Giving redemption through his blood(Ephesians 1:7)
>Hebrews 10:7-10 "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
> Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
> Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
> By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all."
As was prophesied by Isaiah of the Messiah that was to be rejected of his own people(Isaiah 53:3-5)
And in Psalms
>Psalm 22:16 "For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet."
So, Jesus Christ of Nazareth did fulfill scripture and did die and rose again. So that we can be saved through his blood by being baptized for the remission of sins through his name.
>Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
>John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

Attached: Lion-of-Judah-793x530.png (793x530, 996K)

BAPTISM IS REQUIRED, DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIARS WHO SAY YOU ONLY NEED TO BELIEVE JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND SAVIOR.
>Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."
>Acts 22:16 "And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord."
>1 Peter 3:21 "The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:"
Scripture cannot get more explicit on how baptism is needed. Yet, the liars will tell you don't.
>John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
Remember anons, people who preach opposite of scripture are not of God.

Attached: baptism-of-Jesus.jpg (900x900, 184K)

Learning resources:
>Why is it called the "Roman Catholic" Church?
youtu.be/oWLi7Hz0aeA
>What is the difference between a Catholic and a Christian?
youtu.be/gAybs86wtx0
>How can I say that Trinitarians are NOT Christians???
youtu.be/3egiBoEEBDc?list=PLxVnEO9z557hqyW3xRJ10r01vrOXZlwmF
>How to be saved, according to the Bible
youtu.be/SLK5CdR0ojc
>What does "saved" mean?
youtu.be/FumOCST6v98
swordofthevaliant.com/englishbuttons.html
>Where do I go to be baptized?
youtu.be/pjpNKdZOV4I
>Were you baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost?
youtu.be/twiUMBQjGvI

Attached: romanism.jpg (416x583, 128K)

Yeah bro, I wanna be brraaptized bro.

Red pill Christ thread. Bumping before I pass out

>BAPTISM IS REQUIRED
Explain the theif on the cross.

>Fear God and keep His commandments for this is the whole duty of man

>Explain the theif on the cross.
The New Testament officially starts after the day of Pentecost in Acts 2, the crucifixion happened during the Old Testament and baptism was not required.

Nighty user.

Christianity is false, anti-racist, and pacifist. To the extent it is true to the New Testament, it is not right wing, and changed conditions mean it is not pro-white (Christendom used to equal Europe, i.e. the white world, but now includes hundreds of millions of non-whites, who are also fellow "children of God" in the "Divine image). Time to move on.

The only internally logical Christian denomination standing is Orthodoxy. Evolution and genetic testing prove Genesis is false, and the whole story of Adam and Eve's fall, the need for a redeemer, et al logically goes with it. Thus even Orthodoxy falls.

Look to Nietzsche, fascism, the Conservative Revolution thinkers, Prussia, Sparta, et al. We are stuck in a meaningless world, but belonging to a cohesive, martial, hierarchical society of warrior-heroes with a past and a future cuts our losses.

Screw off, baptist.
You're as much Christian as an octopus is a fish.

This faggot again

I'm not a baptist. They are trinitarians.
Christianity has nothing to do with Christians. It's a made up religion.

Coping this hard.
Why do kikes come here and try to spread heresy as if people would fall for it?
Believing on Jesus Christ as your saviour is the only thing you need for salvation. Anyone saying otherwise is a pharisee and a kike.

Attached: 555512.jpg (2969x1212, 1.59M)

How is this coping. Why do you reject scripture that clearly states baptism is mandatory?
>Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."
>Acts 22:16 "And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord."
>1 Peter 3:21 "The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:"

Show me scripture showing me where baptism is required then. You're showing me where belief is required only. He that believeth not is damned. You can add anything you want in that verse and it would still apply. He that believeth and is white is saved, but he that believeth not is damned. Change white for any other word and it still applies.

>and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

Baptisms is needed for the holy ghost , not to be saved.

And since the Christians are as blind as the Jews they dont have the holy ghost

not gonna read, have a bump for effort tho

Also his name is not Jesus that is a english invention

Attached: 1549793800738.jpg (1094x717, 121K)

Non-denomational Christianity is a denomination itself Lithuanian bro.
Repent and come to Catholicism, heresy is a grave sin.

You seem like a good guy and I’m too sleepy to argue but how do even defend yourself against the endless onslaught of the biblical knowledge and the directly quoted words of Christ?

Rookie Catholics like to play the “we made the Bible” game, but they never want to follow it.

So, why do Catholics hate following the commandments of Christ?
Everyone knows it is hard but it is only Catholics that actively hate the word of god.

>You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.

But yeah i think truth will come back to us when the actual holy ghost comes again

>realise christiany is jewish mysticism and blood magic rituals
>try really hard to scrub it clean and keep the jesus message
>fail

nice try guy. how about you just worship the old european pagan gods and give up monotheism, which is a trap.

Yeah right.
You're the only idiot who makes the same thread every other day.

>>Also his name is not Jesus that is a english invention
Big if true.
Sadly we dont speak Aramaic

>I'm not a baptist
>please baptism

Attached: antanas.jpg (196x257, 6K)

CATHOLICS BAD
JEWS GOOD

Attached: 1548642282310.png (714x656, 78K)

>Look to Nietzsche
Not everyone has daddy issues goy

if we interpret daniel's statue as representing the nations that control Jerusalem (this is just a possibility, it's not scriptural) then the 5th kingdom, the feet, is actually the muslims, who held Jerusalem for longer than anyone else

the 6th kingdom, appearing during the generation of the fig tree, is Satan's kingdom of Israel.
the 7th kingdom has not yet appeared, that will be antichrist's kingdom, and his rule over the entire earth
the 8th and final kingdom (pertaining to this age) 8 being the number of renewal, will be the advent of the true Christ, and the descent of the true Jerusalem from heaven

And Jesus never existed, in other news all you believe is a lie, a fraud

Attached: Its-easier-to-fool-people-than-to-convince-them-that-they-have-been-fooled..jpg (850x535, 260K)

Hebrew ? its yahweh not with a j , a j does not mean anything

youtube.com/watch?v=WmUHYXSghqk

But you do have daddy issues cause you are right wing, left wings have mommy issues

Attached: religion-is-excellent-stuff-for-keeping-common-people-quiet-religion-11465820.png (500x339, 65K)

This verse actually really made me think the 144,000 is a smal number who actually knows and uses his name

The Lamb and the 144,000

>1And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

domme neger

the church of England predated Catholicism by a huge span of years, but good luck trying to discuss this in a rational fashion

it doesn't matter in an argument, but it's better for you to understand that God doesn't make mistakes, and Catholicism was always an obvious Satanic corruption, appearing after the establishment of the church

there's plenty of evidence that Jesus Christ himself was in England while he was alive, because of his travels with the tin merchant, his uncle, Joseph of Arimathea

Source that Jesus spoke Hebrew? Also Yahweh use for naming god came after Jesus

The Apostles wrote his name as Iesous. So you're wrong.
Yes it is, read all the verses.
Catholicism is a Mystery Babylon religion, you bow idols, you believe in polytheism and you pray to saints and Mary.

>Jesus never existed, some fringe historian with no credibility told me so

>Christianity isn't conservative
>promotes traditional marriage for life
>stone the gays
>monarchy
>race baits
>muh white Europe dindu nutin
lol
>implies all Christians take the Bible at a literal level
>still says the only legit denom is Orthodoxy which is the most literal
lol 2 return of lol
>look at all these failures, pussies and faggots to not be a failure pussy faggot
>nihilsm is the way bro
lol 3 lol in NY

Nice one user. Shouldn't you be doing your homework though?

Why do Christians take pride in making Jews the richest people in Europe off the backs of enslaved Europeans

Attached: D18F7F60-2E1A-403B-84C4-6830A18E078A.jpg (2860x1265, 1.19M)

>the church of England predated Catholicism by a huge span of years, but good luck trying to discuss this in a rational fashion
Ok I have never heard this schizophrenic take, got more on that?

Attached: 6A67B8DA-83D2-434B-8049-D13F166D09D7.jpg (1024x532, 145K)

Why do Christians believe in the history of the Torah as the real objective history of the world if they say they aren't Jewish

Yes gole-- I mean fellow christian the number 144,000 is a holy number!!

Attached: golem.png (545x720, 477K)

>The Apostles wrote his name as Iesous. So you're wrong.

How do you know this do you have the original text from john

>t. catalan

Why do Christians claim to defend European culture and tradition yet are simultaneously hostile toward its ethnic cultures and traditions to the point of destroying them entirely and being aggressive toward any semblance of their preservation?

Christianity (by your definition, non denominational) is growing as the fastest ‘religion’ on earth. Faster than Islam, much faster than orthodoxy and Catholicism. Millions upon millions in Africa, China, India, Indonesia are becoming Christian.
How do I practice this belief though? I’m arab and half my family is sunni Muslim, the other half is orthodox Christian. My knowledge of Christian practice is all based on orthodoxy. The repeated prayers, the church history, the icons and chants. But if I just wanted to be a Christian non denom..how do I practice? Read the Bible I assume? How do I pray to God not using repetitive prayers? Thank you may God have mercy on us

Attached: 04C4FEBE-A36A-40E8-A0B8-64213860B3A5.jpg (3836x1890, 1.17M)

Why do Christians claim that they are the force keeping Jews from power and yet made them the wealthiest and most influential people in Europe while having completely annihilated Europes pre-Christian traditions?

>someone told me as kid he existed and I believed it!

Attached: kn.png (500x522, 130K)

the 144000 are 12000 from each tribe that are aware that Antichrist is not actually Jesus
basically 12k people each from all the major white christian nations who have knowledge of what is really happening
the rest, I suppose, are deceived, as part of God's judgement

Why do Christians claim that Christianity made Europe great when for a thousand years before the Renaissance it accomplished nothing and only at the time of pagan Greeks revival in Europe did it become a superpower?

Protestantism and the Scofield bible. America was a mistake

Look if European traditions and aesthetics are important to you then I recommend Catholicism or orthodoxy. But if your priority is belief in Christ, become non denominational. The former two both are very traditional and ethnic

>non-argument

Attached: christiansonpol.jpg (398x529, 109K)

Why do Christians take credit for the accomplishment of Europes great thinkers like Galileo or Kepler who studied the pagan Greeks heavily and Christians persecuted to death?

>whore of Babylon is some ambiguous religious system
You were wrong last time I talked to you, you're still wrong today.
Babylon is America/NYC

He read scripture and that was hebrew so he probably talked it also . the name of the son is yahshua and the father is yahweh

Change christian to atheist and you have a winner there

>what is overwhelming historic evidnese and and historic consensus on a provable fact
>here's a pic about a pope who may or may not have been slandered in a time when slander was used for political motivation
The blind leading himself right here.

Why do Christians claim they preserved the works of Plato and Aristotle when the Vatican banned their works and they commented heavily on how nobody spoke of Pythagoras and Plato any more? To the point that the Latin speaking West had only a fragmentary work of Timaeus by the Renaissance and it is an objective fact that the pagan Pletho has more credit in restoring his works to Latin

Shouldn't you be marrying darkie christboy

Attached: Boda_ortodoxaOrthodoxwedding.jpg (500x333, 42K)

>yahweh
Again, only started being used centuries after Christ
>He read scripture
Plenty of Catholics sing and pray in Latin, does not mean they speak it.

Christians were enslaving Europeans before Protestantism existed. See: Carolingian Renaissance

Considering Catalonia is commiting regional suicide and killing it's own country, you could find parallels with your random idiot.

Why would I marry you?

you've consumed far too much koolaid
its not christianity that is or isn't responsible for anything, it's the white man, who was always going to bless the entire world, exactly as God promised Abraham
and yes those 'greek pagans' were also whites, which means they were also true children of Abraham
Christianity has been so kiked up at his point that attaching it to any great accomplishment of man will be easily refuted

>overwhelming historic evidence

Such as?

Attached: heroesn..jpg (765x575, 117K)

>Christian denomination standing is Orthodoxy
why do burgers convert to orthodoxy despite not living in a country that is orthodox?

YOU HAVE NO LOGOS!

My top two guess es are that you are gay and desperate as fuck to just gay as fuck.

Did I nail it?

>Again, only started being used centuries after Christ

No lol yehovah or Yahweh is from the old testament newer bibles have removed the name

Any advice OP?

> WE WUZ SEMETIC N SHIET
"White" christianity is at the same level of mental gymnastics as the black Hebrews.

You're not non-denominational, but you're quite committed to your oneness doctrine, despite the numerous reference of the plurality of the Godhead.

Shouldn't you be fighting racism? Be good boy

Attached: 1546262091640.jpg (1024x601, 146K)

These type of images tend to be very incorrect, especially with the statue. The legs of iron symbolism the Roman Empire, so do the feet of miry clay.
user, read the scripture for yourself. Baptism saves.
>Why do Christians claim to defend European culture and tradition yet are simultaneously hostile toward its ethnic cultures
There are other facets of European culture other than abstracts of paganism we all don't remember.
Christian Orthodoxy is part of the Mystery Babylon religious system. They venerate idols(bowing to pictures and statues of Mary) and they proclaim that God is three, whilst also celebrating pagan festivals such as Ishtar's Easter.
>But if I just wanted to be a Christian non denom..how do I practice? Read the Bible I assume? How do I pray to God not using repetitive prayers? Thank you may God have mercy on us
Read the scriptures, practice a holy life, fast, pray and learn.
>Matthew 6:7 "But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking."
Pray from your heart, pray what you want to pray about. Be it for wisdom, be it to worship God in that instance. Prayer is your personal relation with God.
>Matthew 6:5 "And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward."
Also look at the links I posted, these I made by a real Christian. I don't take credit for anything, user. Also wasn't Galileo just under house arrest in the final years of his life? I'm not here to defend the actions of Roman Catholicism.

>hate works
>love Jesus
>simple as

Americuts are pitiful.

you kikes are terrified of the fact that whites fulfill all of God's promises, aren't you

nothing would be worse for your wormy satanic cult than for your caucasian host to learn that it doesn't need you for anything

Not an argument, nor correct
ensignmessage.com/articles/historic-proof-of-israels-migrations/

There is no trinity in scripture, user. There is one God, who had a Son and in that Son is the spirit of God.
>Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."
>Ephesians 4:5-6 " One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
> One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all."
>Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:"

Hey sola scripura autist, why do you trust the Bible if the so-called "Mystery Babylon" church fathers established it? How do you determine the canon?

Didn't Abraham the white boy got circumcised along with all the other men and slaves because """"""god""""" ordered him to, kek

Attached: ohl.jpg (1024x496, 146K)

>you kikes are terrified of the fact that whites fulfill all of God's promises, aren't you
Imagine what would happen if 60 million christian Americans alone woke up and realized their true heritage and the implications regarding these talmudic edomite whores

You are just white Jews. Simple as that.
"For the promise that he would be the heir of the world was not to Abraham or to his seed through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. "

>whites fulfill all of God's promises
name 1 (one)

What? Mystery Babylon is in the book of the Revelation.
>Revelation 17:5 "And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth."
answered

>Anglo-Saxon, Scandinavian and Germanic people of today are the living descendants of the ISRAEL of the Bible.

PFFFFTTT hhHAHAHAHAHAHAH

anthropologist, archeologist, and geneticists BTFO FOREVER

Attached: 1547589164906.png (1070x1007, 306K)

God promised all sinners would be destroyed in the blink of an eye.
Name one person shy of orange who can achieve this

Why do Christians claim the same monarchy is so great that protected their court Jews and allowed them to practice usury?

You "white" nationalists really are just wannabe kikes.

Come again? That made no sense

Also that would mean that Ashkenazis really are Semitic, since they come from Europe.

What catalonia has to do with me?

Attached: 1546842827671.png (906x536, 119K)

Based and Christpilled. bump

Attached: a christian life.jpg (678x678, 85K)

I think hes implying since the US can destroy the world they are the chosen ones. This means when Obama was president african americans were the chosen ones.

Caucasians:
-you will be the father of many nations (all using the same colors as the tent of worship, and the levitical uniform: red, white and blue)
-through your seed, the whole world will be blessed (and not just through Jesus, but also the proliferation of culture, technology, prosperity, and noble laws)
-your descendants will be as numerous as the sands of the seashore

MEANWHILE, KIKES:
one nation held by treachery and endless murder and theft
no one can tolerate them, and they help no one
among the least numerous people on earth

Attached: 1503173244796.jpg (800x635, 47K)